The Lady from Lebanon

Story Info
First she is set up -- and then taken even further.
6.7k words
4.27
55.3k
3
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alphata
alphata
71 Followers

Life was fine in Syria, relaxed and exciting at the same time. My sexual experiences over time had proven much richer than ever expected and I had no reason to complain. Although not permanently bound to one specific woman, the occasional encounters brought about an immense amount of intensity. I knew this could not go on forever in such a loose way, but why not take it now as it was? Time was here for me to try out and make new experiences.

In this relaxed mood, I sat out in a street cafe one sunny afternoon, sipping cappuccino and enjoying the laid-back weekend atmosphere. I was with Samira, one of the women I had gotten to know quite intimately on one occasion, and under quite special circumstances. After that episode with her and her friend Zahra, which we both found very exciting, we had decided to continue in a different direction. The attraction was there, but not so much as to lead us to bed again.

We had reached a very open communication, on a friends-only basis. We talked about society, love, sex -- the endless stories. Samira was wicked in a positive sense, so she always came out with new ideas for herself. On this afternoon, however, she had one for me.

"So tell me, how has your love life been lately?" she asked me with absolute nonchalance and her usual provocative smile.

"Well, I cannot complain! Nothing stable, but really, I don't feel the urge to have something going all the time." And seeing her mocking look, I hurried to relativise: "Seriously, I am quite satisfied at the moment just the way it is."

I did not really want to tell her about my recent episode with the Egyptian woman in Amman. That was something too private, too extravagant, too daring. And besides, I cherished the memories of Eshe so that I did not want to spoil our encounter by going around and telling everybody.

"So you are becoming more settled now?" Samira teased me. "No more exciting experiences, hm?"

She looked down, feigning disappointment. She shrugged: "So I guess I will have to go ask somebody else..."

I raised an eyebrow: "Ask what?"

"Well, ask for what I had in mind...!"

"No Samira, don't be like that. You have something on your mind! Either you let me in on that or you stop teasing around." I hesitated for a moment: "You did not want to hit on me, did you?"

Her smile broadened: "My dear, we both know that this has its particular attraction, but we do not want to get involved anymore. No, no, I had something different in mind. But if you are as stable and well-behaved as you say, then it would not make sense to share it with you..."

This evoked a smile: "Alright, ok, you got me. Now what is it? You have some wicked ideas in your head, I know... What is it this time?"

Of course I remembered the time when she set me up with her friend Zahra who was longing for a extra-marital affair. It had been a wonderful situation with great intensity. So despite my inner balance, I felt a certain interest building up inside me.

"Ok, you know I have some girl-friends of mine and we often talk about love and sex and all that." She paused to let the common memory of that night with Zahra pass before our eyes. "No, it is not about Zahra this time. One of my friends, her name is Rana, is from Lebanon. She is a good-looking woman, with a rich family in the back, but her love life is really boring. Her husband is obviously not very inclined to her and so she is always a little set back by all the other women sharing their experiences."

She paused for a moment, and seeing a slight hesitation in my face, she hurried to continue: "No, wait, there is more to it. I'll let you in. Until recently, she was very shy in our rounds. Then all of a sudden, she began to tell all sorts of stories, how she finally came out of her boring life and started getting to know other men. The whole story: going out, talking to them, flirting, making out a little and then going home to spend the night with them."

"Ok, but what does all that have to do with me?" I inquired.

"See, I just don't buy it, neither do my other friends. We think she is just pretending. But she insists that she is now this totally active and outgoing woman who seeks all sorts of sexual pleasures and gets into really adventurous situations. But I just know she is faking, and this makes me a little furious."

She paused to smile her cheeky smile again before she continued: "Last week when we were in Beirut, we decided to put her to a test: we said we would invite her to Damascus provide her with an extraordinary and thrilling evening. That moment would have meant her last chance to bail out. But what did she do? Insist that she was prepared for everything, and that she would show us how grown up she is by now. Can you believe that?"

"Samira, when comes to you and your female friends, I believe almost everything. So, I gather you want to arrange a meeting between her and me then, right?"

"Now you are talking!" She nodded approvingly. "But even better than this. We really feel she has gone too far and we want to teach her a lesson. We want something VERY special for her, something she will never forget. And of course something that will also bring her and her desires really out to the open."

"Come on, Samira, tell me. What do you have in mind?"

I could feel that Samira had waited just for this moment: "We want her to be fucked by a man that she has never seen or met before in her life, a total stranger. We want to bring her into a position where she is at the mercy of a man she does not know. And we want her to get fucked really good."

Short pause.

"And that's where I thought of you."

I could see from the expressions on her face how she had enjoyed planning this and then letting me in bit by bit. And I must say, her words really made me excited. Also for me, this would definitely be a totally new experience. But somehow I hesitated.

"So you want me to be the accomplice for your women's revenge?" I weighed my head. "I am not completely convinced, although the idea is quite exciting. Fucking a woman that I have never before seen. Well, it could be interesting. Is she worth it? I mean, does she have a good body?"

"Well, the quality of the sex would of course depend on you, too, my dear! But don't you think that a situation like this would make the two of you nervous and excited enough for a very special experience? Just imagine those intense moments! And the advantage is all yours: she will not be able to bail out, she will be all yours!" She let that sink in before she continued: "And I assure you she has a wonderful body. She is good-looking, dark type, a very chic lady and: she is only 27 years old."

I weighed her remark: "I am sure you are right. Let's be frank here. When I understand you correctly, you want two things in this: you want to break her bitchy behaviour and teach her a really good lesson by getting her into a situation where she can't back out and has to give in. And apart from that, you want her to get fucked really good, so that she finally knows what she is missing. Correct?"

"Absolutely!"

"The question is: how hard do you want to be on her? I mean, do you need a nice guy or a bad guy? And I am not speaking in terms of physical contact but rather psychological."

"I think I want the bad guy. Really." She blinked mischievously. "I want her to be really freaked by what is expecting her. And I also have a very good feeling that in the end she will like exactly that. But first she needs to go through some mental pain."

Now it was up to me to smile: "Well, Samira, this might really be a special event. But there is one thing I would like to propose to all this, which would help reaching just what you want to reach. Simply fucking a stranger might be o.k., but it is more of a physical thing. We would need to make it more daring! Listen to my idea." And I leaned over to her to speak in a lower voice.

"Both her and I will have to think beforehand about a special sexual wish or desire that each of us has. But we do not disclose it until we actually meet. And we are not allowed to deny the wish, we must fulfil just what the other one wants to do or to be done. No matter what. How does that sound?"

I could see that Samira had to chew on this one. She thought about the implications of what I just suggested. But slowly, I could discern a great pleasure breaking through on her face and in no time, she almost jumped up: "Wow -- you are absolutely marvellous!!! This is just the touch that I wanted, great!" She gave me a kiss on the cheek. "This is tremendous -- I knew, I could count on you!"

She went on: "Now this will freak Rana really out. But she cannot withdraw, not after all what she has said and told us. So she has to do it. And... I am sure you will think of something really nice and adequate for her, right?"

By now I was sure that I wanted to be part of this -- it just sounded too exciting not to go for it: "I will, trust me on this one. Just as long as I have your o.k., so let me know if there are any taboos to observe. And one more thing: she will have to come to my place -- I will be expecting her like a call girl going to a client. I am sure this is in your interest as well, right?"

"You are just the perfect man for this!" With these words, she grabbed her bag and made a move to leave. "I will go and discuss this with my friends. I will let you know what they say and then arrange for everything. It would be Thursday night. So start thinking about that nice twist for Rana -- she deserves it."

______________________

On Tuesday, Samira called to confirm everything. She sounded really excited over the phone. Obviously, it gave her a real kick to bring her not-so-well-behaving friend into a very compromising situation. But then of course, she knew she could trust me.

On Wednesday, she phoned again just to keep me updated and excited. Besides, she had talked to Rana and explained the plans that she had been making. Not being very specific about Rana's real reactions, Samira said that we were on the perfect track. Only the little twist with the wish that could not be rejected had not yet been revealed.

Being the playful character that she was, Samira phoned yet again on Thursday at midday. She was already sitting together with all of her friends, discussing the wonderful event that was going to take place that very evening. She told me she would leave the telephone line open while going back to her friends, so I could hear Rana's voice.

First I heard some static, then a question from Samira that was answered in Arabic. It came hesitatingly at first, becoming more firm. I also discerned a touch of arrogance in it. Then, a common discussion set in and I was lost.

"Did you hear her?" Samira asked some moments later.

"Yes, I did. Interesting. Seems very proud, almost arrogant to me."

"That is her. Arrogance, but only based on her wealthy background and not on real-life experience. I feel she is quite nervous, especially after we told her about the wish issue. We are now all together discussing her wish to you! Have you made one up yet?"

"I have something wonderful and it feels great to know that she can't chicken out. I am sure this will get deep into her. Do you really want me to be giving her a hard time, bending her mind...?"

"Yes, do it. And I know her quite well, and so I think in the end she will especially like that part. She needs that. Show her what it really means to be cheating on her husband in real life..."

She paused quickly. "Ok, I gotta go now. She will come to your house at 8. Please, give it to her good, ok? You have all the freedom!"

"I will give her my best -- and maybe even some more...!"

______________________

By 8 o'clock that evening, I was definitely nervous -- but surely not as much as Rana must have been. But despite the huge anticipation, my mind was still focused on the wonderful situation that lay ahead and took every bit of it fully in.

A 27-year old woman from Lebanon, whom I had never seen in my life before, was about to be knocking on my door to get fucked by me. Moreover, her girl-friends had set her up for this occasion and there was no chance for her to bail out. Without knowing who I was, she had to oblige to let me kiss her, touch her tits, feel her thighs, lick her pussy, and finally thrust into her. Besides, she must be clear that there were also things expected from her side and that she could not avoid: touching my ass, licking my body, sucking my dick and finally letting bury my cock into her. And all that with a complete stranger!

Certainly, this situation was easier to handle for a man than for a woman. What must she have gone through in the hours before the meeting? Sure she could trust her girl-friends into arranging something safe, but still she was selling herself and her body blindly to an unknown man. Moreover, her nerves must have been stretched to the end: we both were having a very special unknown desire, a wish that was not allowed to be denied. So by all means, this Lebanese lady must have been prepared for everything.

All in all a wonderful and exciting situation. I had prepared the bedroom accordingly: incense had burnt and created a stimulating atmosphere; little candles were dispersed and provided an intimate illumination. Apart from that, no other source of light was protruding, so that the atmosphere was almost as sinful as our plan itself.

Of course she was not punctual. Ten minutes passed and I quietly waited. I knew she was going to come. I could almost sense her presence approaching the location of her adventure -- or should I say enlightenment? My wish was set and my dick sprang up at the very thought of it. Actually, it was due mostly to the thought of what it would do to her, what kind of emotions or even fears it would evoke in her -- that was what really turned me on.

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring.

I stayed in my seat. I had her wait and try another time. She did.

Rrrrrrrrrrring.

Only then I hit the buzzer and opened the door. I heard the familiar 'clic' of high-heels stepping on the stone floor, moving up to my third floor. But I resisted and waited inside for her to appear. Inside it was dark.

"Hello Rana", I said to the shadow outside my door.

"Hello," came a hesitating answer.

"Come in." I bade her in and closed the door behind her. Her perfume filled the entire hallway and I could hear her panting. In the darkness, we almost could not see anything. I just discerned her height of around 165 cm. Perfect size, first strong point.

We were standing close, and we were both gasping. I was enjoying the moment immensely, all the tension, all the anticipation of what lay ahead. I reached for her hand, which proved soft, warm and slightly sweaty. I led the way to the bedroom.

In the light of the candles, we could see each other for the very first time. As if I was a customer taxing his product, I stepped slightly back to let my eyes wander over her. Out of the corner of her eyes, she did the same with me.

I had to admit, Samira had not been untruthful with me. Rana was good-looking. And just a touch too arrogant -- but I would get a chance to fix that anyway. Her outward appearance did not take long to be registered: straight dark hair, slightly dyed; tight shirt over medium but high-standing breasts; open-air belly with a loveable centre; super-tight jeans; stilettos.

And I loved the way she was just standing there, clutching her purse, trying to hide what she inevitably had to unveil. Oh goodness was that poor thing nervous! But even that could not hide the hint of arrogance in her presence, a touch of defiance and a slight trace of resistance. I found it just perfectly balanced for what we were about to get us into.

"Come here", I whispered and opened my arms to embrace her. She felt wonderfully real and firm, with a lively warmth to it. My hands felt the fabric of her shirt. Her arms slowly answered to my initiative. With our heads buried on each other's shoulder, I started a vague try of verbal communication: "So here we are now, set up by your friends..."

"... and your friends!" she corrected.

'Aha', I thought, 'not taking things for granted!'

"Are you nervous?" I inquired.

"Can't you feel that?" she snapped back.

This was going to be fun. She was actually asking for it.

"Ok. Some juice or water?" I offered.

"Water, please."

We entangled and I handed her a glass. Motioning her to sit down on the bed, I took a look at her facial features. Interesting. And challenging. High nose. Very dark makeup around the eyes. Easy on the lipstick. Hair behind the ears to frame her face. Large, brown eyes, searching me probingly.

"You like what you see?" she wanted to know with a hint of reproach in her voice, interrupting my obvious thoughts.

I smiled: "You know what we are here for?"

Instantly, some of her fake boldness melted away. A glimpse of anxiety showed up in her eyes, as if remembering our situation after trying to prevent the thoughts from entering her mind. My dick got really hard on seeing her expression change so suddenly. Lowering her head, she nodded.

"Is it also what you want right now?" I probed further.

She hesitated, searching for words: "I don't know, it is all so unfamiliar, I am trying to think normally but it just doesn't work."

"Well, Rana, I think you are here for a purpose, right?" I moved my hand under her chin and lifted it, so that I could look straight into her truly beautiful eyes. "You are a very attractive and sexy woman and you are here tonight so that you get a wish fulfilled, remember? Do you have a wish?"

"I think so..."

I tried to comfort her for the moment: "Well, then keep it for now and tell me later about it, whenever you are ready. And then we will fulfil your wish! This is something we will do together, ok?"

She felt slightly reassured by my words and gave a slow nod. I stood over her now, taking her face in both of my hands and caressing the soft skin on her cheeks: "I think kissing would be good start for us." And I bowed down.

Our lips met. I savoured a hint of saltiness. Then I tasted her saliva. It was cool and wet. Slowly, she opened up to the interaction of our tongue tips. Warmth emerged and struck on slick surface. And then she finally answered me by putting one hand around my neck. We continued to entangle our tongues, to exchange the first body fluids of the night, the first heralds of our sexual adventure.

She knew what she was doing. Yet she was not very well in practice. However, she would not back down. Deeper and deeper I probed into her, an initial moan escaped us, in synchrony. The odour of her heated skin entered my nostrils. I pulled her face closer. She answered and would not let go. Finally, I broke the kiss, panting.

"Wow!" I caught my breath first. "You don't do this very often, but you surely do it great!

"What do you mean I don't do that often? Yes I do! Maybe not as much as you do, but often enough recently! I can have all the men I want!"

Her reaction suited me perfectly well. "I am sure you are very experienced. So we can move to the next level." I let my finger wander playfully along her skin, starting with her arm and then slowly moving downwards. "Our bodies will be united very soon. So please undress for me, right here and now. And do it slowly, I want to enjoy it."

With these words, I pulled her up and instead took her seat on the bed. Uncertain, she just continued to stand there: "Wait a minute, I want to know your wish! Is that it?"

I grinned: "That is not a wish, that is a normal part of our foreplay. I will disclose my wish later to you. It is more special than that. And no backing out, remember? Now go ahead, show me what you know so much about!"

alphata
alphata
71 Followers
12