The Lady Shows Her Stuff

Story Info
Wife treats her husband to erotic photos of herself.
8.8k words
68.8k
31
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters, events, and text in this story are purely fictional, and are created by and the sole property of the author. Contains adult material.

* * *

While mall shopping for Christmas presents with my friend, I happened to mention that my husband, Alan, had become fascinated with looking at erotic pictures and videos on some of the Internet sites.

"He says that he sometimes fantasizes that I am the model in the pictures," I told her. "He's even pushing me these days to shave my pubic hair. Do you think that's what a thirty-something mother of two should be doing?"

"I certainly hope so, Olivia," my friend, Judy, replied. "Because I've been shaving my pussy for a couple of years now. You really should try it; it feels great. As for Alan's Internet voyeurism, I think every guy wishes that his wife would be sexier and more daring. That's pretty normal, Olivia, unless he's only turned on by the really hard-core and kinky stuff. What sort of pictures does he look at?"

"Oh, you know," I said. "Babes in skimpy bikinis and lingerie, who then strip to full nudity. Alan doesn't go for the really raw stuff. He claims that the hardcore pictures don't reflect the true joys of sex. The models look like they're bored with the whole thing. He says that he appreciates erotica in which women are sincerely enjoying their sexuality, and not faking it for a few bucks from hard-up guys trying to get it off by themselves."

"Well, Olivia, I'd say that you're pretty lucky to have a guy who shows that much common sense in his mind and below his belt. I don't think you have a thing to worry about."

I said, "What I think is that Alan is bored with me because I'm too uptight about sex, and he's using erotic pictures to stir things up. Last month when I asked him what he wanted for Christmas, he encouraged me to open up and express my inner sexiness by going to a local glamour photographer. He said that he would really appreciate a private album of erotic pictures of me as a gift. Can you imagine?"

Judy said, "That sounds like it could be a lot of fun, Olivia. It's too late for Christmas, but why don't you make an album for Alan's birthday next May? A friend of mine once told me about a couple who have a glamour photography business somewhere in California. He's the cameraman, and she was a former centerfold model. My friend went to them when she wanted to make a special gift for her husband. She showed me some of their work, and it's very high quality and sophisticated, less boudoir stuff with fantasy lingerie and more erotic. I'll call her and get their address for you."

"What are you suggesting, Judy?" I replied, somewhat astonished at her matter of fact tone of voice. "That I become a model in bikinis or lingerie and stockings?"

"Yeah, or maybe even less," she replied, giggling. "I think that you would have fun experiencing what it's like to be a sexy model. You could even make up your own personal centerfold calendar for Alan."

"That would certainly be a special gift for Alan, all right, but isn't that be a little too far over the top for a thirty-something suburban mom?"

"You know, Olivia," she coaxed. "Ten years from now, you would really treasure a pictorial record of how you looked at the peak of your physical attractiveness. And admit it, babe: cutting loose like that could do your whole life a lot of good. My friend told me that Don and Carole specialize in photographing women who want to express their inner sensuality through erotic photography."

"And just what does that last part really consist of?" I rebutted. "Right now, the idea of doing even glamour posing in front of a photographer seems too much over the top for a housewife with school-age kids."

"Why should having your picture taken in a bikini or lingerie be so risqué, Olivia, just because we're mothers and a dozen years out of college? Why shouldn't we still have that same kind of adventuresome feeling that we did then? I'll bet that you experimented with some crazy things when you were in school. I remember that once I volunteered for a psych department study on female masturbation."

I had to admit that I had done some pretty wild things in my sorority days. Perhaps I had become too conservative and predictable in the process of raising a family. I was still pondering that question when Judy called me a week later with information on Don and Carole Donelli in Carmel, California, on the Monterey Peninsula.

I went on-line to their website and learned about their two-day modeling retreat for would-be female erotica models. That was the keyword that distinguished them from all the glamour and boudoir photography sites. In his 'About Us' description, Don wrote that his style emphasized the sensuality and sexiness that comes from within a woman, not through costumes and fantasy settings. His retreat program encouraged a woman to draw out that inner sexy being. The sample images he e-mailed me supported his premise. They were all artistic nudes, not at all pornographic, and the models appeared quite pleased that they were displaying their natural beauty.

I decided to take the plunge, and, without telling anyone else, I registered for a retreat the following April. I told Alan that I would be going to a four-day college sorority reunion. He encouraged me to go, assuring me that he and his parents, who live near us, could take care of the kids and the house. The fee for the retreat was not cheap, but that only inspired me to stick on my diet and get in extra workouts at the fitness center, to make it worthwhile. By the time April came, I weighed 126 pounds, my abs were flat, my butt was firm and my breasts were perky once again.

The more I prepared for my modeling retreat, the more eager I became to participate. By the time I was on the plane, I had convinced myself that this was an opportunity to make something of myself other than 'the sensible wife and mother.' Like most women who settle into the typical suburban American lifestyle, at times I felt that life was passing me by, and not all of my dreams would ever be fulfilled. I hoped that some of my innermost fantasies might be realized with this bold step. I also speculated on Alan's reaction when he saw the results, wanting the album outcome to be a total surprise.

When I landed at San Francisco airport, I impulsively rented a convertible - red, of course - and drove with the top down across the Golden Gate Bridge and the gorgeous Pacific Coast Highway. The feeling it gave me was a rush. Just outside of Carmel, I pulled over and marveled at the vista of the sunlight sparkling on azure blue Pacific Ocean waves that washed with white foam on the rocky shoreline. At that moment, I knew that this trip was going to shed some of my conservative habits. The inviting California sun and gorgeous Monterey Peninsula scenery had infected me with a joy of life, and I was eager for all the new things I would attempt in the next two days.

The photographic studio was a former B&B on the outskirts of Carmel. It originally was a Victorian farmhouse, with a large barn behind the house. The innkeepers had converted the barn into hotel rooms and added an in-ground pool, before selling out to Don and Carole. At check in, I learned that there were three other women who had signed up for the retreat. My room had a queen-sized bed, a modest bath and a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean. After freshening up, I met my hosts, Carole and Don, in the dining room for a light salad luncheon and a glass of wine. I took an immediate liking to them; what's not to like about the quintessential California mod couple: tall, tanned, fit and friendly. They introduced me to my fellow retreaters, who were all around my age and also shared my doubts and timidity about the whole affair. Carole, though, was quite adept in dispelling that feeling of trepidation. Her enthusiasm, the ambience of the place and the friendliness of everyone there erased most of my mental reservations that I was doing a proper thing. Over dessert with a glass of iced tea while sitting near the outdoor pool, Carole explained to us 'models' the plans for the next two days.

"The initial activity of our Inner Feelings program is an afternoon indulgence at the Isle of Capri day spa, where each of you will undergo a full makeover, literally from head to toe. There will also be a surprise for each of you there. Following that, we have planned a buffet dinner back here, where you will meet our studio's staff. They are all quite experienced in nude photography and have been with us for three years now. Each photographer will be teamed with a pair of college interns who are graphics arts majors. A team will be assigned to each model for two sessions tomorrow. Two teams will use the indoor studios in the morning, while two will have outdoor shoots. In the afternoon, the teams switch venues. By the end of the day, all four of you will be experienced nude models. Who knows? Perhaps you might begin a new avocation."

"By the way," Don interjected. "We do only digital photography here, and you models keep custody of the camera memory chip and all publication rights. That way you are assured complete control of your intimate images. As part of the retreat, our evening session is a workshop where we teach you how to use PC software to create multi-media presentations, with background music, slide transitions, and so on. You'll be very pleased with how professional your editing results will be."

"But first comes the makeover to draw out the new you," Don continued. "The goal of this afternoon and evening, ladies, is to get you to feel that you have become different persons from the ones who arrived this morning. Here at Inner Feelings, Carole and I, along with our staff, will work with you to bring out that glamorous, sexy woman that resides inside yourself."

"What does this salon makeover consist of?" I asked.

Carole smiled enigmatically before replying, "Rather than try to describe it, Olivia, we'll just let you discover for yourself. The makeover plays an important part in the whole program, however, so please go with the flow of the experience, so that you are put in the proper mood."

I went with Don and the other women to the day spa, where I was greeted by a very pretty young Asian-American woman, Li An. She was my personal consultant.

"Well, Olivia," she said. "Welcome to our spa. We are quite familiar with Don and Carole's retreat, and it is our job to get you into looking and feeling like a sexy new woman."

I said, "I'm still not quite certain why I let myself get talked into all this, but the idea of feeling sexy and beautiful does have its appeal. How do we get started?"

Li An was sensitive to my trepidation, and she got me into the mood that I presumed Don wanted by starting me off with a relaxing facial, followed by fifteen minutes in the sauna. That, of course, required me to strip until I was completely nude. When I came out of the sauna, she didn't even let me put my robe back on. Rather, she led me into another room which had a table just like those in a doctor's examining room, directing me lie on my back.

She said, "As part of the makeover, Olivia, and to get you into a sexier mood, we're going to make you a member of the Shaved Beaver club."

Before I could object, she placed my legs in the stirrups, and began clipping the long hairs of my pussy with a small scissors, until only short stubble remained. Then, using a battery-operated rotary shaver, even the stubble vanished. I had to admit that Li An's clipping with the scissors, followed by the tickling sensation of the shaver, got me more than a little aroused. To me, it felt like a cross between a vibrator and having my pussy licked by a lover. When I was completely shaved, Li An had me look at myself in a full-length mirror. I liked my new look: clean, free, and like a young girl again.

Li An interrupted my staring by announcing that the next step was to get my summer tan. She took me over to a vertical tanning spray booth, and explained how it worked. After covering my hair with a latex cap, I stepped inside the booth and closed my eyes. All at once, I felt dozens of tiny misting sprays hitting my body. She told me to slowly rotate all the way around to get an even tan, and in a few minutes I emerged. I was given a towel to wipe off the residual moisture, and I looked at myself in the mirror once more. That first look confirmed that the sacrifice of workouts and diet had been worth the effort. I looked gorgeous, if I do say so. My tummy and hips were firm, my legs were slender and my skin now had a honey-gold color, with no tan line anywhere. Even between the cheeks of my derriere, the tanning spray had browned my skin.

Li An complimented me on my new tan, and handed me a shorty robe and black thong panties to put on before she took me to a hairdresser's chair in another part of the salon. There, Ronnie, a handsome young man in his twenties, plucked and shaped my eyebrows, applied gray-violet mascara and eyeliner, blusher for my cheeks, and a distinctive shade of lip rouge. As a final touch, he showed me a selection of shoulder-length wigs. After trying on several, with Ronnie's help, I chose a long, around-the-face style in a chestnut/auburn shade. I had always wanted to wear my hair long, casually falling past my shoulders, and now I was making my fantasy come true.

"You are looking absolutely stunning, Olivia," said Ronnie. "Li An, what say we pick out a sexy party dress with some great shoes to gild our beautiful lily here?"

"I've got just the one for Olivia," she replied, and showed me a very short and slinky black dress with almost no back. "Here, go try this one on. It's your size, since we had your measurements before you arrived. And don't bother with a bra, Olivia. It's cut to show off your cleavage on top."

I went behind a screen and took off the robe to put on the dress. It had a single strap that circled the neck and held up the ends of a deeply plunged bodice that displayed the upper fourth of my breasts. An eyelet loop with a tiny pearl button held the two lapels closed, but it could open to expose a lot more of my boobs if I wanted. After I zipped up, the dress clung to every curve of my body, and the skirt barely covered my thighs. It was the sexiest dress that I had ever dared to wear, and I loved it, especially after Ronnie gave me a pair of open-toed slide-in sandals with three-inch spike heels. I felt that with my whole new look - different hair, shaved beaver, tanned body, new facial appearance, and a knockout dress - not even my husband would recognize me.

That is when I got it: I had been transformed into a different person, a new me. I really liked myself as I looked in the mirror and twirled around. This was the me that had been waiting to emerge for a long time, I realized. I resolved that I was going to let this new Olivia run free. I didn't know exactly how I was supposed to model in my made-over body, but I promised myself that I would do whatever Don and his assistants directed. I would try my utmost to be the beautiful female image that I wanted captured by their cameras.

The other three women looked equally sexy and were just as excited about their makeover results as I was. Cindy, from Ohio I learned, had chosen a blond wig with a shag cut to go with her honey-toned tan. Her party dress was also black, only hers had a diagonally cut hemline with full ruffles, and a strapped bra-like top that barely kept her breasts from popping out. The open vee went down nearly to her belly button. She summed up pretty well what we all were thinking about ourselves when Don drove us back to the retreat.

"We are four of the sexiest and hottest babes in North America. Right now, I feel like finding myself an appreciative man and having me stared down from all angles. Don, for the rest of the time here, I want to be as much eye candy for men as I can be."

Don laughed and said, "Well, that's what this whole program is all about, Cindy. How about you, Olivia? Feeling the same way?"

I agreed whole-heartedly. The makeovers had consumed almost the entire afternoon, and it was around six when we returned to the retreat site, just in time for the dinner, we were told by Carole.

Carole said, "Don and I are taking you four to dinner at a nearby restaurant. Afterwards, we'll wind up the evening in our studio great room with some impromptu lounge dancing. I encourage you to mix and mingle with everyone, because that way they can get to better know your particular personality and character. From what we learn, we match up photographers with models."

The food and wine were excellent, and the restaurant had a spectacular vista overlooking the Pacific Ocean at sunset. Later, I felt pretty excited being at a social party dressed like I was, and also without my husband. Don and Carole introduced us to their photographers, Greg, Todd, Aaron and Elaine, plus eight college students, four men and four women, who were majoring in graphic arts and interning under Don. Everyone was very friendly and good-looking, and you could tell that each had experience photographing beautiful women. Throughout the evening they were assessing our modeling potential, all the while giving us flattering compliments - nice hair, great figures, great cheekbones, and so on. Todd was especially attentive to me. He mentioned that he thought that I would do well in the outdoor set, because I was slender and graceful and had warm skin tone. I said that I thought that the other three models had nicer bodies for a nude model, with larger breasts and rounder bottoms than I had.

Todd said, "Olivia, tits and asses are part of glamour modeling; we are going after erotic art, which means that have to show the camera just how sexy your total being is. So when you pose tomorrow, it's important that you use your inner feelings and project that you are someone special."

I said, "I know that I want to do that, but I'm still not certain that I won't freak out when I'm standing in front of a camera in my birthday suit. That's a pretty big leap of inner sexy feelings for me."

Todd chuckled and replied, "Almost all of the guests who come to our retreat say words to that effect on their first day, Olivia. And that's normal. What we teach you is something brand new, almost contrary to everything that your parents and peers have told you about your body. But inside everyone is a sexual being, with a personal voice waiting to express itself. That's why we have developed techniques to help bring out that sexual being. Part of that is getting you to feel comfortable with exposing your body. All we ask is that you listen carefully to what your inner feelings are trying to tell you. Don't be afraid of expressing yourself differently from what you have been doing. You will have a great time here as long as you let yourself be the real you."

I made a promise to myself that I would try to do whatever was asked of me, and to let my heart and body make the final choice, whenever my rational head told me to back off. I sealed my inner bargain with a large swallow of wine from my glass, and entered into the evening's entertainment. The interns had made a small dance floor at one end of the great room, and Don had created a play list of some good dance music. All the women took turns dancing with the men and I got to show off my moves in my new sexy dress. I especially enjoyed the feeling of dancing with younger men, who flattered my ego by looking at and appreciating my mature body, which was practically naked in that skimpy dress.

The wine flowed freely, and I was feeling like a bird let out of a cage. If one of the men had asked me to sleep with him that night, I probably would have agreed. The whole day's experience -- the makeover, having my pussy shaved, my sexy dress and wig, and the prospect of soon being naked in front of a photographer and assistants I barely knew -- had really turned me on. I don't believe that I was the only one who was that eager; I noticed Cindy rubbing her hips and breasts into Greg's body while they danced a slow number.