The Lady in Blue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calvin grinned at her. "Sure. You two go out and have a good time. I'll pick you up at what? Seven-thirty?"

Lisa nodded. "Let me visit the ladies room and we can go."

We rose with her and I waved to the waiter. "Put it on my tab and give yourself twenty percent."

With a smile, he nodded.

I walked with them to the restrooms and followed Calvin into the men's room. We stood at the urinals and I sighed as I was finally able to release my pinch. He looked up at the ceiling as he urinated.

"Ted, you seem like a nice guy and it looks like she likes you but I need to say it. Don't hurt her. If she wants to have fun, I'm all for that but she's my friend and I want her back in good shape. Okay?"

"No worries," I assured him. "She's in the driver's seat. I'd never hurt her."

"See that you don't and we'll be just fine."

We had just finished washing up when he unexpectedly took my hand and firmly shook it. "It's been a great dinner and I'm glad I met you. I hope we see each other again soon."

I grinned and pumped his hand. "We'll meet again soon. Come up to Spring anytime you like and we'll give you the nickel tour."

Calvin grinned back. "I'd like that. Count on it."

We exited the room and waited for Lisa. She stepped out of the ladies room a few minutes later. Pulling her keys out of her purse, she handed them to Calvin. "Drive careful, now! No dents!"

Calvin laughed incredulously. "Look who's talking! I'm a safe driver! Who was it that rear ended the mayor last month?"

Lisa waved her hand airily, dismissing his teasing.

"Have fun and you can fill me in on all the hot, juicy details tomorrow on the way into the office." Calvin smiled at my expected blush.

As he walked away, Lisa opened her purse again. She pulled out something and put it into my hand with a sly grin. I looked down and there was a pair of neatly folded red panties with black lace - still warm to the touch.

"I hope you don't mind," she purred, gazing into my eyes, "but I decided to get a little more comfortable." I grinned and put the soft fabric into my pocket as she moved to my side. Her hand slid around my waist. I put my arm around her shoulder and we walked out of the restaurant.

When we arrived at my car, she stopped in surprise. "You drive the same car I do - same color, too! How funny!" I opened the passenger door and held it for her. She slid in but didn't buckle up. When I climbed behind the wheel, she pushed herself across the seat and pulled me closer. "I got so excited in there. I can't believe I'm doing this." She drew me into a passionate kiss and melted against me as I put my arms around her.

Lisa's tongue danced in my mouth agilely. Her lips were as sweet as the finest wine I have ever tasted. I could feel her breasts pressing against me, straining the fabric of her dress, as I let my hands wander up and down her bare back. Her skin felt soft and velvety. Her scent was driving me wild with desire. She pulled back slightly and pressed my hand against her breast. Her hard nipple dug into my palm and the firm softness of her breast filled my hand as I squeezed her gently. She let out a soft moan...

Lisa opened her mouth to speak but before she could say anything, the night was turned into day and the interior of the car was awash in bright red light. We stared uncomprehendingly at the fireball rising from the street ahead of us. The sight of a shiny black car rising from the ground in flames was seared into my mind. The sky began raining debris and Lisa screamed.

"Calvin!"

12