The King of Cuffs Ch. 02

Story Info
The next phase of Athena's plan is set in motion.
1.3k words
4.62
11.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had given Gary about half an hour watching porn to get even hornier after I had played my mean little trick, which incidentally was just enough time for me to play with myself once and get my pussy worked up again for what was to come next. I walked in, the lesbians on the screen were now shoving a large dildo into their helpless playmate, and Gary lay there, his cock reaching skyward, still hard as ever, begging for release. As soon as I entered, his eyes focused and narrowed on me. I could tell he wanted to both rape me and beat me, but we weren’t quite there yet. I switched off the porn and took my place sitting on his chest, rubbing my bare pussy against him, letting him feel how wet and hot I was, but remaining just out of the reach of his cock. I almost felt sorry for him, but if I intended to spend the rest of my life with this man, I had to go for broke, and awaken the wonderful master I knew he could be. “Enjoy the show”, I asked coyly.

“Athena, I want you to undo these hand cuffs now”, he began in measured tones. He was upset but not angry, the way he said this, I almost did, but it still wasn’t a command, still not living up to his full potential, so I pressed onward.

“But Gary, I have another show for you to watch, one I’m sure you’ll like,” I said seductively as I moved to his feet. ”You do want to see the rest of your surprise don’t you?” His curiosity was peeked. I reached inside my bedside table and retrieved my vibrator. Turning it on I started to work my nipples through my blouse, it was hanging loose but they were jutting out like little pencil erasers. I slid my skirt up around my waist and looked at him. He was transfixed, devouring me with his eyes. I buzzed around my red-golden curls of pubic hair first, letting little moans escape me, before finally rubbing my clit with it. I was already dripping, one look at Gary showed his mouth was watering for my pussy. I slid the vibrator deep inside me with one deft motion and I could hear Gary moan again. He wanted that vibrator to be his cock, I knew it. I worked it, in and out of me, calling his name. “Gary. Oh Gary. Do you want to taste my pussy baby? Do you want to eat me?” Without waiting for an answer I straddled his face. His tongue went right to work, plunging deep into my wet hole. He kissed my pussy lips like he was greeting a passionate lover he would never see again. He worked his head back and forth eating my pussy ravenously. An orgasm thundered through me, sending electric shivers down my spine, as Gary drank my sweet girl cum, he didn’t even stop for air, but just kept fucking me with his tongue. I was loosing control of myself and I couldn’t let that happen. I started to climb off of those wonderful lips and stand on unsteady legs, but as soon as my feet touched the floor, his hands were on me.

Somehow, Gary had managed to get free from the handcuffs. Before I knew it I was thrown onto the bed. “I’m not through with you yet, slut” was all he said and it was music to my ears. He pinned my arms above my head and started to rip my clothes off. The buttons on my blouse went flying with my rosy tits just springing to attention. My skirt was completely ripped in half and off of me. Gary buried his face in my breast and in almost the same movement as I had used with my vibrator, his cock was jammed all the way to the hilt in my throbbing pussy. He was biting my nipple between his teeth and slamming into me. Using me solely for his pleasure. My plan wasn’t working exactly as I had expected, but hey when you’re getting fucked for all your worth I figure, Go with it! He exploded into me. His cum erupted like a volcano in my ravaged pussy. I was on fire. Gary pulled out and grabbed my hair, looking me in the eye with a look I hadn’t seen in Gary before, he smiled, waving his cock in my face. “Suck your juices off of my cock, slut, then I’m going to fuck you again.”

I did as I was told without question, I was almost in a zombie like state I had been coming so hard. The force, and savageness with which Gary fucked me was like no master I had ever had before. I knew he had never been into BDSM or anything before, but boy did he catch on quick. With a resounding plop, he took my mouth from his cock. He was already rock hard again. Gary flipped me over and cuffed me doggystyle to the headboard. He eased his cock into me this time, and put his mouth by my ear. “Do you know what I’m going to do now Athena? Do you, my little fuckdoll?” He was pumping his cock in and out of me emphasizing ever word. “I’m going to fuck your beautiful ass.”

No one has every fucked me in my ass before and the thought scared me. “No, Please,” I began.

“I wasn’t asking” replied Gary. His hand slammed down on my ass with such force I immediately quieted. He continued to spank my helpless ass, all the while still fucking me. I could feel my ass burning, turning a deep shade of crimson. The more he spanked me, the more he fucked me, the hornier I became. I surrendered completely and totally to his will. He finally put his hand in front of my mouth and said, “Spit”. I did as I was bid because I knew what would come next. I felt my saliva being dripped down the crack of my ass. I worked it in and out using his fingers to coat the outside of my puckered hole. Then pulling out of my pussy, he drove his cock into my virgin ass. I wanted to scream. But it was caught in my throat. He pulled my hips into him and shushed me like he was soothing a child. Tears filled my eyes, Gary stroked my hair while I adjusted to having him in me. He pumped into me very easily until he saw that I was adjusting to it. As my breathing started to quicken and he saw I was starting to even enjoy it. He let loose of me and grabbed my hips. Lifting me off the bed he plowed into me with abandon, fucking my ass as hard as he could. He used his right hand to rub my clit, and we came so hard together we didn’t even know the other had orgasmed. It was like someone sending 10,000 volts through me. I closed my eyes and it was like closing your eyes after looking at the sun. I could still see light. We both screamed in union.

My mouth was dry, my body was shaking, and I had collapsed with my hands still cuffed. I became aware of Gary unlocking my wrists and sitting me up. He smiled at me and I looked into those green eyes that now shone a little brighter. “Don’t put anything on. I want to feel you naked body next to mine all night. Understood?”

“Yes, master,” I replied. He stretched out and I lay down and curl up beside him. I lay there for a long time. I didn’t need to sleep. My dreams, had already come true.