The Knot Tattoo

Story Info
Julianna goes to get a tattoo, but gets used and abducted.
2.9k words
3.86
76.6k
47
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julianna woke up from another restless night. She had been having this some recurring dream where some big guy would follow her home and try to do something, but she would always wake up before it happened. Getting up from her bed, she yawned, raising her arms above her head to stretch out. Her hands ran through her jet-black hair, scratching her head, and then returning to her sides.

Nearby was a full-body mirror, placed by the bathroom door for convenience. She walked up to it and stared at herself. Her lush lips curled in to a smile as she looked over herself. The 20 year old was wearing only a pair of red panties over her pale skin. She traced her fingers over her nipples, the cool air combined with the sensation of being touched rousing them and bringing them to stand at attention.

"I'm so lucky," she whispered to herself, gently kneading her D cup breasts. Also near the mirror, resting atop a dark wood dresser, was a calendar that she used to keep track of the days. Today was a Saturday, and she had nothing planned. Julianna sat back on her bed and took out her laptop, an old piece of junk, but it serves her well enough, and she was diligent enough to try and keep the internal components up to date. She opened up Chrome and began looking for things to do in the city. What to do?

Eventually after a little while of searching, she stumbled upon a tattoo parlor near the west-end of the city, called Petroleum 34. She looked at her arm, running a hand over the pale skin, thinking up designs for her second tattoo. Her first was a purple heart on the outside of her right ankle. Now knowing what she wanted to do, she put her laptop away and went to take a shower. Like usual, Julianna left the door to her bathroom open.

She never really understood why she did it, and she didn't question it either. She kicked off her red panties and tossed them aside, looking in her bathroom mirror. She was a lucky girl, having a body with measurements of 38, 28, 40. She turned around and walked in to the shower, the warm water caressing her pale skin, a light steam bellowing out over the top of the shower curtain.

While she showered, the phone rang, going unanswered as she cleaned herself. However, at the end of her shower, she dried herself off, blow-drying her hair and putting on minimal make-up, including red lipstick, before walking out into her studio apartment to check her phone. Her iPhone said that her friend, Alex, had called.

She goes to call him back, walking around her apartment naked. When he picks up, she smiles and sits down on her green sofa.

"Alex, you called?" She asks.

"I did! I'm thinking of grabbing some of our pals together for a party tonight, at my place. Would you be able to show up?" His voice responds. Alex was a more effeminate guy, and his voice was rather eccentric, but bearing a sweet tone.

"Sure, that sounds great! When should I show up?"

"8 pm."

"Great! See you then!" She then hung up and stood up, walking over to her bedroom and looking herself in the mirror, evening outfit ideas running through her mind. She noticed her bush was starting to grow back in around the landing strip she kept, so before doing anything else, she went in to the restroom and gave herself a quick shave before hopping over to her dresser to pick out clothes for the day.

It was probably fifty degrees outside, but Julianna didn't feel like dressing for it too much. Of course she'd put on a sweatshirt before heading out, but before that, she'd put on a black bra and a black g-string, enjoying the way the fabric just covered her landing strip. On top of that went a tight, pink t-shirt with shorter sleeves and a pair of tight, low-rise jeans. Feeling rather bubbly, she went to the closet by the front door and looked through her shoes, settling on a pair of 4 inch tall black high-heels.

Down at out of her apartment building, she did a final check for her phone and her wallet. Check and check. Then, she began her walk down the streets of the city towards Petroleum 34. Like any other day, usually more in the summer, she was the subject of some catcalling by passing men, but after a while of it going on, she took pride in the fact that so many men were giving her attention. She even developed the habit of swaying her hips a bit more than she normally does to really let her ass get attention. On the way to the shop, perhaps a few blocks away, she had to stop when the traffic-light turned red. Down the sidewalk, she could see the neon orange light for the tattoo parlor.

A few nice cars drove by, but as she stood by and waited, an Orc walked up beside her. He wore black dress pants, purple dress shirt, white tie, and a silver watch. She takes notice of him and smiles. Of course, he smiles back, his cheeks smooth, his tusks polished, his eyes a crisp ice blue, his skin a dull green, and his black hair slicked back.

"Hey there," he began, his voice gravelly and low in pitch. This kind of voice ranked high on Julianna's list of things that turned her on.

"Hey," she replied, her voice hinting at her slight attraction to the burly humanoid. She also took note of his arms, seeing that the dress shirt was actually tight around them.

"What's a gal like you doing here?" He saw the crossing indicator flash and began to walk alongside Julianna.

"Is it any of your business?" She teased, continuing to walk with this man.

"Not really, but I can still show interest, can't I?"

"If you must know, I'm currently going to get a new tattoo."

"Huh, really? I'm going to work at my parlor. It's Petroleum 34."

"Oh really? What a coincidence! I'm headed there right now!" She was quite gleeful, seeing that this guy was headed to the same place she was. She even had to admit to herself that maybe she was getting a little too excited about it, even if she found this guy rather attractive. Once at the parlor, he opened the door and let her in, having her sit in the waiting area of the shop before disappearing behind a large curtain. Slowly, it was pulled open, displaying a few black tattoo chairs.

The building appeared rather urban with brick walls, light wood floors, and industrial lights. When this guy came back in to view, his sleeves were rolled up, showing off a black tribal sleeve along his right arm and a tattoo on his left forearm resembling billiard balls as flaming asteroids. He grinned and waved her on, and walked over to one of the dark chairs by the back of the room, hearing her following suit.

Julianna took off her sweatshirt and placed it on a nearby coat-hook, sitting down on the chair while the Orc pulled up a rolling stool.

"I usually only take clients who book appointments, but since my first appointment is a 3 pm today, and it's only 1, I'll let you get something," He began, "I'm Ollandar, I'll be your artist. Now, let's see what you want to get. Do you have a sketch or link for reference?" The Orc then rolled over to a nearby counter, turning on a set of lights around a mirror and got an iPad ready, opening up Safari on it and handing it over to Julianna in case she wanted to look up an image for her tattoo.

She took the pad and began looking up different celtic knots, eventually coming upon one and expanding it for Ollandar.

"This one, and can it be in green?" She shot him a smile and he nodded, rolling over to the counter to retrieve the needle and two vials of ink: one black, the other green. Upon his return, she had lowered her pants and pointed to her right hip, "And I'd like it here."

He chuckled and, after cleaning the needles and putting on a set of rubber gloves, got to work with setting a first coat and mapping out the knot with the black ink. He kept diligent in his work, his eyes focused on his design, but his left hand seemed to start gently rubbing her leg, which was still covered by her pants. It wasn't enough to alarm Julianna, but it she did notice it, and allowed it to continue, since it didn't appear like it was going to lead to anything more.

And for the most part, it didn't lead to anything else. He finished up the outline, then got to work with filling it in with the green ink and, after about an hour, he was finished. Ollandar smiled and put away his equipment, allowing Julianna to get up and take a look at the tattoo in a mirror. She liked it, the way it hugged the front of her right hip. Ollandar smiled on his return, and could tell that she liked it.

"Well, it wasn't too difficult, or at least it wasn't as difficult as I anticipated, but I think it came out well and it definitely looks like you think that too," he said, ending on a chuckle, "I'll charge you fifty dollars for it. It isn't too big and it didn't take incredibly wrong."

Julianna took out her wallet and looked through it. Suddenly, her excitement changed to minor distress. She looked up, her feeling now on display for the Orc.

"I only have thirty on me. Do you guys accept credit cards?" She was hoping that he did, so she could just break out the old Am-Ex card. He shook his head.

"If you set up an appointment, then you would've already had your card in for the appointment and I could give you a receipt in the end." The Orc stroked his chin, looking over her, "Would you allow me to propose something?"

Julianna nodded, hoping that maybe he'd do something for her and get her out of this mess.

"Well, my dear, I could tell you were taking some glances at me, and I'll be honest, you are quite stunning. How about you pay the thirty and make up for the other twenty by doing me a little favor." The Orc gave her a wink, hoping she caught his drift. She did, and she bit her lower lip, actually giving this some thought. She had never been with an Orc before, and she also had just met him.

"Um, well I'm not sure. I might have to say no and request that you allow me to run to a bank and pick up some more cash."

"While I would normally let you do that, I'm going to have to insist that you do this." The Orc grinned, reaching out and rubbing her side. She began to back away, feeling an odd sense of attraction to the Orc as well as being threatened with this kind of assault.

"Um, heh, no, I'm going to request that I go grab money and come back." She realized her sweatshirt was still hanging on the hook, but by now Ollandar was standing up. With Julianna only being 5'7", Ollandar towered over her at 6'6".

"Well I'm going to have to insist that you take me up on my recommendation," He was getting agitated that she wasn't going to submit to him. This Orc, being a rather handsome anomaly in the Orc community, was used to attracting women and having them bend to his will. Julianna wasn't one of those girls. He advanced, his movement picking up a bit, and noticing this, Julianna decided to turn and try to make a break for the doors.

Her body turned, ready to make a bolt for the door, and she began to run. After her first few steps, she heard a few stomps, then silence. Then, she felt something strong grab her legs and force her to fall forward, catching herself with her hands. When she looked back, it was Ollandar. She struggled, trying to kick him, but it was no use. He 'climbed' up the dame and found himself atop her, leaning down and licking her neck.

"Sorry, I just need this. I hope you'll understand." He then held her down with one hand and his body weight, his other hand reaching down to undo his dress pants and fumble with them until they were down at his ankles along with his white briefs. Between his legs hung a monster, eleven inches in length, almost 3 inches in girth, and sporting a heavy set of balls along with an unkempt bush. His free hand then got to work literally ripping her jeans off. This Orc fit the stereotype of stronger than humans, and when he finished, chucked the denim away, leaving her only in her shirt, thong, and heels.

"Help! What're you doing!?" Julianna screamed out, still struggling, or rather, shaking against his grasp.

"Shhh! Shut up!" The Orc growled and tore her shirt off, undoing her bra and tossing it aside as well. He then rubbed his cock against her round ass cheek, the foreskin pulling back to reveal a dull purple tip, slick with pre. With one finger he moved over her thong and rubbed his tip against her lips, moistening them up with his pre. He groaned, feeling his thick meat slide into her tight pussy, her sex warm around his shaft as he began to hump her, one arm holding her down, the other pressed against the ground, keeping him somewhat elevated above her.

She screamed, tears beginning to form as this man took advantage of her, penetrating her in such a way! What she doesn't know is that the more she struggles, the more her sex tightens around his thrusting meat. He groans with pleasure, wrapping her hair around in his hand and tugging it as he fucks her. The Orc grunts with each smack his pelvis makes against her ass, her flesh jiggling from the repeated impacts.

He then flips her over so she's laying on her back, then continues to fuck her, his toned body resting against hers, sweat beginning to accumulate in a thin layer over his flesh while his hairy balls hit her ass cheeks with each pump. She could feel him hitting her just the right way and begins to feel an odd pleasure. It's something that she hasn't really experienced before, and it connects with an even more confusing sense of deja vu. Continuing to plow her, he slows his pace down, feeling her losing the strength to resist.

"That's it. Take it like a good girl," He grunts, the Orc holding sexual stamina, seeing that intercourse had already seen fifteen minutes go by, but it was apparent that he was reaching the end of his rope. He then pulled his meat out of her and stroked it with his hand a few times, "God, since I laid eyes on you, I just had to experience you." He sees her eyes looking back at him, full of tears, but dazed. To him, it was as if she had stopped caring. After pumping his cock a few more times, he slammed back inside of her hand continued to fuck her, his pace quickening and, after another agonizing minute or so, he went all in, laughing as rope after rope of his thick cum shot in to her.

Julianna was defeated, laying on the floor, panting, unable to really comprehend this act, and also felt herself fading from reality. Ollandar slid his cock out from her, feeling her lips give it a final caress before he was free from her. He stared down at her, then proceeded to force her up on to her knees and rubbed his thick dick across her cheeks.

"Now clean me off!" He demanded, slapping her cheek with his meat a few times before following up with a tug of her hair. Feeling like she couldn't really get out of this by now, she opened her mouth half-heatedly and let him slide his junk in to her mouth. Fearing that he might take her again, she bobbed her head slowly, using her tongue to clean off his cock. He tasted salty, and when he pulled out, he left an odd aftertaste, like something earthy and fishy. Then, the exhausted Julianna fell unconscious.

When she woke up, she found herself in the back of a van, tied up, wearing only her high heels. She looked about, seeing the Ollandar driving. She was groggy, and may have been out for a while, but she knew now that she was alive.

"You were a good lay," Ollandar said, looking in to the rear-view mirror to see that his passenger had woken up, "Everything was perfect, but you must learn more."

"What? Learn more?" Julianna asked, still somewhat out of it. She tried to move about but her restraints only allowed her to sit up and barely cross her legs.

"Learn more about submission. It is customary in my clan for women who wish to be slaves to ask for knot tattoos."