The Lake

Story Info
Getting naked is much more fun in the water.
1.3k words
4.35
18.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon in, you're such a pussy."

"I am not." Ok, so yes I was, but it was dark. There was very little moonlight, it was a lake, and it was one in the morning, and I am terrified of snakes. I was so not going in that water, much less naked. I waded out slowly, stumbling over the rocks, and cursing over gravels in my sandals.

That's the downfall with lakes, they don't have those nice smooth bottoms that pools do. But, you can't beat the beauty of it. I got out to him and he was already frolicking around. He waded back in slowly, and cut off the headlights on the truck, and the world went dark. It took a few moments for my eyes to adjust, and even then, it was rather dark.

I saw him wading back in, and when he came up to me, I figured he was naked. That was what he'd been talking about doing for days, how he used to strip off and head into the water. I watched him a moment, he's so pretty. Always at ease. Always easy with a smile. I headed back in every so slowly, just knowing that I'd feel a snake swim by me at any moment. It was paranoia I know, but, what can I say.

I got to the truck and stripped off my bottoms laying them on the hood, next came the top and I covered my breasts with my arms. It just, wasn't quite right wandering around naked in the outdoors like I was. I never would be comfortable in the nude like he was.

The water seemed colder, and I called to him to come back in and get me. Klutz that I am I didn't want to trip on the way out to him, even though the water was up and had just submerged a road so there was a clear path to follow. He came in, and I followed him, my hands on his shoulders, again aware of how warm he always was, he seemed to emanate heat.

I cuddled close to him for a kiss and with a laugh he said " I didn't come out here to make love." I nodded, I hadn't either, but I was none too sure of skinny dipping to be honest. I did like how nice it felt, how my breasts felt so weightless and almost floated with the water just covering half of their surface.

I followed him on out, watching him as he swam out and dunked himself under the water. He came up shaking the water off and laughed. He was so beautiful. "Look at that." he nodded to where the truck was parked and I turned as he came up behind me. He was right, it was beautiful. Lightning bugs played in the trees and the patterns were absolutely lovely.

It had been such a wonderful idea. He did have great ideas I had to admit, and with just the two of us out in the water, it was so peaceful. I cuddled close to him, kissing him. I said something, about how I'd wanted to make love in the water, but never had.

He countered, reminding me of the beach, and I had to remind him that that was on the sand, not in the water. That hadn't been at all what I had thought it would be either. The only time I'd ever made love in water had been in a bubble bath we'd shared. And that had been a very very lovely thing indeed.

He laughed and then looked at me, and I realized I'd always melt when it came to looking into his eyes. He had these beautiful dark eyes that caught an amber light sometimes and they were just, so easy to get lost in. He grabbed me, pulling me up and letting me settle my legs around his waist. Gently he eased into me and the feeling is, indescribable. It's bliss to be so weightless and to feel so full and to have all these sensors going off at once.

I held tight to his shoulders, letting him guide me and marveling at the feeling of being afloat but held tight. On and on we went round and round. It was indescribable. Being there, feeling him, his voice talking to me, asking me questions I couldn't answer because the pleasure was too intense, riding out orgasm after orgasm as he continued.

I leaned back in the water, playing with my nipples, my breasts afloat in the water, he encouraged it, and as he pulled me harder and harder against him, waves of pleasure whipped over me again.

I lost track of how many times I came, lost a sense of where I was, all that was real was him inside my body hard and real and ever so present. My hands on his shoulders, the skyline with lightning bugs glittering in the background, that was real. I whimpered to him that I was going to pass out, that it was too intense, and to be honest, I'm not sure that I didn't.

There are a few moments I certainly don't remember, and the ones I do are of moaning and damn near screaming his name, begging and pleading for him to stop in one breath, and for him to never stop in another.

It was ...amazing. I was weak from cuming so many times. Lost in the feeling of how hard he was inside of me. Of the friction the water created, and of how lubed up I was despite all of it. He would always turn me on, make me crave his touch. Make me crave to be so impaled on him. I whimpered as he continued talking, saying things that gave me mental images that only heightened the feelings his hands and his thrusts were causing.

I lowered my grip on him, letting my hands grab his ass so hard I feared I might have bruised him, but I didn't care, I wanted him in me. Wanted to feel him all the way inside of me, and he loved it too. I held tight to his nice round ass as he pounded inside of me. It was amazing, the water around us was rippling with our movements, and as it washed against my nipples I was lost. He kept on whispering, kept on drawing me down on on the full length of his thickness, and I was lost.

I leaned back enjoying the biggest orgasm I can remember to date, and slipped from him. I'd wriggled and tightened too much in my pleasure to let him achieve his, and we were both too spent to try it again at the moment. As it was, I could feel that I was going to be sore in a matter of time. I sighed, I hated leaving him so unsatisfied, because honestly, the best orgasms are the ones where I feel his cum erupting inside of me as I ride out the orgasms he's so graciously given me, but I made a mental note that I should very well make it up to him later.

We cavorted in the water for a while, swimming and floating and just...having fun. The air was growing slightly chill, and all of a sudden there was a bit of lightning in the sky. I smiled to myself, I'd just had my own nice length of lightning, and while riding the lightning was fun, I had to agree that he was right, water and lightning of the electrical sort would not be a good mix.

Still, it was so wonderful, and when my legs had steadied I started wading for the truck with him not far behind me, looking out onto the water, and back to him I had to think that I'd never fail to jump at the chance to go to the lake with him. Preferably at one in the morning. Preferably without clothes. Preferably impaled on his cock while I almost floated on the water. Ah, yes. From now on when there was a lazy summer night. I think I'd definitely prefer the lake.