The Ladies' Tea Party

Story Info
A female domination of a younger man.
1.5k words
4.17
54.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric found himself serving tea to a group of ladies, all of who were older than him and attractive. There he was - bringing tea and biscuits to these ladies as they chatted and treated him like a servant. But, he enjoyed his role and liked listening to their voices and laughter. He also loved their sexy legs and ample bosoms.

As he served them, he could not help getting erect. He was embarrassed and hoped no one noticed. But then, one of the ladies stopped him, as he was about to go back into the kitchen by putting her hand against his leg.

"Feeling a little pressure, hun?" she asked as she looked down at his crotch. This made his face turn red as the embarrassment of her discovery rushed upon him. He licked his lips and fumbled for what to say as he looked at the grinning faces of the ladies around him.

"Oh, Margaret, you're too naughty!" one of them exclaimed and they all burst out in laughter. Eric thought that he would take this opportunity to leave, but Margaret caught him by the pants leg.

"Wait a minute," she cooed. "Turn around." He did so obediently. He had lost his erection because of his embarrassment. Margaret grabbed him by the belt buckle and pulled him towards her. "Oh, you've gone away," she said with mock disappointment. "Did we scare you?" "No, Ma'am," he replied, becoming defensive. "I - I just want to do my job."

"And what's that?" Margaret asked. "To serve us?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Eric replied, unsure of where she was going.

Then Margaret sat upright in her chair and slapped her hands on her lap as if she was getting ready for some work. "Right then," she said. "Strip."

The blood rushed to Eric's face again and he could feel himself getting flushed. "Ma'am..." he stammered.

"Go ahead," Margaret told him. "We'd all like you to. Right, girls?"

The other ladies nodded in agreement, watching the whole affair with amusement.

Eric could not help feeling turned on while also being mortified and humiliated. He could not bring himself to disobey her, so he took off his shirt. He then removed his shoes and socks as they patiently watched him. Then one of the ladies mentioned something about having to run some errands later that afternoon. I can't believe this is happening, Eric thought as he unbuckled his belt.

As he slid his pants and underwear down, he was semi-erect. As his penis was rather large for his size, some of the ladies gasped and chuckled when they saw it.

"Hmmm...You do have something to be proud of, don't you?" Margaret said. Then she lifted it up and inspected it. "That's some specimen," another lady said. "Yes," replied Margaret, "and he obviously has no shame." She then looked up at Eric and shook her head. This made his erection wane immediately, causing the other ladies to laugh.

Margaret smiled and hiked up her skirt. She then pulled her panties down and slipped them off over her heels. "Get on your knees," she told Eric.

He obeyed, already anticipating what she was about to ask. "I need you to lick my pussy," she said. "Yes, Ma'am," he replied. Before he could move, Margaret put her hand behind his head and pushed him towards her crotch. He buried his face into her pussy and began licking fervently.

Margaret leaned her head back and smiled. Her breath began to get shorter as Eric did his best to titillate her. Then her first orgasm came rushing in and she moaned as she thrust her pussy towards Eric's face.

The other ladies watched in amusement as Margaret continued to come. "Ooooh! Good boy! Good boy!" she exclaimed. This brought laughter from the others. After coming four or five times, Margaret pulled Eric's head away from her. "Stand up," she said as she regained composure. She then looked directly at Eric's fully erect penis.

Eric trembled as he anticipated what was next. But then his hopes were dashed when Margaret knitted her brow and said, "Have you no shame, boy?" She then grabbed his cock and twisted the head. This caused Eric to cry out in pain and lose his erection. The other ladies laughed. Eric looked around the room with a confused and hurt look on his face.

"Awww," the ladies said in unison, followed by giggles. "Lie down," Margaret told him.

He did, not knowing what to expect as he looked up at the ceiling. Then he heard the sound of Margaret's high heels clanking against the wood floor as she kicked them off. She stood over him.

"Do you like these feet?" she asked as she dangled her right foot over his face.

"Yes, Ma'am," Eric replied, feeling himself getting erect again as he gazed up at her sexy toes.

"Well, then, I will allow you to feel them since you did such a good job with me," Margaret said. Then she returned to her seat on the couch. Eric lifted his head to watch her. "Did I tell you to look at me?" she asked when she saw him. "No, Ma'am," responded Eric as he looked back up at the ceiling.

Then he felt her stockinged feet slowly creeping their way up his legs to his crotch. He closed his eyes and exhaled, lulled into ecstasy by the sensation.

Margaret began to push on his scrotum with her toes. She saw his cock getting harder and she smiled. She playfully kicked at it a few times, making it stand erect and shake like a loose pole in the ground. She laughed just before she began gently stroking it with her feet.

Eric was by this time in complete ecstasy, totally under her control. She began to grip his cock harder with her feet and stroke more vigorously. Eric knew he would not last much longer.

Then, suddenly, she slowed down. Eric relaxed a bit but was disappointed that she did not bring him to climax. He sighed. "Not yet, dear," she said wickedly.

Then, as Eric looked around, he saw one of the other ladies standing over him. She smirked at him and pulled her skirt up to reveal her naked snatch. She then threw one leg over his head and slowly lowered her pussy down to his face.

"You'll have to service these ladies, too," Margaret told him. Eric was not sure whether he was glad or afraid of the prospect of all the cunnilingus that lay before him but he dutifully began licking the lady's pussy when she lowered it over his face, down on her knees now.

As she began to moan and come, Eric raised his hands to caress her back. Just then he felt a dull pain as Margaret crushed his balls with her foot.

"No touching!" she said.

He slapped his hands down to the floor and she let the pressure of her foot off of his balls and began to gently stroke his shaft with her toes. I'd do anything she asked me! Eric thought. Anything!

The four other ladies took their turns getting their pussies licked by him, none of them quitting until they were thoroughly satisfied. Eric came close to climaxing several times, but Margaret always stopped short before he did, sensing that he was close. By the time the last lady was on him yelling, "Lick it, bitch, lick my pussy!" Eric's tongue was exhausted and his face was covered in pussy juice.

Finally the last lady shuddered and climaxed for the last time, collapsing and putting all her weight on Eric's face, almost smothering him. When she had regained some strength, she got off of him and rejoined the other ladies around the coffee table.

"Very good, boy," Margaret said softly, still toying with his member with her feet. "Are you ready for your release now?" she asked.

"Yes, Ma'am," Eric said breathlessly, getting completely erect at the prospect.

"Good," Margaret said, gripping his shaft forcefully between her feet. She began to stroke vigorously. Eric was helpless under her control. "Here we come...here we come..." she whispered, knowing the exact moment that he would.

And come he did! He ejaculated with an involuntary scream and came harder than he ever had. He was amazed at how long it lasted. The ladies snickered as the come spewed from his cock onto his crotch and Margaret's feet.

When he finally finished, he lay exhausted on the floor, breathing heavily. Margaret slipped off her stockings, careful not to get any of his come on her hands. She drew him up by the hand to sit on the floor and pressed the stockings into his other hand.

"Wash these," she said. "And clean yourself up before coming back to serve us. But don't put your clothes back on. Stay as you are."

She then turned away and sat back down with the other ladies, who by now were chatting about shopping. Eric did as he was told and went back out to continue serving the tea. They took little notice of him for the rest of the party and treated him like the servant he was.