The Lady Giselle Debut Ch. 01

Story Info
She's prepared for society debut by her father.
1.4k words
3.98
93.9k
21
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalista
Kalista
37 Followers

The young girl, barely 18, sat quietly in front of her father, fighting back a desperate urge to fidget. She knew how he despised any sign of such weakness in her. The tight corset pressing into her ribs and the huge skirts of her first 'grown up' evening gown were proving almost too much for the lessons in decorum to curb those hated urges however.

Nervously, she bit into her bottom lip - the soft shale pink of the full flesh darkening with the punishment. Her father noted the movement, his grim expression hardening for a moment.

"Giselle - do not fidget. You know that I cannot abide that. There, better. You must be the absolute picture of decorum young lady. I'll not have shame on this house because you cannot control your alley urges. Now, stand and let me inspect you. This ball is very important - I shouldn't have to remind you yet again."

He folded his hands on the desk before him and waited none too patiently for his young daughter, on the verge of her society debut, to stand for inspection. He carefully studied the upswept reddish gold hair - a scandal that would cause - and the ice pale blue eyes in the creamy perfection of her face. Thank God there were no freckles at least.

The sheer gold lace covering the white shantung over the tight bodice showed her young breasts off to perfection - they looked almost ready to fall out of the fashionable yet severely low cut gown. He could not imagine what possessed her chaperone to approve such a gown for her debut.

She looked more like a whore than a daughter of the Duke of Falconsridge. The wide skirt, of the same white silk covered with the incredibly sheer gold overlay, now embroidered with golden threads in the design of the fleur de lis at the him, reached to the floor so that her trim ankles and small feet did not show. Thank heavens. Another inch of that pale skin and there would be the worst scandal. She looked perfect. He had to make sure that she stayed that way.

"Come here child. I must remind you of how you will behave this evening. Over the desk NOW!" The child trembled in fear. Not NOW! Please! Her escort would be here in MOMENTS! She knew better than to disobey however so she scuffled quickly to lay herself over his desk, the corset digging painfully into her ribs, her breasts all but spilling over his desk.

He eyed the pale globes with a gleam of something.. not quite human... in his eyes for a moment. He lifted her skirts up and over her head until only her pale bottom appeared. She wore no drawers - he never allowed them in his house. He said they invited disease and she should allow her body to breathe naturally. Instead tiny lace garters held up sheer white stockings almost up to the delicate curves of her pale ass.

"Spread your legs girl. Do not test my patience!" He sharply slapped her bottom, leaving a red weal. She quickly spread her legs as far as they would go. Delftly he pushed a finger up into her dry pussy, feeling for the tissue of her hyman. It was still there, still intact, a prize no man would have until he paid her father dearly for the pleasure. He moved his hand then, digging his fingers into her ass, roughly stretching her.

"Have you had a bowel movement today girl?" He barked the question and she nodded her head yes, almost imperceptibly. She had no desire for one of his dreaded enemas. Still, she had no idea what was coming. "Speak child!" He barked at her.

She whimpered slightly at the dry digging in her ass, fingers shoved roughly deeper at his barked orders. "Y... ye.. Yes Father..." she managed. He pulled open a drawer and removed two objects. One appeared to be a jar. The other she couldnt see at all.

Her father continued to dig and push around in her ass, determined to catch her in a lie had she not had her movement for the day. Finally satisfied, he turned and opened the small jar. Dipping his fingers into it he pulled out a generous dollop of a minty smelling grease before digging again into her tight asshole.

She groaned feverishly as he stroked her ass with his fingers, deliberately digging into a spot that he knew would soon... She cried out, cumming, her ass tightening and clamping around his fingers. "There now child, that should keep you relaxed enough to maintain your grace tonight. However now that you're a young lady and must be out in the social arena, you must also..." His words trailed off as he begain preparing the other object.

Giselle simply lay there, fighting back the tears that would earn her greater punishment, feeling the hot trickle of her cum juices streaming down her naked thighs, knowing the musky strong smell would carry with her throughout the night.

Until this moment, she'd only ever felt his fingers in her ass. The heat of the minted grease always remained with her for hours later, reminding her that her father owned her and controlled her every move. Now she felt him begin to stuff something else up in her ass. She gasped as it began to fill her. It wasnt an enema tube - it was something bigger!

Her father grunted in concentration, continuing to stuff the small bladder into her ass. Then, using a small pump he pulled from his desk, he began pumping it up. Larger it grew, using the minted grease to position itself within the tight walls of her ass. She tried to turn to see what he was doing.

Noticing her disobedience, he slapped her ass three times hard with his hand, leaving whitening whelts. "Be still child. This is for your own good. It will make you act graciously and keep you from eating every morsal at the tables the way your greedy fat aunts do. You will act with grace and dignity and this will keep you doing so." Finally he finished.

The bladder inside her was perhaps the size of a good sized orange, but it certainly made itself known to her virgin asshole. He clamped the bladder off and left the two inch tail knotted outside of her tight pink rosebud.

Her father reached back into the desk drawer and withdrew another contraption. She wanted desperately to see what he was doing now, but was afraid to do so. As it was she was having difficulty breathing steadily with the invader in her ass warring with the minted grease on her clit and ass.

She felt his large strong hands reach around her waist, brushing her skin. She shuddered with the sensations. Then she heard a slight click and realized what he must have done - a chastity belt of all things!! The broad leather would chafe between her legs, reminding her with every step that she was owned by her father - then would soon be owned by her husband. Her knees went weak and she almost fell at the thought of a lifetime of this treatment.

Then she heard a click of another sort and Sampson, the family butler, opened the door of her father's study and stepped in. He saw her there, white creamy ass in a chastity belt with red welts of her father's handprint on the flesh, and smirked a little. "The lady's escort has arrived your grace. Shall I show him in?"

Her father stood then, leaving her in the position. "No, show him to the green salon. Giselle will be there in a moment."

Giselle sighed her relief, earning herself another healthy slap across the bottom. "Calm yourself Giselle, or I will be forced to keep you home and punish you." With that he pushed her skirts back in order.

"Stand and face me." Giselle did as she was commanded, her knees weak, turning to face her father. The bladder in her ass made her belly cramp for a moment but she kept her face a mask of dignity and gentilty, though her eyes were bright with unshed tears of humiliation. Her skin was now flushed red, her cheeks, the tops of her breasts. Her father scrutinized her, finally satisfied with what he saw.

He handed her the pale gold shawl draped over his chair. "Do not disgrace me tonight young lady. You know the punishment should you do so." She nodded quietly and lowered her eyes to the floor to follow him out to her escort and to the ball - forcing herself to walk with the fluid grace that had been taught to her from birth.

Kalista
Kalista
37 Followers