The Kiss

Story Info
Aria's deep need comes forth.
1.1k words
4
7.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aria sits in the park, watching as people walked around on the path. Her favorite music was playing in her ears, giving her body a sensual feeling as she watched a man working out in the park. Her attention got moved to a man and woman, by their laughter, sitting across the way on a bench, facing each other then leaning in slowly to kiss. She could not turn away, she felt the deep need to have such a kiss upon her lips. She sat watching as the woman broke away with a frown, then leaned back to kiss him again. The man in turn backed away with a frown and they soon parted, moving away from each other walking in opposite directions. The scene piqued her interest on how a kiss should be between a couple. She guessed they did not feel the kiss deep in their belly or mind.

She renewed her search through the park with her eyes, picking up on couples. She caught sight of three couples, sitting, talking, holding hands and every few moments or so, touch each other in subtle ways.

Sighing, softly she got up and walked back to her car, thinking of the kiss that would curl her toes and melt her completely. She has had kisses but not the one she craves. After she gets home, she sees a new neighbor moving in. She stands at her open door to see who is moving in. she does not wait long. She gasps softly seeing the man with a box on his shoulder, walking to the empty condo next to hers. His muscles bunched as he walked and his arm muscles stood out while holding onto the box. His body is well defined with long legs, and muscles all throughout his frame. She is guessing that he is over six feet in height. He reaches with one arm to open his door, and she loses sight of him with the shutting of the door. Sighing, she places her hand on her door knob to shut it when his door opens again. She turns to watch, as he steps out, he turns and smiles at her, causing her body to instantly become needy with lust. His mustache is so erotic, she feels the tremors as if it had caressed her skin. She was mesmerized by him. He has a rough outdoor look about him with his eyes that glowed with masculinity. She swallowed and smiled slowly as he turned heading back out the front.

Entering her condo, she closed the door heading straight to the kitchen to get a glass of wine. She poured a small amount in the glass, drank it in one swallow. She poured another glass then moved to the sliding doors opening them as she stepped out on her patio, sitting with the breeze flowing softly around her. She was still thinking of that frowning couple and that kiss she witnessed. She can't let go of the need for the all consuming kiss of the mind, body, and soul deep within her. She knew her neighbor could give her such a kiss. She shook with the thought, sipping at her wine.

She heard a low intense voice, almost a growl ask "why she shook". She yelped and jumped as the wine spilt down the front of her tee shirt. She looked around, unable to see fully into the shadow. She made a point to back up to the door, close but far enough away to hear any conversation he wished to make with her. In a nervous gesture, she ran her fingers through her waist length hair. The soft growl that was heard again, slammed into her stomach. She placed a hand on her stomach holding it there, keeping that feeling tightly inside. She let out a rush of breath and slightly bent, until she could compose herself.

Aria did not hear him move to grasp her forearm in his strong hand, she gasped out as he pulled her upright against the wall. She saw a look in those eyes, that nearly had her on her knees. The intensity in which he held her arm and the look he was giving her, made her quiver in fright. The gorgeous man who was her neighbor was holding her as if he wanted to devour every inch of her body, heart and soul.

He leaned into her body, cushioning his against hers. Her breath was erratic and flowing across his skin, in short bursts. She felt the tremors from his body every time her breath hit his skin. His mind was on her luscious ripe lips. They were the kind that begged to be kissed. He leaned closer, hearing the intake of air as his lips barely caressed hers like a butterfly's wing touching them.

Her soft moan pierced his ears, as her breath tickled his lips. He growled with the imprint of her lips on his mind. She licked her lips, keeping her eyes closed, holding the feeling deep inside of her as it creates havoc in her body. She groaned loud as he pressed his lips upon hers again. She absorbed the impact of her lips being taken and opened as he placed little nibbles on her bottom and upper lip. Their breathes entwined, as she opened more and welcomed his intruding tongue into her hot mouth. His growl reverberated low and deep inside of her. The sweet taste of her filled his mouth and coated his tongue as he moved it all throughout her mouth. He was so thirsty for this kiss, it has been too long. He knew he could not stop. The kiss filled a need deep inside of him.

The flood of feelings, flowing like hot lava all through her body, consumed her. She was lost in his kiss. It made her mind not think of anything, other than feeling his tongue, lave her mouth as his teeth nipped. She pushed herself more into his arms, feeling them wrap around her tightly, holding her in such warmth and comfort, she felt tears form as the kiss continued. He felt the wetness of her tears as they fell to his upper lip, soaking his mustache. He growled grinding his lips against hers. Taking her mouth more deeply and intimately. His mind was absorbing the taste and feel of what his tongue was ravishing.

He broke from the kiss gasping for breath as she was doing. He noticed how red, wet and swollen her lips were from his. He lifted his hand to rub a finger across her lips, smiling deeply as she whimpered from the bruising. He leaned in trapping his hand between their bodies, taking her lips again. She moaned, leaned into him, taking his kiss. He pulled from the kiss again, and turned, leaving her standing at her door, shaken and enthralled from that kiss.