The Kirkyard

Story Info
An erotic nighttime encounter in a graveyard.
781 words
1
14.4k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this a few years ago for a friend who had a thing about graveyards. It's a bit raw, but you might still like it. Have fun.

* * * * *

I remember the time she took me by the hand and led me into the kirkyard, that night. It totally took me by surprise. I had had a crush on her for a long time, and although I had taken the plunge and

told her one night, she had told me that she preferred us to be friends rather than lovers, so I had backed off. She was a good friend and I was worried that if I pushed her, then I just might lose her friendship.

Afterwards I had worried that I had done the wrong thing by telling her. Would my desire, now that it was known, forever taint her feelings towards me? Would she back off in shock? Or would the change be more subtle so that she would somehow become distant and maybe drift away gradually?

But we stayed friends. We discussed sex occasionally, and spoke about what we both liked. What sort of partners we preferred. What sort of scenes we liked.

I came to understand the slightly Gothic nature of her preferences. I came to suspect that although she was a bit wary of committing herself to sex, she still might be inclined to throw herself into it passionately when she finally decided she was ready for it. I felt occasional pangs of jealousy for the lucky guy she would finally choose.

And then, that night, when we were walking back from town, she

took me by the hand and drew me into the old abandoned kirkyard we had to pass. At first, I didn't know what her intentions were, but I

willingly followed her, with a momentary thrill of adrenaline that was brought about by our walking into a place frequented only by the dead.

It was a warm night, but there was a light breeze blowing that

was refreshingly cool. The moon was bright, but occasionally hidden

by billowing clouds. Trees rustled among the stones, and somewhere an owl called softly. Small creatures rustled among the overgrown weeds, tantalisingly hidden but always present.

We walked among the stones, laughing softly. We read the inscriptions and marvelled at the ages of some of them. The oldest legible stone went as far back as the early nineteenth century, but there were other, older ones that we couldn't read. Some of the stones had fallen over. But she led me unerringly toward a large, stone platform round the side of the church. It was one of those ones that looks like a miniature crypt - four feet tall, and six feet long.

For a moment, we sat side by side, with our backs against the stone. We sat close together, huddled against the ranks of corpses that I was all too aware of. I don't know how her imagination was running, but mine was particularly vivid that night. I have never been afraid of such places, but I have always had a deep respect for them.

I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer, half expecting her to object or pull away, but instead she snuggled closer

and placed her hand on my thigh. Even then, I thought that gesture to be entirely innocent, at first. But when she moved her hand higher and suddenly closed her fingers over my crotch, I finally woke up to her intentions. And my cock, which had recognised the closeness of an attractive woman and had already started to rise, suddenly stiffened aright up. I gasped, softly.

She swung round suddenly, until she was kneeling between my legs and started unbuttoning my shirt. I tried to look into her eyes, but they were fastened onto my chest as she pulled my shirt open. And then she moved forward and pressed her lips to my chest. I arched my back and ran my fingers through her hair. Then, restlessly, my hands started to roam up and down her back, tracing the contours of her spine. I felt her tongue begin to tease at one of my nipples, while her hand kept up its pressure on my crotch. And I reached down, gripped the cheeks of her arse and then started moving my hands up and down her spine again. Every now and then, reaching down to cup her cheeks, but forever in motion.

She broke away and unbuckled my belt, then started pulling my jeans off. They tangled up in my shoes momentarily, and I heard her curse as she hauled them off and