The Knight of Arcalund Book 03

Story Info
Sir Carnos attracts the attention of a gruesome new evil.
5.1k words
4.44
76.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 09/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna was the latest in a long line of buxom, pretty young barmaids who saw constant employee at the Lucky Lich tavern. This plump little creature was barely scraping five feet in height, with very bright, short and vibrant orange hair. Her spunky hairstyle was sheered at the chin length, straight and flaring out at the ends in a cute little flair. She wore simple and plain peasant's clothes, and was blessed with very cute freckles dusting her pert nose, smooth and white shoulders, as well as her truly blessed chest. Small golden flecks decorated Anna's delicious cleavage, and she was a young, blossoming flower that just happened to be all tits and ass.

She was sweet, humble, and incredibly soft spoken. Awed by having a luminary like Sir Carnos stay at the Lucky Lich, she came in every single morning to greet the brave Knight of Arcalund with a warm smile, delivered breakfast, as well as a large bowl of warm oil to apply to his armor and shield.

She had said that all these services were common practice at the Lucky Lich, but Sir Carnos certainly knew better than that. Waking from the previous day's escapades, the youngest Goldmorrow sat up in his bed, giving the lovely damsel a dazzling and white smile. Anna melted in her dress at the sight of him, his athletic and tan body, golden spun hair and deep, penetrating blue eyes. Shaking, she set his breakfast beside the bed, eyes averted from him.

"Breakfast, Sir Carnos, M'lord."

"Oh, Anna, don't be so formal." Sir Carnos said, slithering from beneath the covers, sitting at the edge of the warm, comfy bed. He looked her up and down as she made her way over to his armor, beginning to smooth and smear oils on the immaculately carved breastplate. Her eyes never left him as she worked, enthralled to be near the legendary scion of Goldmorrow. "Say, Anna..."

I interrupt this beautiful and sunny, crisp Arcalund morning, dear reader, to take you to someplace far from the Lucky Lich tavern. Be warned that this place is foul and deadly, with horrors that no man could withstand for long. Take a long and steady breath! Clutch your shield fast and strap your courage to the heart, for evil and badness usurp our story!

The kingdom of Gomizon was a barren and frightening place. Long strips of land were blasted and brittle, with deep cracks bubbling forth with vivid and glowing lava. In this terrible place, Monsters and villains found sanctuary from the civilizations of law-abiding folks. Here was a nightmare landscape where the dead roamed free and demons ventured to for summer vacation. In the center of this wasteland of smog, heat, and breath-robbing humidity stood a massive and menacing tower. A smooth and pitch black monolith of evil dominating the landscape, casting a heavy shadow down on the entire area.

In this tower resided Gomizon's sole and most terrible ruler, the feared and dastardly Gomezzer, Arch Warlock of the Seventy-Three Hells. With but a wave of his green and clawed hand, he could summon an army of skeletal demon rats that could undoubtedly ruin your day by setting your belongings aflame with their igniting burps. He knew dark magics and terrible curses, and sought always to destroy the hallowed name of goodness and light wherever they sprung up.

As a Warlock, Gomezzer had a bald, pointy head and evil red glowing eyes. His nose was long and sharp, matching his ghastly ears, which had some tufts of graying of stringy hair sprouting forth. Two thin red fangs jutted from the sides of his ever-scowling mouth, and he wore a long and flowing black cape that covered his warped and spindly frame.

As you probably know, from popular television and movies, a hero is only as good as his villains. Batman would be fairly boring if his arch nemesis was a secretary-typist named Gloria, instead of the psychotic and unpredictable Joker. You'll probably guess that Gomezzer is a bad guy to the extreme, and would make a fine arch-nemesis for our brave and bold hero, the good Knight Sir Carnos Goldmorrow. I praise your astute observation!

The Warlock brooded around his monolith fortress, heck-bent on doing some great evil. Indeed, he had been working on a very naughty plan that was about to get kicked into its next gear. Flipping through the pages of his spellbook, Gomezzer began to loudly bellow the words of power for his incantation, with one long finger he traced the words on the page, and with the other he made minute and intricate movements.

"Great things in Hells all hot and faith-ridden, I bring you forth to do all my biding. Rend flesh, break bone, and trample on guts. Come serve me, Perversia the Succubus!"

After his booming voice delivered the spell, a bright orange portal swirled and crackled with electricity before him. From it sauntered a winged female of such alluring seductiveness that a lesser man would have crumbled to his knees with desire. Perversia was Gomezzer's minion of choice, for she was as deadly as she was beautiful, and besides being a rather excellent lay, she was also a peerless assassin. White and pale, nearly nude save for a pair of very long black leather boots, she was sin incarnate. Breasts overflowed forth, with two pale pink nipples that seemed constantly erect. Perversia wore a netted long sleeve top with large holes torn in the fabric to let her massive breasts burst free. Her body was shapely and lithe, with curves straight from the dreams of any man, soft and smooth, lethal in her perfection.

Her eyes gleamed a bright and mischievous green, and her hair was sheered at a sleek chin angle, colored a deep abyssal black with numerous streaks of vivid and shocking pink laced throughout it. Her lips were black and full, promising pleasures beyond this world. The two red horns that sprouted from her smooth forehead were polished to eerie perfection and on her back were two silky bat's wings. A thin and graceful tail sprouted from her lower back, ending in a wicked point. This lengthy adornment was more than for show, as it was the Succubus' prime method for killing her foes. She'd entrance them in her seductive spell, wrap her tail around their throat, then fly off into the nite, moaning through the wind as their screams and eventual strangulation brought sadistic and orgasmic glee to her black heart.

"Yes, my Master?" She said, bowing to one knee, her glorious tits hanging there, ripe for the sucking.

But alas, Gomezzer was immune to her charms. He, being oogly and slimy, liked girls who were oogly and slimy as well. Where you and I might want a girl with a rack you could jack a car up with, Gomezzer preferred his women lanky and bony, with a brittle cackle to their voice and stringy, grizzled and greasy hair. To each their own, I guess.

"As you know, Perversia, I am not native to this world. I was spawned deep in the hells below, and as such, am limited as to my movement here on this disgusting and fair world."

Perversia nodded wordlessly, knowing full well, especially after hearing him grumble and complain about it so many times during his numerous villainous shouting-sessions.

"But that will soon change, as I am very near to completing a ritual that will forever unshackle me from Gomizon, allowing me to spread my evil to the furthest reaches of this world." He rubbed his long and spindly fingers together, unable to contain his growing and sadistic laughter. "You see, Perversia, to complete this evil ritual, I simply require the hand of a Virgin Maiden, the eyes of a newborn infant born under a half-moon, the lower intestines of a lard merchant, and a belonging of the bravest Knight in the land." He motioned to a table nearby, where some scattered body parts were arranged neatly on a table. "As you can see, I've acquired each ingredient of the ritual, save for a personal belonging from the bravest Knight in the land. I wish for you to seek out this Knight, and bring to me a possession of him."

"Which Knight shall I find, Master?"

Gomezzer sneered down at her, his ugly face creasing with frustration. "Foolish girl, who else would it be? Of all the Knights in the land, you know there is only one who is brave beyond courage, bold beyond fearlessness, and chivalrous beyond reason!" His fists shook with rage, then he slowly calmed down into a quiet and calm seethe. "Sir Carnos Goldmorrow, the youngest of the fools from that dreaded Goldmorrow line of Knights and adventurers." He stroked his chin slowly.

"Shall I kill him, Master?"

"You certainly shall not." Gomezzer snapped. "Once I am free from this place to conduct evil as I see fit, I will deal with the Knight of Arcalund personally." A perverse smile spread across his face at the thought of being the one to end the Goldmorrow line for eternity. "Could you imagine it, Perversia? Among all the evil-doers in the land, I, Gomezzer the Warlock, bring ruin and final, complete death to the Goldmorrow line?" His eyes were all fire and light. "My status amongst my peers will skyrocket! Think, Dracula and Frankenstein both will be beating down my door to have lunch. We can eat raw and bloody steak while we impale the good folks of this world. The world will discover a maniacal, gruesome and reviled talent! I will be INFAMOUS!" "Of course, Master."

"Go find this Knight, Perversia, as you are unencumbered with the curse that binds me here. SERVE GOMEZZER!"

"I shall always, Master." And with a flit of her smooth wings, Perversia was off into the nite, streaking across the hazy and red-orange sky over the blasted land of Gomizon.

Leaning back in his seat, Sir Carnos sighed and watched the buxom, fresh barmaid Anna put her oils to far better use than on his already immaculately cared for Armor. Both her hands were dipped in the warm, soothing oils, and both hands were clutching his engorged shaft, five inches per hand, and she dutifully, adoringly masturbated our hero.

Staring longingly at his swollen member, Anna could not believe its size and dominance. Casting a heavy shadow on her lush body, she pumped breathily, her mouth open, eyes wide and glossed over, her total attentions to giving the young Knight pleasure. Her pacing was impeccable, a steady, quick series of tugging on his greasy cock, flooding Sir Carnos Goldmorrow with wild and frenzied pleasure. The slick and sloppy sounds of her greasy hand-play amplified the intensity of his orgasm, which suddenly spurted forth in a hot, thick white river. She gasped as his first spunkshot blasted high into the air, a good foot and a half over her head, then arched down and splattered noisily on her soft orange hair. She mewled as she came in her dress, melting in orgasm at the sight of his mammoth tool regurgitating forth this massive orgasm. Each strong pump she took brought forth another river of pearly treasure, splattering her face, leaving silvery scars roped across her pretty face. Thick gooey strands sprayed her mouth, some of it landing square on her tongue. Carnos moaned hotly as each spurt of his potion found a home on her face, sloppy, thick globs of it splattering down onto her chest, creeping into her deep cleavage.

"Oh...oh, M'lord..." She said breathily, giving his cock a few last tugs, pumping out a few lingering spurts of seed that warmed her hands. The remnants of his orgasm were easily the volume of a normal man's entire release, such was the power of Carnos' seed.
"Thank you..."

Smiling down on his serving girl, adoring how she looks capped with a glaze of heavy cum, Carnos stretched out and leaned back in his seat. "Anytime, Anna." He winked to her and stood, wrapping himself in a towel and beginning to dress himself as Anna did her best to wipe off the gallon or so of semen that the young Knight had so kindly spurted all over her head, face and chest. Anna retreated downstairs, taking one last longing glance at Sir Carnos, returning to her work reeking of semen, a few stray gobs of it still decorating her hair and face.

Moments after her exit, Smokesnort the dragon entered the room shaking his head. "Don't you ever find it just a little bit convenient?"

"Find what convenient?" Carnos said, cladding himself in his sterling breastplate and preparing for the day.

"That every girl you manage to come across just so happens to have stylishly bobbed hair cut just along the chin angle and be in possession of double d breasts JUST the way you like? I mean, Anna is the fifth barmaid in as many weeks to work here and they have all been that way, and you've been with them all. That doesn't ring strange at all to you?"

The young Knight pondered the inquiry, and took a long moment to mull over the theory. "Hey, I'm a Hero." Sir Carnos said confidently, sheathing his sword, patting the Dragon on the shoulder and walking out of the room. "What do you expect?"

"You're certainly in a good mood today." Smokesnort said as the pair made their way out of the Lucky Lich. "I figured you'd be all depressed and whatnot after our failed outing in the Bandit Forest."

"I wouldn't say failed. Set back, maybe, but not failed." Sir Carnos smiled as he mounted his powerful steed Savolt. He dug into his pocket and slipped free a crumbling looking slip of parchment. "THIS is going to get me my nobility."

Smokesnort squinted his reptile-like eyes. "It looks like trash."

"It's not trash, it's a map! A map to the crown of Princeliness."

"Princeliness? Is that even a word?"

"Who cares? The Crown of Princeliness is said to impart noble status to any who find it! It is a relic of a bygone Prince who has been sought after for many, many years. There is a nearby dungeon that, according to my sources, has the crown hidden deep within!"

"Wait a minute...sources? Who are your-" Smokesnort rolled his eyes. "Don't tell me."

Sir Carnos looked away and winced.

"GYPSIES!" The dragon exclaimed. "You've been buying junk from those Gypsies again! First the potions, then the stupid charms, now maps! How much was it? Fifty, one hundred gold?!"

"These charms are not stupid!" Sir Carnos fished out a small pouch that he always wore around his neck. "This necklace protects me from catching diseases from the women I am with." He slid off his gauntlet and displayed a tarnished looking brass ring. "This ring keeps me from impregnating any of the women I am with. I've been with countless women since I got these and I've yet to spawn any offspring, nor have I been afflicted with any sort of itchings, so I would venture to say that these charms are NOT stupid!"

Smokesnort the Dragon Whelpling folded his leathery wings and sighed. "You're crazy." "Listen, are you coming or not?" Sir Carnos was in no mood to argue with his Dragon companion on such a fine morning.

"Fine, I'll go. But the next time I see you dealing with a Gypsy I'm going to burn their entire caravan to the ground." Smokesnort angrily exhaled, sending a quick burst of flame in Sir Carnos' direction to emphasize his point.

"Whatever. Come on, we don't want to get there late and find the Crown already missing. Tons of Adventurers are on a quest to get this thing and I don't want to get beaten to the punch."

The trip to the dungeon was a whiles away, but with Smokesnort able to fly there and Stravolt being the fastest horse in the world, the trip seemed to zip by. Before they knew it, they were in a menacing looking valley, rife with caves and foreboding looking caverns. To their intense dismay, the place had already formed a long, cumbersome line of adventurous types.

"What the?" Sir Carnos said, baffled at the amount of people waiting on line. He rode up to a thin man in a blue robe, sporting all sorts of arcane markings about his person. "You there, Wizard. What is the meaning of this?"

The Wizardly gent looked up to the mounted Knight and held out his hands. "What do you think it is? It's a line. Wait your turn and eventually you'll be let in."

"Let in? But I'm on a quest!" Sir Carnos exclaimed.

At that time, a bald priest in white and gold robes laughed loudly. "Hey, buddy, join the club, okay?"

The assembled group laughed and Sir Carnos and his companions pushed and fought their way to the front of the line much to the chagrin of the waiting adventurers. Sir Carnos angrily stomped to an ancient looking man with saggy and krinkly skin, who had a large and thick book in front of him.

"Excuse me, but I am on a quest to retrieve the Crown of Princeliness." He said evenly.

"Do you have reservations?" The old man asked, trembling as he spoke.

"Reservations? No! I'm on a quest!"

"So are all these people, Sir."

"I have a map!"

"So do all these people, Sir."

Smokesnort gave a pleased and smug grin, but Sir Carnos was furious. "Back of the line, please, Sir." The old man said, pointing a quivering finger to the end of the very long line.

A younger man with a large roll of parchment made his way from the depths of the dungeon towards the line. He cleared his throat and bellowed. "Party #38 has been slain. The Wizard was eaten by a dire rat, the Warrior fell into a vat of boiling acid, and the Thief was beheaded after failing to disable a trap. Will Party #39 please report to the dungeon entrance. Thank you." A group of enthusiastic adventures filed forth, handing over a numbered ticket.

Sir Carnos sighed and snatched a ticket number from a small basket beside a large "Take a Number" sign. Huffily, he, Stravolt and Smokesnort made their way to the end of the line.

Sir Carnos had set up a tent for himself to relax in while he waited, still fuming about the intense line he had to wait through before they would call his party number of 68. Staring at the ticket, he sighed and rested back on the ground, glad he didn't have to listen to Smokesnort's constant snickering and comments about the reliability of Gypsy merchants, as the Dragon had decided to go out for a flight to pass some time. Alone with his thoughts, Sir Carnos soon drifted off to sleep.

It was not easy for Perversia to travel in stealth, as her robust beauty and shocking appearance made it difficult for her not to attract attention, but she somehow managed to sneak into the young Knight's tent, seeing his sword and shield casually placed at his side as he soundly slept. Wetting her lips as she saw her mission objective, she couldn't help but glance at the slumbering Knight, who was even more shockingly handsome in person than the legends attested. The Succubus stepped towards the sword and shield, reaching down to pick them up, but stopped in her tracks. What harm could a little peeking do?

She snuck towards Sir Carnos, reaching down to unfasten his pants. If the rumors about his good looks were underrated then she could only imagine if the tales of his legendary phallus were as well. Sleekly fishing out his cock, she gasped at the size of it, the throbbing organ the largest thing she'd ever seen attached to a man. Enthralled by it, captivated by its beauty, she leaned in close, closing her eyes and inhaling deeply of its beautiful scent. Savoring the smell of him, the lovely aroma of pure and perfect man, the Succubus went to release his shaft and grab the item she came for, but found it impossible to release her grasp on his manhood. Her attentions soon turned to the thing, and she sank to her knees, leaning over and stuffing the flaccid cock into her mouth, sloppily kissing and slurping on it till it swelled and stiffened.

Like an addict reveling in their fix, Perversia the Succubus made love to Sir Carnos's prick with her mouth, giving him a hot, sloppy sucking, bobbing her head recklessly on his lap, impaling her throat with his formidable manhood. She was lost in a passionate haze until suddenly a firm and strong hand on the back of her head snapped her out of her reverie. Slowly pulling off of his cock, the Succubus spoke in a sultry whisper. "Fear not, Knight, I am not here to slay you. Simply to steal a keepsake of our meeting. My Master will deal with you soon enough." She smiled wickedly, flicking her tongue over the tip of his mammoth arousal.

12