The King and I Ch. 02

Story Info
High jinks continue after the play ends.
4.2k words
4.49
18k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fabfables
fabfables
55 Followers

This is the second part of a multipart story. It takes up immediately after Ch 01.

The five of us entered Sandy's flat. It was large and well furnished, not at all the usual student tip. As we trooped in he turned on a gas fire and the room quickly warmed up – just as well because none of us had any coats. I'm sure if my tits had been real the nipples would have been standing out like ball bearings, but as it was they gave me a little bit of extra insulation.

"Who's for a drink?" he called out. "I've got whiskey, vodka and gin, beer and probably some red wine and some soft drinks."

Everyone made their choices and we all sat down around the gas fire. I was on a large sofa, with Anna on one side. Ginger headed over to sit beside me, but Cinders jumped in before he had the chance. Sandy sat in a large armchair, leaving a smaller chair for Ginger.

I was sobering up a little after the cold of the night air and beginning to wonder what I had got myself into. By now the theatre would be locked up and all our normal clothes with it. I didn't really want to catch the all night bus home dressed like this, and I wasn't sure any taxi driver would take me either. There wasn't anything I could do about it, so mentally shrugging off my concerns, I knocked back my whiskey and settled back in the sofa to see what the night would bring. Anna and Cinders took off their boots and snuggled up to me, feet tucked underneath them.

I was enjoying the sensation of these two beauties curled up beside me when I realised I needed a pee. I tried to stand up but couldn't get up from the low sofa in my heels. As Anna and Cinders fell about laughing at my difficulty Ginger took my hands in his and pulled me up. As I got to my feet, I staggered and ended up with his arms around me, hands on my arse cheeks. Anna and Cinders cheered him on. "Down boy" I said, doing another Dietrich impression, then set off rather unsteadily for the bathroom.

Once there I had a real problem. The skirt of the dress was very tight and although I was flashing the panties every time I moved, I had great difficulty hiking the skirt over my hips high enough to get the access I needed. Eventually I succeeded though and stepped out of the panties. Fortunately I had learned very early on in my dressing up lessons that I needed to have them outside the suspender belt, so I didn't need to unclip the stockings.

I had just finished and was reassembling myself when there was a knocking at the bathroom door. It was Anna. "Let me in", she called urgently. I was dressed, but my skirt was still up above my hips. I struggled to pull it down, but she hammered on the door again. "Let me in dammit" she shouted. "I need to pee!"

With my skirt still up around my waist I opened the door. She burst in, closely followed by Cinders, then quickly pulled down her panties and sat on the loo. I could see her expression relax as she sat there. Cinders meanwhile was looking at me and laughing. "I'm stuck," I said. "Give me a hand to get this skirt down."

"Oh no," she said," this is too good a sight to miss." By now Anna had finished and as she washed her hands, Cinders took her place. I felt myself begin to harden and swell as it dawned on me that I was in a bathroom with two gorgeous women watching them pee while dressed as a woman myself. It was as if by dressing as a woman I had been admitted to the sisterhood. Certainly their conversation was much more ribald than normal and they seemed to include me in it.

They came to help me, both giggling at my predicament. They tugged and pulled at the skirt, 'accidentally' brushing their hands across my erection rather more than necessary. Not surprisingly my erection got bigger and harder and the skirt got tighter.

"You are never going to get the skirt down over that", said Cinders, still laughing.

"I can't help it", I said. "Seeing you both, you know..." I stumbled to a halt as they both laughed again.

"I'll need to unfasten the zip at the back," said Anna. "Turn around for me." I turned and she unfastened the dress at the neck, before sliding the zip down. At the front Cinders pulled on the hem and finally the skirt came down over my erection.

"You have a mark on the skirt now," said Cinders, "take it off and let me sponge it." I knew the dress had cost a great deal to hire, so reluctantly I slid the bodice over my shoulders and dropped the dress to the floor, before stepping out of it.

Anna whistled as I stood before them. Because Cinders had insisted I wear the proper undergarments, I was wearing what I suppose was a corset, in black, with a matching black suspender belt and red panties. I still had on my black thigh length leather boots. I was also still sporting a substantial erection and bursting out of the top of my panties.

Anna whistled again saying "You look stunning, my girl. Too good to hide it in that dress." Before I could move, she threw it to Cinders, who dashed from the bathroom with it.

"Oh, come on," I moaned. "I can't stand around like this all night."

"We'll see what we can do about that," she said before stepping forward and pulling my erect cock out of the panties. She held it in her hands. "Shall I get Ginger in here to relieve you?" she said. Despite myself, my cock twitched in her hands. She looked up at me surprised. "You quite fancy him, don't you?"

I flushed with embarrassment, but my cock twitched again. "No, it's just this outfit, you know..." I faltered again.

"I'm not sure about that," she said – and to be honest neither was I. Dressed as I was, and seeing Ginger's reaction had left me rather confused to say the least. Cinders came back then, minus the dress. She stepped forward and stroked my hard cock, as it nestled in Anna's hands. Anna gave it a proprietorial squeeze, saying to Cinders, "You go and keep the boys happy, while I sort out Josephine here." They both laughed before Cinders went out leaving me standing in front of Anna, my hard cock still in her firm grasp.

"Now then," she said. "I might just have the answer to your problem." She dropped to her knees in front of me, than pulled me towards her by the cock. Cupping my arse cheeks in her hands she took my cock between her full red lips. I moaned as she did it. I had only had one blow job before and that had been pretty brief because I had shot my load within seconds. I had a bit more control now, but the situation was still difficult, as she sucked me deep into her mouth, then let me slip slowly out, her lips holding me firmly, her tongue playing along the underside of my erection, then lapping at the tip like an ice cream cone, licking the oozings from the end like chocolate sauce.

I moaned again. "I'm almost there," I warned her, but instead of letting me go she redoubled her efforts, licking along the full length of my shaft, then dropping down to take one of my balls into her mouth, then back to the tip again. I couldn't hold it in any longer and started pumping cum into her mouth, thrusting at her. She didn't flinch, swallowing everything as it shot out. It was as if I hadn't come for months, it seemed to go on forever. She carried on licking at me as I subsided, pulling back the foreskin to clean out every last drop, sucking my softening cock back into her mouth.

"I think you needed that," she said smiling as she sat back on her heels, tucking my now limp cock back into my panties. "Now lets get you back to the others!" Suddenly, her eyes widened. "Bloody hell, Ginger!" she said. I turned around to see Ginger standing in the doorway, his hard cock in his hand, pumping desperately. "Bloody hell," she repeated. "That's not natural." I had little to compare with, but I had to agree. He seemed to be at least 3 inches longer than me and with a girth like a young tree. Anna gaped at him as he worked it. Finally she spoke, her voice cracking. "Lets not waste that on the floor Ginger."

She advanced on him, unfastening her coat as she did so. She slipped it off her shoulders and threw it to one side. Like me she was now dressed just in corset, panties, suspender belt and boots. She grabbed hold of his enormous cock, one hand barely wrapping around it, the other caressing it gently.

"I want this in me now!" She pushed him backwards to a chair, before stepping out of her panties. Then moving forwards she straddled him, slowly easing herself down onto his monster, guiding it into her cunt. From my angle I could see she was already wet. She winced as it started to penetrate her and held her position for a moment, before slowly lowering herself onto him. As the last bit of him entered her, she moaned, then throwing her head back she called out; "Ohh God, yes, oh, oh, ohhhh yes yes," before shrieking incoherently as she rode him, her body shuddering as she orgasmed almost instantly. It seemed impossible that she should have taken him in, but she had and clearly it was having an incredible effect on her. Her orgasm went on and on.

The bathroom was quite small so I was very close to all this action and it had a stirring effect on my own cock, which was quickly almost as hard as ever. I couldn't take my eyes from that monster shaft plunging deep into Anna's cunt. Then over her squeals and grunts I heard similar noises from elsewhere. I peered around the door into the main room of the flat to see Cinders on her knees. Her skirt was up around her waist as Sandy, stark naked, took her hard from behind, doggy style. She was red faced and gasping as he pounded away at her, each thrust knocking her forwards so that she had to strain to keep upright. Watching them, then looking back at Anna and Ginger my cock immediately leapt fully to attention.

Almost involuntarily I took my cock in my hand as Sandy continued to pound away at Cinders. I could hear the slap of his thighs against her cheeks and see his balls swinging back and forth with each thrust. Finally, grunting and roaring, he gave one last push before collapsing to the floor. Cinders whimpered as he pulled out, obviously unsatisfied. She looked up and saw me watching, my cock in hand. I could see Sandy's cum running down her legs as she knelt there.

Behind me I could hear Anna reaching yet another climax, this time joined by Ginger. Cinders looked up at me. "Are you going to use that?" she demanded. Standing up she came towards me. Without hesitation I cupped her backside in my hands and hoisted her up. She threw her arms around my neck and I guided her soaking wet pussy down on to my cock, before, holding her in my arms, turning and resting her back against the wall. To my right I could see Anna and Ginger, still clasped together, Anna writhing, trying to coax some activity out of Ginger's spent cock. I thrust hard into Cinders, pushing her back against the wall. Her cunt was soft and slippery and I recalled a phrase from an ex-army friend – 'like liquid velvet' – that he used to describe the well-worn cunt of a Singapore prostitute.

She wrapped her legs around me, keeping her up in the air as I fucked her. I could feel Sandy's cum dripping from her, mixed with her own wetness. It didn't take long before she started to orgasm, her body stiffening, and her cunt walls tightening up on me in spasms as she came. My legs were starting to cramp from the effort of holding her up – I was after all still wearing 4-inch heels. I kept going though, willing myself on. Finally though, as she came for a second time, I could feel my legs giving way. Hoisting her up in my hands I staggered across to the sofa, where I managed to park her backside on the sofa back and relieve my aching thighs.

Her legs were still wrapped around my waist, holding me inside her with no sign that she was willing to release me. Her muscle control was remarkable, squeezing the length of my cock, then clamping down on the tip as I carried on working at her. I still hadn't been able to come myself, but as I felt her building to a climax for the third time, I felt my cock begin to throb, She must have felt something too, because she started to time her muscle contractions to squeeze me firmly, almost like milking a cow. It worked too, because as she gasped and squealed into a third orgasm, I started to cum deep inside her, pumping out for what seemed like minutes. As I gave one last effort, I let her body swing away from me, still holding her but enough to bury my face in her neck, chewing at her, biting harshly as I came and came.

We both subsided and she finally let me pull out, my cock now deflated, glistening with cum. I let her slip her legs down to the ground so that she could stand. As she did, she took my soft cock into her hand, bending forward to gently kiss the tip, before sucking me into her bright red lips, licking and sucking me clean, just as Anna had done before.

By now Ginger and Anna were back in the room. Anna was still partially dressed although looking as if she had been in a car crash, her eyes staring and her face white. Ginger was stark naked and looking rather pleased with himself. He sat down on the sofa, Anna crawling into his lap and snuggling against his chest. Even limp his cock was impressive, almost as large as mine when erect. Sandy was already sprawled in a chair, his cock laid limply across his thigh, a glistening trail leaking from it.

For the first time Cinders noticed Ginger's size and looked at Anna sitting contentedly in his lap. She raised her eyebrows and Anna smiled. "Wait till you see it standing up!" she mouthed.

Cinders giggled. "Can't wait"

I was still breathing heavily, as much from the physical effort involved in balancing her on my cock while wearing heels as from the sexual encounter. I needed to sit down and relax my aching thighs. I moved around to the front of the sofa, dropping heavily back on the cushions alongside Anna and Ginger, Cinders slipping in alongside me. "I enjoyed that," she said, kissing me on the cheek.

"Me too," I said. "Just don't expect a repeat performance anytime soon!"

"Don't worry," she whispered. "I want that one next."

I laid my head back against the sofa and closed my eyes. Drink, sex and sheer physical effort were starting to take their toll and I found myself nodding off to sleep. I'm not sure how long I slept, but when I woke up, Sandy had disappeared, as had Anna and Cinders. I heard giggling from the bedroom so I guessed what was going on. Ginger was asleep on the sofa beside me. Someone had thrown a blanket over both of us. I pulled mine tighter around me and looked across at Ginger. Through the blanket I could see the outline of his cock. I couldn't believe how large it had been when he was fucking Anna, but for the moment it was at rest, although still huge.

As I watched him he stirred in his sleep and his cock twitched. At the same time, Sandy walked into the room, clutching a glass of water. He saw me looking at Ginger. "It's a monster isn't it" he said, before suddenly twitching off the blanket, exposing the semi-erect column. "He fucks men too, you know," said Sandy suddenly.

"Well I'm not letting that near my arse," I said vehemently.

"It's not as bad as you might think," said Sandy. I looked at him in amazement.

"You mean you've had that up you?"

"Yup – and it hurt like hell the day after, but it was worth it!" He knelt down on the floor in front of Ginger. "Generally though I still prefer women, although a blow job is a blow job..." He leant forward and took the monster shaft into his mouth. He couldn't get in anything like as much as Anna had, and as the cock hardened under his attentions he had to let it slide out even further. In the end all he could fit in was the bell end, which he sucked and licked for a couple of minutes.

This was another first for me that night. My first proper blow job, my first orgy and now for the first time I was watching one man sucking off another man. I watched in fascination. Suddenly I came back to earth as I realised that as I watched my cock was coming back to life again. Not for the first time that night I wondered what I was getting in to.

I could still hear giggling and sounds of sexual activity from the bedroom, so obviously the two girls were not letting the temporary absence of a hard cock deter them. "Can you help me up?" I said to Sandy. He paused his slow meditation over Ginger's sleeping giant to pull me up. He didn't grab hold of my arse as Ginger had, but he stood very close, his own hard cock pressing against me. He was breathing heavily and so was I. He took my hand and brought it down to between his legs and for the first time in my life I had another man's balls in my hand. They lay softly in my palm. I closed my hand, squeezing ever so gently and he shivered. I released them, then slid my hand around to caress his lower belly, running the fingers behind his erection, feeling it against the back of my hand. I reached out with the other one and pinched a nipple. He moaned slightly, before turning away from me, pushing his backside into my groin. I could feel my cock stir, slipping into the groove between his arse cheeks.

"Fuck me" he said. "Fuck me."

I didn't know how to respond, although my hand was still on his belly. Without thinking I pulled him back towards me. My cock had slipped out of the top of my panties and the wet tip slid over his naked back. I groaned. I was out of my depth here. I stepped back, releasing him.

"Don't mind us" said Anna suddenly. I looked up guiltily to see Anna and Cinders, now both naked, standing in the bedroom door watching us with huge grins on their faces. "I've never seen two men doing it. Have you Cinders?" Cinders smiled and shook her head. She looked at the two of us and moistened her lips.

"I'm not...I've never...He..." I stammered to a halt. I took a deep breath. "I've never done it before and I don't know if I want to."

"Well I have," said Sandy, "and I want you to."

Cinders and Anna stepped forward to take our hands and pulled the two of us to the bedroom. "Lets get you out of this" said Cinders, her hands releasing the laces of my corset. I breathed deeply, only in part because of the sudden freedom. She helped me out of the corset and unfastened the false tits. I still had on the suspender belt and stockings and my boots. I made to remove them too, but at the same time but Cinders and Sandy stopped me. "You look impossibly sexy like that," said Cinders as Anna and Sandy nodded in agreement.

Sandy lay on the bed as Cinders and Anna took a leg each, pulling it back over his shoulders and holding it there, exposing his anus. I could see the anal sphincter pulsing. "Come on" said Anna. She reached out and moistened a finger from the tip of my cock before leaning over Sandy's exposed anus and gently dribbling some spittle onto it. She moistened it further with what she had taken from me, slipping her finger gently inside. I could see him tense up then relax and she slipped in a second, slowly finger fucking him. I watched in amazement as she speeded up. He moaned slightly "Fuck me, fuck me."

Cinders took my cock in her hand and drew me forwards. I knelt behind him, my cock in her hand aiming straight at his anus as Anna continued to finger fuck him. She took out her fingers and Cinders pulled me gently forward. "Slowly," she said. "Just the tip, then stop." I followed her instructions, easing my cock in as Anna and Cinders pulled apart Sandy's arse cheeks, keeping him open for me. I pushed slightly and the head popped through the initial resistance. I could feel him tightly gripping me, just behind the bell end.

"Now a bit deeper," said Cinders. I pushed further, I could feel him tightly around my hard and still growing cock. It was an amazing sensation. "Slowly!" I stopped and let him adjust to me. I could feel him relax again so I pushed on. "That's good," said Cinders, "keep going, keep going." I was almost all the way in. He was panting hard now. I pushed again and suddenly I was all the way in, his checks pressing into my groin.

fabfables
fabfables
55 Followers
12