The Kissing Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexcream
sexcream
44 Followers

“Imagine it is he..” “Ahhh ahh” she shuddered with ecstasy...dousing his tool... as Charles could stay the tide no longer, the supreme moment upon him, his eyes wide, their lips glued together again

“Do it Charles..” Emma instinctively knew... pressing his bottom forcefully to stop his thrusts, her fingers sliding down between just in time to feel the sweet spasms ripple within the thick root of his penis, and but a moment later feeling his sperm begin to spurt powerfully within her..

“Ahh Uncle...” she gasped, in her own ecstasy

“Ohhh Uncle...Aunt...” she sighed as their breathing eased,

“How wicked I have been “

“Hush nonsense Emma my love..” cooed her aunt, her wicked mind already planning how to arrange her nieces next coupling...

When Charles had left them she broached the subject almost immediately..

“You must love your papa very much Emma “ she blushed, knowing that she had given away her deepest secret, yet she knew her aunt would be discreet..

“Oh I do aunt...of course I love my papa”

“That is as it should be no doubt, yet I think perhaps you love him more than society might deem proper...and would perhaps enjoy such attentions from him as have just been afforded by your uncle?”

“Oh aunt!...” she feigned some surprise , if not quite outrage at her aunts suggestion

“Come now child...you must trust me... have you never wished for such affections from him?” she smiled “I have sometimes thought so aunt..yes”

“You mustnt be coy with me now...I cannot see that one could think of such a thing sometimes.. as if it were a mere trifle...” She blushed again, knowing that she would not be able to hide anything from her Aunt

“I know how wicked I am Aunt...why should I be so?”

“How can it be wickedness to love your own papa ...and if your love for him exceeds that of most daughters, then it is they, not you who should ask such a question”

“But aunt” Emma sobbed, yet she was eager for her aunts reasuring words

“Such strong desires are only healthy in a girl of your age...it can only harm to stifle them for the sake of convention tell me now...do your loins not burn to receive his manhood?”

“Oh yes aunt!, I can hardly bear it when he is near...”

“And do you think he suspects your desires my dear?”

“he knows nothing of my sinful thoughts for him I am sure, how could I tell him of such a thing?”

“Of course Emma, this delicate matter needs an intermediary...”

“Oh aunt...surely you would not dare to speak of such a thing to him”

“Nonsense child...if I know your father, his lusty desires will need little prompting to thoughts of incest...”

“Oh aunt...do you really think so?” she flushed, her voice betraying the excitement she felt

“Why of course...he is as lusty a fellow as your uncle” smiled her aunt wickedly, savouring the pleasure of shocking her niece so

“Does he not oggle your bosom?”

“Why yes.. and he does look at me strangely sometimes”

“Quite so my love...and no doubt had you looked to his breeches at such times you would have discerned the evidence of his lustful thoughts...you must learn to understand the minds of gentlemen my dear...mostly they are slaves to their desires...and so whatever their outward respectability... they wish very little other than copulation”

“And are women so different aunt?”

“Indeed not my love, though in many the degree of their appetite is smaller...and though societies conventions drive us to hide such thoughts, nevertheless all women secretly have cravings for intercourse”

“Indeed aunt...some of them seem to hide it very well! ...yet I seem to have them all the time aunt”

“It is as your uncle said my dear...some of us are made for love...you are not alone...” she hugged her aunt.

“Hardly a moment goes by when I do not think of that most glorious conjunction of penis and vagina”

“Oh aunt!” sighed Emma, becoming more and more aroused at her talk

“Now you see how delighted I am to have you here...”

“Oh aunt...yes...”

“You see the finding of an outlet for such strong passions has been impossible for a woman alone...where a woman travelling with her niece is an altogether more respectable proposition”

“Oh aunt...are we to travel?” she thrilled at the thought

“I think we should...we shall visit an old friend of mine in the country” smiled her aunt..musing upon this new idea

“Is it far aunt?”

“Oh yes...quite far...but we may amuse ourselves on the journey.. It would be unusual if we did not meet at least one handsome gentleman... would you like that?” Emma's eyes glazed over as her thoughts fell to such wickedness

“Mmm aunt I should like that very much” and she hugged her aunt again.

sexcream
sexcream
44 Followers
12