The Kinky Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,926 Followers

Lisa stood there with her mouth open, her eyes wide. She had never seen another woman come before and it was an awe inspiring and exciting sight. She could feel the heat and contraction in her own sex and nearly moaned. Henry flicking her nipple wasn't helping a bit.

Glenda strapped to that door was a fantasy come true. Lisa wished it were she instead. The things that Henry could and would do to her if she were strapped there were mind-boggling. What Glenda could do was.... That thought almost pushed her over the edge of an orgasm of her own.

Henry's hand on her arm broke the spell and brought Lisa up out of her fantasy world. He led her over to the bed and gently pushed her down on her back. He spread her legs, lifted her feet to the edge of the bed, and then held a finger up in front of his lips. She shook her head trying to tell him she could not be quiet if he ate her pussy. He just grinned, nodded, and held his finger up for silence again.

A look of disappointment crossed her face as he turned and walked over to stand in front of his wife. He took his time removing the cord holding the vibrator and then slipped it out of her ass and pussy. Glenda moaned and shivered as he did. Switching the toy off he licked the longer shaft and smiled.

Turning, Henry looked at Lisa and licked the shaft again. When she shivered, he carried it over to where she was and held it near her nose. The shiver was a trembling as Glenda's aroma filled her nostrils. Lisa could not hold her hips still. They flexed up and then back several times.

With his free hand, Henry pushed down on Lisa's chin to open her mouth. A soft whimper was cut off as he stuck the toy in and released her chin. For a long moment, she held her mouth open. Henry's fingers on her chin, pushing it closed made her groan softly as she sucked on the slick earthy tasting shaft.

Lisa's eyes were tightly closed and her hips flexed once again. Henry grinned. She was on the ragged edge of coming from tasting his wife's sweet pussy, her first taste of another woman. He could feel her tongue moving wildly over the shaft. He let go of the toy and left her to nurse on it. One fantasy satisfied and another to go.

Henry turned back to his wife and picked up the short leather flogger off the table. He brushed the soft thongs over her breasts and upper chest. Glenda stiffed and whimpered softly. The little flogger had been her undoing all those years ago when they were first married.

He had bought it as a joke but soon learned that it was one of Glenda's major kinks. He had used it lightly on her ass and the backs of her thighs as she lay across the bed relaxing. She had moaned and lifted her ass, spreading her legs wide. When he applied it to her inner thighs, she had come unglued, coming like mad.

Smiling at the memory, Henry brushed the thongs back and forth over one of his wife's nipples and then the other.

"Please, Sir," she whispered, a trembling in her voice.

Henry rolled his wrist and the cords landed on top of her right breast. It wasn't hard but it drew a hissing breath from his wife. He did the same to the left breast with the same result. Back and forth, he alternated until she moaned softly. Her nipples were now so hard they puckered around the base.

Even though he already knew the answer, he asked, "Do you want vibrating nipples or stinging ones?"

"Stinging one, please Sir." Glenda whimpered.

Henry already had the nipple clamps in his hands. As he attached the first one, Glenda whimpered loudly and shivered hard. The second drew a loud moan and another shivering shake. When he added a one-ounce weight to the first clamp, her head went back hard enough to bang the door. A similar weight on the other clamp made her gasp and roll her shoulder back.

Waiting for the initial shock of the weighted clamps to wear off, Henry looked around at Lisa. She held the toy in one hand and stared open mouthed at Glenda, her eyes wide at the weights and the expression of ecstatic painful pleasure on his wife's face.

Her eyes flicked to Henry and then back to Glenda's nipples. She had heard of such things but never believed she would see it. Her nipples tingled at the thought of those clamps. She lifted her hand and brushed it across the rock hard nub. She trembled and whimpered.

Henry crossed to where Lisa was and gently took the toy from her. The forefinger and thumb of his other hand pinched and rolled the opposite nipple from where Lisa had her hand. Lisa thrust out her chest and moaned. Then she jerked as the toy touched her sopping wet opening.

She shook her head but the toy slowly slipped inside her pussy. Lisa's loud moan was stifled by the jolt of pain as he pinched and then twisted her nipple hard. All that came out of her mouth was a soft short gasp as her lungs locked up. She could not breath but the pain shot an electric current straight to her pussy and it clamped down tightly on the toy.

Henry's grinning face was burned into her mind. He had complete control over her, she suddenly realized. She would do anything he wanted her to do and then some. She would let him do anything and everything he wanted to her and love every second of it. That revelation made her come and come, long, and hard.

*****

Glenda's voice brought Lisa up from the depths of her orgasm. "Is there someone else here, Henry?" She asked with a touch of panic in her voice.

"Yes dear, there is a beautiful naked woman on our bed having a wonderful looking orgasm with your vibrator stuffed in her pussy. It's your fantasy come true. It's Lisa in all her glory."

Glenda groaned deeply and whispered, "Remove my blindfold please Master."

"Oh no, not yet! Not yet, we have more games to play." Henry replied with a grin. "It will be she and I playing with you but you won't know for sure which is which. Am I sucking your nipple or is it her? Am I eating your sweet drenched pussy or is it her? There are so many things we can do."

Glenda whimpered, moaned, and groaned as Henry spoke. Her body strained at the bindings and her hips flexed and jerked. When she started to settle down, Henry ran first one finger and then the other down along the insides of each thigh from just below her sex to her knees. The touch was light enough to tickle.

"No! Oh God, No!" Glenda yelled, "Please don't tickle me!" Her body was jerking and straining to get away from the fingers.

Lisa started to sit up on the bed and realized the toy was still inside her. She leaned back on one hand and started to remove it. Henry saw her and shook his head.

"Leave it." He told her as he picked up the cord that had held it in his wife's pussy. He quickly tied the vibrator in place in Lisa and then flipped the switch to start the vibrations.

The little toy was more powerful than Lisa expected. The vibrations in her pussy were solid and strong. The vibrations on the prong where it rested against her clit where fast and light. A long loud moan escaped her lips as her hips jerked and flexed.

Briefly, she wondered how Glenda had stood it for so long when Henry came to get her. It was briefly because another orgasm was building and it was going to be a monster. Lisa had never used a vibrating toy before and her mind was locking up with the sensations inside and especially on her sensitive clit.

She yelled and curled up into a ball. That just made the vibrations stronger and more intense. She jerked back out straight and that pulled the toy in deeper, also tighter to her clit. Lisa yelled again as her orgasm shot up even higher. Her body jerked and twitched on the bed for several minutes before Henry turned the switch off.

It was another couple of minutes before Lisa calmed and sighed deeply. Her world glowed with golden light.

*****

When Henry realized what was fixing to happen with the toy turned on inside Lisa, he hurried over and removed the blindfold from his wife's eyes. Glenda was surprised at first and then caught sight of Lisa. She moaned deeply and nearly came herself as she remembered the first time she had had that toy tied inside her.

They had played with toys yes but not with one as expensive and well made as this one. It had three vibration modules set at different frequencies and ran off a rechargeable nine-volt battery. It only had one speed and they jokingly called it kill.

Glenda squirmed and shivered as she watched Lisa come and then come again. One orgasm piled on top of the next until Lisa was shaking, jerking, and rolling around on the bed. Glenda didn't realize she was whining deep in her chest as an orgasm of her own built.

Henry suddenly shoving three fingers up her pussy set her off like a bomb. Flashing lights, sparks of electricity, waves of pleasure and a little pain all washed over her at once. Glenda's yell of ecstasy almost blotted out Lisa's sigh of contentment. Henry's pounding fingers in Glenda's pussy pushed her higher and higher.

*****

A good while later, Henry sat on the side of the bed and watched the two very satisfied women snuggling under the sheet. One was young and naked; the other was older and dressed in cuffs, stockings, and corset. They were as different as night and day. One was naive and shy while the latter was kinky in so many ways.

He smiled at that and stood up. The two of them together should even out nicely. He just hoped he could keep up.

TxRad
TxRad
5,926 Followers
12