The King's Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissHolly
MissHolly
14 Followers

" Give us water and relief from our sweat..".. he proclaims... " If it is a grand child that my father wants....then by God,...then a grand child he will get!"...... He looks deep into your eyes as his labored breathing slows,..and you can see that your come filled pussy is about to be ransacked once more before you are allowed to leave this sinful altar.......

The Monk's were not entirely prepared for this. It was their understanding that there would be a ritual mating that they were to witness over several nights,.. and that it was more of a duty than an act of desire and lust. It never occurred to them that there would be two or more fuckings in the same evening,..and to be honest,...it was long forgotten by them that young men had such a bountiful storage of wild oats at their disposal. But this was the Prince,..and he would be allowed to have his way,..even if it did look as though he was taking advantage of the situation....

Water was brought and carefully given to you while the Prince was patted down. He too drank a full cup while his sparkling eyes scanned the bound figure of a woman before him. Even though he wanted others to think that his actions where that of selflessness,..the truth was that he had just experience the most thrilling and comfortably satisfying sex of his young adulthood,..and he needed to know if it wasn't just a fluke.....

The falsetto voice among the Monk's rang out with the beginning of another wonderful chant and was joined in by the others shortly. The bell rang and the Prince rose to his knees sporting another full erection. Crawling towards you,...the Monk's once again reached for your ankles,...but the Prince swatted away their hands,..opting to take your legs in his arms himself,.. and push you into position for your next fuck...

Once aligned,..he pierces into you slippery cunt with the same long thrust that you've come to enjoy. God!!...he really did have the kind of tool befitting of a future king!...and his presence in your newly aroused cunt was beyond the normal scope of sex. Now with his own arms around your legs, he was free to penetrate you to an even deeper depth,.. and set a pace of hard delicious thrashings that even the most skilled chanter could never match. Your sex was overtaken with the energy and verb for which it was now being pleasured,..and it was impossible to withhold the reoccurring orgasms that made you snarl in gushing pleasure. Each howl of explosion brought a smile of satisfaction to your lovers lips,... and probably sparked a hard-on or two from among the witness's gathered around your altar. Some of those wide-eyed men could even see the sticky white froth of your combined sex juices that had formed around the driving piston that battered your quivering pussy ,..and the slapping sounds of your union may have even made a voice or two crack in envy for wishing that they were the Prince. But even this young stud had a breaking point,..and on the event of your fourth orgasm of the evening,..the Prince seized at a stroke that found him planted deep in your syrupy purse,..and growled in genuine appreciation at delivering another round of molten seed,.. into his cock strangling slut.......

Apparently you had just drained our young Prince,..for this time he accepted the offering of his robe while he thanked all in attendance for helping him honor his fathers wishes. Then on unsteady legs that he hoped the darkness would hide,..he took his leave,.. and left you in the care of the Brotherhood....

Swiftly came a stretcher,...and hands busy themselves with unshackling your hands. One of the Monks instructs you to cup your mound,..and they all help in getting you onto the board. Being careful not to jostle the woman left in their charge,..they carry you off to your sleeping chambers where you are met by the queen,..her physician,..and a small group of chamber maids. Once transferred to the enormous bed,..the maids prop two pillows under your butt and a stack of them under each leg. Presumably this was the practice of assuring that this fertilization would take good hold,..but little did you know that this was not all the precautions that they were prepared to take.....

After you had been made comfortable, the queen dispatches the maids and quietly speaks with her physician. They make no effort to hide their discussion from you, as you listen to them sort out a detail that has been left unattended. It seems that he wants to further assure a firm footing for the seed that swirls within you,.. but will hear nothing of using iron,..wood,..or anything vegetable,.. to cork the slurry in your pot. He is convinced that their best chances of success will be had by introducing warm wet flesh to your come filled cunt,..and corking it in each evening till sunrise. The queen seems unconvinced that this is at all necessary,..but trusts the judgment of the man who has taken good care of her for so long. After a moment to think it over,..she relents,...and the good doctor happily sends for your corking devise........

In just moments,..yet another chamber maid is seen at the foot of your bed. She is quite fair,..very pretty. She has bee-stung lips and deep blue eyes,...and hair as fine as corn silk. [ Google: Liv Tyler,.. and imagine her with blonde hair,..to see her as I see her. ] The physician has chosen her to be your bed-mate for reasons you'll soon see. With nothing more than a nod from the doctor,..she slips under your bed coverings,..finds her way to your especially well fucked cunt,..and latches on like a human suction cup. Then to your astonishment,..her long serpentine tongue snakes it's way well into your tunnel of joy,...where it will remain for the evening,..or until the doctor instructs otherwise. The queen cautions you not to allow anything to happen with her connection within you,..and she and the physician bid you good-night,...leave you to your rest..........

But rest doesn't come easy. Your mind races through your tumultuous day.....from frightful exposure,...to sublime sex,....to the ridiculous situation at hand. Something tells you that this doctor is something of a quake,..for you have become with child once before and know that this girl's face between your legs is not necessary. So when all has been quiet for an hour,.. you peel back the covers until her gorgeous blue eyes can be seen. Then reaching down to pat the top of her head. You whisper to her that she can detach herself from you now,..that it's alright and that you'll not tell the queen. But be it either through fear or devotion to duty,.. she shakes her head no and contours to cling to the place between your legs. Once again you try to assure her that it will never be spoken of her release,..and once again,.. she refuses.......

Resigning yourself to her refusal to budge,..you lay back and do indeed try to get some sleep. But that is not to be. Within a few moments time,..her tongue begins to move slowly back and forth inside your channel. You figure that this must be due to the tiring nature of her duty and that she is just moving her tongue to avoid stiffening of the muscle. However this is not the case either. You see,..even though the good doctor has provided you this girl for the physical attributes that he is aware of,.. he does not know about the experiences of her heart. This is not something you can analyze. So seeing that you have shown such kindness to her,..she decides that she will treat you to a delight that she has only shared with her best friend,..a devilish secret that has proven many times to bring pleasure to them both..........

Your special chamber maid can see it in your sighing response,...she can tell that like her friend,...the tongue that she was blessed with can create joy for the female recipient. So seeing as you haven't scolded her or pushed you away,...she decides to go for broke. Curling her strong tongue upwards,..she massages the place that will be known as the g-spot many centuries from now. The stimulus drives you into orbit! Your legs spread wide and you moan to this new sensation. Then darting her tongue very deep,...she proceeds to make a spectacle of robbing your saturated pussy of the Prince's sperm. Lick after lick finds more of the tawdry injected cream being dredged out of your hot fuck hole,..until it seems to be completely empty. But it doesn't end there. After practicing a long string of deliciously naughty darts into you,..she changes things up and latches onto your aroused clit and puts her puffy lips to good use. The suction she gives is superlative,..and your body has no choice but to buck and grind against her application. Because she is so practiced she now goes from one task to another,..speeding up her efforts until she sees the effect that has caught her friend in a fit many times,..is starting to work its magic on you.....

Now you're lost in it for the long haul. While her soft hair tickles your thighs,..it's hardly noticeable in comparison to the hot stirrings in your cunt. Oddly enough,..you wonder is you might be one of just a handful of people that know the unholy joys of such a union,..and if not,.. why no one has ever told you. But these of-the-wall thoughts are pushed onto the back burner as the apex of this newly forced orgasm consumes you. You can't hold anything back any longer as your pussy quakes and squeezes her tongue in spasming delirium.....

When you've managed to catch your breath some and open your eyes,..you look down at your little angel with adoration. She is just beaming from being able to do this for yet another woman. Her friend is quite promiscuous and has a bad habit of coming home with one boy's seed or another,...and over time they have both shared the duties of evacuating the unwanted seed for fear of becoming with child. This is her secret,...now something that you will have to keep unto yourself......

So on it goes,.. every second night,..for four more sessions,.. you are pounded into various heights of joy by your young Prince. And each evening,...when all is quiet,...your little angel eats from your naughty well and provides you with surprising amounts of gut wrenching orgasms. Added to this, is that your chamber maid has now been assigned to you even after your mating rituals,..she sleeps in the comfort of the large bed with you,..and one can easily see why you've never tried to make a run-for-it.....

After a twenty-eight day cycle you are examined by the physician. He deems you to be without child and has to report his findings to the royal family. The King is disappointed,..but not as much as the Prince is disappointed in himself. He so wishes to please his father that this sort of failure has got him down. Being the wise and loving man that he is,..the King consoles him by letting him know that it took as many as a dozen matings with his beautiful bride before he was conceived. The queen concurred,...but lets him know that there will be another round of matings just one half cycle away,..only fourteen days and he can try again. The Prince tries to hide his glee. He is so looking forward to fucking his delicious little captive again..........

Just as the queen has promised,..the forced, yet delightful fucking resumes. The Prince never seems to have an end to the rich supply of sperm that he knocks into you,...and your darling little chamber maid never fails to clean you thoroughly,..and make you squirm to fantastic strings of additional orgasms....

It is on the fourth such occasion of the second round of matings that the queen lags behind in the hall. She is of generous nature tonight and ponders just the right words she will use to convey her gratitude for your participation in the King's wish. She weighs her words carefully,...and when satisfied,..she quietly returns to your sleeping chambers.....

The queen is glued to the spot as she watches in horrified fascination at the goings on in your bed. She sees your devilish maid as she scoops out stringy loads of seed and laps them up like a puppy,.. giggling like a deranged person at her naughty misdeed. Over and over she plunges in with her especially long tongue until you are again cleaned of the divine slurry. Then as usual,..she focuses her attention to providing that deeper,..absolutely marvelous attention you so look forward to. From the queen's view point,..it is unclear as to exactly is happening to you between your thighs,..but whatever it is,..it seems to be making you pant in orgasm. And not just one,..but two orgasms pass as the queen stands in the shadows of the door......

Every word of appreciation that had been formulated a few minutes ago,..was forgotten. The queens fists ball up and without any notice,..she just appears behind your lovely servant, Liv. Taking her by the hair,..she gives the girl a hard slap in the face before the maid is forced into a upright kneeling position and held in place while the queen lights into her.....

" You treacherous little gutter snipe...!.......have you no shame? Do you have any idea how your childish antics are emasculating my son?.....how insulting this would be to the king?...and how you may be jeopardizing the lives of those we have yet to know?....."

The girl winced under the queens strong grip,..but said nothing....

"And you!",..the queen scorns down on you..." if it were not to interrupt the designs of the men in my company,..I would just as soon have you drawn and quartered for the insufferable way you have been conducting yourself with these deplorable nocturnal games!..... Of all the gall!! ".......

Silence was there for a few seconds,...the queen had spoken,...and neither of you dared to say a word......

"Then you...you little slut",.. she says to you... "cover yourself and dig in for the night,...and know that I will not tolerate this sort of tyranny again. There is only one more chance for you to bring my son a child,...and you'd better hope that happens...!"

" and as for you ,....you naughty little snipe,....I think I'll have you demonstrate your particular brand of witchcraft on someone that is not current on the doorstep of motherhood...! "..she tells your frightened maiden.

With that,.. the queen hauls her from the room by the hair... and the sounds of the young girls distress fade, as the door once again closes....

That night you sleep alone...and that night the queen gets little sleep herself. She sorts out her feelings about this new brand of carnal knowledge and makes plans for you. Plans that no physician would dare to consider or mention....yes....plans that would only help her beloved king and son realize their fondest hopes......

For the tenth time you are being pinned to the altar in your ritual coupling with the Prince. His forceful drive is as strong as ever and you dearly wish your hands could be freed up so that you could hold your lover tightly. But in the absence of that,..you grind and clutch at his pistoning cock for dear life...half to show your deep down appreciation for his hard driving fuck...and half for the act of self preservation....knowing that the absolute need for a child was at hand. There is no reserving your shameless self as you employ every feminine wile at drawing out as much juice from your Prince as possible....and he gives willingly until there is no more. Then when he is finally exhausted.... he kisses your belly and once again thanks the Monks for their tolerant vigil. The two of you share a moment in loving silence as you gaze into one anothers eyes...a moment that doesn't seem to last as long as you wished.........

Once again you are carried off to your sleeping quarters...where this time you are met by just the queen and your darling maiden Liv.

"Keep your hand upon your mound woman!....and do not release it until I say....".. the queen snarls at you...

Your chamber maid takes a step to begin her part in the ritual,.. but is stopped...

" Not so fast my little vexing snake "..she says while holding her back by the shoulder..." tonight we will partake in a little ritual of my own design....and the two of you will do exactly as I say"............

" You can come and join us now Simon.. ' ..the queen sings out.

A man steps from the shadows and stands next to the queen. This is Simon,..the queens confidant and secret lover. He is not much older than the Prince,..and he's as handsome as the devil!.......

He stands next to her lordship and pays little attention to anything but his queen's face,..and listens for her instruction...

" Simon dear,.....you may be allowed to run your member as far and as hard as you wish,..anything you must do to place your seed in her,....but unlike the way you pull from me beforehand,....know that I wish for you to plant your volley of mush at just a quarter of your length inside of her,...even shallower if you can....understand"

"Yes,..my Queen..".. he responds.

You now recoil upon the bed and cup your hand even harder over your puffy used pussy. The thought of taking on yet another man that is not your husband,..has both a frightening,..yet arousing appeal. But for the life of you,..you can't understand why the queen would feed you some other cock that wasn't her son's. After all,..the Prince was to also benefit........

Your string of thought had been interrupted as the queen pushes Liv's face first onto the bed with a thump,..and holds her down by the neck. Simon then let's his trousers fall,...hikes up her cotton night dress,...reaches for his plumped up tool,...and runs it straight into the sparsely used pussy hole of your special chamber maid.......! She gasps at the unexpected intrusion and gnashes her teeth as his hot prick slices into her youthful cunt........

Her anguished expression doesn't last long though, as his repeated thrusts turn from frighteningly rough, to especially pleasant,...and her cute mouth starts to take on the look of a woman who's being very well fucked. You can hardly believe that you are a witness to this,..watching as the queen holds the girl taunt and his slippery cock juts in happy harmony in her widening cunt,...but it's true,...and the thumping of the bed frame and escalating cries of joy only make you wish that you didn't have to contain yourself. The act is vulgar and raw,.. and you just can't help but watch....

In what takes just under two minutes,..your Liv is now granted whatever the contents of Simon's ball were. His face shows it.....her snarls of acceptance do too. Then as dutiful as any secret lover should be,..he places himself back into his pants,..accepts a peck on the cheek from the queen,...and silently departs......

" Hold my dear Simon's essence within you,...you little tramp,...just the same as your naughty sister over there..!".. the queen demands...

Then as she had planned,..the queen takes advantage of Liv's current position and lashes her creamy rounded ass to a rose colored hue. When that was settled,...she then demands that she park her butt on the foot of the bed and lay back with her legs spread out wide. Still cupping her mound,..and feeling the effects of the spanking,...Liv does as she is commanded.....

"Now my little pampered slut,..".. the queen shoots her words at you.. "bend in and take all of the seed from this vagabond into your mouth,...and be very careful not to swallow...or spit but one drop!!.."

You look to the queen for signs of mercy,...but she looks to be dead serious. She points to Liv's crotch without a word...and you have no choice but to do as you're told...

Once you have done as the queen instructs,...she has you both sit and face one another,..issuing her next command.......

" Now spill the contents of your mouth into this naughty maids mouth,...and again.....do not waste a drop..!!...."

Doing as you are told,...you bend forward and kiss your darling little chamber maid for the first time,....sliding Simon's sperm into the mouth of the intended recipient. The girls cheeks fill to the point of her looking like a chubby squirrel, as she holds in the mush and waits for the queens next twisted direction.....

MissHolly
MissHolly
14 Followers