The Lady and The Highwayman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Charlotte moaned, "please, I can't help it. It is against my will."

The highwayman removed his finger and spread her wetness over her silky skin, painting the cream over her labia, the backs of her thighs and along the crease between her smooth bottom cheeks. He rubbed the tip of his finger around the tight little pucker of her anus, causing her to protest weakly.

"Please, you must not touch me there, it is a sin!" she whimpered.

"Only one of many to come, darling, only one of many," he chuckled at her distress. As if to emphasize his power over her he pressed his finger against the clenched circle, and her copious lubrication allowed him to easily slip inside the tight orifice.

"Oh, oh my goodness. Stop, please!"

But he continued to stimulate the forbidden entrance to her innocent body, and she soon was biting her lip in an attempt to suppress a moan. This was unthinkable. He was violating her in a most offensive manner and she was beginning to like it!

"Mmmm," the sound escaped her moist lips as she involuntarily clenched her muscles, squeezing his finger in her bottom.

He continued to stimulate her ass, and when he finally withdrew she started to protest, but quickly caught herself.

"Wait...don't sto...," she whispered, the word 'stop' cut off in mid-syllable.

"You were enjoying it, were you not, lady?" he challenged her.

"No, never! What you are doing is awful, awful!" she lied.

"I think perhaps the lady's bottom is as randy as her pussy," he said, the rude language shocking and arousing her at the same time.

Perhaps I am a slut, she thought. How could I have found pleasure in what he was doing?

Her pink nipples, trapped in the silver jaws of the cruel clamps, were sending continuous pulses of intense sensation through her heaving breasts. What had begun as pain had somehow transformed into a puzzling irritation that Charlotte could not distinguish from pleasure. This sensory harassment made it hard for her to focus her mind, interfering with her mental resolve to resist the monster's attempts to break her will. Her eyes were closed and she was panting, the tip of her delicate pink tongue periodically slipping out to moisten her full red lips. She gathered her will, forcing herself to concentrate, and opened her eyes.

She wished she hadn't, for standing beside the table was the outlaw Jack Hudson completely unclothed. He must have undressed while her eyes were closed, and now she stared at the naked body of a man for the first time. Her husband had always come to her in the dark, and in any case had worn a nightshirt. Now a man, a stranger, was naked beside her in daylight. She knew she should look away, but she could not. His body was lean and muscular, with a slight covering of dark hair. Try as she might, she could not stop her eyes from traveling down to the junction of his legs. Charlotte bit her lip when she saw his male organ. It was much bigger than she had imagined, having never seen or touched one before. Lying on her back on the table, her face was on a level with it, and it was so close. Hudson moved closer, and the frightening thing was barely more than a foot away. As he wrapped his fingers around the rod of flesh and stroked it to full hardness, the innocent woman was shocked to see it grow even larger.

She knew that if he intended to ravish her, he would attempt to put it inside her. How could it possibly fit? It seemed that her body could never accept such an intrusion. Looking closely, she could see prominent veins along the shaft, the collar of his gathered foreskin, and the round purple head. The more she stared at it the more curious she became. She contemplated what it might feel like to touch, and even dared to wonder what it would be like to take it in her mouth, God forgive her for thinking such a thing. She was sure such a thought would never have entered her mind if he hadn't used his mouth on her, raising the forbidden possibility for the first time in her life.

While she pondered this, he moved closer, until the pole in his hand was inches from her face. She saw a drop of clear fluid perched at the small opening at the tip, and looked down to see his heavy sac at the base. Her lips remained slightly parted, and she made no attempt to close them. She was hypnotized by it, staring at the formidable instrument. The highwayman slowly brought his cock near her mouth, watching as she unconsciously licked her lips. When the tip was almost touching her, he stopped and just held it there. Seconds passed, then Lady Huntington's tongue slowly slipped out of her mouth and tentatively reached for the head of his cock. When the tip of her tongue contacted the forbidden male flesh she did not pull it back, but kept it there, feeling the heat and the velvet skin. The aristocratic woman slowly began to explore the head of his cock with her tongue, licking around the top, tasting the fluid that leaked from the end, probing at the collar of his foreskin.

After a few minutes of exploration, Charlotte gazed up at the face of her captor, and while looking into his eyes she opened her lips fully to accept him into her mouth. He obliged, moving forward and sliding the head of his hard cock along her warm tongue. She opened wide, letting him in fully, filling her mouth. When he was in as far as he could go, he stopped, and she instinctively began to work on him, sucking hard and rubbing the surface of her tongue along his cockhead. She heard him make a low sound of appreciation, and she was thrilled that he approved of her efforts.

Charlotte had never felt so possessed and dominated. She was helplessly bound, her legs spread and in the air, clamps on her tender nipples, and a vile outlaw was using her mouth in the most obscene manner imaginable. It was so thrilling she was almost delirious with excitement. She wanted to submit completely to his power, to his lust. The highwayman reached between her legs and patted her soaking sex, sending jolts of pleasure through her pussy. He explored her slit, and when he found her erect little clit and pushed it around she moaned and sucked harder on his cock. The juice that leaked from the tip trickled over her tongue to the back of her throat, and she swallowed it eagerly.

He placed a hand on her head, stroking her hair and her cheek, then placing his fingertips lightly along her stretched lips to feel his cock sliding in and out of her dripping mouth. He was moving faster now, using her for his pleasure, stuffing her face. With the hand at her crotch he slid two fingers inside her heated pussy, filling her at both ends. Charlotte was trying to move her hips, wanting to meet his fingers and draw them deeper inside. She was consumed now with lust, all thoughts of refusal or resistance banished. The noblewoman only wanted to be taken and used by this rough and crude outlaw. She could feel pleasures, sensations that she had never experienced before from her pussy to her nipples to her mouth. Lady Huntington, squirming, moaning, sucking wildly, felt something was going to happen to her that had never happened before. Her whole body seemed bathed in sexual energy—she was a vessel filling rapidly until she would overflow with joy.

But suddenly something was intruding, pulling her back from the edge. She was aware of a sound in the barn, the sound of the door being drawn open. Her mind was instantly alert, no longer concentrating on her body she was trying to see what was happening. She heard voices, men's voices! On my God, no! Others were entering the barn, and she was naked, bound on this table, legs raised in the air and spread open. Her mouth was filled with the bandit's cock, his fingers were inside her pussy and men were walking over. The bound woman twisted her head and Hudson's rod popped from her mouth, a mixture of her saliva and his cock-juice drooling down her chin.

Charlotte did not know what to do, the shame and humiliation were overwhelming. She pulled violently on the ropes that held her arms tied to the corners of the table, struggling to get free. As she twisting about, her naked breasts shook and wobbled on her chest, and her writhing hips lifted off the surface of the table and slammed back down.

"Easy, girl, easy," he commanded, as if calming a skittish horse, and slapped her across her big firm breasts to get her attention.

"No, no, you can't, please, please cover me, cover me," she pleaded.

The shock of what was happening was almost too much to bear. There was no way for Lady Huntington to assimilate this, instead she felt she would faint away. Her eyes began to roll back in her head until only the whites showed, but Hudson slapped her on the cheek to stop her from swooning.

"No no, lady, don't faint now," he admonished. "Wake up, stay with us."

Charlotte came back, her eyes just slits at first, then wide with fear when she saw the three men standing by the table.

"The maid is tied up in the house," said the one that Hudson had called Tom. "She'll be safe while we join the festivities here."

"A good choice, my friend. I venture that our young aristocrat here will do a splendid job of entertaining us all," Hudson said.

"You can't do this to me, please. This is horrible, horrible," she moaned, tears running down the sides of her face as she began to cry.

"You certainly seemed to be enjoying our little interview before my associates arrived," the highwayman reminded her. "Don't feign modesty now."

"It was wrong, I don't know what came over me, please, I'm so ashamed," she sobbed.

She looked around at the other men and saw them gazing down at her naked, helpless body. They were staring between her spread legs at her wet, swollen pussy and looking at her bare breasts, with the tips compressed in the silver nipple clamps.

"She's a juicy wench, isn't she?" one of the men said while reaching between her thighs to stroke her slick pussy lips.

Charlotte jerked when he touched her, but there was nowhere to go. She was forced to endure the humiliation of having her sex fondled and discussed in front of these four brutal outlaws. The man withdrew his hand, his rude fingers quickly replaced by others.

"You are right about that, she's wetter than any slut I've seen," the next man said, deliberately using language intended to add to her mortification.

His fingers explored her glistening flesh casually, as if inspecting an animal. He pressed his thumbs along her bare labia and pulled them apart, opening her even more. Knowing exactly what he was doing, he continued to tug at her tender flesh, stimulating her against her will. The cruel bandit let his fingers 'accidentally' brush over her clit several times, and all the men could see that her pussy was responding by pouring forth more sweet juice onto the table. He slid one finger inside her and moved it around, probing her snug canal.

"Tight, too. Seems not to have had much use."

"Oh, please," she moaned. "Have mercy, I beg of you."

But the coarse treatment was having a most unwelcome effect on the beautiful young captive. Their crude language and probing fingers added to the absolute helplessness of her situation to revive the state of arousal she had experienced before. She had tried to resist, shaking her head in protest, but slowly that gesture had turned to a gentler tossing from side to side, her breathing rapid now. Her long black hair was scattered in disarray, spread around her head on the table, shiny strands falling over her face and sticking to her moist forehead.

"Oh please, please," she repeated, but now it came out sounding like encouragement instead of resistance.

The men were looking at each other and smiling, the lovely woman's surrender imminent. As the man who had been handling her sex withdrew, yet another took his place. He also pulled her open, this time concentrating his attention at the top of her swollen slit. He pulled up on her mound to draw back the delicate folds of pussy flesh and expose the twitching nubbin. He stroked the tiny bump, causing the poor girl to groan in response.

"She seems to have a sensitive little button," he remarked as he rubbed and stroked her clit. "Look how she wets herself when you play with it."

As if to emphasize his point, he ran his fingertip in circles around the slippery bump, and the helpless Lady Huntington started to rotate her hips in sympathy. The heady aroma of her overheated pussy filled the air, and her inner thighs glistened with cream that ran down the crevice between her bottom cheeks. One man took hold of the clamps that compressed her nipples and pulled and twisted the ends of her breasts. She cried out at the rough treatment, as little shocks of pain shot through the sensitive mounds.

"Aaaahh, stop, it hurts," she pleaded.

He did release the tormented flesh, but only so that someone else could take his place. The next man amused himself by slapping the soft mounds until the skin of her chest was flushed crimson. Hudson tangled his fingers in her hair and turned her head to the side so that she was once again facing his erect cock.

"Open wide, Lady Huntington. We have unfinished business," he said.

She looked up at his scarred face, then back to his rod, still wet from her mouth. With one man abusing her nipples and another attending to her clit, Charlotte could not think clearly. She obeyed automatically, opening her mouth to give him access, and his hard flesh slid along her tongue. It felt good in her mouth, hot and smooth, and she sucked without being told.

The men had their hands all over her trembling body, squeezing her flesh, slapping her ass, smacking her breasts, pulling the nipple clamps. There was a finger inside her pussy, then two, and someone added one in her ass. They used her as they pleased, an object that belonged to them. And she responded by sucking harder on Hudson's prick, her saliva mixing with his pre-come and dripping from her lips. When he pulled out of her mouth she kept it open, wiggling her tongue to coax him back. He held his fat erection and slapped it against her tongue, then on her wet cheek. Charlotte was making little whimpering sounds, moaning as her lust grew out of control. Hudson nodded to one of the men at the top of the table, who released her hands while the highway man untied her ankles from the posts.

Jack Hudson lifted Charlotte and stood her on her bare feet facing the foot of the table. Putting his hand on the back of her neck he bent her over until the side of her face rested on the polished surface. Her breasts were flattened under her, the clamped nipples pressed against the table and the pillowy flesh spilling out the sides as men took her arms and held them extended along the table. Bent over like that her round and succulent bottom was raised invitingly, and Hudson used his foot to push her feet apart.

"Spread 'em, darling. Wide."

Lady Huntington obeyed—helpless, scared and excited all at the same time. The insides of her thighs were glazed with the liquid evidence of her arousal, and her captor put his hand between her legs and stroked the silky wet skin.

"Ahhh," she moaned as he moved higher and made contact with her overheated pussy. He stroked her sex, rubbed her clit, slid a finger inside her. The highwayman held her bottom cheeks and spread them apart, letting them all see her aroused slit, the lips open and her clit erect and twitching. Her wrinkled little bottom hole was exposed, and it too was coated with her copious juices. He rubbed his finger around the tight pucker, already somewhat loosened by the previous handling, and pressed it inside. Charlotte moaned again, embarrassed to be opened and used like this, but unable to resist the intense excitement she felt. When he pulled his finger from her ass she could not stop herself from wiggling her bottom, raising herself up on her toes and moving her hips to invite him back.

Hudson took his hard cock in his hand and moved against her, sliding into the gap between her spread thighs. He let the length of his rod rest in her wet slit, then slowly thrust forward and back, slipping along the crease and stimulating the whole surface of her sex. With each forward move the fat cockhead bumped her clit, riding over the throbbing nub and driving her mad. When the captive aristocrat was whimpering and moaning continuously, he took hold of the hard instrument and placed the fat plum against the entrance to her tight canal. Charlotte held her breath, waiting to be entered by this cruel outlaw. He pressed forward, and at first her pussy resisted the intrusion, but slowly, inevitably, it yielded. The highwayman's cock opened her up, sliding inside and filling her full.

The other outlaws watched intently as she gasped, moaned and panted. Soon Jack Hudson was freely plunging in and out of the beautiful Lady Huntington, who was up on her toes moving her hips back to meet each thrust. The men holding her arms released their grip, and to the surprise and delight of the bandit crew she wasted no time in reaching back and grabbing her bottom cheeks with both hands, pulling herself open to take him deeper.

Charlotte was reveling in her subjugation to this dangerous man. He was a thief, and he had stolen her virtue, her pride and her dignity. But this very fact was what thrilled her so much. He was unimpressed by her wealth and her station, he only wanted to use her as a plaything. He awakened in her the deepest feelings of submissive lust, so that she wanted only to be possessed, to be taken by a man who had no regard for her wishes. This was a man who did not need her consent, he could have her as he pleased.

And right now it pleased him to fill her sweet young pussy with his big, hard cock. He plowed into her squeezing tunnel, pushing the soft hot walls of her canal ahead of his cockhead in electric ripples. With each forward thrust a wave of intense pleasure crashed through her belly and washed over her entire body. The tender lips of her sex were stretched tightly around his fat member, and his movements repeatedly tugged at her vibrating clit. The silver clamps squeezing the tips of her breasts were pressed into the tabletop, and it felt as though her nipples were somehow connected directly to her pussy. Each pulsation in her clit sent shocks to the tortured globes, and Charlotte was transported to a world where nothing existed except her stuffed pussy and her aching breasts. She was no longer conscious of her surroundings or of the gang of brutes watching her debasement. Her eyes were closed and her lips were open, a trickle of saliva running from the corner of her mouth onto the polished surface of the table.

Once again she could feel that wonderful, strange sensation building, swelling, filling her up. Jack Hudson was stuffing her from behind with such force that Charlotte let go of her bottom cheeks and held on to the sides of the table, so that she could shove back to meet his powerful thrusts. No longer a passive receptacle, this refined, noble lady was meeting him lunge for lunge, going after his cock and actively swallowing it with her gushing pussy. With each forward push she would relax her pussy and shove back to get him as deep as possible. Then as he pulled back she gripped his cock as hard as she could with her vaginal muscles, holding him tightly as he withdrew.

"Oh, dear God, yes!" she exclaimed. "Fill me, fill my pussy you evil bastard!"

"Fuck her good, Jack!" Tom shouted.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeee!" screamed Lady Huntington in the grip of her first climax.

Her words trailed off into a long, sustained orgasmic wail as she slammed back against him. Her juice squirted from her cock-filled pussy and ran down her legs.

"Oh yes, fill me, fill me you filthy beast!" she screamed.

"We certainly caught ourselves a randy little whore, didn't we boys?" laughed one of the men at Lady Huntington's total surrender.