The Lady Awaits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And much to his delight, the moans start. She loudly began to voice her ecstasy with each agonizingly slow motion penetration into her tender creamy silkiness. He uses his teeth on her jutting nipples and bites them harder, pushing her up the hill of her own release. She had told him she rarely comes on a man's cock. But that was before her own fingers flew up and down her aching clitty while a cock found satisfaction in her needy pussy. She lets out a little scream and starts to buck her hips up to him while he feels the walls of her cunt spasm around his half imbedded cock. Softly, he tells her she is being a good little cumslut for him and he is happy with her.

And with that comment she looses control and starts begging him for the fucking that she needs. In that moment, the cries of her ecstasy does away with his own self-restraint. There is no way he can hold back any longer. This is his woman to use; her pussy is his to find pleasure in. Grabbing her silky legs, he puts them over his shoulders and raises her pussy up. No longer able to hold back, he stabs the rest of his straining cock into her, trying to hold his eagerness back as best he could. She clutches the scarf with the fingers of one hand while release her clitty to circle the base of his cock with the fingers of her free hand. His balls are tight to her ass. He knows she must have been hurting a little but she wanted thick cock and he was determined to allow her to feel it all. Her face tenses briefly as he lodges against her cervix. This is what he wanted, to feel the end of this woman's pussy with his cock. It is a totally delicious feeling, like he had completely filled her with his throbbing eager hardness. He was thrilled by the thought that he was well past the point that she had ever been penetrated. As soon as he had bottomed out, she screamed, her hips bucking into him hard in ecstatic fury. With that thought, he bends down to her neck and bites it hard as he turns her head so that she can see herself pinned completely on his cock. Her legs kick out high and she sobs two words in lust: *FUCK ME!*

Enough is enough, and he growls grabs her ankles and starts to pull back slowly until her drives into again deep and fast. She screams a mouth less cry up into her is face and desperately pulls at the one hand that is still tied to free it. Growling again at her he gives her several short sharp thrusts before pulling back until only the head is inside of her. And then, looking down at her, he asks her in a low but authorative voice if she deserves this. Her answer is to take both hands and grab his ass to pull him deep into while she kicks her legs up around his back and corkscrew her drenched cunt around his cock. Responding, her grinds into her, holding the tip of his cock right on her uterus, pressing so hard it seems he wants to drive it into her womb. It is a combination of pleasure and pain for her; she wants to pull back, but can't. The feeling is simply too good. She is on the fine threshold of pleasure and pain. Yet this is what she wants, to be his vessel, to be his slut to use as he wishes.

Looking once more into the mirror, he relents and starts a heavy thrust into her, a slow deep movement that quickly builds to a quick pounding with the head of his cock repeatedly piercing her hungry lips. He feels her hands encouraging his fuckstrokes, urging him on. On every outstroke he feels her pussy clenching, not wanting him to leave her, to leave her womb. This pussy is home to him, home to his cock, home to his desire. And above the noise of the wet slapping he hears her gasping voice urging him on, calling for him to fuck her, to drive it deep into her pussy. She feels him respond, his cock gets thicker and harder for her, his hands slip under her ass to pull her up tight to him as his weight comes down onto her and she screams his name as he moans hers.

And in a single moment of time, he feels himself on the edge of a precipice and knows where he needs to fall. He stops and holds deep in her, his ragged breathing matches hers. And he looks directly into her eyes with an unspoken question. Her eyes widen in the knowledge and she takes one hand and pulls his face down to hers as she blurts out to him to cum, deep inside her pussy, to give her his cream, to make her his fuckslut. And with one hard last thrust he falls into her, cock exploding against her cervix, spurting again and again her hot full load. She bites his neck and locks her ankles behind his ass as she feels him shaking with each clenching of his cock. Her pussy tightens to milk him of his precious gift and he grunts softly with the diminishing aftershocks. She looks herself at the mirror and sees how sexy they look as he grinds the remains of his cum deep inside of her, mixing it with her own cream. Flushed she looks down and smiles, she can see and feel it dripping out around his cock that is plugging her pussy and down her thighs. So big a load, and is for her. And she knows, this is just the start, for she wants more and he is going to give it to her.

In fact, he knows that he has to have more from her right then and there. Kissing her one more time, he smiles at her and leans back, casually stroking one leg and he gently parts them both so that he can see what he wants. Slowly, he takes one finger and runs it up and down one glistening pussy lip before sneaking it inside of her, and while focusing his eyes on hers, draws out their mixed juices and holds it up to her mouth. He commands her to taste, and with a quick flick of the tongue she draws his finger into her mouth to suck on. She wraps her tongue around his finger tightly, swirling it as she sucks it in and out her mouth in faster and faster wet sucks. She knows that he will give her something else to suck on soon, something that will give her what she wants. But for now, he pulls out his finger with a wet plop. And before she can groan her disappointment, he pulls her quickly to the edge of the bed while kneeling.

She looks down at him, as his hands hook her legs over his shoulders and his now free hands spread her pussy to his gaze. And with a sigh of contentment, he leans into her, hips lips fully kissing her well fucked lips. His tongue plunges deep and he starts sucking softly, drawing out the juices he just mixed with hers, There is no teasing this time, just straight in and out tongue fucks spearing her wet swollen slit as his hands keep her wide. He looks up into her eyes as she stares down in outright lust at him. No man has ever done this before for her. All her previous men had expected her to swallow them, but had never even thought of eating the taste of their own passion in her. And how she loses herself in the moment, and starts to rub her slit all over his hungry mouth, rubbing the wet glistening cream all over his face. With her feet on the edge of the bed, she humps in faster and more urgent strokes. And her lover takes it, takes her, swallows her and wants her. Through the wet sucking sounds and noises of the bed bouncing from her thrusts, she hears his voice telling her to cum again for him, to give herself to him. Then, through the haze, she hears her own cry, as she clenches on his driving wide tongue and squirts more of her love into his mouth as his hands hold her tight to him as he takes it into his mouth. He kisses and licks her through her aftershocks, and when she comes down from her cum, she sees him staring up at her with a contented grin on his face. Then, she notices something else, he is stroking his cock in front of her; it is hard from his sucking of her and there is that look in his eye again, the look of a man who needs his woman.

And in that thought she awakes with a start and looks upon the sleeping man beside her. Smiling softly, she rolls into him, her husband of these past years and remembers the loving he had just received before their afternoon doze. Snuggling softly, she hears him murmur her name, just had he did in that first meeting in her dreams.

12