The Lady and the Cowboy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissKris14
MissKris14
580 Followers

"Listen, I'm just not really interested in being involved with someone right now." I said it in a curt manner to get the point across. At least I had said "with someone" instead of "with you," as I had wanted to.

"I see." The way he said it made me think that he was angry. However, he quickly reverted back to his typical phony politeness. "Well then perhaps we could just be friends," he turned and gave me the most forced smile I had ever seen. Friends my ass, I wasn't buying it. I gave him a small smile and a nod anyway.

We rode for another fifteen minutes, and as we chatted, I felt as if he were still trying to lure me into something. I tried to keep the pace brisk so we could get back quicker, and I was relieved when the main ranch came into view. One thing that did surprise me was how well I was handling the horse. I was skeptical at first about my abilities, since I was use to riding with Tripp behind me, and I knew no horse would dare get skittish while Tripp was on the saddle. However, I quickly realized I had learned a lot about riding during my time with my handsome cowboy.

I had hoped that Tripp would be in the barn when we got back, but there was another stable hand there to help tend to our horses as we rode into the corral. Tripp was obviously still out with the cattle. As soon as we dismounted, I rejoiced, ecstatic to end what I knew was the worst hour I had spent on this vacation.

I tried to wrap things up as we walked out of the stables. "Well, thanks for the ride, Willy, I should be getting back to the cabin now to see what my family's up to..."

"At least let me walk you back," he stared at me intently, watching as I tried to leave his company, as if he knew I wanted to get away. I groaned inwardly, forcing myself to give him a slight nod before turning and heading toward the cabins, expecting him to follow me and further torture me with his overconfidence.

However, I wasn't expecting him to grab my hand as we approached the cabin and lean in toward my mouth, which was parted in surprise. I panicked when I turned and saw his face inches from mine, eyes closed, lips primed and ready. Weren't there people around? No, I realized that we were hidden in between a couple of the cabins. Luckily I snuck my other hand in between us just in time to catch his mouth with it. I looked at him in surprise for a moment before taking a step back.

"Willy, what are you doing? I was serious earlier when I said I wasn't interested," I looked at him, annoyance written all over my face and threaded through my voice.

He seemed angry as his grey eyes flared. "Kira, I think you'll find me quite appealing if you just let it happen." He reached for my other hand, trying to pull me to him.

"Stop it," I said harshly as I yanked my hands away from him. I was the angry one now, in fact I was furious. Suddenly, everything came to the surface, and I lowered my voice as I watched his shocked face. "Let me make this clear. I don't like you. The only reason I went riding with you today was to appease my parents. The thought of you kissing me makes me sick, and I can honestly say I would rather put my lips on that cactus," I pointed to the prickly plant that stood a few feet away. "You can forget it, Willy," my voice was cold, and I knew I was showing a completely different side of myself.

He stood there dumbfounded, and I didn't want to wait for an answer. I turned and ran up to the cabin, slamming the door as I went inside.

* * * * *

"Tripp where are we going? It's the middle of the night!" I laughed as he led me by the hand down toward the area where the barn stood. But it wasn't the barn we were heading to, it was the Lodge, which although was normally bustling with people, looked to be pretty empty now, and none of the lights were on. "It's only midnight, where is everyone?" I asked as we walked onto the porch.

"Jack and June like to close up around eleven since all the staff here get up pretty early. It makes clean-up easier. Besides, most of the guests aren't really the type to party until all hours of the morning." We walked in and I blinked a couple times, trying to make out something. It was pitch black except for a tiny bit of moonlight coming in through the windows. "Wait here," Tripp said as he walked off into the darkness. He obviously knew his way around the room well. I stood in the doorway, trying to see his figure as it walked toward the bar area.

Suddenly I gasped as all of the paper lanterns that hung from the ceilings lit up, giving the room a warm, romantic glow. The lighting was different from how it usually was, since the main ceiling lamps weren't on, brightening the place up. I looked around the room, not used to seeing it completely empty and all cleaned up. The floors were swept and the chairs were up on the tables. Instantly, I decided I liked this atmosphere much more than the typically crowded, noisy hall.

"What do you think, California?" Tripp was behind the bar, resting his forearms on it, looking at me with a smile on his face. I turned to him and started walking over.

"It's great, much better than it usually is," I smiled coyly. "Are we supposed to be in here though?" I was only slightly worried that someone would walk in on us.

"Hell no," he gave me a wide grin. "But Jack and June won't mind if I use it tonight for a little romancing. After all, I'm their favorite hand around here." He gave me a wink and I laughed.

"Romancing you say?" I sauntered over to the bar and sat down on one of the stools in front of him.

"Yes, ma'am, I plan on getting lucky tonight." That devilish grin was plastered all over his face, and I raised my eyebrows at him teasingly.

"Oh really? And just how do you plan on doing that, Mr. Carson?"

"There's a girl with me who I'm crazy about, and when I'm near her, I'm always lucky," he said sweetly before covering one of my hands with his.

I blinked a couple times at him. "Tripp, how am I supposed to resist you when you start talking like that?" I was trying to be light with him, but it was hard, his words had such a profound effect on me.

He laughed though. "You're not, honey, that's the point," he grinned at me. "By the way, you haven't said anything about your ride with Mr. Jackass," he said it with a slight bitterness as the smile left his face.

I wasn't looking forward to discussing it with Tripp. When I had approached his cabin that night, I had jumped on him in a fit of passion, not wanting to talk, and before things got too heavy he had led me out the door. Right now, the last thing I wanted to be reminded about was my awful day. There were much more pleasurable things to concentrate on.

"It was awful, but I survived it," I said dryly. I didn't see the need to worry him or make him upset by telling him about how Willy had almost kissed me, especially since I doubted that I'd have any more interactions with the man.

"You're not going to see him anymore are you?" his voice was hesitant, and I couldn't miss the jealousy there.

"God, no. Once was enough, and now that I've gone, I won't need to take anymore shit from my parents about it."

"Language, California," he teased me, obviously ready to move on to a different subject. "Now, what's your poison?"

Even though I had just finished my freshman year of college, I had never been much of a drinker, mostly because I hadn't felt very secure getting smashed at a lot of the parties I'd been to. But here, with Tripp, I felt a little more daring. "Well..." I started, "I've always wanted to try whiskey..."

"Whiskey?" he asked in mock surprise, pretending to be taken aback.

I laughed. "Well isn't that what I'm supposed to drink here, at a dude ranch?"

He reached down and brought two shot glasses up to the bar. "Whiskey is what cowboys drink, not ladies."

"Well couldn't we make an exception this time?" I asked with a smirk as he poured each glass.

"I suppose...but I don't think you're gonna like it," he smiled knowingly and held up his glass, encouraging me to do the same. "What should we toast to?"

"...To cowboys," I said after pausing a moment, brazenly staring at him so as to give him no doubt that I was referring to one specific cowboy.

He smiled before looking at me in much the same manner and saying softly, "and to ladies." With that, we clinked our glasses together before the whiskey touched my lips. I got about halfway through my shot before I started choking. The stuff felt like Drano going down my esophagus.

Tripp tried hard not to laugh as he poured me a small glass of water, which I accepted gratefully, before he finished off the rest of what was in my shot glass. The man was a true cowboy, and could drink whiskey like it was iced tea. He sighed loudly at me, pretending to be annoyed. "I can see I still have a lot to teach you, California," he joked.

"Because being able to shoot hard alcohol is such a redeeming quality," I said as I sipped my water, watching him laugh.

"Perhaps not, but being able to dance certainly is," he grinned at me as my eyes got wide, seeing where this was going.

"Dance? I should warn you, I think I'm even worse at dancing than I am at drinking."

Tripp was under the bar again, and suddenly the hall came to life with the soft sound of a slow country song. "Don't worry, it's easy when you have someone leading you. Besides, you need to learn for the social tomorrow." He walked out from behind the bar and extended his hand like a true gentleman. "Won't you please dance with me, Miss Kira?" He was smiling from ear to ear. How could I resist, especially when he spoke to me in that deep southern drawl?

I took his hand, and he led me onto the floor, under the soft lighting, with the music enveloping us. His other hand wrapped my arm around his neck before coming to rest on my waist. I looked up at him hesitantly, but he was still smiling at me with a gentle look in his eye, the one that was often there when his arms were around me, and I relaxed, feeling at home as he held me close. And then, before I knew what was happening...we were dancing.

It was perfect this way. There was only us – no large crowds of ranch guests, no hot, bright lights. I didn't realize we were doing it at first, that's how natural it felt. As I pressed my cheek to his chest, getting as close to him as possible, he took us around the floor. I wasn't tripping over my feet, or stepping on his toes. It felt wonderful actually, moving with him to the rhythm of the music.

"You little liar," he said softly, smiling down at me and giving my waist a squeeze. "I can see what you mean when you said you couldn't dance," he joked. I laughed and looked up into his eyes. Perhaps it was the music, perhaps it was just the fact that I was in his arms, but as we moved, I began to grow weak, like I was being swept away into a different world.

Our positions began to change from the traditional arrangement. He lifted both my arms to wrap around his neck while he swooped down to hold my waist, spreading his hands wide to capture as much of me as he could. My face was cradled now beneath the crook of his neck, and I deeply inhaled his rich, masculine scent. His hands moved against the fabric of my shirt, gently grabbing handfuls of it every now and then as we moved.

I was getting warm as he caressed me through my clothing, moving his hands up my back, pulling me to him even closer than we already were, something I didn't think was possible. One hand then lightly twisted a handful of my hair and moved my head back, away from his chest. He looked down at me, and I realized the intensity he was feeling matched my own. We knew then that we were going to have each other, right there in that dimly lit room. The thought thrilled me to my very core.

As he held me tightly, his hands reached down to grab my hips and slightly lift me onto his thigh, which was obscenely rubbing against the front of my skirt. The friction was delightful as he rocked me against him to the music, guiding me along his leg. I clung to him, losing myself, and then I felt hands guide over my buttocks, grabbing material and lifting my skirt to feel the flesh underneath. The red lace thong I was wearing did nothing to shield me from the fingers that caressed the soft globes of my ass.

I was going wild at this point, gyrating on his thigh as he firmly clutched my backside, my skirt hiked up around my waist. I felt sexy...and dirty, knowing that the lights were dimmed and anyone could walk in at that moment. Occasionally I would glance up into Tripp's eyes, which were staring at me intently, finding pleasure in watching me grind myself against him. I knew my face was contorted in an expression of ecstasy.

In my foggy haze of delight, without even realizing what I was doing, my hand, which had been caressing his chest through his shirt, reached down and clutched the large bulge in the front of his pants. His sharp intake of breath brought me out of my stupor, and I smiled as I began stroking him through the outside of his jeans. I was getting even wetter just from touching him, feeling the raw heat and power that radiated through his jeans.

"Tease..." he murmured dizzily as I continued to ride his leg, feeling quite dizzy myself. I whimpered when he finally set me back on the floor and spun me around, pressing his hard erection into my back. He whispered softly in my ear, his words having a direct effect on my intense arousal. "Perhaps, Miss, you'd like to get better acquainted with that..."

"Perhaps I would, Cowboy..." I whispered back as I reached my hand around behind me to grab him, showing him just how much I would like that. I wanted to see him, touch that part of him, taste him.

That last touch was all it took. He grabbed my arm roughly, and led me over to the bar, pressing me up against it before he kissed me, hard. My hands moved over his chest, and I began to unbutton his shirt as my fingers roamed over his hard torso. I was in the mood to explore, and I was done being coy, at least for that moment. One hand moved over the front of his jeans as I slowly unzipped them, and I was rewarded with an appreciative groan.

Knowing what I wanted, he took me by the shoulders and placed me in front of him, turning so that his back was now pressed against the bar, leaning against it. I was starving as I dropped to my knees, brings his pants down with me. He loved it when my mouth was on him, and I enjoyed nothing more than bringing him pleasure. Carefully, I hooked my fingers inside the rim of his boxers and slowly brought them down, hungry for what lay beneath, but wanting to savor the moment.

Hardness encased in smooth, silky skin, straining and pulsing before me - this was one of my favorite parts of him. He looked unbelievably sexy with his shirt open, revealing his firm chest and cut abs. I grew weak looking at his proud member, just inches away from my awaiting lips. The first time I had done this, in front of the fire as rain poured over the cabin, I had been nervous, afraid my inexperience would be evident. But he had loved every second of it as he taught me how to drive him mad with my mouth and tongue. In a few short days, I had all but mastered it, knowing just what he liked.

I tentatively touched my lips to the tip of his cock, and his hips flexed and jerked in response. Looking up as my mouth closed over him, taking him in inch by sweet inch, I saw his eyes were half closed, but the flecks of green that I could see were dancing wildly. Loving that I had this effect on him, I reached around the back of his calves to give myself leverage as my tongue swept over him while he further pushed himself between my lips. It was only when my mouth was completely filled that I began a slow rhythm back and forth upon his member, trying to fit as much of him as I could into me - a task that was quite difficult due to his size.

He cupped my chin and looked down at me wondrously. "Kira, undo your shirt," his voice was thin and raspy.

Without taking my mouth off of him, I moved my hands to my blouse and started undoing the buttons one at a time, slowly, seductively. My head didn't move, but I simply held him between my lips while looking up at him as I undressed myself. I felt his cock jerk as he watched me, and if my oral cavity had not already been preoccupied, I would have been smiling.

"Shit, just the sight of you is enough to make me come..." he rasped.

"Language, Cowboy," I gently teased him, mocking his words from earlier. He groaned when I removed my mouth in order to say it.

"Minx," he smiled. "C'mon, take it off and give it to me." He was referring to my shirt which was still draped over my shoulders.

I slid my arms through the sleeves of the blouse before my mouth engulfed him once more. Once the shirt was off, I handed it to him and he set it on the bar next to where he stood, completely out of my reach, furthering the idea that he didn't want me to wear it. He wanted to see me, and the concept thrilled me to my very core.

"The bra too, Kira," he said softly with that wicked smile of his as he reached out his hand in front of me and motioned with his fingers. This was so bad, I thought, as I took in my situation. The lewdness of it shocked me and excited me at the same time. I knelt on the hardwood floor with my skirt hiked up around my waist, undressing myself and exposing my body to the cool room, handing him each garment as it came off, all with his throbbing cock held between my lips. I absolutely loved it, all because of the man I was doing it with.

My nipples stiffened instantly as they met the cool air and I gave a soft moan. This seemed to be too much for Tripp, and he suddenly grasped my arm once my bra was off and dragged me to my feet, pulling me in to ravage me with his lips. He was wild as his hands slid over my naked back, then down to grasp my buttocks, pushing me into his erection which was still wet from my mouth.

"Feel that, Sweetheart?" he growled against my neck as he nipped and suckled at it. I moaned and grabbed for his shirt, pulling it off of his shoulders and letting it hang on his elbows since his hands weren't going to leave me. That was all right, as long as I could grasp his bare arms and feel his biceps rippling under my fingers. I kneaded his flesh and egged him on. With the way he attacked my neck, I knew I would have a mark the next day that was going to be difficult to hide.

Then he flipped us again, pressing me against the edge of the bar before turning me around, my back toward him. My skirt was whisked down instantly, effortlessly, and I stepped out of it, kicking it toward the side and out of our way. His hands slid along the side of my torso, leaving goose bumps behind the areas they touched, and ran down my arms before grasping my own hands. He was stretched out behind me, pressing into me, his member pulsing against my ass. I tried to wiggle against him to create some friction where I desperately wanted it, but he held me still, and placed my hands on the bar before gently bending me over slightly, arching my back.

"You know, I have half a mind to blister your backside," he whispered as he slid down onto his knees behind me, his hands trailing down my back.

"For...for what?" I quivered when his fingers roamed over my buttocks, clad only in the skimpy thong, and cupped each cheek.

"For being too beautiful..." I couldn't see him, but I knew from the way he caressed me that he was absorbed in my flesh. "But I don't think I could do that, see it would be a crime to redden something so lovely." I felt his lips graze over one cheek, and then the other as fingers took the waistband of my panties and slowly worked the garment down my body. He let them sit on my upper thighs while his hands and mouth explored my naked backside.

MissKris14
MissKris14
580 Followers