The Ladies Sex Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked over to a vacant lounger and laid my towel out. I hesitated at first, but then after taking a deep breath and plucking up courage I removed my bra and then, with my back to the pool and where others were reclining, I slid the panties off as well. Naked I felt nervous yet excited and yes sexually aroused as well. Turning and avoiding eye contact I slipped into the pool and started swimming up and down. The water was at a perfect temperature and felt fabulous on my body. It's such a gorgeous feeling to swim naked and it makes a woman realise just why it's called the breast stroke. Lying nearly flat your boobs hang down, but seem to be caressed by the smooth, coolness of the water.

I swam for twenty minutes or so. As I did I looked round more and saw some women looking at me and that made me feel good. I swam close to several topless and other naked girls and we all smiled and nodded. Getting out I went to my lounger and dried myself now more acutely aware of eyes on me. I went into the sauna and chatted to a couple of older women then into the steam where I was the only naked one, the others were in one piece suits, but that didn't embarrass me, or them I think. I had a quick cold shower shivering as the water washed over my heated body. The inevitable happened. I am sure the hardening of my nipples was due to the cold and not to the rather gorgeous young topless thing standing waiting for me to finish.

"Thanks" she smiled as I hopped out my tits wobbling quite alarmingly. Looking at my nipples she smiled again. "They can be such a nuisance can't they?"

That caused me to look at her breasts. She wasn't large, probably no more than a b cup, but her boobs had the wonderful pertness of youth and were capped by dark pink, nearly brown aureola with extraordinarily prominent nipples.

I looked up at her face again and saw her smiling. Her eyes were glinting as she entered the cubicle our bodies almost touching.

"Yes they can" I replied.

As the water ran down her boobs her huge nipples also hardened.

"Especially when one is er, um" she said pausing, raising her eyebrows and smiling at me before adding. "Cold."

That made me gulp for it was an obvious a come on line.

"Yes true" I said hesitantly adding. "I think I will try the hot tub to warm up a bit."

"Yes good for you, see you later."

I got my towel and wrapped it loosely round my waist as I wandered round the swimming pool to the eight or ten person Jacuzzi bubbling away in the dimly lit corner of the basement. There were six or seven women in there all but one of whom were certainly topless and maybe bottomless as well. I got into the pleasantly warm tub just as the bubbles started.

I sat between two women about my age, one a blonde the other a brunette. They both nodded and said hi. I nodded back.

"It's sublime in here after the cold shower" the blonde said. I turned and looked at her and saw that the strong flow of water on her back was making her whole upper body shake. She had big boobs, much bigger than mine and they were leaping around very vigorously as indeed mine were too. Looking round at the other women I saw that inevitably all our tits were jiggling up and down; it was a voyeur's dream!

I decided to have a look round before, probably having a massage.

The place had filled up in the hour or so since I had arrived and everywhere was buzzing. Walking back to the main changing room I noticed that in the main part of the club, although some were still naked or just in panties, most had covered up and were wearing skimpy dresses or dressing robes. I had a quick, warm shower, dried myself and slipped into my panties. In my locker there was a pale blue, silk robe that I put on. I came to mid-thigh and had just a tie, no buttons. I walked up the stairs to the top floor.

The Studio comprised the ground floor where there was the reception, changing rooms, gym and tanning cubicles, hairdresser, manicurist and make up salon; the basement which was the indoor pool area; the first floor with the bar, restaurant and cinema, the second floor that had the massage, gym and tanning cubicles and the top floor where there was the viewing rooms. I went up to the top floor first.

There were six or seven rooms. Each had a window looking in and onto a bed.

Two had shut doors with occupied signs and the curtains drawn across the windows. Two had open doors with guys sitting on the beds. 'Just like the hookers in Amsterdam's Rossebuurt district' I thought wondering if that was what James did? Two others had some girls crowding round the window looking in, I joined them at one of the windows.

There was a man and woman writhing on the bed naked. They were clearly about to have sex. I moved on to the other window and was surprised to see two women, about my age sitting on the bed. They were both naked from the waist up and were kissing and caressing each other; I found that very exciting. I moved on to the last room that had the door open and the curtains drawn back, but nobody was outside. As I got closer I saw why, it was named 'The Intimate Viewing Suite.' I wandered into the room, it was very dimply lit, but I made out that there was a woman and man on the low bed and a number of woman sitting on the deep pile carpet covered floor watching. I sat down and looked on.

It really was an enormously sexy situation. To be so close to a couple who were making love with six or seven other women looking on obviously played to the voyeur in us and the exhibitionist in them.

The girl was probably in her late twenties and the guy mid-thirties. She was a slim blonde with a great bum, but what looked like enhanced tits and he was a stocky dark skinned guy with jet black hair. Oh yes and a big cock. He was hard and she was stroking it as he nibbled at her nipples and tits and slid his fingers along her pussy lips and inside the obviously sodden hole.

"Fuck me Guy, please fuck me now" the girl moaned.

"How do you want it?"

"Doggy" she sighed to a general sound of approval from the watching ladies two of who I saw were kissing and groping each other; I could understand why.

I was absorbed watching the lovely looking girl clambering onto all fours her boobs hardly wobbling confirming to me that they had been helped. Nevertheless, as the guy knelt behind her, his cock in his hand they hung down quite nicely. Positioning nearly horizontally to the bed he grunted.

"Ready Cassy?"

"Oh yes" the girl replied as he pressed the head of it against her lips.

I heard a woman mutter "Oh my God" and looking across the room and in spite of the dimness I saw that her hand was cupping and caressing her breasts.

"Enjoying it?" another voice much closer to me asked as I felt a hand rest on the back of mine. I turned and saw that it was the girl I had chatted to at the showers, the one with the spectacular nipples who was sitting on the floor just behind me. She was wearing a robe similar to mine, but whereas I had the tie down up on mine, she didn't. Even in the dim light I could see her nakedness, the swell of her breasts and the clear outline of nipples.

"Yes it's er quite good isn't it?"

Alternating my gaze from the girl to the couple on the bed I saw him surge his hips forward and watched fascinated as his cock slid right up the girl's pussy. Whilst I had seen a couple making love in a sex club in Copenhagen and indeed when Erik and I had swapped partners I had done it with the guy as Erik did it with the partner, this seemed so much more intense.

"Yes it's very erotic isn't it" the girl said squeezing my hand slightly?

That made me look at her. She raised her eyebrows.

"Anyone can use the rooms you know."

"Really?" I gulped now convinced that she was trying to pull me.

"Yes and of course you don't have to open the curtains if you don't wish to."

"I see."

"By the way I am Marie" she whispered leaning towards me causing her robe to open completely.

"Hi I am Christy."

"Pleased to meet you" she said kissing me on both cheeks.

"And you Marie."

We were interrupted by the woman on the bed almost screaming, presumably with pleasure and the man letting out those low, deep grunts that men do when they cum. I looked up and saw that was exactly what was happening for they were both deeply in the throes of an orgasm. They finished and got up. The audience started to drift away and I lost Marie.

I went to the bar and ordered a vodka and a dash of water. It was complimentary as were all drinks and food. I sat on a bar stool, but was quite quickly pulled into a conversation with four other women sitting round a table. They invited me to join them. I did.

We chatted away covering a range of very ordinary topics including TV, movies and of course the forthcoming Olympics that were being held in London.

It really was a quite incongruous scene sitting there in a ladies' sex club talking about such topics. This was made even more incongruous as two of us were in robes, both of which were gaping, another was in a dress, the fourth was wrapped in a towel and the other was topless. It didn't seem to matter.

The conversation changed when one of them said about the viewing rooms and another said she used it regularly. There was general chat about that and some of the male 'servers' as the guys we could have sex with were called. James name came up and two of them said how fantastic he was. I didn't let on that I knew him. Everyone was very discrete and few questions were asked, but opinions were offered and freely discussed.

One of the girls, a good-looking rather buxom blonde said she came here most weeks. "It stops me having an affair" she told us while another informed us that it was because she was married to a guy in his seventies who gave her his blessing to come here to be fucked. "He even pays the fees" she smiled.

"I was considering having a massage" I told them asking if they could recommend a masseur.

The topless one asked smiling. "Male or female?"

I didn't reply, but excused myself and went to reception. I asked about massage and she advised that there were three working today. Clicking on her keyboard she brought up the profiles of the three and I was a little disappointed that James was not amongst them. Two looked very young and for some reason that turned me off and I selected Kel a fifty year old. He looked fit, was handsome with blonde, greying quite long hair and a nicely hairy chest, which is a penchant of mine.

"He's available now" she advised. "He's in salon four. Have fun."

I went to the salon she mentioned and met Kel. He was wearing a shorty, silk dressing gown, which, like mine, was tied at the waist, but his was dark blue silk and ended mid-way down his thighs. Where the lapels gaped I could see his fairly hairy chest, the hairs varying in colour from black to silver. His lower legs were bare and he had nothing on his feet that, for some reason I noted had unusually long toes.

"Come in Christy" he said, holding the door open for me.

He shut the door behind me and dimmed the lights even more.

I was surprised not to see a massage table, but instead there was a mattress on the floor covered by a white sheet with a large blue towel in the middle.

"Yes we don't use a table" he said guessing, or seeing my surprise. "It's more relaxing on the floor."

"Ok," was all I could manage rather hoarsely, momentarily wondering why in earth I was putting myself through this.

"For both of us he added" taking hold of my elbow. "Would you like to lie on your front first, Christy?"

I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do about the robe, so I hesitated, with my hands hovering by the bow. He turned his back and picked up a couple of towels from a pile on a table.

"Yes take that off please" he said in a rather officious tone.

I lay down as instructed, oddly pleased that he averted his gaze. The mattress was soft and warm and had a lovely sweet smell; it was pleasant to lie on and quite relaxing. He knelt beside me and covered my body in two or three warm towels. It was just like being in a regular, straight spa. If it hadn't been for the way he was dressed I would not have even thought that there might be the 'other services' I wanted, but wasn't sure I would request.

Kel started on my back by peeling the towel back a little and pouring warm oil between my shoulder blades. He massaged me fairly deeply all over my upper back and shoulders. It felt good. That finished, he repeated the exercise with each of my legs. Each time merely rolling the towel back to expose the part that he was about to massage and, with both legs, tucking the top in a little round my bum. I was beginning to worry that maybe I had read the situation incorrectly and that this was just a straight massage, so similar was it to all the spa treatments I had experienced. But then I rationalised even if it was it would be enjoyable for he was giving me an excellent massage.

I was mulling over how things had accumulated to get me to such a place as this and nearly dozing off when the massage changed.

I felt him roll a towel upwards exposing my lower back, waist and the top of my bum, just where it starts to flare up into the two mounds of flesh. He poured oil onto the small of my back and started massaging that and my waist. His hands were sliding a few inches up my back all round my waist and onto my hips then back and just up the swell of my bum. It was gorgeous. I could feel the sides of his hands keep pushing against the towel that was draped over my bum covering the crease, moving it down a little. It felt as though it had moved quite a way, but in reality it was probably only inches.

"Feel good Christy?"

"Mmmmmm, very nice" I groaned back finding speaking difficult with my head resting on my arms.

I felt the towel over my bottom being lifted.

"May I?" he asked.

I wasn't sure what he meant, but in any case I murmured. "Yes."

He removed the towel.

"Oh Christy what have we here?" He asked, obviously referring to my panties.

They were dark blue, lacy, hipster shorts, cut acutely across each cheek of my bum.

I didn't reply, I had no idea what to say.

"Very pretty, very nice" he said as I felt his fingers run over them sending my arousal level up a few degrees.

Nothing happened for a moment or two. I simply lay there as Kel, presumably, simply stared at my bum. That excited me. It played to my latent sense of exhibitionism that had come to the fore when my ex had taken 'glamour' photos of me. I may even have slightly wiggled my bottom a little.

"Very nice and very sexy" he went on quietly, resting a hand right on my cheek. That excited me even more, but nowhere near as much as his next words did. "But also, very unnecessary."

He didn't ask, he simply assumed and took over; that also excited me.

"Lift up a little" he said quietly as he slid his fingers into the waistband. "We don't want to get oil on them do we?"

"Fuck he's taking my knickers off" I thought as I did as he asked and lifted myself up. And that is exactly what he did, took my knickers off. It was an amazing feeling to be lying there on that mattress, my eyes closed, the room dim with soothing, classical music playing as this older man, kneeling beside me his bare leg, pressing against mine slid my panties down my legs. I knew that he must have seen all of my bottom and probably my pussy to from between the backs of my slightly parted thighs, which I closed.

I knew then, that with that most erotic of gestures that this was definitely not going to be a straight massage. And from then on it wasn't. His touch became softer, more of a caress than a massage, he went nearer to my more intimate places and his body, mainly his knees and legs came into more frequent contact with mine.

I had expected that when 'the action' started I would be nervous and be torn as to whether I would really go through with it and do whatever sexual act or acts turned out to be top of the agenda. But I wasn't. In fact it was quite the opposite. I enjoyed being naked, having his fingers run over my bare bum and have his eyes gaze at me. I had found him removing my panties to be an incredible turn on, his light touches to be soothing yet arousing and his bare legs pressing against my hips and legs exciting. The combination of these made me a little nervous for clearly I knew they were the precursor to me doing something much bigger; just what that was I wasn't sure. But what I did know was that I would do something sexual with this intriguing masseur.

I felt him remove the towels covering my legs so that both of them were bare. He shuffled behind where my feet lay on the mattress and took hold of both of my ankles. Without asking, he pulled them apart, wider and wider. He didn't say anything at all but I suddenly got the most stringent charge of sexual arousal as I felt his fingertips brush up the inside of my left thigh, stopping just millimetres from where my pussy lie open, wet and waiting. But waiting for what I wondered; a finger, several of them, a tongue, his cock or all of them?

I felt his knees against the soles of my feet, he was pressing there as he caressingly massaged my inner, upper legs. Even in the dim light, he could not have avoided seeing my pussy lips, I wondered if they were glistening with my excretions.

He lifted one foot. He caressed and massaged that, the ankle, my instep, the arch and each of the toes. That was surprisingly erotic. He lifted my foot further and pressed, quite hard, on the sole, massaging all over that and the ball of my foot. And then, he rubbed the bottom of my foot against the silk of his dressing gown; I was not sure, though what part of his body that was covering, well not at first that is. But then I gasped with sensation as I felt the bottom of my foot being pressed against what was obviously his bulge through the silk. He wasn't erect, but there was some hardness there. It was such a charge, I loved it.

I felt him shuffle between my opened legs, his knees pressing against my legs, just above my knees pushing them even wider apart. I knew he must be staring at my open pussy. His hands found my bum. He squeezed each cheek and rolled the flesh around, kneading and squeezing it and then pulling my cheeks apart. I could feel him leaning forward and then had I a fabulous sensation, one that I had never experienced before. I felt him blowing his breath firstly, along the crease between each cheek, then right on my bum hole and then all along the cheeks of my pussy. It was an amazing feeling and I couldn't stop a deep grunt of pleasure slipping from my mouth as my entire body jerked and my bum wiggled at him.

"Nice?" He asked, moving his face away.

"Mmmmmmm" I moaned back.

"Good," he went on rewarding me by replacing his breath with his finger running softly right along the length of the crease in my bum. "Are you anal, Christy?"

I wasn't sure quite what he meant so maybe rather naively I asked. "You mean anal sex?"

"Yes, do you like anal play as part of your foreplay?"

"Yes" I grunted feeling amazed that he was asking such questions.

"And penetration?" He asked pressing his finger right in my hole.

"Maybe" I sighed loving the pressure,

I moaned and jerked again so intense and lovely were the sensations he gave me as his finger slid in a little way. But he stopped. Then he moved his hands up my body and started to massage my upper back, shoulders and neck. To reach them he moved further between my opened legs. Deeper, until the front of his knee lightly pressed against my pussy. That brought another big jerk and moan from me. He pressed more firmly. I pressed back, he pressed more, I tried to close my legs round it, tried to sort of ride it, I suppose, but he stopped me.

"Not yet Christy" he said in a rather schoolmasterly way as he gently admonished me.