The Lady Ch. 04

Story Info
Domme and slave - with a twist.
1k words
3.76
15.5k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three months earlier She replaced the handset on Her phone having finished talking to him and having set him a task to complete while She was away for a couple of days. She had a private function planned and would not require his services on this occasion so had decided to leave him bubbling on the side-lines waiting for Her imminent return. However, Her plans were interrupted and Her intentions were stopped in their tracks.

The very next morning She had received a special delivery letter at Her quite normal and humble abode. She wearily opened the letter wondering who was writing to Her now. Surely it would be some request for a payment, or some other irritation in Her normal daily life. How wrong She was.

Upon opening the seal of the large cream velum envelope She discovered a letter which was handwritten in the darkest of black inks, the letters spidering across the page. She read the following words with total amazement:

"My Dearest Friend,

I have been watching You for many years!

You have struggled through life, valiantly, over the years and I have waited, most patiently, for You to find Your true way.

Thankfully You have now indeed fulfilled My expectations and You may now reap the rewards of your honesty to Your true inner self, Your wants and Your desires.

I have waited for the day when You, my progeny, would, indeed, release the real inner power of Your "Dominant Woman" upon the realm of mankind.

My Dearest Child...Your time has come!

With My Fondest Regards and Utmost Respect,

Lady Grace"

Stunned as She read these words, questions and confusion entered Her mind as She slumped down into a chair. She had no idea who "Lady Grace" was or why this letter had been addressed to Her in this way. 'What is going on?' She quizzed. Her hand dropped and, suddenly, a small card fell out of the apparently empty envelope.

No.1, Great Castle Street London W1 2DW

She read the address on the small expensive business card. The information meant nothing to Her. She flipped the card over and found the same rhythmical writing on the reverse.

Monday, 5th January 2pm

She slumped back into the chair again. Stunned and bemused by this whole experience. She was confused and very wary. This could be a ploy by someone to trap Her. The date on the card was in two short days time. Was She really supposed to attend?

-0-

As per Her original plans She attended Her function and socialised with Her friends. Still the letter and the words written on the business card baffled and puzzled Her. She dare not discuss this matter with any of Her friends and knew that She appeared distracted throughout the evening. Eventually, She left the party early and made Her way home to the safety of Her meagre home. She curled up in bed, for the first time in years, like a small child, the letter resting on Her bed-side table as if to taunt Her.

-0-

The morning of the 5th of January arrived and She rose earlier than normal. Having bathed and dressed in a sumptuous black outfit She wrapped Her long leather coat around Her shoulders and made Her way to Her car. She would attend this request for Her company but ensured that Her Dictaphone sat neatly and unnoticed in the hidden breast pocket of Her jacket. No one would trap Her that easily. She had already contacted one of Her closest and most trusted friends and given them the address of Her "meeting" and explained that if She did not call to confirm She was safe by 5pm that he should contact the Metropolitan Police immediately.

-0-

Sitting on the fast train through to London She contemplated Her fate. Her mouth was dry and She desperately wanted to smoke but it was not allowed. She so hated these petty restrictions and wished away the minutes as the train scurried through the countryside en route to the Capital.

-0-

Upon arriving at Victoria Station She wafted through the crowds, a vision in black leather and her classy black suit. Her hair was perfect and Her hands, as ever, were coated with Her trusty leather gloves. She made Her way to the Taxi rank and stood smoking a much needed cigarette while She waited for Her ride. As She climbed in behind the overweight and abrupt driver She uttered the three words of the address of Her destination. The taxi swept out of the rank as She felt Her senses sharpen and Her stomach coil with anticipation.

-0-

Great Castle Street wasn't as grand as it had seemed on the business card. It was a small back street a couple of roads behind Piccadilly and the taxi had to manoeuvre around several delivery lorries which were unloading at the back of some prominent restaurants. She thrust some money into the driver's hand and looked along the short street. One way only. A small alleyway to the left. Piccadilly to Her right. She pondered carefully. She could still turn back. But the words in the letter held Her focus. The word "progeny" had been mentioned but as far as She knew She was now an orphan. She wanted to know who was fooling with Her now. Blowing smoke through Her nostrils and treading on the butt to put it out She squared Her shoulders and strode forwards with purpose.

The property was soon before Her. A looming four storey building, tainted by years of pollution and weathering. The large black door had a huge lion head knocker and a bell to the right hand side. She stood for a moment, breathed in deeply and depressed the button.

Silence. No response. She stepped backwards on the large granite steps and looked up at the curtained windows. No movement. Someone was fooling with Her for sure. She grumbled under Her breath and turned to move away. Suddenly a loud click as the door was unlocked and began to swing open. She turned to see a aged and grey haired butler standing in front of Her, smiling and gesturing for Her to enter. She felt it strange that he would not make eye contact with Her. His eyes remained fixed upon the floor.

"Lady Grace has been expecting you, Mistress Smith", the butler uttered respectfully.

-0-