The Kiss Ch. 04

Story Info
Lesbian vampire seduction.
1.2k words
4.02
22.6k
9

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy awoke and realised she was no longer human. She could feel her new power, her other senses and most of all her hunger. She got up and wiped the dried blood from her throat and breast. An instinct told her to put it in her mouth.

"Tastes good." She thought and realised that was the last of her human blood.

Just then Sam appeared in the doorway

"Come here your mistress demands it. " She said

"strip and kneel in front of me."

Cindy complied and she realised she had no choice in the matter. She looked at Sam who was still wearing her basque and boots but apart from that was naked. Her dark tattoos swirled around her skin like writhing snakes.

"Now eat my pussy." Sam demanded

Cindy moved towards the neatly trimmed bush of Sam's mound. Carefully she parted the dark lips and started to caress the inner folds with her tongue. Receiving "The kiss" she felt had been a fair transaction but now this felt like cheating on her lover and she didn't like it.

"Now bite it." Sam said gazing from above at Cindy.

Cindy felt her new teeth grow, the sharp fangs grazing against her tongue. She hesitated for a second and then plunged her teeth into the softest of flesh. Now a part of her was sacred. She tasted strange new blood in her mouth but as soon as she loosened her grip she saw the fang marks disappear and the wounds heal.

"Oh that felt good!" Sam exclaimed "Do it again slave." And Cindy did butg she was not enjoying herself.

"Now lie on the ground and drink my piss." Sam said with a sneer.

Cindy felt her body responding to the commands even though she didn't want to. She realised she couldn't say no. She had been tricked. Sam leered downed at her and closed her eyes in apparent ecstasy as a golden shower of warm urine gushed from between her legs. The warm liquid splashed against her face and she felt her mouth open and accept the piss dribbling into her mouth. It was not unpleasant but she felt cheated and humiliated and also realised that she would need Debbie's help to create happy ending to all this. She lay drenched in the urine, Sam standing astride her.

"Now lick it all up off my pussy lips." Commanded Sam

Cindy buried her face into Sam's wet pussy and obediently lapped up the last of the warm liquid.

"Now shower and go to your lover. I have left out some new clothes for you. Make her one of us, then I can have 2 little pets to pleasure."

Cindy showered as Sam watched her wash herself and then got into her car and went over to Debbie's parents house.

Once there she used her new strength to leap up to Debbie's bedroom window and knocked on it. Debs awoke and came over to the window wearing a t-shirt and a pair of white panties.

"What are you doing up here? You'll kill yourself if you fall, quick get inside." Debs whispered

Cindy got inside, the house was dark, the room was quiet, save for their whisperedvoices. They kissed passionately then Debs broke off-

"What are you doing here?"

"Debbie I have been thinking. I've changed and I'm not sure what to do now." Confessed Cindy

"Oh god you're dumping me." Exclaimed Debs

"No, no, no" insisted Cindy "Not at all. You see. Wait. Le me show you." And with that in the moonlight streaming from the windowsshe opened her mouth to reveal the new teeth.

"My god you're a vampire!" said Debs in horror

"Shhh! Yes I am. It's a long story but I did it for us. Look you want us to be together forever right?"

"Yes" confirmed Debs

"Well I thought this was the perfect way for that to become a reality."

"But I don't want to die! Or never see another sunrise."

"Look at me." Insisted Cindy "I'm still alive, but yes you're right I can't push you and I wouldn't want to. Even if you say no we can still be lovers and I will always protect you."

"What would I have to do?" Asked Debs

"It's a gift and because of that I have to give you chances to say no, you have to want it, you have to yield to me."

"Does it hurt?"

"How would you like all the pleasure in the world? All the joys you can think of and more? Yes the first bite is painful but after that ecstasy. I assure you it's better than an orgasm!"

"Will you, will you be gentle with me." Debs asked nervously

"Of course Debbie , I love you. But remember it has to be your choice and up until the kiss you can change your mind at any time."

Debs looked at her lover in the pale moonlight and she looked magnificent. This was their chance to be together forever.

"First let's get naked." Debs said with a smile

This time Cindy had not trouble obeying. They silently stripped and then Debs pushed Cindy onto her back. She lay on top of her and they embraced, kissing passionately. This time though Debs could feel the sharp teeth that would be easily able to pierce her young throat. She broke from the kiss and started licking and kissing Cindy's throat and moved down to her small pert breasts. She sucked and nibbled them, Cindy began a few soft moans. Cindy may have been a vampire but to Debs she felt and responded the same. Debs guided her tongue and hands lower. Over Cindy's belly and then down to her soft curls. Here Debs licked, kissed and fingered her lover into a a bucking multiple orgasm. Cindy pulled a pillow over her face to muffle her shouts of joy. Afterwards she lay there covered in a film of sweat her breasts heaving.

Now Debs laid down on her back and beckoned Cindy to get on top of her. Now the roles were reversed. They lay there kissing, Cindy moved her leg between Debbie's who began grinding her pelvis.

"Oh Cindy, do it to me." Debs whispered into her ear

"Are you sure my love? Once I do this there's not going back."

"Oh but I started this, I was the one who seduced you in the shower. You have shown me so much pleasure. Now I am yours to take, go on."

With that Cindy started kissing Debs mouth, then her check and finally her neck. She moved back to stare down at her lover bearing her teeth and looking questioningly at her human partner one last time.

"Oh Cindy do it to me, make me like you, let us be together in the darkness, in each other's arms. Feed on me please and corrupt me."

Cindy lunged forwards and plunged her teeth into her lover's yielding neck. She covered Deb's mouth to stifle the inevitable scream. She fed, she clung onto her teenage prey like a hungry animal.

Deb's body felt like it was on fire every pore screamed first in pain and then in orgasm. Every faltering heartbeat was like cumming a 100 times. She wished she had more blood to give her lover as she drifted into blissful unconsciousness. Debs lay silent and still as Cindy sucked more blood from her, each gulp another moment of ecstasy. The deed was done, soon her lover would reawaken and they would be daughters of the night forever.