The Lady Executive Returns Ch. 07

Story Info
Our lady is forced to talk to Lance.
5.6k words
4.53
6k
0

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers, please note that this is a multi-volume and multi-chapter story. It is best when read from the beginning "The Lady Executive, Chapter 1".

*

When we pulled in the driveway, I noticed the clock in my car. It was 11:45. I turned the ignition off and got out of the car. It was a cloudy night and very dark out. The dark night made me thankful for the exterior lighting I had installed. As I walked to the door, Reggie was behind me with his hand on the small of my back as if he were pushing me forward into the house ahead of him.

When I entered the house, Lance jumped up from the couch. "Oh Honey, there you are." he said excitedly. I returned his excitement with an ice cold stare.

"You have some explaining to do mister mysterious and I mean now! Start talking. Who is Caroline? What is it with your collection of women? Why do you get bored with them and they just vanish?" I asked quickly.

Lance's excitement turned into anger and a yelling match began. "What the fuck have you guys been filling her head with? Especially you Reggie! I know you want her to yourself but to go to the extent of making her scared of me by telling her about the women I saw that vanished is just a low blow and a subject you know nothing about!"

I had heard all the bullshit and scare tactics I was going to put up with. "Enough Lance! I'm asking the questions here. You have some explaining to do and can't even answer a simple question. Who is Caroline?"

Lance went to the bar without saying a word and poured himself a shot of bourbon and downed it, poured another and then said the words I knew were true after he slammed down the second shot.

"Caroline is my fiancé. We have been engaged for two years. She has done private investigative work for my firm for 5 years. We became involved after the first year." He poured himself another shot of bourbon, downed it and continued. "Yes, I have a 'fancy ass wedding' in a few weeks and I know I am walking down the aisle with the wrong woman. It should be you Joanie."

"Stop right there Lance. I wouldn't walk down any aisle with you. You have been involved with this woman for four years and two of which you have been engaged. What in the hell are you doing messing around in chat rooms with other women, namely me and fucking up my whole world? Riddle me that one, Batman."

His head hung low as he took another shot and continued. "I have a weakness for women. I know it and Caroline knows it. Hell, she's a private investigator. We got started getting close when I asked her to look into the disappearance of a woman I was seeing. Caroline is very good at what she does. She has to be or the mafia wouldn't keep her on their payroll. But she could never find Heather. Whoever got her was a professional. She said all the tracks were covered and there were no leads for her to follow. Soon after, I began dating Sharon and after a month, she vanished as well. I had Caroline keeping a close eye on her in case one of my clients, a guy that I couldn't get cleared of a murder charge, was seeking revenge on me by getting to the women I dated. Caroline kept daily reports on my desk and one day Sharon went to catch her flight to visit her family and that was the last time she was seen. She never made it to her flight even though she passed security."

It was my turn for the bar and I poured myself a shot of bourbon as well. The house was quiet. No one said a word or moved. This disturbed me. Bailey sat right next to Cory quietly taking it all in. I know Cory and Reggie wanted these answers as well. I downed my shot and asked the question I knew everyone wanted to know. "Do you think Caroline had a thing for you and was just taking them all out so she could have you to herself? Am I next on her list? Tell me now Lance! Damn it man, she works for the fucking mafia!" I yelled as I poured myself another shot.

"No Babe. Heather disappeared long before I even knew Caroline, and I quit dating for a while. That's when I got hooked on the chat rooms." he answered.

"Oh, for crying out loud! Now you expect me to believe you got hooked on chat rooms?" I interrupted angrily.

Reggie chimed in and finally broke the silence in the room. "Joanie, we all got hooked on the chat rooms. We feared having relationships. There were too many people who wanted to cause us harm and anyone we were involved with."

I took another shot of bourbon and pondered what Reggie said. I trusted him more than I did Lance at this point and felt tears well up in my eyes as I couldn't imagine what I had done. I was perfectly content with my life until I decided to go on my sex tour with my online men. Lance came to my side as he saw I was obviously getting ready to have a meltdown.

"Get away from me! You are getting married, you asshole!" I said venomously as I pushed him away and poured yet another shot and tossed it back.

Reggie approached me and took me aside and whispered in my ear. "Caroline's biggest clients are some of the dirtiest mafia members. What do you think would happen to Lance if he called off the wedding?"

I looked up at Reggie, then at Lance and back at Reggie. Reggie had a point. He was handsome and smart and from the look in his eyes and the tone of his voice when he whispered to me, I think for the first time he realized the truth of the vanishing women. Reggie had a look on his face as if he had all the answers he needed but seemed disturbed at the same time.

Reggie motioned to Cory and Bailey "Come on guys. I know all I need to know. I'm sorry for not figuring this all out on my own Lance. I should know you better than that man. Joanie, please forgive me. Cory, Bailey, let's go have some fun and leave them alone."

As they gathered at the door, I downed another shot, lit a cigarette and walked to Reggie placing my hand on his chest and looked up at him. Without saying a word, Reggie gently removed my hand and eased me towards Lance and said, "Goodnight Joanie."

I stood there for a few moments just looking at Lance, who seemed to be staring off into space. When we heard Cory's car start, I went back to the bar and poured two shots of Cuervo Gold and took them to Lance. Handing him one, I lifted mine in a toast.

"Here's to hoping we survive this fucking mess." I said, smiling hopefully.

"Cheers." Lance answered, clinking his glass on mine. We downed our shots together.

I took his glass from his hand and walked to the bar. As I started to pour two more shots, my face abruptly went numb, so I was thankful when Lance just shook his head no. I set the bottle down and screwed the lid back on. I walked back over to Lance and put my arms around him, laying my head against his chest. After listening to his heartbeat for a few moments, I broke the silence.

"So, two weeks huh?" I asked without looking up.

"Yeah, two weeks." he said with a sigh as he hugged me back.

"Does she play nice with others? Will she share you with me?" I asked quietly, not really wanting to hear the answer I expected.

Lance surprised me by chuckling before answering. "It's been known to happen in the past." he said with a smile in his voice.

"But don't count on it, huh?" I asked.

"Not for a while anyway." he said with another sigh.

I pulled away slightly and looked him in the eye for a moment before letting go of him and stepping back. He started to say something but I pressed my finger to his lips and shushed him. With as sultry a look as I could generate, I started to unbutton my blouse, maintaining eye contact until it was wide open. On the boat I hadn't bothered putting my bra or panties back on, I had just left them hanging on a railing, giving Howard another memento of an exciting evening with me. So when I opened my blouse, Lance got a good look at my tits in all their glory. I shrugged the blouse off my shoulders and dropped it to the floor.

"Well then I guess I better make the best use I can of the next two weeks, huh? Follow me, you Bad Boy. I am going to fuck your dick raw." I purred as I turned away from him and strutted across the living room to the stairs. As I started up the stairs, I reached back and lowered the zipper on my skirt. Halfway up the stairs, I dropped it to the floor as well. At the top of the stairs, I turned and stood there, looking down at him wearing nothing but my heels. I put my hands on my hips when I saw he was still at the bottom of the stairs.

"What are you waiting for? Get your dick up here." I ordered before turning and walking into the master bedroom. I heard Lance running around downstairs and assumed he was checking windows and doors. By the time he was coming upstairs, I had taken a bottle of massage oil out of the drawer and placed it on the nightstand next to the bed and I was lying on the bed with my legs spread wide, playing with my clit with one hand and my nipple with the other.

Lance just stopped dead in his tracks in the door and watched for a few moments. Soon he began to take his clothes off, leaving them where they landed when he dropped them as he slowly crossed the room. When he got to the edge of the bed, he was naked and already rock hard.

Wordlessly, I reached over and took hold of his hard cock, squeezing it as I moved around so I could take his length in my mouth. I began by gently nibbling on the head of his cock and running my tongue all over. Then I sucked his cock into my mouth like I was sucking on a straw and very slowly worked my way down until I had his full length in my mouth and down my throat. I swallowed a couple times before pulling back until just the tip was between my lips and then just as slowly I went back down, moaning as his cock entered my mouth. I reached around and squeezed his ass hard, sinking my nails into his cheeks and holding him tightly to me. Soon I had to breathe so I released his cock and looked up at him, licking my lips and smiling. I got up on my knees so that we were almost face to face. I reached up and gave him a quick peck on the lips before moving to his neck and ear. I

leaned against him, letting him feel my bare tits against his chest. I moaned into his ear as he placed his hands on my hips and ran them up and down my sides with a light touch.

"I just love the way your cock tastes and feels. It's a perfect fit for me all the way around. It's perfect for my mouth, perfect for my pussy, perfect for my ass. I think you'll get all three of them tonight. What do you think about that? Do you wanna go for a fucking trifecta?" I purred as I stroked his cock with a firm grip.

"A trifecta huh? So that means you want three orgasms tonight?" he asked with a smile, taking my nipples in his fingers and rolling and pinching them. This sent electricity to my pussy and set me on fire. I gasped as me made me even hornier than I already was. I put my arms around his neck as he picked me up with ease. I wrapped my legs around his waist and slowly lowered myself onto his cock.

"Oh, Honey, I will definitely have more than three orgasms tonight. Don't you worry about that. Mmm" I said, moaning into his ear as I began rolling my hips forward and back, forcing his cock deeper into my folds and filling me up. I leaned back a bit so I could look him in the eye. I nibbled on my lower lip and moaned again as he leaned back to balance us with ease. When he did, it changed the angle of his cock inside me and he began stroking hard against my g-spot with every slow thrust.

This sent me to a whole new level and I wasn't ready to be there yet so with a smile, I let go of his neck and leaned back even further, forcing him to drop me on the bed. I whimpered when his cock popped out of my pussy but I knew it was for the best because I was too close for my first orgasm with him that night. He stood there looking at me with his hard, now glistening cock pointing straight up as I lay on the bed and spread my legs lewdly. I looked at his hard cock as he stroked it, looking at my pussy. I began to stroke my pussy and clit, moaning at the sensations. I looked up at his face and smiled.

"She wants some one on one with you. Why don't you give her some face time?" I moaned sensually.

He didn't hesitate or make a sound as he settled to his knees at the edge of the bed and took hold of my legs at the knees and spread me even wider than I already was, making me feel as I would split in two. With his tongue, he started at my left knee and licked and nibbled his way up my thigh to my lips, avoiding my clit. He nibbled my pussy lips for a bit before moving up to my right knee and doing the same thing from that side.

While he teased me relentlessly by nibbling all over my pussy but never touching my clit, I worked on my nipples, pinching and rolling them in my fingers with ever increasing pressure. Soon I couldn't take the teasing any longer and grabbed him by the hair and pulled his face to my clit. He looked up at me and with a smile in his eyes; he released my legs and placed his hands under my butt. He pressed one thumb against my asshole and the other thumb against my pussy at the same time his lips and tongue went to work on my clit. It felt like someone flipped a switch.

I was immediately buried in the throes of a mind blowing, toe-curling, without-warning orgasm. My belly seized, my legs shook, I couldn't even scream. I held his face against my pussy with all the strength I had as his tongue ravaged my clit. Then he somehow managed to slip his thumb into my pussy. I gasped and straightened my legs, clamping them against the sides of his head, and humped my hips against his face until the orgasm disappeared just as abruptly as it had hit me.

As I lay there, panting heavily and utterly relaxed, Lance raised my legs and spread them again. He used his thumbs to spread my pussy wide open and he proceeded to kiss and lick me at my core, mercifully avoiding my clit once more. I didn't think I could handle any more pleasure and was about to say so when his tongue brushed across my asshole and started the heat building again. I couldn't help but moan in pleasure as he licked my pussy and ass. It wasn't long before my juices were flowing again. He began to use his fingers to massage me, slipping into my pussy and pulling juice out and spreading it around my

ass. I raised my head and smiled and pointed at the massage oil. It had Eucalyptus in it and I knew it would feel good to the both of us.

Lance wordlessly reached over and picked up the bottle. Before I could say anything, he quickly unscrewed the cap and poured a bunch of it on me, covering my pussy and ass with the oil.

"AHH!!" I screamed. "That is oil! It's going to stain!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, relax. I'll get you some new sheets tomorrow." Lance said with a chuckle. Then he grabbed my legs and spread me open wide again and began to slide his cock around my pussy, coating himself with oil before slowly sliding inside me.

"Oh that is exquisite." I gasped as the oil heated my already hot pussy. I started to play with my nipples again but he stopped me.

"Let me do that, you hold your legs." he said as he began to twist and roll my nipples. I whimpered as he pinched a little too hard once but he never reacted. After about a dozen gloriously long, slow strokes in my pussy, he pulled his cock out, causing me to whimper again. That whimper was followed by a sigh as he adjusted his cock and began to slowly press against my asshole.

I concentrated on relaxing as much as I could and it wasn't long before his cock was nestled firmly inside my ass. I couldn't believe how good it felt. I growled low as my eyes rolled back into my head and I closed them, so I could concentrate on the new wonderful sensations he was giving me.

Between the massaging on my tits and nipples and the incredibly slow movement of his cock in my ass, Lance was slowly driving me mad. After what seemed like hours of this intense pleasure, he released my nipples and placed his hands on mine. I moved my hands to my nipples as he pushed my legs closer to my chest, raising my hips and changing the angle of his cock in my ass. I gasped and began squeezing and releasing his cock with my ass. He grunted and after a few moments of that, the speed and force of his thrusts increased, driving his cock faster and deeper into me as he got closer to orgasm.

When it hit, I had no warning. He just grunted and abruptly started slamming my ass with his cock and using his thumb on my clit. This pushed me suddenly to the edge and then past orgasm straight into delirium as my pussy exploded and my ass quivered around his exploding cock. I don't remember much of it. I do know I screamed and somehow scratched him on his chest. I did it good, too. His chest was still bleeding when we stepped into the shower.

"Oh, Babe, I am so sorry! What did I do?" I asked, kissing his chest as the wonderfully warm water rained down on us from the water nozzles in each corner of the shower stall.

"I have no idea. I had closed my eyes to concentrate on filling your ass and my chest was suddenly on fire. When I opened my eyes, there were six stripes across my chest. It's a good thing I wasn't Bailey with your strap-on. You'd have ripped her tits right off her chest!" he exclaimed and we burst out laughing.

We took turns washing each other in companionable silence, chuckling at the occasional tickle or light touch in a sensitive spot. When we'd finished cleaning the sex and oil from one another, we just stood there, embracing in the warm water raining down on us until it started to turn cold.

"Ok, the hot water is leaving us. That means it is time to get the hell outta dodge and hit the sack. We both have a few very long days ahead of us." Lance said as he reached behind him and turned the water off.

"Oh, alright." I complained as the water stopped.

We stepped out of the shower and dried each other off. I took an extra long time drying Lance's cock and balls, almost giving in to the urge to put it in my mouth and suck the life out of him once more. He returned the favor by paying much more attention to my tits than was necessary to dry them. I gasped as his fingers worked the towel over my nipples. He just smiled and then led me back into the bedroom and turned down the sheets.

As they left the house earlier, Bailey stepped in between the brothers and put an arm around each one's waist.

"Gentlemen, it has been a very stressful day. I think we need to cut loose and have some crazy fun! What do you think?" she exclaimed.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea. Reggie, I'll even let you drive." Cory answered, tossing the keys to Reggie.

"Do you have any idea what you've gotten yourself into, young lady?" Reggie asked with a smile as he caught the keys.

"It's not what I've gotten myself into that I have planned. It's what I'm about to get you guys into that is my main concern right now." she said with a mischievous grin.

"What would that be, Sweetheart?" Cory asked with a smile of his own.

Bailey laughed and grabbed each guy's ass. "That, my friend would be ME!" she exclaimed. "But, first things first, Cory. Let's see what Reggie can do with your little jalopy." she said, laughing at the expression on Cory's face.

"Well I can tell you one thing for sure, Bailey. This car is no jalopy. As for what I can do with it? Well, that's gonna be the fun part." Reggie said as he unlocked the doors. Bailey jumped in front of Cory as they got to the car.

"Shotgun!" she exclaimed.

"Ah Hell." Cory moaned as he climbed into the back seat.

Reggie sat down in the driver's seat and started the car. After revving the engine a few times, they left a long cloud of tire smoke behind them.

They spent a little while driving around in a way that just seemed plain aimless to Bailey. The truth was that the guys were taking careful note of the side streets and the layout of the town in case they needed the knowledge later.

12