The Lady's Pleasure

Story Info
The blacksmith rides a thoroughbred.
1.1k words
4.12
24.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul44
Paul44
147 Followers

Sparks flew from the fire and landed on my bare forearms singing the hair and leaving small scars as I raised the red hot horseshoe and began to pound the surface level with the heavy hammer in my right hand as I held it on the heavy anvil. Each blow would send a shower of molten metal to the earth floor and onto the leather apron that covered my naked hairy sweat-soaked chest. Finally satisfied I quenched the metal in the bucket of dirty water that steamed and bubbled with the heat of the metal. Touching the cool metal I tipped it into another bucket of horseshoes ready for the farrier to use.

The sharp touch of a riding crop made me whirl around and gaze into your coolly amused eyes. You sat on a grey gelding looking down at me; you were stunningly dressed in a hunting suit of purple velvet and black boots. Raising your leg and sliding down off your side-saddle I saw your scarlet tights and petticoats. The sight of your well-turned ankles aroused me, looking up you smiled at me, it was both amused and lustful and you walked over to me.

"I hear that you are good with the fillies?" you spoke with disdain but also there seemed passion beneath your question.

I looked down at you since you were only my chest height. Clearing my throat I decided not to spit out the metallic tasting phlegm and nodded carefully. You looked carefully at me and smiled again this time it was the smile of a predator that had her prey.

"I have a filly that needs that needs a good rogering, I need your help."

Your look and the way you ran your fingers at the skin on my forearm left me in no doubt of who this filly was and I looked at you again admiring your prettiness and smiling in reply. I looked behind me and saw that we were alone and I knew of a bed out back. You ran your delicate white hand over my soot smudged face and then allowed it to drop to my leather apron. That touch was enough to excite my cock to an erection that pressed uncomfortably against my trousers.

"You seem uncomfortable perhaps you need to loosen some clothing"

As you said this I felt your fingers undo the buttons allowing your hand to slip to my underwear below my trousers, quickly finding the flap you eased my cock into the air. Looking at it you licked your lips and ran your fingers over it, you smiled as you glided across each ridge and plain on the head and shaft. Then looking into my eyes you again smiled.

"Well they were certainly correct about how big you are. My you are very hard and it must be agony why don't you stick that wonderful weapon in my pussy?"

I was startled here was the Lady of the Household offering herself to me. I reached tentatively towards her and touched the cloth above her breasts.

"Damn you not that way! Like the scullery maid."

The sheer contempt sent an angry shiver through my spine and I growled beneath my laboured breath. This time I reached out and grabbed a handful of your jacket and pulled it to me. The fabric and buttons ripped open as you fell into my arms. I held you and taking the red lace shift beneath your jacket I ripped from your breasts exposing the creamy skin beneath them. Below them holding them up for me was a whalebone corset in black and red. They were tipped with coral nipples that were hard.

Reaching down with my lips I grabbed one of the hard fleshy knobs and bit into it. You squealed with the pain but I also heard the pleasure that was in you. I pulled at the nipple drawing it out like I would draw out nail from the hot metal I worked. As I caressed and tormented your tits and the sensitive nipples my hard callused hand reached between your legs and pulled up your crimson petticoats until I found your hairy pussy mound. As my hand went lower I found the lips wet and ready for me. Feeling the swollen lips I rammed my soot covered finger deep into the waiting hole and I heard your squeal again and this time it was pure delight.

"Yes, yes fuck me, hurt me. I want to be dirty, God, fuck me!!"

Your voice created a chorus of demands and I bit again hard into your tender breast. My finger was joined with another as I shoved it in and out of your pussy and pressed you against the iron anvil. Using my fingers I opened your hole more to allow a third finger which thrust into your sopping pussy. I felt the muscles of your pussy spasm and knew that you came. All the time you squealed with the pleasure and called out your encouragement and pleasure.

"Yes! Yesss!!"

"Oh that is good."

"I need it!"

"It's been too long."

My cock throbbed against your body and I turned you and tripped you over the anvil. Surprised you were unable and I am sure unwilling to stop me from pulling your petticoats up and throw them across your back like the crimson cape of the bullfighter. I saw and then felt the white rounded cheeks of your ass. I did not admire them but parted them with my fingers as I guided my cock to the entrance of your pussy and with a thrust pushed it deep into you. This time you screamed your pleasure and I was glad that we were well away from the household as I ravaged you.

The iron hard flesh slipped in and out of your tight pussy. You were no sloppy slattern but a lady whose pussy was being assaulted and ravaged by me. As I pumped in you I allowed my hand to caress the curved fleshy cheeks of your ass. Sometimes I would slap them to allow the pain to shoot through you with my cock. I held back from cumming yet enjoying my power and strength over you and feeling the spasms in your muscles that meant that you were cumming.

"Ughhhh! Too much!"

"So bigggg!"

"Can't take you all!!"

"Fuck me, fuck me harder!!"

Now I thrust harder and faster as I felt the need to cum. I groaned deeply as I felt the balls in my cock tighten and the familiar flood of cum shot through my cock deep into your pussy. I thrust again and again until I came no more and my soft cock slipped from your cum-filled pussy. Lifting your head up by your hair I kissed your lips roughly and led you to the bed that lay out the back and another good fucking that would last longer than this first intensely physical act.

Paul44
Paul44
147 Followers