The Lady Captains Year Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fawguy88
fawguy88
542 Followers

As August turned to September, Sally and I continued to go to therapy, but we were not making much progress. Sally also had private sessions and she refused to share what was discussed during these.

September changed into October and our sex life was limited to my oral stimulation of Sally, oh, the desire was there, my erection would be there right up to the point of penetration then it would vanish. I was frustrated and so was Sally.

We had discussed the problem with our therapist and he just kept saying, "Give yourself some time, if there is no improvement by Christmas, I will suggest you attending a specialist colleague.

Sally was not happy with this answer and shocked me by asking him, "If Jack and I sat and watched the videos of that night together, would that help us?" He firmly advised us against it.

What shocked me more, was that we still had the videos as I had given Sally the hard drive, told her what was on it and she was to destroy it. It worried me that she kept the bloody thing and it started my suspicions all over again.

When we got home, I sat her down and asked her, "Why have you kept the hard drive?"

She was evasive at first, then realising that I was not going to drop it, admitted, "I have been watching it when you have been at work."

"Why?" I asked.

She cried, "God help me, but it turns me on. I MASTURBATE when I watch it, I can't help it, I need the release I get when I see myself getting gang fucked!"

I was lost, I tried to understand what she he just admitted. Eventually, I said, "Is this just some voyeuristic or masochistic need or do you want relive the events of that night?"

She cried and said, "Some deeply sick part of me wants to be dominated and used like that again, but my rational mind knows that it will destroy us. I don't WANT that and I don't want the sick part of me to DESTROY us!"

I took her hand and said, "I believe you and trust you in this, but since I have a problem in performing sexually, I cannot and will not prevent you from seeking satisfaction in that manner."

"Do you mean you want me to gang bang other men?" She asked.

"NO, I'm not saying that, I'm not sure what I want. I'm not sure if I can live with you if you do fuck other men." I answered.

Sally was adamant and said, "That being the case, it will not happen, I will not risk losing you again!"

"But the idea attracts you, doesn't it?" I persisted.

"Yes" she admitted quietly.

Sally looked at me a said, "This discussion has been quite a revelation, I think we needed to have it! Have you looked at it since that night?"

I shook my head and said, "I couldn't face it on my own, I was scared of my reaction at the time."

She asked, "What was your reaction?"

I told her, "I was at once both repelled, fascinated and aroused at the same time. If Samantha and Bob were not with me or I would have masturbated when you lay there and demanded more cock."

Sally then said, "I suggest we watch the video together and see what happens?"

I agreed and she went and connected the hard drive to the PC. I was surprised at her having the knowledge of how to do this, she had never shown any interest in computers before, but shelved the questions that arose from this for the time being.

She asked if we could run a feed to the flat screen TV in the bedroom, as we were less likely to disturb the twins and that we would be more comfortable watching from our bed. I agreed and quickly hooked up the Hard drive to my laptop and from there to the TV.

Sally went into the en-suite to undress and I shed my clothes, my excitement growing in anticipation. Sally asked if I was ready for her and I called her in.

She had put on the red half cup bra, and suspender belt but left off the panties!

She sidled up to me and said, "See anything you like?"

I grinned at her and pulled her to me. She must have felt my hard dick pressing into her belly, so she reached down and stroked it gently. "That's more like the man I love, but let's watch the entertainment for a bit!"

We sat up with our backs to the braced against the headboard, with cushions to ensure our comfort. I flicked the remote and the video started. Sally became engrossed in the action and her breathing deepened. She started rubbing her clit and moaning softly, I reached into the drawer located beneath the bed and handed her the biggest of our collection of vibrators. She accepted it without a word and started to ease it into her streaming tunnel. All the while, her eyes never left the action, I noticed that she was starting her first climax, and glanced at the TV and saw the cane as it lashed down on her abused tits. I could wait no longer, I took the vibrator from her and pushed her onto her hands and knees and readied myself to mount her. She just twisted away from., I thought for a minute she was leaving the bed, but she was only adjusting her position so she was facing the TV.

Her eyes were still locked on the obscene images of her mounting that fat bastard Simmons as I plunged my throbbing member deep into her cunt! She pushed back and screamed at me, "Yes, yes, yesssss, fuck your slut wife, make me come, I need to come, look at him baby, his cock is deep inside, he's spending himself inside me now, can you see, watch me cum!"

As she screamed these words at me she started to shudder and she let out a howl as she came. I thought she would rest for a moment, but she immediately picked up the pace as I continued to pump my cock into her cunt. Her juices were streaming out of her and ran down my balls before dripping onto the sheets. I felt my balls contract, the need to plant my seed into her cheating cunt was so near, she sensed my climax coming and shout, "That's it baby, make me cum, I'm so close, so close, yesssss!" and she came once more. I felt my cock explode in her swampy cunt, for the first time in months, as deep inside her as I could reach!

It took us a while to come down from our shared orgasm, as we lay there covered in sweat and cum oozing out of her pussy, she looked at me and said, "Thank you, I am so happy, you make me so happy. I love you and want to share everything with you from now on."

Then noticing that the TV was still on, she drew my attention the action and to the state she was in, covered in spunk and frantically trying to pull the man on top of her in deeper at the same time sucking on a large cock.

As we watched she reached over me and picked up the vibrator once more and asked me if I minded her fucking herself with her plastic toy. I just nodded, but deep down inside I wondered if I would ever be able to satisfy my wanton wife.

I watched torn between the action on the TV screen and the live show right beside me. She had at least one more orgasm as we watched the fucking on the TV degenerate into a gang bang. I watched as she was triple teamed and clearly loving it and found my cock starting to get hard. I motioned to Sally pointing out my growing erection, she smiled, dropped the vibrator and leaning over started to suck my cock deep into her mouth. God but she was good at that, she brought me to the brink several times, but would not let me come. When she had tormented me to the edge for about the fifth time I had to pull her off me.

I said, "Your arse, I want to fuck your arse!"

She quickly assumed a position on her back and pulled her legs back and rested them on my shoulders. I reached down and wet my fingers in her juices and primed her puckered anus. When she was ready, I sank about an inch into her tight hole and waited for her anus to dilate enough to accept my turgid member.

Sally was too impatient for that as she screamed, "Don't wait, ram the fucking thing into me as hard as you can, I want hard, I want deep and I want now!"

Inflamed by her words, I did as she demanded. She started to cum before I had fully penetrated her back passage, and once I started to pump in and out, she started to cum continuously. I picked the pace up and she was so far into the scene that her eyes started to roll in her head as her body shook and pulsated with lust. I could not hold back and felt my cock fire another load of semen deep into her bowels.

We were both totally shagged out and after a quick bathroom visit fell asleep in each other's arms.

The following morning, we slept late, we both needed to recover from our exertions and recharge our batteries. We discussed the events of he previous evening. "We know one thing for sure." she said, "There's nothing fundamentally wrong with you, you just need the right stimulus!"

We talked about watching the video against the advice of our therapist and Sally said, "I am losing faith in whether seeing him is doing us any good, on the evidence of last night, the video certainly re-ignited some flames in our marriage!"

"Do you like watching me getting shagged like that or is it the SM bit that pushes your buttons?"

I had to be honest and say, "It's think it's a bit of both really, I know I shouldn't enjoy watching you get abused, but it does trigger something in me I didn't know existed!"

"Do you think you could watch it if it was a live event?" she said nervously. "If you think you couldn't bear it, then I'll understand."

I evaded her question and instead asked her, "Do you want to do something like that again?"

I was hoping with all my heart that she would say no, but my heart plummeted when she replied, "Look. I love you with all my heart and soul, you are my husband and love of my life, but that night released something in me I didn't know existed. Since that night I have struggled to keep the desire under control, I don't want to cheat on you ever again, but the temptation and desire to lose control and be used like a gutter tramp just keeps building. I jut think that sooner or later I will succumb to my base desires and I will end up losing you!"

I was stunned, my wife had just told me that she would almost certainly go out and find some men to realise her base desires. The problem I had was that I found very idea at the same time both repugnant in the extreme, but that it also appealed to my deepest fantasies.

I asked her, "Do you have any idea how long you can keep this need under control, before your lust takes over your rational mind?"

She said, "I just don't know, it has been nearly three months since it happened and I feel that I can still control my base urges, but it's getting harder and harder, I feel something's going to happen soon, not tomorrow or the next day, but soon. I know what it will do to us, but the desire keeps growing and the slightest suggestive remark cause me to flood my panties. I have to go and masturbate just to relieve the tightness in my stomach!"

There was nothing I could say that would be other than platitudes, so I said, "Let's think on it. Maybe we between us we can find a solution, I still think therapy is the only way forward, three months is hardly giving it a chance to resolve our issues."

To be continued...

fawguy88
fawguy88
542 Followers
12