The Lady in Blue Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It feels weird, emotionally, but not bad," Hawk told Ted. "Kiss me. Kiss me while you fuck me." And with that, she wrapped her hand in his hair and pulled him into a kiss.

I sat back and then slid off the bed entirely. I wanted a glass of wine and I wanted Hawk to have her first time with a man alone. Well, not really alone, but not where sex with a woman would cloud the issue. I picked up a glass and poured my wine while they made love on the bed.

Sitting down in the chair, I crossed my legs and watched Ted move, resisting the urge to touch myself. He was slow and gentle. Letting Hawk have the benefit of his experience. I could see that Hawk was undulating under him, holding him, kissing him. They made love this way for fifteen or twenty minutes. I could tell that Ted was really having to focus on not coming first.

Hawk finally arched her body into his and groaned into his mouth. Her legs wrapped around him and he pistoned into her with short, sharp thrusts. She pushed Ted back, breaking their kiss to urge him on.

"Do it," she hissed. "Fuck me. You know you've wanted to fuck me since you first met me. You want to make me come on your cock, don't you? Do it!"

Ted lost control. He grabbed Hawk's hips and started powering his cock into her. She writhed and thrust back onto him as he impaled her. "Does my cock feel good, Hawk? I'm going to make you come. I'm going to make you come and then let you feel a man shoot his load inside you for the first time."

They both writhed and seemed to be trying to fuck the other to orgasm first. From my point of view, it was a tie. I sipped my wine and watched Ted arch and bury himself in Hawk. She screamed his name and rubbed her sex onto him and then went wild, writhing and moaning. The two of them came down slowly, holding each other, kissing each other. I decided that was my signal to rejoin them.

I set the wine glass down and slid into bed with them, holding them both. I kissed Ted and then Hawk. "So," I whispered to them, "you guys have a good time?" Ted smiled that just-fucked-silly-man-smile at me and nodded. Hawk kissed me.

"Mmmmm, yeah," Hawk said. "That was fun." She looked at Ted. "I don't know if it will ever replace making love to a woman, but you're damn good, Ted. I came harder than I thought I would. I could feel you pulsing inside me. God what a feeling. Thank you."

I pushed Ted back and unrolled the condom from his cock. "My turn," I said with a smile. Turning the condom inside out, I sucked the flavor of both of them into my mouth and sighed.

Hawk slid out from beneath Ted and settled him onto his back. Then, she grinned at me and settled onto his face. "Go ahead, Ted. Give me head while Lisa fucks you."

Dropping the used condom, I straddled my lover and sank onto him. I didn't think he would come again so soon, but I knew I would. I pulled Hawk to me and kissed her deeply while Ted pleased both of us at the same time. Her eyes betrayed how aroused that made her.

"Did you enjoy watching?" Hawk asked me. "Enjoy watching your lover fuck me? Take my virginity? Be my first?"

I giggled and held her. "Yes. Did you enjoy me taking charge? Telling you what to do?"

Hawk moaned and nodded. "I learned something about myself I didn't know, Lisa. I kinda liked that." Hawk started rubbing her sex on Ted's face faster and faster. I slipped lower and sucked on her nipples until she exploded.

When she fell back, I leaned forward and kissed Ted, loving the feeling as his arms enfolded me. "You sexy man," I murmured to him. "I'm going to fuck you silly. Can you come again for me?"

He shook his head. "I don't think so. You just have a good time, Baby."

I closed my eyes and sank onto him in time with his thrusts into me. I sighed and moaned as he made me feel fabulous. The sensation of our sex slicked bodies moving together made my heart soar. Actually, it had to have been the fact it was him. He made it extraordinary.

The gentle touch of hair along my lower back startled me. I looked back and Hawk was behind me. She grinned. "Don't worry," she said softly. "I think I can help you out some more." Hawk urged us to slide to the edge of the bed.

I didn't know what she had in mind, but at this point, I would give just about anything a try. Hawk began by kissing my lower back, sending shivers up my spine. Her hands caressed my body as she gentled me to her touch. When she bent low and began licking where Ted and I joined, I groaned. Her tongue split attention between my labia and Ted's cock and balls. She was pushing both of us and I might get another load from Ted, after all.

When she left there to lick a little higher, I lost it. Hawk kissed my ass and I went nuts. I remembered her talking about that little strap-on she wanted to fuck me in the ass with and just went berserk on Ted.

"God, Ted. She's kissing my ass, licking my ass," I whispered. Her hands held me where she wanted while that long tongue of hers pleasured me. "Ohmigod, Ted. She..." I shuddered and my vision went double for a moment. When I could see again, I continued. "She told me she had this little dildo that she could show me what anal sex felt like. Should I let her, or do you want to be my first?"

Ted was going berserk underneath me. I thought I would be getting that last orgasm out of him, after all. Then, I felt it. Hawk slid a finger slowly into my ass and I exploded. I arched my back, wailed to high heaven and came right there. As I collapsed on top of him, I felt Ted slip out of me.

Hawk didn't miss the chance. She grabbed Ted and sucked him into her mouth, sucking and bobbing her head. I slid off Ted, watching dazed as Hawk showed me how well she remembered her lessons. Ted grabbed her head and I could tell from her expression when he came. Hawk swallowed and then began licking him all over his cock while he came down from cloud nine.

I held onto him and let Hawk snuggle from the other side. She kissed me softly. "I still like women more, but I wouldn't kick you out of bed, Ted. Thank you for making my first time fabulous. Both of you."

"Does that mean you liked it enough to try again?" Ted asked with a grin.

Hawk blushed. "Maybe. I wouldn't rule it out," she muttered. "Don't let it go to your head, Hero," she added with a slap to his chest. "Lisa with a strap-on will still be just fine."

I laughed and held them both. "I think we need more wine, and I need to put the clothes into the dryer."

"Already done," Ted said. "I slipped them into the dryer a bit ago. Let's get some wine and shower up again. We smell like sex." We all laughed.

* * * * *

An hour later, we were all showered and sitting, dressed, at the kitchen table eating sandwiches and drinking wine. I drank what seemed like a gallon of water, too. Wild sex really took it out of me.

Hawk laid a hand on each of ours. "I was afraid that if I waited, I might never get the chance to make love to both of you and I really wanted to. You're both real friends. Thank you."

I smiled. "Friends with benefits? I seem to have read a sexy story by that name."

She shook her head and smiled. "Sort of. But now it's time to get all our information on the table, see what's on that disk and get these bastards. Ready?"

I nodded. "Ready."

12