The Ladies of Warwick Coven

Story Info
Five ladies get fucked by a man they won at an auction.
5.3k words
4.39
27k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE LADIES OF WARWICK COVEN

Warwick is a small cluster of homes that nestle at the end of Lake Senica. The community consists of eight homes and it's a rather tight knit group whose residents are all single women, myself included. Some of us never married, others are widows, and some are divorced.

The fact that we are all single was a requirement when we rented our homes at the discounted rate. In the beginning everything went along great, but when you get eight young women who are single clustered in one community things can sometimes get out of hand.

Now as women, we do what all women do. We have morning coffee clutches or chat over the fence on sunny afternoons, sometimes having pool parties and talk a lot about past experiences and men.

Then there are the "Pot luck" dinners each Saturday evening and again the discussions ultimately turn to men and how horny we sometimes get. Perhaps the word, "sometimes," is a bit understated. Half of us get to the point that we're ready to proposition the pool boy if he weren't so young.

Anyway, at one of our little Saturday night get-to-gathers, my next door neighbor brought up an article she had read in the paper about some sort of auction they were having in town. It seems that in order to get contributions for some charity, they were going to have an auction for services provided by local businesses.

Lawn services for a month, handyman services and things like that but one of the things being auctioned was a weekend with this guy who would take the high bidder to dinners, dancing and shows for a three day weekend.

I guess he would pick the winner up in the morning and drop her off in the evening, but we thought it would be fun to go to the auction and check it out.

So five of us went, sort of intending to just watch, but when the guy who was auctioning himself off, got up on the platform, our hearts came up in our throats. He was a hunk.

Of all the bidding going on for various services, he was by far the biggest attraction. When the bids got really high we decided to get in on the bidding and by pooling our cash, we finally outbid everyone else.

Ultimately we had to pick one of us to be his date. But secretly it was decided we would sort of share. I mean dinner one day would be with Joann the next day someone else and the third day another. The nights out would be divided up too as would the shows and all.

But when we found out that his services included other things during the day we almost peed in our pants. He would also be around all day long to do what ever we needed to be done. Things like housework if needed and what ever else we needed done around the home. Still it was supposed to be for the highest bidder, not the highest bidders, plural.

So I was the one who claimed to be the winner and after I had spoken with him and given him my phone number, the girls and I went back home and began to speculate about how we could best use his time.

A few drinks later we were all giddy and the conversation even got around to wondering if he could do more personal things like a massage or...well even staying over night with a few of us.

I thought it was wishful thinking on our part, yet we did have high hopes and what the hell, we could proposition him I suppose and all he could do would be say no.

The more we discussed the possibility of getting laid, the more excited we got. That led to more drinking and by eleven that evening we were so fucking horny, half of us had our hands buried in our crotches stroking ourselves thru our panties.

Finally we all ended up, nude around the pool at Terry's house and we sort of paired off. Couples began fondling each other while others sort of sat in loungers chatting and playing with themselves. Occasionally you would hear someone moaning or gasping, "Yeah, oh yeah, I'm cumming," or something like that but by then we were so loaded nobody really cared.

I probably was the most excited of any of them; I was going to meet him at my place Saturday morning at eight. So Friday night I did my hair and all the things a girl does when she's going to have a big date the next day. I decided to greet him wearing my bikini and give him some crap about having my early morning swim.

That's just what happened, but I don't think he bought it entirely. He sort of looked at me suspiciously and then it dawned on me. I had wet my suit, but my hair was perfectly dry. Not exactly cleaver of me I realized.

Before nine I had four phone calls from the girls asking stupid questions about what was going on and I finally had to leave the phone off the hook.

Now I've never been very adventurous but by nine thirty I had him out by the pool in his shorts trying to convenience him to go swimming with me. Finally he gave in and slid into the water,

Have you ever noticed how a pair of men's shorts sort of cling to him when they get wet? I went frantic when he heaved himself out of the pool and sat there with his legs dangling in the water. He had barely dried off when I asked him to put some suntan lotion on my back. Lying on my tummy, I unfastened my bra and undid the ties at my hips and waited.

He sat beside me and began.

As soon as his hands touched my shoulders I felt my pussy begin to sort of twitch. You know, slowly contract and clench and tingle. By the time he was massaging the hollow of my back I was ready to turn over and rape him.

When he paused just above my ass, I reached back and flipped my bikini bottoms back so my butt was exposed... After a brief hesitation, he continued and began to massage each cheek.

I could feel the warm liquid trickling out of my pussy by then, and when his finger slid between the crack of my ass I was nearing an orgasm.

Fortunately, or unfortunately he didn't spend too much time there before moving to the back of my thighs, and down the back of my legs.

When I felt him stir as if to get up I lost my cool and not wanting him to stop, turned over and lay on my back.

"Now the front. All over, Chad, don't stop now."

He got the point. And beginning with my shoulders began again, but this time it was more intimate. His hands weren't just rubbing in the oil, he was massaging me. And God was he good.

By the time he put his hand on my breasts, my nipples were standing up like pencil erasers and little bumps ringed my aureoles. He hesitated a moment, then just using his fingertips; he began to massage my nipples. I was starting to lift my ass up sort of humping. It was as if some invisible connection between my breasts and my pussy was making me start to squirm.

I moaned softly and my right hand moved down over his thigh and rested just over his cock. He was getting aroused, and I slowly closed my fingers around his shaft as he continued to tease my breasts.

I half expected him to move his hands lower and pretend to massage in more oil, but when he leaned forward I felt his warm breath just an instant before his lips captured my nipple, I knew he was going to make me cum.

All pretending stopped. He suckled me and dragged his teeth gently along the sensitive surface of each nipple. Teasing first one before moving to the other. Back and forth his head moved and his tongue trailed a wet pattern between each.

Suddenly his hand moved down over my tummy and slid lower. I spread my legs and his hand rested over my pussy. For long seconds he just kept tormenting my nipples before his hand began to massage my cunt.

Soon I felt his index finger slip into the valley and begin to stroke up and down, spreading my slippery wetness from low near my ass up to my clit.

I hadn't realized it but I was now holding his cock with my fingers curled around its firm surface. My hand had moved inside his shorts and my palm was wet with his pre-cum.

When his finger moved from just playing outside of my cunt and slid deep inside, I began to moan and I began to stroke his cock. It was kind of an instinctive thing to do and soon he was so rigid and hard that I was tempted to go down on him. I was so fucking hot at that point that I was almost paralyzed. I didn't want it to stop and I was moaning like some deranged whore. About the time I thought it couldn't get any better, he suddenly he stopped sucking my nipples and he quickly kissed his way down, over my abdomen. Then his mouth replaced his fingers. I gasped and thrust my hips up and began to cum just as his mouth closed on my swollen clit.

I got very vocal. I cried out: "Pop it out! Suck it hard, Chad. Oh fuck that feels so good."

Now, as he sucked my clit, his fingers slid deep inside and began to curl and straighten out. Sometimes twisting and turning, sometimes stroking in and out and still he sucked and stroked my clit with his tongue.

Oh fuck! I'm close now. Don't stop! Oh shit I'm almost there. Oh Yeah, Yeah I'm gonna baby. HERE IT COMES! I'm cumming baby, I'm fucking cumming hard!"

He was diabolical. He didn't pause for one second. He seemed to relish what was happening and my clit seemed so slip from between his lips. He moved his face down and his tongue replaced his fingers. Sometimes it felt like his tongue was fucking me and at other times he would lap my pussy with long sweeping strokes, dragging his tongue from my ass to the top of my cunt.

I couldn't stop him. I was gasping for breath and my right hand continued stroking and clutching his cock almost as if I needed to hold it for support.

I would have a few seconds between the rolling waves of contractions before the next wave swelled up. I was cumming again and again, almost without a pause, and I couldn't stop myself.

Finally I snarled: "Fuck me! Fuck my slimy cunt Chad! FUCK MY PUSSY! Fuck, Oh god I want you to fuck me now!

Sliding his cock out of my hand, he stood, dropped his shorts, and crawled between my legs. I lifted them high and reached down between them grabbing his cock and arching my back got the head of his shaft in my gaping pussy.

"Yeah, Oh yeah fuck that's good. Do it deep like that. Slowly, not too fast now baby, but deep like that. Susie's pussy likes it like that. Yeah that's it. In and out, in and out, baby. Hold off. I'll tell you when to give it to me. Just let me feel you like this."

Three minutes later I couldn't stop my self. "NOW! I'M READY! FUCK THIS WHORE'S CUNT FAST NOW! GIMMEE IT ALL! BABY SHOOT YOUR LOAD! I WANT YOUR WARM CUM IN ME NOW!"

Chad must have been close too, because he suddenly began pounding that thick cock in and out and grasping my legs, lifted them high putting them on his shoulders.

"Gonna cum... Now... Want it Susie? Yeah, take it baby! Here it comes now!"

Suddenly he seemed to hold still. He heaved his shaft in deep and held it there. I felt him pulse, almost recoiling, as each spasm spurt more and more thick cum deep into my pussy, filling me. Then he fell forward and supported himself on outstretched arms, we lay panting.

When we caught our breaths he finally lifted up and actually whispered: "I'm sorry. I didn't want that to happen. It shouldn't have gone so far. I'm so sorry, Susie."

"What in the hell are you sorry for? I wanted it and I wanted to be first. God you were good, Chad. Now lets clean this mess up. It's running down the crack of my ass and it's getting cold." I stood and sort of giggled. "My god you cum a lot. Did you save any for the others?"

He looked at me questioningly and asked. "The others?"

Then I had to explain about Joanne, Terry, Marcy and Karen. "It's sort of a group thing. We each chipped in and we each get equal time with you. If you want you can stay over at my place nights, but you'll have to give some time to the others too."

He stared at me. Not looking upset, but sort of surprised. I guess it was a shock.

That was the moment Marcy walked out to the pool and saw us. By now Chad had begun to recover but still he was still semi hard, if not quite as erect as before. I was still in the process of using a tissue to sop up the goo that was bubbling out of my swollen pussy, when she paused and gasped.

"Did I miss something? God Susie, I hope you didn't wear the poor guy out before we get our money's worth." I turned to her and watched her take her clothes off.

Now we all stood by the pool completely in the buff. Chad looked just a little confused and was obviously uncomfortable standing there, with his cock at half mast while two horny women held a discussion about sharing him.

Finally Marcy got a funny little smile on her face and asked: "Was he good? I mean what happened between the two of you? Did you do it right out here at the pool?" I nodded yes and she sort of sauntered up to Chad and reached down and grabbed his cock as she pressed her breasts against his chest.

Looking up into his face she whispered, "Want to do me next? I'll be really good to you."

Backing slightly away, she stared down at his cock, then back up and whispered. "I bet I can bring this back to life in just a few minutes and drive you crazy while I'm doing it. Here, let me show you."

Chad stared at me as if asking for help as Marcy dropped to her knees in front of him.

I sort of shrugged my shoulders so he could realize that I couldn't help him, as Marcy held his cock to her mouth and began bobbing her head back and forth. When he put his hands down to hold her head she pushed them away and gasped, "No, I'll do this. You just hold still. Just let me know when your going to cum. I want to be ready for it."

By now I was all revved up and ready to get laid again. The scene before me was something to behold and really exciting. I moved over to where the two of them were and began to just run my hands over Chad's shoulders and down his back to his butt.

I suppose he thought I wanted him to fuck her mouth because he began to slowly rock back and forth sliding his shaft in and out of her sucking mouth.

Maybe he was either too big for her, or possibly her jaws began to ache I'm not sure but she finally looked up at me and pulling her mouth off his cock gasped, "Help me Susie, use your hands on him while I catch my breath."

I went down on my knees and moved to her side. I began stroking his shaft, as she started sucking just the head of his cock. Suddenly Chad looked down and almost shouted aloud.

"It's coming. Gonna shoot Marcy. Take it out!"

That's exactly what she wanted to hear. And to keep his cock in her mouth, she wrapped her arms around his thighs, pulling him forward.

I looked up at his face and urged him on. "She wants it Chad. Give it to her. Come on baby, fuck her mouth and give it to her. She needs it, don't hold back, give it to her."

I actually couldn't believe what I was saying. I was urging this guy to fuck my girlfriends mouth and cum, and she wanted it in the worse way. Suddenly he stopped moving. Staring down at the top of Marcy's head, while I kept stroking his cock and kneading his balls.

I could feel the streams of his cum as they jetted down the underside of his cock. Marcy was almost humming, sort of making a sound like "Mmmmmm, mmmmmm," as her mouth filled with cum.

She looked up at him, opened her mouth, then held her lips together and swallowed. Then she stood up, turned and knelt back down on all fours on a towel. Looking back over her shoulder snarled, "Come on Chad, fuck me this way. Gimmee that cock while its still hard. Come on fuck my pussy this way. I need it too. Fuck me hard and deep baby. I want to feel that big dick up inside my slippery cunt."

Chad went to his knees behind her as I squatted down and directed his cock to her exposed pussy. He thrust forward, his thighs slapping against her ass, rocking her forward as he drove in. Her breasts began to sway with each deep thrust and within seconds she was crying out that she was going to cum.

I reached under her abdomen and began to stroke her clit as Chad worked his cock in and out of her tight little pussy. She began to huff and gasp.

"Oh yeah. That's fantastic! Just like that. Fuck me harder! Really pound my pussy hard! Deeper baby! Yeaaaaaahhhh, I'mmm cumming. Oh my god Susie, Oh god it's so fucking good. Susie? Oh my god? I can't believe I'm cumming already. I'm gonna cum! Oh shit, don't stop, Fuck! Fuck! Fuck Meeeeeee!"

She sort of flopped forward as her arms collapsed but her knees didn't fold and she held her ass up as Chad continued to thrust in and out. I think she must have cum again before she finally squealed, "No... no more. I can't cum again, no more please."

He swiveled his hips back, and making a slurping sound, his cream coated cock suddenly pulled out of her cunt and sprang up. I had laid my cheek on top of her ass facing him, and quickly grasping his cock, directed it to my open mouth. He never missed a stroke, and now he was fucking my mouth.

I wanted him to cum for me too, but finally I had to give up. He was so big and rigid by now that my jaws ached and I couldn't go on.

A half hour later, Marcy and I were sitting at my kitchen table while Chad was doing laps in the pool.

We stared at each other. Marcy began. "Wow, that was awesome. My god he's good. Just wait until the rest find out. Oh god I wish I could be there and watch their faces as he fucks them. Do you think he would go down on me like he did you? And my god, do you think Karen would really take him up the back way like she always talks about? Sue I have got to see that. I wonder if he'd be able to do us all at the same time. You know sort of a group sex thing."

I wondered too. It would be exciting to watch. Looking down at my own pussy I noticed how swollen it had become. I could actually see my clit peeking out. It was so swollen it looked almost like a purple grape. I was sore but so satisfied that I just wanted to lay down and sleep.

Then I put the phone back on the cradle and the calls began. We had to tell the each caller what had happened and decide who would be next. Actually we sort of wanted to watch Karen take him. She had bragged so much about being able to cum by being taken up the back way that we wanted to see it happen.

Now Karen is more than just a 32C. She's probably more like a D cup so when she came bouncing in the side door a half hour later without a bra and only wearing only the briefest of shorts, she looked ready to take on the world.

We decided that my spare bedroom would be the best place to watch what was going to happen and besides it was more convenient. After Karen agreed to let us watch she just asked if I could get her some baby oil, and one of my vibrators.

By the time Chad came in, he had put his jeans back on but didn't even bother with his shirt. We introduced him to Karen and asked if he was up to a little more fun. He possibly thought that she would be quick and wouldn't be much of a good lay, but time would tell.

He took a deep breath and nodded "yes." So the four of us went into the bedroom. Now I guess I expected that she would lie on her back as I had done and let him excite her, but she was a surprise, both to Chad and us. She had used the oil while we were getting ready, so no one saw her slide her oiled finger into her ass. And when she knelt on the bed and Chad moved up between her parted legs, we all thought he knew what was going to happen.

It hadn't taken more than a minute for me to get him hard again and by then Karen was wiggling her ass back and forth waiting. Then he moved in and began sliding the head of his cock up and down the crack of her puffy cunt. Suddenly he began to inch forward, pushing his cock into her pussy. He thrust ten or so times before Karen looked back over her shoulder and moaned.

"Higher! Fuck higher! In my ass! Fuck my ass." After a moment's hesitation he pulled out and raised his turgid rod. Gently he slid it up and down until he found the tight little star that he was seeking, and slowly began to press in.

12