The Lady Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers

My loins slammed into soft cheeks as I drove it home. My balls ricocheted from her ass and played a light tattoo as we each returned a thrust. My hands had wrapped around her and were holding her breasts, but I moved them now to her hips and I pulled and pushed her hard with each stroke. She felt so good. It was something I'd dreamed about, but almost given up hope of ever finding. She was a woman as interested and involved in sex as I am.

One more deep thrust and she was over the edge and dragging me with her. We managed to cum at the same time and it felt so good. I could actually feel her cumming and feel her fluid running out and down my leg. One last deep thrust and I held it there as I filled her. I had been working so hard and so involved that I'd forgotten to breathe and now my chest was heaving for air and I had to release her and roll her over to ease her breathing too.

We made love several more times that night and I learned everything I could about her. She told me that she never really had a boyfriend before and I was astounded. She'd had a friend that was several years older and into BDSM. He'd taught her a few things about the endeavor and she enjoyed some of it, but it was an occasional thing with them. She's moved here after living with her Mom all her life. She was hoping that she'd meet a nice guy. She works in a hospital's admissions office. She fills a dress like no woman ever has in my opinion. She has beautiful green eyes. She wears a large bra and fills panties like no else ever could and looks so great in them. She is an English major as a student, also. She loves sex and enjoys experimentation and her partner -- me!

I've sawed that railing in two and formed a small lift gate from the pieces without the landlord's permission. We use it every night, and sometimes in the daytime. We've swapped keys. She is my best friend and lover. I have one problem. I'm not sure if I like her bed or mine the best. I never want another girlfriend.

Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers
12