The Kings' Average Day Ch. 02

Story Info
A sadistic, sex fueled tyrant strikes again.
1.1k words
3.78
32.4k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2: Afternoon Affairs

There was a loud, commanding knock on the throne room doors. The guards stationed either side of the great golden entrance opened the doors at the Kings casual signal. Into the throne room strutted one of the sexiest women the King had ever laid eyes on. Her name was Kara and she was a servant of the King ( as were all the women in his kingdom) but she had more power than any other woman in the land, due to the aggressive reign of the King.

She was the organiser and advisor for all of the Kings political meetings and decisions, she was as cunningly intelligent as she was stunningly gorgeous. It was largely due to her that the King had reined so totally and for so long. It was this intellect that had brought her to the Kings attention in the first place, well, that and her magnificent tits.

Her chest heaved with two massive, awe-inspiring mounds that could barely be enclosed in her beautiful red dress. Despite their shocking size, however, her breasts were firm and didn't droop an inch. Her sexy, swaying hips made these monuments of perfection swing and bounce in a mesmerising dance that captivated every man's attention in a room. She was undoubtedly one of the Kings favourite fucks.

Kara sashayed up to the foot of the Kings' throne and curtsied respectfully. The King nodded silently for her to continue, smiling slightly as he did so, still in a good mood from disgracing the slave girl that morning. Kara gave a rundown of the major events going on throughout the Kings expansive kingdom, any serious rebellious acts breaking out, any trouble with arrogant Counts thinking they deserved more land and the like. She spoke clearly and concisely for around half an hour before the King got bored and waved his hand for her silence. He had heard enough to know his kingdom was in no real threat of falling apart, so it was time for the next thing on the Kings' agenda.

Wordlessly, the King rose from throne and approached the now nervous Kara. Even though she'd lost count of the number of times he had fucked her, Kara still got quite apprehensive when the act came about. She was a proud woman who hated to be embarrassed in any way but she knew the King would not take "no" as an answer, even from her.

He pointed to the ground and glared a challenge at Kara, daring her to defy him. Her face reddened greatly and she glanced at the ever leering guards by the door, the King had never taken her in front of anyone before. Despite her worries she knew it could get considerably worse if she didn't comply and continued to turn around shakily and get down on all fours. Her round, sexy ass was pointed up towards the King, and her stunning tits were almost touching the floor. The King approached her from behind, grinning in anticipation.

Kneeling behind Kara, the King took hold of the taunt material of her dress encasing her ass and tugged it apart violently and with malicious delight. Kara whimpered as her behind, in nothing but a white thong was on complete display for the hungry King. He pulled his solid length from his royal robes and placed the large, purple head against the sheer material of the thong which covered her neat, little pussy. The King calmly placed a hand on either of her firm ass cheeks for leverage and started to thrust forward.

The King had specifically arranged for all underwear provided for his female servants to be sexy, revealing and fairly flimsy. As he pushed against the thong he noted that despite her clear apprehension and fear, Kara was pretty damn wet. The material guarding her precious entrance was soaked in her juices and was hardly an obstacle for his large, powerful rod. In one slow, strong thrust, the thong tore and the King entered Kara's pussy. Again a whimper escaped her lips as her eyes squeezed close and her hands grabbed handfuls of the rug under her. The King delighted in her discomfort and his slow, deliberate insertion turned into a vicious plunge into her depths.

Kara shrieked in surprise and horror as the King continued to pound into her wet cunt. He marvelled at how incredibly tight her pussy was despite its previous use. As his dick pulled out almost entirely, then plunged back to balls deep he loved how Kara gasped and groaned, gritting her teeth against his onslaught.

The King relentlessly hammered into Kara's cunt for several minutes before he reached forward and grabbed her substantial cleavage with both his hands and pulled her against him. Kara panted as the King continued to pound her and squeeze her colossal tits. Then, in one swift tug, the poor woman's dress was again torn open, this time down the front, fully exposing her heaving breasts. The guards at the door got a magnificent view of Kara's assets and envied the King as he continued to fuck her and grab handfuls of her stunning mounds.

Suddenly a scream escaped Kara as horrified confusion came over her face. She then jolted like a ragdoll and the King barked a laugh before renewing his violation of her pussy and tits. Kara screamed again and this time her back arched against the King as her body was racked with an orgasm the likes of which she had never experienced. The pleasure was beyond anything she could believe but the fact that it was caused by nothing short of rape disgusted her.

When she started to cum, her pussy convulsed incredibly and juices squirted out of her cunt, drenching the Kings dick and balls. Her pussy walls tightened and massaged the Kings length, bringing him over the edge. He dropped the exhausted Kara to the ground and pounded her with shocking speed and ferocity as he emptied his balls into her tight cunt. He came for what felt like hours before he finally slowed down and slumped slightly, regaining his energy.

When he had his breath back he looked down at the ravished Kara as she lay, panting on the throne room floor, her magnificent tits squashed slightly against the rug. The King noticed his seed dribbling out of her abused cunt and their combined juices coating his dick as it slid loudly from her slightly gaping hole. He lazily tugged off the remains of Kara's torn thong and used it as a make shift rag to wipe his prick. Then, rather spitefully, he shoved the ragged remains into Kara's puffy cunt. She shuddered and moaned in protest but was otherwise too drained to do anything.

The King sighed contentedly and got to his feet, slipping his cock back into his robes. The awaiting guards took this as a sign to take Kara away and have the mess cleaned up. The King then slumped onto his throne and lounged there idly.