The Kissing Game

Story Info
Lover's make a very memorable bus trip.
1.9k words
4.43
26k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JT_Stone
JT_Stone
238 Followers

You and I are traveling by bus. The back seat has three seats instead of two like all the rest of the bus and is very private except that the bathroom is back here. It is night and we have pulled a blanket over us. Your head is in my lap, I stroke your hair and feel you warm skin. I am, as always, taken with you beauty and loving personality. It feels very right and is in and of itself an aphrodisiac.

I ask you if you'd like to play a little game. You agree and ask how to play. I explain that it's sort of like strip poker. We will kiss and the first person to break the kiss has to remove one article of clothing. You think for a second before nervously agreeing.

Our first kiss is long and slow, very deep and sensual. I hold your head in my hands and tilt your head like I'm going to kiss your neck. (I love to kiss your neck and shoulders.) You move your head up to allow me access to your neck and in so doing, break the kiss. I win this round. You decide to remove your jeans. You stretch out on the seat and stare at me while you unbutton and then unzip your jeans. I see your tiny panties for the first time. I help pull your pants down and then you're laying back, smiling at me in just your shirt, bra and panties. You look amazingly sexy. There is a growing bulge in my jeans that's feeling a little uncomfortable.

You sit up and kiss me. It's another amazing kiss, I'm convinced I'm not going to break the kiss. I desperately want to see you naked. As we kiss you suddenly bite my tongue and I pull back sharply, thus breaking the kiss. You laugh, as do I, and I reach down to undo my jeans. You watch as I pull them down my legs. You can't help noticing a rather sizable lump in my boxer briefs. I see your eyes gazing down there and know you want me as bad as I want you. A quick peek up the bus shows that everything is quiet. The seats are tall so we can't see anyone (nor they us) but I figure that most are sound asleep.

We reach in to kiss again, this time with more urgency, more passion. We kiss for a while then suddenly you sit up, voluntarily breaking the kiss. You smile at me as you begin to lift the tight sweater up over your flat tummy, over your beautiful breasts in a lacy white bra, then over your head. Again I gaze at you, taking in your beauty. There is a passion in your eyes and your hair is mussed up from removing your sweater. You straddle my lap so your inner thighs are now in contact with my legs. The feeling of skin on skin makes my shorts bulge even more.

You lean in, I give you a quick peek on the cheek and pull back right away. You smile as you seen I've returned the favor. I pull my t-shirt over my head. You rub your hands up my chest and over my broad shoulders then lean in for another turn.

We are not pulling back this time. You lean your beautiful body into me, it is more skin-to-skin contact. We grind together. You can clearly feel how excited I am for you. My cock is so hard it throbs in my underwear. The fabric is stretched against it's length. If it weren't sideways it would be sticking straight out of my shorts. I can feel the heat between your legs. You moan softly into my mouth but you lips break contact with me. You lose this round. You look around to make sure no one is watching, then sit up. Looking down at me you reach behind you and unsnap your bra. The straps still hang on your shoulders so your breasts are covered. I dearly want to see them and you are teasing me wonderfully. You shake your head to the side, getting more hair across your pretty face and one shoulder strap drops off and slides partly down your arm. You lean forward and kiss me. When I protest that you're bra isn't open you ignore me and grab my waist band. As you do your bra falls off. I am staring at your wonderful breasts while you are fixated on my now fully erect cock. You lick your lips. I gaze at your hard nipples.

Just then we hear someone coming to use the restroom. You lean into me and I pull the blanket up over your back. You lay your head on my shoulder and I hold you as though you were sleeping. It feels wonderful. The man returns to his seat and you sit up. You pull my shorts out, reach in and wrap your hand around my stiff cock. Your eyes are glazed over, your breathing is heavy. You pull my shorts down under my balls and look at my raging erection and cum-filled balls. We kiss again.

As we kiss I caress your back. I rub you from your head down to your lower back. Our kiss is now hungry, our mouths seem as horny as the rest of our bodies. I run my hands over your incredible ass. Your panties are the perfect barrier to what I want. They hardly conceal anything and transmit your desire but I am denied access to your treasures.

You break the kiss, lean over and whisper in my ear "This is so fucking hot." I couldn't agree more. You climb onto the seat, on your knees, facing away from me, displaying your beautiful ass to my hungry eyes. "Pull down my panties," you whisper to me. I grab the sides and very, very slowly start to pull them down your ass. I get them about half way down and stop. You lay your head down on the seat, arching your back, pushing your ass back up toward me. You slowly shake your ass from side to side. You hear me moan from the desire you bring out in me. I hope no one else heard the moan. I then reach up and pull your panties down more. They are completely off your ass now. But I leave them on, they are stretched between your upper legs. Your ass is entirely visible and I stare wantonly. It's too dark to see between your legs, but I can smell your scent and it drives me wild. I know that you are just as turned on as I am.

You turn onto your back and lift your legs, I pull your panties off you and you quickly close your legs with a smile. You look so incredibly sexy. I know I will never forget that sight. I lift my ass and pull my shorts down. We are both sitting in a crowded bus, completely naked. And incredibly aroused.

You say that we should wait until we get home. I laugh and pull you onto my lap. If I wait my balls will explode. I am overcome with lust and must have you immediately. You settle onto my lap and we kiss again, this time slowly, deeply, and feel our naked bodies against one another.

I reach up and massage your breasts; they are so lovely. I pull you closer so your nipples are centimeters away from my lips. You can feel my warm breath on your nipples and eagerly await my mouth. I reach around and pull you into me, taking first one, then the other nipple into my mouth. You quietly gasp as I suck on you.

I reach down and grab your ass. Again you moan, into my mouth. My hands explore your curvy cheeks, your crack, and I pull your cheeks apart making you moan more. Your head rocks back. I suck on your neck while I grope your perfect ass.

You reach down and gasp when you feel my hardness. It feels like velvet covered steel in your hand. You reach down and feel my smooth balls, knowing they are holding something for you. It's my turn to moan. It's a good thing no one needs the bathroom because we are way to turned on to notice, or even care.

I slide my hands down your ass, feeling your smooth thighs. I bring them around front, crossing them over so I am palming your inner thighs. I massage this area, kneading my way up your legs until I am just barely touching you. Your heat is radiating out and I can sense it with my hands. I move higher and my fingers brush the wet lips of your pussy. You moan almost too loudly and then lean into me as we both laugh. But I break that laugh as my fingers slowly enter you. You lean your head against mine and I can feel your breath in my ear. I can sense you pleading to stop, to keep going, to control you and do what I want with you, which is what you want too.

I pull my finger out and leave it out, teasing you. I feel your hips squirming, trying to find my finger. Finally I reach up, sliding back into you. I run my thumb up and touch your clit. You gasp.. I then slide my fingers in, curling them back against your pubic mound, where your sensitive g-spot hides. I move my fingers in a small circular motion, applying soothing pressure. Your breath is telling me I'm doing something right. I move in and out, massaging your g-spot. You hips begin to move against my hand as I fuck you with my fingers. I can tell you're getting close to coming so I let it continue to build. I can feel your hand pumping my rigid cock as I play with your tight pussy. Your breath get's more frantic, so does mine. We are stroking one another toward a mutual orgasm. I reach up and stroke your clit with my thumb. I hear the muffled groan coming from deep within you and know that your orgasm is beginning to slowly build. Your hand feels so good on my cock that my hips thrust up to meet your pumping hand.

As I stroke your clit you really start to move. I am getting close. I can't wait any longer to be in you. I suddenly lift you up and slide my cock into your amazing pussy. We both throw our heads back, silently moaning through open mouths. Your face shows the ecstasy your are feeling as your orgasm begins to wash over you. Touching you, watching you, feeling your juicy pussy is too much for me. I pull your hips down as I drive me cock deeply inside you. My cock erupts. My balls tighten as bolt after bolt of hot cum floods out of my cock in throbbing waves. You continue to come on my cock. I pull you close and we kiss as our orgasms begin to subside. You finally collapse against me, your breath is heavy in my ear. I can feel my heart pounding in my chest. I pull the blanket up and you lay your head on my shoulder. The bus continues down the road, it's gentle rocking soothes our drained bodies. I hear your breath change and feel you fall asleep in my arms.

JT_Stone
JT_Stone
238 Followers