The Knight of Arcalund Book 04

Story Info
A grand quest begins; Gomezzer, Golems and G-spots!
4.5k words
4.21
91.7k
2

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 09/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gomezzer smiled with sadistic and gruesome pleasure as he checked the status of the large, glowing crystal ball that was hovering in the midst of his throne room. The brilliant orb was pulsating with all manner of spectacular energies, and the sphere (Equal to a man's head in size) slowly seethed with roiling energy, growing larger and larger in brightness seemingly by the second, as if some otherwordly energy were seeping into it.

"Isn't it beautiful, Perversia?" He said admiringly towards the orb, folding his crusty and spindly hands together in front of his ugly and green face.

"Truly, Master, it is. What is it?"

He waved off her question, turning to face the kneeling Succubus. "Before I describe to you the endless brilliance of my newest and most treacherous plan, I will address your failure in the last task you attempted to carry out for me..."

Perversia winced, and Gomezzer's eyes flashed a brighter, more malevolent shade of red. The grey hairs sprouting thickly from his pointed ears even seemed to bristle with anger. "Sir Carnos carries with him a shield that magically returns to him, no matter their distance apart. I have read much about this young Knight since your return, and would normally vaporize you for failing me in such an important task, but I am PARTIALLY to blame for myself not knowing of this fact. Had I, then I would have instructed you to take another object. That being said, I will spare your life, for the time being."

"You are a gracious and noble Master." She said softly, glowing green eyes gazing at the ground.

"Though the ritual is a failure, as the elapsed duration for the ritual's completion has passed, I have concocted a brilliant scheme to finally break free of the restrictions that bind me to this place." He turned sharply and motioned to the glowing sphere with much drama. "Behold! The Orb of Orgov. This sinister device is a magical magnet, Perversia. It sucks away the arcane energies around it, absorbing that power steadily, slowly. Wizards find their powers weakened and dimmed, then, over time, altogether stripped from them." He smiled wickedly. "Naturally, the black magics of which I am a master of are not affected by this device, but the wizards of Arcalund are in dire peril of losing every semblance of arcane mastery."

"You wish to rob the world of magic, my Master?"

"No, my dear Perversia. Once the orb is swollen to bursting, I will enact the words of power that will drain the orb completely, consuming the combined magical might of every single wizard in Arcalund! With so much power surging through me, breaking the limitation of my imprisonment here will be mere child's play."

"Excellent, my Master!"

"Indeed." Gomezzer took a long look into the pulsating, dazzling Orb of Orgov. "Indeed."

_____________________

"We should leave this place. You know how much I hate Wizards." Smokesnort nervously tapped a talon on the armrest of the chair he was seated in. Looking around, as if afraid a monster would jump out and scare him with a prolific "BOO!", the Gold dragon Whelpling was a bundle of anxiety.

"Stop being nervous, you're embarrassing me." Sir Carnos said through gritted teeth.

"You just don't get it, do you? Eye of newt, Scale of Dragon-do you even read the ingredients of those potions you are so fond of drinking? These Wizards look at me and see components, and don't you try to deny it!" He shook a clawed finger at the young Knight of Arcalund.

"Shut up!" Sir Carnos exclaimed sharply. "You have nothing to worry about. Hazmon used to adventure with my Father, and now he runs the Magical Academy of Trilane. He sent me an urgent message that he needs my help, so here I am. I'm sure he didn't call me all the way over here just so he can dissect my Dragon companion."

"Dissect? Who said anything about dissecting?" Smokesnort squinted suspiciously at the young Knight. "What do you know? WHAT DO YOU KNOW!?"

"Shut up!" Sir Carnos yelled, some Wizards walking by giving strange glances at the scene of a paranoid Dragon Whelpling and a Knight trying desperately to calm him.

"Ah, Sir Carnos." An articulate, mature voice spoke. Hazmon was in his early fifties, with a neatly trimmed grey beard and short cropped hair that was combed straight back. His robes were adorned with magical items and artifacts that spoke leagues of his caliber as an adventurer, and he had an experienced, stern gaze that told of his many famous adventures alongside the late, great Sir Jaysek Goldmorrow. He smiled fondly at the young son of his dead friend, reaching out to shake his hand. "When I saw you last you were but a child. I see you've grown into a fine young man."

"Thank you, Archmage Hazmon. This is my companion Smoke-"

"No!" Snokesnort snatched a scaly hand over Sir Carnos' mouth. "Don't tell him my name or he has power over me!"

Hazmon raised an eyebrow at the paranoid little Dragon and motioned towards a nearby door. "Please, let us discuss the reason for your summons in my sanctuary."

Leading the two into his lavish and studious looking sanctum, Hazmon sat down behind a sturdy wooden desk, a grave look overtaking his regal features. "I'll get right to the point, Sir Carnos-The Magical Academy of Trilane is in desperate need of your aid. As a place of magical learning, it is the final test of our students to create a Golem. These large constructs are animated by magic and advanced technology that only Wizards possess. They are nigh-invulnerable and possess untold strength. They are magically controlled, and only used for the defense of the school grounds." He sighed deeply. "Recently, we have lost control of one of these destructive guardians, and that golem is currently rampaging unchecked throughout the countryside. Countless villages are in dire danger as we speak. When last we heard, the Golem was spotted near Bargagle Village."

Sir Carnos' expression turned very serious. "My, that is a large problem."

"I myself could not bring this Golem under control, which takes merely a rudimentary incantation. Even an apprentice can tame a Golem, as long as that Golem was created by them."

"No one here can tame it? Has this happened before?"

"Never. I believe desperate evil is in the works. I have reports from other magical academies of similar incidents, as well as other disturbing news. It seems that many Wizards are finding their power slowly, steadily being drained from them. I myself am having to put much more effort into my spells, and even then, they are far less effective than they should be. I fear that someone, somewhere, has unearthed the dreaded artifact known as the Orb of Ogvan."

"The Orb of Ogvan? What's that?" Sir Carnos asked, puzzled.

Dear reader, I understand that your time is precious, and the last thing you want to do is re-read stuff that you already know. Gomezzer, as gross and nasty as he is, gave a perfectly good explanation of what the Orb of Ogvan does, so I will skip this part of the narrative so we may proceed with our story with as little back-tracking as possible.

Sir Carnos' expression grew dire as he was informed about the terrible repercussions of this device. "This is terrible..." he said dimly.

"I understand that you are seeking Nobility, Sir Carnos. If you aid us in bringing this Golem low, then I will personally plead your case to Lord Felton, who, as you know, is a noble of very high birth. Years ago I cast a spell on his wife to remove a large and unsightly wart she had on her nose, and he has owed me a favor ever since."

Sir Carnos' deep blue eyes lit up at the prospect of his dream reaching realization. The noble lifestyle, retirement from a dangerous and life-shortening lifetime of adventuring, everything he wanted presented to him as reward for just one last quest. His decision was an easy one. "Of course, Archmage Hazmon, I will vanquish this golem!"

"Excellent. I have someone who will assist you in this task. She knows much about the weaknesses of Golems, and will be invaluable to your battle against it. Lindi, will you come in, please?"

Sir Carnos grinned and looked to his Dragon Whelp companion. "She?" he immediately straightened his hair and stood, resuming a regal and imposing, knightly pose, his dazzling smile practically gleaming.

The girl who stepped into the room made Sir Carnos' gleaming smile morph into a puzzled sort of gasp. Far from the buxom beauties you and I are accustomed to reading about in Sir Carnos' wild adventures, Lindi was rail thin, sporting enormous round glasses that shielded the color of her eyes. Her lips were thin and sharp, her face long, and her hair a light, mousy brown that was straight and flat, parted down the middle and running long down her back. Her ears were just a bit too large for her face, and her nose was thin and pointy. She wore a baggy robe that his any trace that she was female, and had a large, heavy looking book under her arm.

"Sir Carnos, this is Lindi, she is a very gifted student here and will be assisting you on your quest." Hazmon said proudly.

"You're not from around here, are you?" Sir Carnos asked the young Wizard, who gave him a puzzled sort of look.

"I beg your pardon?" She said in a plain voice.

"Nevermind." Sir Carnos regained his composure and cracked his knuckles, eager to get this quest over and done with. "Let's get this over with! Come on, Smoke-erm, I mean...pal."

Smokesnort nodded and followed the Knight out of the room, turning back to Hazmon and making a crucifix gesture with his fingers at any Wizard that he walked past until they were all outside in the crisp Arcalund air.

"Your shield." Lindi said.

"What about it?"

"I thought Knights used shields. Against the power of a Golem, you will certainly need one."

"Well, it's in the mail."

"What?"

"Nevermind." Sir Carnos mounted Savolt and Smokesnort flapped his golden wings to hover above the ground. "Listen, Linda-"

"Lindi."

"Whatever. We'll take care of this Golem, alright? Just sit tight and we'll dispose of it. You can go back to your tower now and leave us to do our work, okay?" Smokesnort nodded confidently, sticking his pointy tongue out at the Wizard.

"But, but-" Lindi stammered for words but it was too late. In the blink of an eye Savolt was galloping strongly towards Bargagle Village, with Smokesnort gliding effortlessly behind him. Soon they were all very small and very far away from her.

_____________________

Imagine, if you will, your town or city, being trampled and stomped on by a fifteen foot tall construct made of gears and bronze iron plating. Its head looking like a domed sort of helmet with two menacing goggle-like eyes glowing with a ghostly and blazing heat as it mashed through houses and businesses as easily as you or I stomp a sandcastle. This frightening scenario was a reality for the people of Bargagle Village, who were huddled together in a terrified mass in the church, being tended to by a young and lovely Cleric.

Gracelynn was now the only surviving Cleric of the church of Valtus, the Arcalund patron God of Bravery and Valor. She had watched in terror as her superiors in the church, while trying to organize and evacuate the people of Bargagle into the safety of the church, were each flattened and smashed by the rampaging Golem that was currently leveling her small and cozy village.

The young Cleric had ushered the remainder of the town within the safety of church, healing those that she could and trying her best to set the townspeople at ease. She was a gorgeous young creature, standing short and curvy, blessed with full hips and a swollen, bountiful chest. She was dressed plainly in white robes with gold trimming. Her hair was the color of spun gold and her eyes a honest and pure brown. She had a small beauty mark above her sausage-fat, pink lips, and her hair was cut at an accentuated bob, following the delicate angle of her jaw, save for the sides that framed her face, which grew in long, graceful strands. She wore a gold headband that her hair cascaded over, and her robe was cut off at the shoulders, exposing smooth and white arms clad in bronze bracers. She wore sandals on her dainty feet, and the rushing excitement of the emergency she was suddenly left in charge of had set her sweating, beads of moisture making her skin glisten like some soft, supple treasure.

She watched in horror as the Golem lumbered about, currently engaged in bashing a series of houses with a torn tree that it uprooted from the ground as easily as one might pluck a weed from the earth. She gasped as she saw what seemed to be a mirage in the distance. An answer to her prayers and that of the town. Galloping regally towards the besieged village was a sterling, armor clad Knight who rode atop a steed of unsurpassed quality. Surely, this was a gift from Valtus, and Gracelynn gave a thankful and silent prayer before turning to the huddled town. "No one shall follow me! I go to greet our savior in this darkest hour. You are safe within the confines of this church, for it is blessed so that no evil may intrude upon it. I will return!"

And with that, the young Cleric sprinted from the church towards the encroaching Knight.

"Now this is more like it..." Sir Carnos said as he rode towards the devastated village. A white-clad woman, all youth and vigor was running towards him, her expansive, cumbersome breasts bobbing wildly this way and that, nearly spilling from her top. When close to her, Sir Carnos halted Savolt and addressed her."

"I am Sir Carnos Goldmorrow. Where is it?" He said confidently to the young Cleric.

"I am Cleric Gracelynn of Bargagle. The Golem is but a stone's throw to the east, fair Champion." She pointed towards the houses which were quickly becoming rubble. Sir Carnos squinted, seeing the destruction and nodding. "Good Knight, if you are to face this creature, than you must enter battle with the blessing of Valtus." She wet her fine, supple lips and took a meek step back. "Dismount and take me, Good Knight, so that you enter the fray with the favor of my God."

Smokesnort rolled his eyes. "Oh you have GOT to be kidding me..."

"Hey, do you want divine favor or not?" Sir Carnos said with a sly grin, sliding off of Savolt and giving the Cleric a nod. "Very well, Cleric." He clutched her arm roughly and spun her to turn away from him. Her bobbed hair swished with the motion, and Gracelynn quickly slipped up the back of her robe, bending over slightly, revealing a round, shapely bottom and a perfectly shaved, unbelievably small looking slit. Sir Carnos could see the wetness already adorning her delicate petals.

Smokesnort folded his arms and turned his back to them, shaking his head.

Sir Carnos quickly produced his lance, already hard from her presentation of that lush and curvaceous bottom. She was so wet and slick already, and the tip of his manhood already decorated with a pearly bead of precum. He grabbed both her arms and held them straight back behind her, clutching her wrists.

Entry was euphoric for both involved, as ten inches of steak parted the young Cleric, making Gracelynn clench her teeth and let out a frightened, timid little whimper. Sir Carnos had no time for gentleness, and the tightness of her wet pussy made the young Knight that much harder. He began a steady, thorough pumping of his hips, sending his cock tagging her deepest, most intimate depths. Gracelynn began to moan out breathily as she was taken by such an imposing member, her tremendously tight body feeling as if any moment she might unravel at the seams.

Their bodies slapped together each time he pounded forth into her, her ass jiggling upon impact, her juicy pussy streaming wetness down her inner thigh. She was helpless as she was being fucked, both wrists captured by the young Knight, being used like reigns on a horse, pulling her back, impaling her again and again on his massive cock. It was not long before Gracelynn came on his crotch, soaking his immaculately groomed patch of pubic hair in her passionate release. He moaned as she tightened every muscle in her body, his hips working like strong pistons, tension welling up in the young Knight's body as he made us of the lovely offer this damsel had made.

Bent over, her pussy being ravaged, her feather soft tits hanging down, bouncing and slapping noisily against each other, one soft white tit plopping out of her robe, sweat streaming down her young body, her robe making her unbearably hot, Gracelynn panted like an animal as she was vigorously taken. Golden spun hair became matted with sweat and the smell of fucking was laced into the cool air around them. She was in a world of pleasure, as was Sir Carnos, feeling his release come upon him quickly, a sudden wave of euphoria clutching his soul as he released a blistering amount of semen into her young body.

Gracelynn gasped as her pussy was suddenly flooded with heat and pressure. She let out a wild and frightened gasp as she came to meet his, his cock seemingly in supply of an endless reserve of steamy seed. He took steady, short thrusts into her body, fucking his cum out of her, a squishy, wet sound accompanying each thrust he took inside her, silvery semen slowly cascading down each of her inner thighs, his sack slapping against her clit, sending even more energy coursing through her young and soft frame.

"YES!" Sir Carnos exclaimed as he finally shot his last into her. He took a few more slow pumps, enjoying the warmth of her now sloppy sex before slowly pulling himself free and slipping his lance away. Smoothing his hair with one hand, he reached for her, pulling her close to him and taking her in a wild, frenzied kiss, filled with tongue and saliva, making the young Cleric blush with vivid, unquestionable emotion.

Pulling away sharply, Sir Carnos hopped atop his mount and let loose a terrifying battle cry, charging blade-first towards the rampaging Golem. Smokesnort needed to quickly take to the air to keep up with the adrenaline-fueled charge.

Chunks of earth were uprooted and flung wildly as Savolt's diamond-sharp hooves pounded against the ground. The Golem grew larger and larger as Sir Carnos galloped towards it, till the construct looked over at the charging Knight, tossing the small tree it was using as a club to flatten some more rubble.

The hurled tree lumbered towards our hero, who deftly avoided it a well-timed jump by his powerful stallion. Savolt barreled forth towards the Golem, and Sir Carnos unleashed a furious slash with his sword that deflected harmlessly from the iron plating strapped to the Golem. His arm stung at the force of the blow, and Sir Carnos knew it hadn't even dented the thing. Riding around for another pass, Sir Carnos jumped from his charging mount, blade first, lunging at the Golem, only to meet the same result. Rearing back to strike out with its large, battering-ram like fists, the Golem's first blow missed as the Knight deftly rolled out of harm's way. Instead, the Golem's fist plowed feet into the hard earth, and it struggled to remove its appendage from the cold and soily embrace.

During this moment of vulnerability, the brave Knight hacked and slashed at the construct, finding no blow fierce enough to even scratch the creature. Sir Carnos was caught by a crushing blow from the Golem's free fist that knocked into his breastplate, the force sending Sir Carnos flying wildly through the air and landing with a spectacular thud on the ground dozens of feet away from the battle.

The Dragon called Smokesnort released a searing jet of flame through his mouth, bathing the construct in a blanket of fire that did nothing to slow the lumbering machine. Retreating to the air and circling the Golem, the Gold Dragon Whelpling wondered if anything could be done to stop it.

12