The Lab Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-

The next evening Aaron arrived in front of Ms. Hawthorne's office door. He knew where the elevator to her lab was, but she had not yet given him a key. He hoped she was still inside and not downstairs. As he reached up to knock, the door flew open and Ms. Hawthorne stood before him.

"There you are," she said in a tone that immediately put him on the defensive, "we need to have a talk about your performance last night."

Aaron's heart jumped out of his chest. He figured she must have figured out what he had done to Amanda. He would probably lose his job.

"Come in and sit down," she said motioning to the chair across her desk. It was the same chair he had sat in for his interview.

She took her seat opposite of his and folded her hands on the desk in front of her. Her purple blouse seemed particularly lower in cut than normal. As she leaned forward on her desk Aaron could see the edges of a white brassiere.

"Excuse me?" Ms. Hawthorne asked annoyed, noticing Aaron staring at her cleavage. He snapped his gaze back up to her face.

"We need to talk about what happened last night," she began, still not sitting up, allowing her cleavage to dangle before him.

"I'm so sorry Ms. Hawthorne," Aaron blurted out, "it will never happen again. I just got kinda lost in the moment I guess. I swear it won't happen..."

"Enough," she put a hand up silencing him, "I will forgive this one time."

Aaron's demeanor lightened.

"But," she continued sternly, "this will be your last and only warning. Do another shoddy night of cleaning and I will replace you in a heartbeat. I will not tolerate dirty floors and cobwebs in my lab anymore."

Aaron was stunned and elated at the same time. All she was complaining about was a poor cleaning job. That meant she had no idea what happened with Amanda last night.

"I will do much better tonight, Ms. Hawthorne," he said now smiling at his good fortune.

"See that you do," Ms. Hawthorne replied as she got up from her desk and moved to the corner of her small office. She turned on a small 20-inch television that sat on a bookshelf that was secured to the wall. Below the TV was an old VHS player that she also turned on.

"The university requires that all employees, even student employees, watch this safety video," she said as she picked up a VHS tape that was lying next to the TV, and popped it in. The familiar FBI warning immediately appeared on the screen and she moved over to the door and flipped off the light.

"I have some papers to grade while you watch," she said retaking her seat and flipping on a small desk light, "and then we will go downstairs."

She picked out a single sheet of paper from a stack that was on her desk and clicked open a red pen. Aaron looked back at the TV screen and saw that it was a basic safety video just detailing what emergency numbers to call, how to use a ladder, and so forth. It was extremely boring and had obviously been made in the seventies by the way the actors were dressed. Within a few minutes he felt his eyes grow heavy with boredom.

"Pay attention!" Ms. Hawthorne shouted causing him to jump slightly in his seat, "it is important that you pay attention to the video. Safety is not something to take lightly."

Now the video began to go into workplace chemicals and MSDS sheets. An actor playing the janitor was reviewing the labels of the various cleaning products he was using. Again, Aaron felt his eyes begin to close.

"Aaron, please, pay attention," Ms. Hawthorne spoke suddenly startlingly him awake again, "or else I will keep you up myself."

Aaron again tried to focus on the safety video. Now, actors in hardhats were demonstrating the proper and improper ways to use a ladder. As one of the actors pretended to fall off the ladder he could have sworn he hear the man said "fuck" but it was probably just his imagination.

Then he felt something brushed against his leg, and his eyes, which he didn't even realize had closed, opened. He looked and Ms. Hawthorne was hunched over, red pen dancing over the papers she was grading. Aaron stared at the shadows her deep cleavage made in the dim light until she caught him again and pointed at the TV screen. He quickly broke his gaze and focused again on the safety video.

Less than a minute later he felt it again, only this time the contact did not break. Aaron was wearing jean shorts and the hairs of his legs faintly detected something. It had to be Ms. Hawthorne's leg but as drowsy as he was he couldn't be sure. He leaned back slightly so he could look down. He saw a pantyhose covered leg. He also saw that her legs were crossed under the desk and the heel of her dangling high heel shoes was just barely brushing the hairs of his bare leg. She probably didn't even know she was touching him, but he found it exciting all the same.

He decided he would test the waters some and shifted his weight in his seat, causing his calf to bump into her shoe a little more. He darted his eyes between the TV screen and Ms. Hawthorne constantly to gauge any reaction, but there was none. He waited a minute and then decided to do it again. This time his calf brushed against something different. It felt smoother and silkier than the rubbery feel of her shoe did, more like, pantyhose. Aaron froze his movement leaving his leg and Ms. Hawthorne's pantyhose covered foot in direct contact. His heart was racing, unsure of what to do next. He continued to look over at Ms. Hawthorne but she focused only on grading papers.

Then something on the screen drew away his attention. The actors were now portraying what to do in case of a chemical burn. The actor spilled some green goo onto his pants and rushed to the chemical shower. He then tore off his pants and underwear and activated the shower. The strange part was the video made no attempt to blur out the man's penis, which for some reason, what partially erect.

Then a female actor, playing the part of a co-worker came over to him with soap and some towels. The text on the screen said to have a co-worker help clean the exposed area. The female got down on her knees and began scrubbing the man's penis in her hands.

Aaron watched intently as this seemingly innocent safety video transformed into a porno. At the same moment, he felt Ms. Hawthorne move her foot. She had flexed her ankle causing the top of her foot to slide up and down the back of Aaron's calf. She did it only once however and then it went still. Aaron's mind was racing trying to figure out his next move. She had to know what she was doing; both with the leg touching, and the video she was making him watch. His hormones began to rage and his cock began to stir in his jeans.

He looked back to the video just as the man in the safety video was ejaculating into the young woman's hands as she toweled him off. The scene ended and a new section entitled "Workplace Tolerance" began. It opened with a black man and a white woman having sex on top of a workbench. Both were wearing nothing but hardhats and safety glasses. The narrator went on to talk about equality and tolerance in the workplace both for people of different races and sexual orientations. Another scene opened with two women in an office where in the 69 position eating each other out.

As Aaron watched the video he got increasingly aroused, and bolder. He slid down in his chair and extended his leg a little more, sliding it further up hers until they were about knee-to-knee. The soft, silky sensation of her stockings against his skin had made his cock rock hard. His heart was beating a mile a minute as he considered his next move. His eyes, although locked on the safety video, darted periodically to Ms. Hawthorne. She made gave no recognition.

After several seconds in this position Ms. Hawthorne cleared her throat. At that same moment, without looking up, she uncrossed her legs and expertly removed his sneaker by hooking the heel of it with one foot. Then in one quick movement she re-crossed her ankles around his foot. On either side of his ankles he can feel the pressure of her lean calf muscles squeeze him as she slowly pumped her knees together. It was almost like a twitch someone may have when concentrating, like bouncing a leg or clicking a pen.

After several minutes Ms. Hawthorne began to slide one of her legs upward. Where her legs had been crossed at the ankles, they were now crossed about midway up her shin. Consequently Aaron's leg also slid up along with it so that his foot now rested between her knees. She began to grinder her knees against Aaron foot, which was covered only by his low-rise sock.

He then felt pull on his sock when he shot a glance at Ms. Hawthorne noticed one her arms was underneath the table and her shoulder was twitching. He felt soft fingers wrap around the back of his heel and pinch the fabric. The sock pulled off easily and before Aaron could steal another glance in her direction, her free hand was above the desk and reaching for another paper to grade. She caught him looking and frowned, pointing again to the TV screen and the all important safety video he was supposed to be watching.

He looked away from her and back at the screen. Out of the corner of his eye he saw her stare at him for a minute and then look back down at the papers she was grading. Meanwhile, under the desk Ms. Hawthorne was still grinding his naked foot between her velvety knees in almost a massage like pattern. With his toes, Aaron could feel the hem of her skirt, drawn tight across her legs, as she continually parted her legs.

This continued for several minutes until he noticed Ms. Hawthorne's body quickly scoot down in her chair. This immediately thrust his foot up Ms. Hawthorne's skirt and between her thighs. With the sides of his foot he could feel the line on her thighs where the silky stockings ended and the smooth flesh began. She squeezed his foot with those thighs so it wouldn't fall to the floor. The warmth of her legs spread through his entire foot and ankle.

Aaron flexed his foot forward and the bottom of his toes landed on smooth shaven skin. Aaron noticed Ms. Hawthorne draw a heavy breath as his foot made contact. On the sole of his foot he could feel the heat of her sex. He traced his big toe below her bikini line until he felt the soft touch of her pussy lips. He continued along slowly until his toe reached the back of her skirt. He retraced his path working upward, this time applying a little more pressure as he went, parting her pussy lips. The moisture of her aroused sex wetted his toe allowing him to slide it easily up and down her slit.

When he reached her clit he paused and wriggled it around slightly trying to get a reaction out of her. She may have been breathing heavier, but it could have been his imagination. He was afraid to look at her directly because above the desk, she was still grading papers as if nothing was happening. Below the desk, Aaron's toe pushed in a little deeper. Her warmth and wetness told him she wanted him.

His toe was now buried up to the first knuckle in her vagina and he moved in circular motions. His other toes flexed in sync, kneading her thigh. Aaron had never really been in this position and wasn't quite sure how to proceed. He was also unsure how far Ms. Hawthorne was thinking of taking this, so he was left with continuing with the same thing. The decision was soon made for him as all of a sudden Ms. Hawthorne parted her thighs and scooted her chair back. Aaron's foot fell to the floor with a thud. At the same time he looked over to her to say something he saw a red pen come flying at him. To late to react, the pen hit him in the chest and fell to the floor and under the desk.

"Hmm," Mr. Hawthorne said with a frown," can you pick that up for me please?"

As she said it, she selected another red pen from her desk and clicked it on. She began to look over the papers she was grading when she noticed Aaron still staring at her dumbfounded.

"I meant now," she said with a condescending tone. Immediately Aaron dropped to his knees in search of the pen. The pen had not bounced far, and was more on his side of the desk than hers, but as he reached to pick it up he spied the legs that had been teasing him all day. Again they were crossed, and each foot wore a black high-heeled shoe. She was bobbing her free foot absent mindedly and then, almost at Aaron's very will, she uncrossed them and spread her knees wide. The fabric of the skirt, now pushed about to mid-thigh, strained under the tension. Aaron, red pen in hand, crawled forward bravely.

As he moved closer he kept his gaze fixed on her crotch. From his vantage point he could only see shadows, but as his head got between her knees he could begin to make out the outlines of her red swollen lips. His forehead brushed the hem of her skirt and delicately he placed his hands on top of her thighs. She made no movement, not even a twitch, when he touched her. Sliding his hands along her stocking covered thighs he inched closer. When his hands reached her skirt he paused for only a moment to slip his fingers underneath it. He continued, forcing her skirt higher up her leg.

With each free inch, her thighs parted more and more until her skirt was at her hip and Aaron had a full view of Ms. Hawthorne's glorious pussy. As he had felt with his foot, she was clean-shaven, and not a single hair had been missed. The lips of her sex were red and swollen. It glistened with a wet sheen in the dim light. He noticed the small, pink rosebud that was her clit, erect and delicate, nestled contently in the rich folds of her labia.

As Aaron admired her beautiful pussy Ms. Hawthorne hooked his back with her right leg and with a quick push, shoved his face down into her crotch. His nose smashed into her clit and his lips full on kissed hers. The musky smell and tangy taste aroused all of his senses. He took the hint however, and began to suck and kiss every inch of her pussy. He purposely ignored her clit, hoping to build her desire, only occasionally nudging it, as if by accident, with his nose.

Above the table Ms. Hawthorne had set her red pen down. Her hands were now flat against her desk and her eyes were closed, enjoying the sensations. She had pulled her chair all the way into her desk, her belly flat against the edge. She did not want Aaron to see her pleasure. She had to maintain her status as both professor and superior. Keeping still and quiet was becoming a challenge.

Under the desk Aaron continued his assault, his face buried in her heavenly sex, spreading her nether lips far apart. He listened intently for a sound. He wanted to hear a squeak or a moan, anything that indicated she was enjoying his manipulations. He heard nothing. She didn't even shudder when he gave her his best oral moves. The only indication of her enjoyment was the never-ending font of pussy juice that smeared his face.

He decided to step it up. He pressed his face harder into her. He darted his tongue expertly in and out of her pussy. He licked and prodded every inch, stretching his tongue into her as far as it would allow. When that failed, he began to swirl his tongue around her clit, stopping periodically to suck and nibble on it. Still, no response. Frustrated he added pressure to her clit and forced to fingers into her cunt. He pushed them in slowly until they were slick and slid in and out easily. He then began to finger fuck her, licking her clit in time with his thrusts.

Ms. Hawthorne was beginning to lose control. Keeping herself still was becoming more and more of a problem. She desperately wanted to thrash out. She wanted to reach down and bury her long fingernails into his hair, pushing him with all her strength into her pussy until it swallowed him whole. She wanted to scream out. She wanted to let the whole building know of her ecstasy, but instead, she held it back. In doing so however she was holding back her orgasm, letting it build higher than normal.

Her eyes were open now trying to concentrate on a single point on her desk. In her mind she consciously ordered every muscle, especially her thighs and hips, to remain still. Not even a quick shudder would be acceptable. Despite all her efforts though her arms, palms down pressing firmly into her desk, began to tremble. She willed them to remain still but they refused. She knew it was only a matter of time before her resolve broke. Once that realization crossed her mind, she felt the beginnings of her orgasm. She fought against it, shutting her eyes tightly, but her rage only made it worse. She suddenly tasted blood in her mouth. She realized she was biting the inside of her lip, and with that the pleasure took her.

Aaron felt the tremors through her thighs first, just before they collapsed on his head, squeezing him at the ears. Surprised but full of pride, he continued his ministrations. Her stockinged feet were now pressing flat against his calves and he could feel her toes curl, gouging into his legs. Her thighs pressed him harder and he felt the muscles contracting sporadically around him. The tremors then expanded to her ass causing her hips to smash into his face forcefully. Undeterred Aaron pressed his tongue into her clit and drove his fingers into her pussy with equal force. When they were buried deep, he curled and turned them. He felt her pussy muscles flutter around him and a renewed wetness flowed around them.

Eventually her thighs released their vice-like grip and he removed his soaked fingers. He moved his tongue down and began to lap up her sweet orgasmic juices. He moved slowly, as her shivering subsided, smiling to himself, content in his handiwork. Eager to see a frazzled Ms. Hawthorne above him, he backed away from Ms. Hawthorne's spread thighs and climbed back to his feet. He wondered if she would reciprocate in kind and his cock was hard and eager with the thought.

He got back to his feet and sat back down. To his shock, Ms. Hawthorne looked no different. She was still hunched over her papers, red pen in hand, grading away as if nothing had happened. He stared at her dumbfounded. He leaned over to look back under the desk. Her skirt was once again pulled down to just behind her knee, her legs were crossed, and both high heels were on her feet.

Incredulously Aaron sat back in his chair. He stared at Ms. Hawthorne waiting for her to say something. She looked back at him casually and then glanced over to the TV, which was now scrolling the safety video's credits.

"Well," she said, "I see we are all done here then."

She put down her pen and arranged the papers into a neat stack on her desk. Pushing back her chair she got up from her desk and proceeded to the door. Aaron just sat there staring at her in disbelief.

"Let's go," she said impatiently, "it's time for work."

-

Thanks for reading and sorry for the long wait. Let me know what you think, good or bad.

12