The Lady In The Castle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ahhhhh,” she moaned. “Such a nice one!”

He grunted when her fist began to move up and down over his hard length. It was so thick; she could barely encompass the width between her fingers and thumb.

“For you, baby,” he told her as she started to masturbate him gently.

They kissed again and this time they didn’t have to seek each other. It came so naturally.

As their tongues dueled in the warm confines of her hot, wet mouth, they continued to masturbate each other.

She turned slightly to face him and he felt the tip of his long prick brush against her flat abdomen. She pushed the tip against her navel.

He withdrew his hands and brought them up to caress her breasts again. Her nipples were taut with desire.

No longer able to contain himself, he pushed her back on to the soft bed. Her legs parted and her pussy was now bared.

He bent down and sideways, wildly pushing his face between her thighs. He licked away furiously at her succulent flesh and she screamed.

“Put your tongue inside me,” she muttered hoarsely, her legs wrapping his neck.

He pushed her lithe body up the bed and opened his mouth over her pussy. His tongue traversed rapidly up and down her slit. She was hairless down there save for a neatly trimmed bush of sparse hair above the lips. She smelt of her juices, her sweat and, he suspected some strange exotic perfume that she must have applied there.

Nevertheless, he felt intoxicated as he drank her in. He had never done this before and he remembered what he had told his wife when she had pleaded him to do this to her.

“But the damned thing smells like a fish!”

He was aware of his hard prick rubbing the soft mattress and her nails raking his back.

“The clit,” she breathed huskily, “don’t forget the clit!”

He moved up his mouth finding her nub easily because it was stiff and erect: just like a tiny prick, he thought. She moaned aloud when he clamped his lips around it, shoving her legs up and deeper into his face.

Damn, he thought when her juices gushed over his face. For a whore, she was certainly orgasmic.

He slipped his hands up her tummy to capture her breasts. He squeezed powerfully, rolling her nipples between his fingers.

“Let me do you,” she gasped, reaching down to seize his hard prick in her hands.

“No,” he replied. “What I want to do now is sink my cock inside you!”

She spread her legs further apart as he crawled up her body. He felt her heels digging into his buttocks as he arranged his body on top of hers.

She guided his hardness into her and let out a gasp when he thrust in, impaling his entire length into the wet folds of her hot pussy.

“Ooohh…” he cried out, his hands still working her breasts.

Their breathing was labored and he locked his lips on her sweet smelling mouth. His hands felt slippery on her wine-stained breasts as he pumped in and out of her opening.

He was astonished when she came again.

“Ah, ah, oh my god, yes, fuck me, fuck me,” she panted.

“Take this, take this,” he chanted.

He felt her pussy muscles clamp around him and he threw back his head, letting out a groan. He felt his sperm building up inside his scrotum and then erupt out of his prick.

“Oh god, oh god, oh god,” he muttered, spending himself while still buried inside her, burying his face between her succulent breasts.

He spun out of control!

******

“I’m telling you pals, she is really great,” the Big Man said, sipping his whiskey and looking across the table at his friends.

“Really?” the Small Man asked.

“You know I have never fucked thrice in a row. Well, last night, I did exactly that!”

“That good, huh?” the Thin Man asked, his eyes glittering.

“Voluptuous. Sexy. Hot. Man, can she move!”

“Shit!” the Small Man said, openly rubbing the beginnings of his bulge between his legs. “I can’t wait!”

The Big Man glanced at his watch.

“Just another hour, buddy and it’s your turn. She did agree to keep the nights open for us.”

“Why not the day?” the Small Man complained.

“She says that did be too obvious. Besides,” he continued, “she looks great in the night too.”

The Small Man couldn’t help glancing at his watch every five minutes. Those actions made his friends laugh at his nervousness.

Finally, the time came and the Small Man got up.

“Wish me luck,” he said, making his way hurriedly to the car.

******

This time, she was wearing a knee length blood-red satin skirt and a tiny strip of what he presumed should technically be called as a blouse. Only, the strip did more to reveal than conceal those magnificent breasts encased inside.

He had to past the old hag, who welcomed him in, and like his friend, found himself comparing their eyes. Deep, startling blue.

He couldn’t help but stare at her smooth long legs. She had strong and shapely hips to complement her perfect round and firm buttocks. Up stairs, she was really stacked!

She smiled at him and fluttered her eyelashes when she glanced down to notice the enormous bulge in his pants.

“Feeling the heat already?” she asked in her musical voice.

They were standing in the room between the bed and the huge ornate couch by the wall. He stepped up to her.

She allowed him to enfold her in his arms. He dipped his lips into hers, tasting her breath. He sucked on her tongue, pressing his body against hers. He felt the hard points of her nipples punch his thin shirt and he ground his erection into her belly.

He grabbed her long lustrous hair when he pressed her face against his and she let him do it. He felt her withdrawing her mouth and swipe her tongue across his lips. This was erotic; her licking his lips like that.

He pulled down the strip that covered her breasts: it had no buttons, no zipper. She had merely tied it into a knot behind her and all he had to do was pull the knot loose.

Her large breasts tumbled out and he groaned involuntarily as he took hold of them. She moaned, now licking his chin as he mauled her beauties.

“Caress my nipples,” she told him.

He did. As he pulled and pinched and rolled her nipples, her tongue on his chin lowered onto his neck and her licking became furious. Somehow, she contrived to press herself harder against him.

She thrust her hands down, frantically unbuttoning his pants to free his straining prick.

“Oh my god!” they moaned in unison when she had her cool hands wrapped around his width.

“Oh yes, oh yes,” he muttered, bending down to take one nipple into his mouth as she slowly started to masturbate him.

“Pull down my skirt,” she instructed as she licked his chin.

Again, the skirt was a mere wrap around and he flipped it out, letting the garment fall down on the floor.

He thrust his hands between her legs and cupped her naked pussy even as she jerked hard on his prick. As she rubbed the tip across her flat belly, he allowed one knee to press her mound.

“Your friend didn’t want it. But I want to do it to you,” she breathed, suddenly sliding down to the floor, getting onto her knees.

His pants were bunched around his legs and he kicked them away as she took his hard on in her dainty hands. He shivered when she leaned forward and felt her hot breath on the shaft.

“Oh yes, oh yes, suck my cock, baby,” he groaned.

She smiled and then bending down, she slid him into her hot mouth. His hips bucked up, in effect, thrusting his prick deeper inside her mouth.

She didn’t even back off. Nor, did she gag. He was surprised when he felt her effortlessly taking his entire hard prick inside her mouth till her nose was buried against his curly pubic hair.

He began to rock to and fro. She began to bob her mouth in direct counter thrusts. He reached below and took her swaying breasts in his hands again.

Her tongue danced along the sides of his hot flesh as she sucked him in deeper and deeper. Her hands surrounded his swollen scrotum and she kneaded them.

“Not like that baby,” he muttered. “Together, together now!”

They moved to the couch and she slipped onto her back on it. Her breasts heaved with exertion and apparent excitement as he walked around her, his prick dangling heavily between his legs.

He lay down on top of her soft body, first, adjusting his length so that he could get his mouth around her pussy. He then hunched his hips up over her body so that he could get the desired angle with which to thrust his prick inside her mouth.

“Aah,” she moaned, licking around the tip. “I love it when a cock fucks my mouth and I love it when a tongue fucks my cunt.”

In a strange way, he was startled at her language. She looked to be from a different world: a world so far away and that existed centuries ago. She dressed like that too and spoke like she was from that era.

Victorian, Big Man had said. And hearing those words spew out of her mouth seemed so different to him. But he put those differences aside as he felt her legs grab his neck and pull his head deeper into her musky pussy.

He thrust his prick inside her mouth at the same time, feeling the shock of her warm and moist opening, the feel of her tongue snaking across his swollen shaft. She fondled his heavy testicles as she sucked him, bucking her hips up and own into his face.

He gave it back to her. It was as if he was making love to a pussy; not just another mouth. And, he admitted to himself, it felt a hell lot of better than a pussy.

He was amazed at her strength when she twisted around to lie on his top. Now, she could really grind her pussy into his face and control the movements of her bobbing head. He reached down to push her hair off her forehead to watch her oval lips slide up and down his shaft.

There were no more words. Merely groans, grunts and moans as they pleasured each other.

It was too much for him. Watching her pretty face bobbing over his prick set him off. He climaxed, letting his juice fill her mouth up. She swallowed some and let quite a bit dribble out of the corners of her still smiling lips.

He was spinning out of control, but he owed her.

Spreading her thighs apart by pushing the insides of her satiny thighs, he buried his face between her legs and sucked on her. She moaned and bucked her hips, rocking them to and fro.

“Ah yes, ah yes, make me come!” she whispered.

He pursed his mouth over her wetness, as if drawing from a well. He sucked and suckled, ate and drank. He let his tongue play with her engorged clitoris.

Her legs began to dance in fury.

And, finally, she came.

******

The Thin Man was not exactly tiny. Standing six feet in his shoes, he was admittedly the smallest built among his friends. Narrow shoulders complemented his weak chest.

“So,” the old hag with the startling blue eyes said to him. “You are the third.”

He blushed. “Y-yes ma’am,” he replied in a small voice.

She gave him the directions. “It’s a long walk. But as I suppose your friends told you, it’s worth it.”

“I – I hope it’s worth the time for her, ma’am,” he said and began to walk unsteadily up the stairs.

The old hag looked at his back curiously as he walked away.

When h saw the exquisite woman for the first time, his jaw dropped and his eyes widened.

“Lord, but you are so beautiful!” he exclaimed, staring unabashedly at her.

She smiled seductively, stepping back to let him enter the room.

“Y-you are l-like a fairy!” he whispered.

She looked at him, her smile disappearing.

“Really?”

“Honest. I have never ever seen anyone as lovely as you.”

She laughed. It was a strange kind of a laugh. A kind of a gurgling sound she made form deep within her. As she did so, her ample breasts jiggle.

“I dream a lot and I ream a lot about wonderful women. You are the best there is.”

“You are embarrassing me,” she replied.

She was dressed in a conventional sari; the kind worn by Hindu women. It was blood red, of course and even as it was draped tightly across her body, it seemed to reveal her curves exactly at the places that seemed to him so enticing.

About six yards of the silk garment encased her from waist below. The border was thrown casually across one side of her shoulder and the matching blood red blouse, buttoned at the front, had a deep ‘V’ revealing her amorous asset. He could almost see half of her inviting cleavage thrusting through the silk blouse. That she was not wearing a bra was evident by the way her nipples poked against the flimsy garment.

“Do you say that to your wife as well?” she asked mockingly.

“Er…I…I have no wife.”

“Oh?”

“She died in a crash on the day of our honeymoon,” he told her flatly.

She arched her shapely eyebrows and studied him.

“Is that true?”

“Of course,” he replied harshly, staring at her nubile body and making no effort whatsoever to hide the throbbing erection now so evident between his legs.

“How sad,” she whispered.

“Yeah. Very sad. We loved each other so much. But never got the chance to demonstrate it, if you know what I mean.”

She smiled at him, taking his hand in hers and leading him inside the room. She did not bother to lock the door behind them.

“Let’s sit on the carpet,” she instructed, pulling him down as she seated herself on the thick Persian carpet, knees folded in Yoga style.

He imitated her and they sat, facing each other. She let the tips of her fingers trail softly across his face. Beginning from the top of his forehead, just below his thick black hair, she slipped the finger down over his nose, his top of the lip, his lips and then his chin.

“You may not exactly be a very handsome fellow, but you are so nice,” she muttered.

He too did the same. He let his palms bury into her soft and lustrous long hair and then dragged his finger down her forehead. He caressed her pert nose and rubbed his finger across the top of her upper lip. Slowly, as she massaged his chin, he rubbed his finger across her full and pouting lips.

“You are so lovely,” he repeated again.

“And what are you going to do about it?” she asked.

“I want to see you naked,” he whispered.

She let his hands grope for the buttons of her blouse and drew her shoulders back to assist him. One by one, he slid off the buttons till the garment laid spread across her shoulders, baring her firm and young breasts.

“Such lovely breasts,” he wondered aloud, letting his fingers caress the flesh. Involuntarily, she arched her back, pushing her breasts harder against his probing fingers.

Her nipples erected. Almost half an inch of pink nubs sprouted from within the large areolas. They puckered and stiffened as he now rubbed them between his fingers.

“Kiss me,” she demanded.

Squatting across from her, he bent at his waist and lowered his mouth over hers. Her mouth was open and inviting as he slid his tongue inside, wallowing in the pleasure of her voracious mouth.

His fingers spread over her massive globes, encompassing them, kneading them and fondling them. Their knees touched and she shuffled forward, lifting them so that they were lying over his.

His erection made a huge tent between his legs and she reached out tentatively to touch him there. He let out a wild cry when he felt her fingers grasp him and thrust his hips forward.

She pushed his tongue out of her mouth with hers and stuck her own inside his. He sucked on it and went dizzy as she let the tip play across the roof of his mouth.

She began to unbutton his shirt even as his fingers clumsily pulled her sari off her body. She had simply tied it to her waist and wasn’t wearing a petticoat under it as is normally done.

Nor, was she wearing panties.

She raised her buttocks off the carpet to allow him to slip the sari off and by this time she had already slid his shirt back over his lean shoulders.

He took hold of one of her breast and gently covered her mound with his other. She moaned into his mouth, pressing her pelvis up against his wandering hand, licking at his teeth and lowering her hand down to his trousers.

When she shoved his trousers and underwear down to the floor and lovingly wrapped a fist on his naked shaft, he groaned and instinctively thrust his forefinger inside her hot pussy.

She pulled her mouth away from his and stared at him.

“Let’s get naked,” she whimpered.

They watched each other divesting the remainders of whatever clothing each had. She didn’t have any: all she had to do was slip away the garments off her body. He struggled out of his trousers and shucked them away.

He was well endowed. Not that she ever used the length of a man’s equipment as a yardstick to compare his performance with it. The best lover she had, as she remembered had a prick that was barely four inches long. But the way he used it inside her invariably brought her the best orgasms she had ever experienced in her life.

Thin Man had a shaft that she supposed was at least seven inches long. It was also so wide that she could barely encompass it within her fingers. He was not circumcised. But the loose foreskin had peeled down to reveal an angry looking purple tip, already glistening with pre cum.

“You have such lovely breasts!” he repeated again, caressing them. “Could I love them?”

She laughed gaily, pulling his body across her lap so that his head was lying across her hips. She bent down, letting her breasts dangle over his mouth.

He closed his eyes and opened his mouth as she stuffed first one, and then the other between his open lips. He began to suckle on the rigid teats and moaned when he felt her hands travel down across his body to take his turgid prick in her hands.

“Ahh, yes, my baby,” she crooned. “Suck on them and make me happy, baby, love them and worship them.”

He moved his hips up and down, letting his foreskin pull back and for the in her warm little fist.

“Ahh, yes, yes, ugghhh…” she stammered, feeling the first waves of her orgasm rise up her body. It rose from the tip of her toes and reached her head. She cried out, pulling his head deeper into her breasts.

His tongue had now gone wild. Huge gobs of his saliva emerged from within, coating not only her breasts, but also the vast expanse between them. He felt the saliva dripping back onto his face and he increased his efforts.

“Oh god, oh god,” she murmured. “I want more, I want more of you!”

He was confused for a while when she pushed him onto his back so that he was now spread eagled across the carpet, back flat over the shag rug.

“I want you to do it here,” she said huskily, getting down on her knees, her own on either side of his.

He looked down as she bent. Her buttocks lay softly on his calves and he pulled her hair back so that he could watch her lean forward.

She separated her breasts apart and leaning further down, lay them over his prick.

It was heaven!

As soon as her breasts surrounded his hard prick, she pushed them together to trap him between the lush valleys.

“Now, lover boy,” she told him. “Do me like this!”

He wasn’t about to refuse her. Her heavy and soft breasts felt like a satin glove as they settled around his hard prick. He start to rock back and forth, letting his shaft slide between her hot cleavage.

“Yes, yes, yes,” she chanted, moving her body faster and faster over him. Her perspiration-slicked breasts, enormous and formidable squeezed his shaft between them, driving him insane. The feel of her hot flesh against the sides of his shaft felt incredible as he thrust up and down.

“Yes, yes, fuck my breasts, you wonderful man, fuck them, fuck them, oh god, it feels so good, harder baby, harder and faster!” she cried out.

He lowered his hands and grabbed her dainty shoulders as he bucked up and down. Their furious movements spun them around the carpet, but they did not heed it one bit. He slammed in and out, up and down, back and forth between her breasts, luxuriating in the feel of her flesh wrapped around his throbbing shaft.