The Lady Executive Ch. 09

Story Info
Lovers and Letters.
8.1k words
4.56
7.9k
0

Part 9 of the 21 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay down on the bed, stunned by what had just happened. What was Lance up to and what was in the envelope downstairs in the kitchen? Although I wasn't concerned about that too much at the moment; I was more concerned about how Lance knew where I was staying. I thought I had been extra careful not to give out the address of the beach house since he had surprised me the first time we met. I don't like being caught off guard and I certainly don't like being controlled.

Prolonging the reading of the letter, I chose a long bubble bath before I would check my email or read the letter on the counter. As I ran my hot bubble bath, I thought of Bailey. I needed to get my phone from the other bedroom where I had done my unpacking. I strolled naked to the other bedroom and found it on the dresser. I picked it up and immediately dialed Bailey's personal cell.

Bailey answered, "Well hello stranger. I was wondering when you would get around to calling me back. I just checked your flights and beach rental reservation on my computer to see if the receipts were ready. All receipts are printing now for your expense report. I have it right here on my computer screen."

"Bailey, stop talking for a minute and listen to me!" I said urgently.

"What crawled up your ass?" she asked.

"I don't know! That is why I am calling you." I continued with a tone of fear and desperation.

Bailey had a soothing way about her and said, "OK, now calm down and tell me what happened."

I put her on speaker phone and slid in the bath tub full of bubbles so I could relax and gather my thoughts. I told her exactly what had happened after we last spoke. Bailey was as surprised as I was. She thought Lance seemed to be a gentleman, understanding, and attentive. She had listened to enough of our phone conversations. Of course, she could only get my end of the discussions, but nothing seemed to alarm her.

"How could he have known where I was staying?" I asked, hoping she would know something, anything!

She said, "Don't you remember your last phone call with him? He asked if you could leave work and pick him up at the airport or if he needed to get a rental car. You told him that you should be able to pick him up but just in case you couldn't get away from work, you gave him the address of the beach house."

"Oh that's right. That son of a bitch! What is his thing about surprises and what is he doing dispatching someone else to fuck me and providing an audience? I know he is a wealthy man and can afford to do such a thing, but why? Is it because when we talked on the phone and he would offer to buy me things, I refused? He knows I make a good living and don't need to be supported by a man. I choose to be single." I said, thinking out loud.

Bailey said, "Hold on Joanie. Your receipts are in the print room and I need to go get them before one of the other assistants gets to them; especially Randall's bitch. She would have those copied and on his desk so fast that no one would ever know." I heard some talking in the background and Bailey said, "I will call you right back."

I continued to soak in the tub with some satisfaction. At least I knew how Lance had the address to the beach house. How could I have let that out? Now there were just three unanswered questions. Who did I fuck, why had Lance sent him, and what had my mysterious lover mean when he said, "Tell Lance this one is on the house?" It was taking Bailey a while to call me back and my water was starting to get cold so I finished my bath and got out, dried off and put on my short silk robe from the closet and headed downstairs.

As promised, there was the envelope on the counter, but I wasn't ready to touch it. I went straight for my laptop to see if Cory, Lance or Sam had emailed me. Opening my computer, I expected to hear from Sam and Cory but felt as though I would not see another email from Lance. To my surprise, I had emails from all three.

I opened Cory's first. He simply said, "Wednesday night will be perfect and thank you for letting me spend the night. I will make it worth your while."

I wrote him back, "Meet me at the Boardwalk Pier on Carolina Beach at 7pm." I was much more careful writing the email with that envelope sitting on the counter reminding me of what can happen if I get sloppy again. I gave no phone number to Cory, only a place and time to meet.

I opened Sam's email next. His email was much longer. He wrote, "Joanie, I am available to Skype Tuesday afternoon but I want it to be an exciting preview of what I can expect with you in person so I have a few requests if you are willing. You had mentioned that you would be in Wilmington this week and staying at the beach. I enjoy sex in semi public places, especially outdoors. I'm quite an exhibitionist and a voyeur as well. I would like you to find a place on the beach to Skype with me. Lay out a blanket in the sand; bring your toys and your laptop. Late afternoon would be great with the sun shining on your naked body after you strip for me and I find you wearing nothing but nipple clamps after your last piece of clothing is removed. Please let me know if 4pm works for you. Will you do all the things I request or do I ask too much? If you're willing, we can do these things together when we meet in person. I look forward to hearing from you."

Sam had a great idea. I had never had a Skype session with anyone in a semi public place. I had done some from my office but mostly I did my Skype sessions from my bed. This could really prove to be an exhilarating experience. My only hang up was the nipple clamps. I hadn't used any on myself in a long while and I didn't have them with me so I would need to stop at the adult toy store after work for a new set. "What the hell." I thought. I could leave work around noon and make sure I had a nice spot picked out, toys ready, computer charged, high definition web cam tested and ready to go. Then I realized another hold up, the wireless internet access. If I went much farther than my deck, I'd lose signal. I thought about that and decided that the very lounger that I was tanning in earlier would be perfect. It was obviously public enough. I would be visible from the beach and from neighbors' houses. I also decided to check the envelope before I sent my reply to Sam. I needed to make sure Lance wasn't fucking with me.

I sat there for a few minutes trying to decide if I should open the email from Lance or envelope first. I chose the envelope and set my laptop down. I realized as I reached for the envelope that Bailey hadn't called back yet, but shrugged it off. It was Monday and the office in Houston is always overwhelmingly busy on Mondays. I set the envelope on the couch and fixed myself a stiff drink and thought of my beach rental agent, Angela. She stocked the last two beach rentals well for me including an extensive bar that I needed desperately at the moment.

I poured myself Vodka with a splash of orange juice and set down on the couch and opened the white envelope that was marked "Joanie" on the outside. I took a long hard drink and removed the contents of the envelope. It was a letter from Lance just as my lover had implied. It read, "My Dearest Joanie, I hope you enjoyed my gift this afternoon. I couldn't be there to do it myself and since you won't allow me to buy you things; I thought the least I could do was arrange an exciting welcome to the beach house that we will share later in the week. I hope to hear all about it and maybe even have a reenactment of the sex you shared with Reggie. He is a great guy that I met when you and I stayed at the Courtyard Marriott. I gave him a handsome tip along with my card and told him to call me for some work I had coming up. If you will recall, he was the gentleman that waited on us at the beach. He set up our chairs, umbrella, brought us drinks, lunch, etc. He is on my staff now to help you with anything you need when you are in town. I had my secretary make him some business cards. There is one enclosed. Should you need anything and I am not there, please call Reggie. He will take care of any need you could possibly have."

I picked up my glass and downed the last of my drink. My hand was shaking so I fixed myself another drink and went back to the letter. Lance had the audacity to sign the letter "All My Love, Lance".

I downed my second drink as I set Reggie's business card on the coffee table, got up and fixed another drink. I was still shaking. "He has hired a spy to keep an eye on me, fuck me, and make me his kept woman. Is that what this is? Am I being paranoid? What do I really know about Lance and why hasn't Bailey called me back? I'm in a panic!" I thought. I slammed my third vodka of the night and made a fourth.

The alcohol was starting to kick in. I leaned back in the sofa with my drink and laughed to myself. "Boy, Lance makes Randall look like a walk in the park. The only difference between the two is that I seem to like Lance, for some reason." I said to the empty room. Just as I set my glass down, my phone rang. It was Bailey finally. I asked "What took you so long?"

"Ramona was having trouble with one of the printers and I had to make three trips from my desk to the printer room to get your reservation receipts printed. Apparently, we were using the same printer at the exact same time and something must have gone haywire." she explained. "Randall was having a fit with Ramona, demanding that she get his documents first and that I would just have to wait. I don't know how you work with that man, Joanie." Bailey said with an exasperated sigh.

I said, "He is small change, Honey. Wait til you hear this letter that was in the envelope." I read the letter to Bailey. This answered who I had fucked and why Reggie said to tell Lance this one was 'on the house'. Reggie was on Lance's payroll but I still didn't have the answer to why Lance hired him and sent him. "Bailey, all I have is speculation at this point and I still haven't opened his email." I told her about Cory and Sam. She agreed with me that they seemed harmless and to have some fun.

Bailey sighed and said, "Reply to Sam for heaven's sake and get Lance off your mind for a bit. Think about the nipple clamps you will buy tomorrow, maybe even get some new lingerie and a new toy or two, and then open Lance's email." Bailey continued "Joanie, you are a strong willed and smart woman. Don't let Lance get to you. Play along and have some fun with Reggie if you want. Send him on errands and get him out of the way when you Skype tomorrow." I agreed and let Bailey get back to work.

I emailed Sam back about our Skype session. "Sam, I will be ready with everything you requested and will be outside on my sun deck so I don't lose internet. See you tomorrow at 4pm." After sending the email, I did some quick research and was pleased to find a number of lingerie and adult stores in the area. I noted a few addresses in my phone and then resigned myself to the next task.

I opened Lance's email finally. He wrote, "I hope you enjoyed my gift. Let me know if it was too much or not enough. Thinking of you always....Lance."

I replied, "Lance, Thank you for the gift. I did enjoy it and will be using it as you desire. When I see you Thursday you will have to explain more about my gift. I need to know how often I can use it and how long the gift will be available. Missing you...Joanie"

As I set the laptop on the table next to the sofa, I decided to do as Bailey suggested and get Reggie to run some errands while I do Sam on Skype tomorrow. I wondered just how deep Reggie was on Lance's payroll. For example, I had to wonder if Reggie would be following me tomorrow and reporting back to Lance where I work, that I took off early, and went to the adult toy store. I decided I'd just beat Reggie to the punch tomorrow. I would tease Lance while I was shopping with picture texts that were sure to keep him distracted. For some reason, I started to think about a road trip I took with Bailey a few years ago as the fourth drink hit me hard. I settled back into the sofa as it nearly swallowed me. "Wow, this couch is amazing." I thought.

Bailey and I were on a rare road trip together. We were in her minivan because it was more comfortable for long trips than either of my cars. I was in the back of the minivan, changing from road trip clothes to a sexy little black dress to go dancing in. We were on the road and since Bailey was driving, I was the first to change my clothes. We were stopped at a red light and there was no one around so I pulled my t-shirt up over my head. As I did, I heard a click followed by Bailey's evil laugh, the laugh that meant trouble for all concerned. I quickly used the shirt to cover my bare breasts. "That had better not mean you just did what I think you just did." I said, already knowing the truth.

"Well, if you think I just took a picture of your tits with my phone, you're right. Don't worry though, Honey. It's for my eyes only. He he he." Bailey said with an evil grin.

"It's for your eyes only, huh? Yeah right. Yours and whoever you show it to is more like it." I said, smiling.

"Oh now you know I wouldn't show any picture of you to anyone you didn't want to see it. I just look at them when I need a masturbation aid." Bailey said, looking in the rearview mirror and laughing at the expression on my face.

"You get off looking at the crazy pictures you are always taking of me?" I asked, surprised enough to drop my shirt in my lap.

"Oh, Girl, you have no idea how many times I've been this close and just looking at your picture sends me over the edge. You know I love you. I always have and I always will." she admitted as we sped away from the stop light.

I leaned forward and gently wrapped my arms around her from behind in an affectionate hug. "Bailey, I love you too. You are my best friend and I could never replace you if I were ever to lose you." I said softly into her ear. Then the devil in me took over, and my hands began to wander. By the time they stopped moving, one hand had found its way onto her leg and was snaking its way under her skirt and the other hand had settled on her breast and was massaging and squeezing.

"If you keep that up, lady, I will be forced to pull over someplace and let you eat my pussy until I cum." Bailey moaned as she spread her legs.

"Well then I guess you better find a spot because it is you who owes me a nice juicy orgasm for that picture before I do anything for you." I said, smiling as I started tugging her shirt up over her head as she came to a stop at the next intersection.

She squealed as her shirt came up over her head and revealed to me that she wasn't wearing a bra. "Oh you bitch! It's a good thing that it's dark out here. We could get pulled over for me driving topless around here." she exclaimed as she quickly looked around.

I laughed and looked around. I spotted a dark parking lot at what looked like an abandoned factory ahead and to the right. "Pull in over there, on the right. It looks pretty dark. The van will be all but invisible from the road unless someone turns into the lot." I said as I put her shirt on the passenger seat. Then I sat back and proceeded to take my skirt and panties off. By the time she got us parked in the dark corner I'd suggested, I was lounging on the back seat of the van with one leg up, and one leg on the floor, playing with my already wet pussy. Semi-public sex always got me hot.

Bailey turned in her seat to find me already naked and playing with myself and she smiled. "You see, this is just what I love about you. You are horny at the drop of a hat. Hold that pose." she said, and then to my surprise turned on the dome light.

It was all I could do not to hide when that light came on. I fought the urge to drop to the floor and let her take not just one, but half a dozen pictures in various poses, laughing the whole time. She turned the light off quickly and the whole thing had taken maybe 30 seconds. "There you go, you spoiled little sex kitten. Those pictures should bring you much happiness in the future. Now get naked and get back here and get me off." I ordered, smiling.

Bailey didn't waste any time kneeling in front of me and taking her own skirt off. She shocked me again with the fact that not only had she not worn a bra, she had no panties on and had shaved her pussy bald. I looked at it and licked my lips. "You like it? I did it last night. It's what caused the fight with the asshole. He said it made me look like a little girl and wasn't about to pretend to be a pedophile. I reminded him that technically he was a pedophile the first night we hooked up because I was only 17 and he was 20. Then I told him that he wouldn't have to worry about it anyway because after a comment like that, he wasn't going to be getting any of this pussy for a very long time. He just smiled and said that's fine because it's your ass I want anyway and had the audacity to try to grab me. I just stepped back and reached out and slapped him and told him he wouldn't be getting any of that either. Then I walked out of the room and slept in the spare room behind a locked door. When I left for work this morning, he wasn't up yet so I left him a note to enjoy his weekend, because I intended to." Bailey said, alternating between sadness and pride.

I knelt on the floor in front of her and hugged her fiercely. I pulled back so I could look her in the eye. "Don't you let him get you down on yourself. He is an idiot and I never have understood what you saw in him in the first place." I said before kissing her softly on the lips. She looked back at me and smiled.

"Oh don't worry about me getting down on myself. You should be more worried about me going down on you!" she purred as she helped me back up onto the seat.

I spread my legs wide and pulled my knees up to my chest, opening my always waxed and bald pussy to her hungry gaze. "Well then get to work, bitch." I exclaimed, smiling.

Bailey laughed and then placed her hands on either side of my pussy and wasted no time burying her tongue between my lips. She licked all over my lips and clit. "Mmm, Joanie you taste so good. I could eat your pussy for the rest of my life." she moaned as she nibbled on my lips and flicked at my clit with her tongue.

"Oh my god, Bailey, I will give you until you're dead to stop doing that." I purred as I twisted my right nipple in my fingers.

"Oh you like that, do you? Well then you're really going to like this." Bailey said as she slowly pressed two fingers as deep as they would go into my wet pussy and wiggled them while she flicked and nibbled at my clit. I moaned and gasped as she pulled them out and rubbed pussy juice all over my asshole. She repeated this again and again for the next few minutes. Soon my ass was just as wet as my pussy and she slowly slid her ring finger and pinkie into my ass as she slid the other two fingers into my pussy and pressed on my clit with her thumb. She then threw me for a loop when she curled all of them at the same time, stroking my asshole, g-spot, and clit at once. She did this a number of times then as she felt the tension building, she quit using her thumb on my clit and went to strumming it with fingers of her other hand. That was all it took and I closed my eyes as I was humping her hand and screaming like a banshee. I reached for her hair and came up empty.

I opened my eyes to find her and was confused for a moment because I wasn't in the minivan, but on a couch in the living room and it wasn't Bailey's hand on my pussy, it was my own. I immediately realized I had dozed off and had one hell of a wet dream. I smiled and chuckled as I licked my juice from my fingers and relaxed back into the couch for a moment. I soon felt myself dozing again and decided I needed to get away from the couch so I got up and went into the kitchen. I put my glass in the sink, having decided after a dream like that that I'd had enough vodka for one night. That orgasm had stirred a bunch of adrenaline so I knew there was no way I'd be going to bed just yet, even though the clock on the microwave said 12:15. I walked over to the sliding door onto the deck and opened it, getting hit with a wonderful sea breeze. I smiled and decided it was a great night for a dip in the ocean. I went to the hall closet and grabbed a beach towel and went out to the deck. I looked out at the ocean for a moment and was amazed at how dark it was on the beach and along the dunes at the back of the house. As I looked at the back of my neighbors' homes, I saw how dark it was there too.