The Lake Ch. 04

Story Info
Samantha and friends at the lake.
1.1k words
14k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rboxer
rboxer
5 Followers

The morning was a pleasure to wake up to. We tried to keep Julie off her foot as much as possible, so Mike and I made breakfast. I wasn’t sure how we were going to be, considering how I’d made him cheat of Julie last night.

“Do you want to ask me something?” he said, perhaps sensing something.

I sighed.

“I’m sorry for how I went about things last night. I shouldn’t have tried to blackmail you.”

Mike lifted me up and put me on the kitchen counter, bringing us face to face.

“Isabelle, I thought Julie would have told you last night.”

“Told me what?”

“No more secret’s right?”

“Um, OK. Sure.”

Mike started to blush again.

“Well, when I came home to get the Blazer, I checked on you.”

“Yeah, I understand that.”

“I put you into bed and put away your toys.”

I waited.

“And then I told Julie about it.”

“Well, that’s not such a big deal.”

“That’s not the issue. Julie told me that you’d been having difficulties with Simon, and she persuaded me to, ah, make myself available to you, if you were interested.”

“What the hell? How could she do that?”

“She was faking being drunk. She told me when I carried her upstairs. She’d been watching you drinking, and she said that she recognized the look on your face from college.”

I was kind of stunned.

“Julie said if the opportunity arose, I should, ah, consent.”

I laughed.

“But I almost had to blackmail – I did have to blackmail you!”

“I though I couldn’t go through with it, but when I saw your lovely naked ass, I had to fuck it as much as you wanted me to.”

I put my arms around his neck, and drew him into a kiss. Briefly our tongues touched, and then we broke apart.

“Thank you Mike. I think Julie has it right; you’re something special.”

He blushed again, and I noticed something this time, it turns out to be a pretty good barometer of what was happening between his legs. I felt his cock responding.

“Don’t worry about,” he said, “it does that all the time.”

I grinned nastily at him.

“That’s really, really good news.”

I slid a hand into the front of his shorts, dipped inside his boxers and pulled his cock out. I was sitting right on the edge of the counter, and it was just a little too high to take him inside me, but I pulled on it, stroking and pulling his cock, my hand stopping only a few inches away from my naked pussy, where I could feel the heat starting to come from me.

“Jesus Isabelle, you keep this up and I’ll have to fuck you.”

I didn’t speak, just kept stroking him, trying to pull him higher and higher, turning my palm over the head of his cock, causing him to groan as I smeared pre-cum from the tip, still pulling firmly.

“Christ,” he said, and I watched his eyes close, and his cock seem to get even larger in my hand.

“I want to do this all day,” I said. I was entranced with feeling this cock so close to me, my hands wrapped around the shaft and head, continuing to pull it from the base to the head, slipping over the corona and feeling the heat from his head, hand over hand, again and again, imagining it get fractionally closer every time, closer, closer.

Mike had other ideas.

He grabbed my skirt and lifted it, revealing my strawberry blond patch, the first time he got a really good look at it. His cock was pulsing strongly, as he stood on his toes. I pulled his cock again, harder, sliding myself perilously close to the edge of the counter, until there was just enough contact, and the head of his cock just entered me.

We established an impossible rhythm, joined by a mere inch. Mike was flexing his cock muscles, and I was trying to suck him deeper inside me. We kissed each other deeply. When I sucked on his bottom lip, he grunted, and when I sucked on his tongue, sucked the saliva from him, and swallowed greedily as if it were sperm from a tiny cock, Mike pulled my hips to him even harder, and I slid off the counter, his hands lowering me down onto his cock, my legs automatically wrapping around his hips.

Pleasure exploded through my body and into my head, and I cried out.

“Fuck!”

I pulled myself up, inch-by-inch, slowly off his cock, and then dropped down, carefully, again.

“Oh Jesus, Fuck!”

Mike fucked me standing there, braced against the counter, and I groaned in disbelief when I felt things change. Mike’s cock seemed suddenly fill me up entirely. When I lifted myself off this time, it felt like I was being pulled inside out, and I just about screamed into joyous agony.

When I sank down on his cock I could no longer take all of him. My head fell back and I moaned, completely full of him.

“Oh fuck,” I cried, as Mike moved me carefully up and down, him now sweating and dripping with the strain of supporting us, but I was too far gone to be of help, being fucked so thoroughly, I couldn’t do anything except lay back, Mike pushing into me again and again. I managed to open my eyes again, riding the waves of a giant rushing orgasm firing up from my pussy, whispering each time he sank into me, each stroke, ‘fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck’, while Julie stood there, her fingers a blur between her legs, her mouth open and moaning as I watched her come. She locked eyes with me just as I started to come, crying and fucked by Mike, and I felt him loose his rhythm, thrust jerkily once, then twice more, and I felt waves of light poured into me from his cock with an almighty cry of delight.

Julie sat between us at the breakfast table.

“Sorry Jules,” I said, “we got carried away.”

She put one arm around each of us, and pulled us to her.

“I was happy last night, just seeing you together. I was ecstatic when Isabelle and I got to be together again. And this morning, I’m in heaven. I was wondering if I’d done the right thing, trying to satisfy all of my feelings, for both of you, by having you both together.”

She took a drink of coffee.

“I think you two will really get to care for each other, if you haven’t begun to already.”

Mike suddenly smiled at me; in the same way I’d seen him smile at Julie yesterday. It was open, honest, caring and loving, and I felt myself start to get wet all over again.

“Look, Mike, you’ve made her blush,” said Julie, laughing now.

“Oh, God,” I said, trying to hide my burning face in my hands.

rboxer
rboxer
5 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Lake Ch. 03 Previous Part
The Lake Series Info

Similar Stories

Wife Takes on Black Sailors She gets a pounding.in Loving Wives
Making Up Couple makes up in a very hot way.in Erotic Couplings
Theater Man fantasizes about coffee shop girl.in Erotic Couplings
The Billy Club You get into a policeman's fantasy.in Group Sex
While Hubby Was Working Late Reading stories to warm me up for things to come.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories