The Lake House Ch. 01

Story Info
A mom and her son live on a lake house.
5.2k words
4.25
179.5k
130

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kp1215
Kp1215
120 Followers

This is going to be a long running story not someone and done so if you enjoy a longer story and in-depth character change, as opposed to just a quick short story then this is for you.

This story will span out over many chapters, not all will be filled with gratuitous sex, some are just for character building and to advance the plot. So if you're looking for nothing but a quick read to get off this may not be for you.

More characters will be introduced as the story progresses and as with the names of the mom and son in this story their names will be changed. The moms name is Kathy, and the sons name is Garrett.

It was winter in our small town, we lived near the coast so that meant that the air was crisp and clean. The lake that our house was built on was frozen over now, and the snowy pine trees were weighted down by all the snow and ice.

My mother and I lived in the house just the two of us, my father left a long time ago and hasn't returned since. My mom never quite moved on she's had some small relationships here and there, but nothing serious, I was much the same only having a few girlfriends in high school, and only a couple dates after graduating. My mom and I preferred the company of one another as opposed to that of others.

I worked in the gas station along the local highway, it was decent work and the pay was good, no one really passed through though except the occasional traveler or family headed north for a vacation. My mom worked at the clinic in town as a nurse, she loved her job, she had a thing for caring for others. Most people would say that we had a unique relationship and I might agree if I was someone else. At the age of twenty-two I still lived with her in the house I grew up in. I had no intentions of leaving the town, nor moving out of the house in any hurry, and my mom was content to have me, she said that she wishes I'd never leave. She was a good person to live with on top of all that, she gave me my privacy and was always there when I needed her.

My mom was a wonderful woman, she could have left me just like my father but instead she decided to raise me and give up the young life she could have had. She gave birth to me when she was eighteen, and she gave up going out and begin wild like her friends, instead she settled into her little home on the lake and raised me by herself while living off a nurses wages. She certainly had to fight back a lot of men in her time, she is one of the more attractive women in the town. Now at the age of forty she still had the look of only being in her twenties, shes about average height, and has long silky chestnut colored hair. Her breasts are 34DD and she has a waist size of 24, I only know her measurements because I've bought her clothes before.

It was snowing heavily so the roads were mostly shutdown and most of the places in town were either closed or had only one or two people working so luckily mom and I had no work for the next few days depending on the weather. The beauty of living in a small town is how cheap everything is, our house was amazing and very affordable, it was huge so we weren't going to feel cooped up if we were stuck here for a few days. Mom had her painting that she liked to do, and she had an entire room for it. I had plenty of reading to do if I got bored and all of the movies I could want, don't worry we have internet too were not that backwoods.

Mom started off the day by sitting in the sun room that was her studio, painting and listening to music. I spent most of the morning out chopping firewood for the fireplace, or relaxing in the living room. Mom and I were very comfortable around one another, a possible side affect of being each others only constants for the majority of our lives. She would often walk around the house in her silk robes, or in a tank-top and shorts during the summer. she also like wearing only her scrubs when she got off work. Being around a mature woman for my entire life I naturally became mature as well at a very young age, and became okay with seeing her nipping through a robe or her scrubs. She was also in the same sense okay with seeing me shirtless or wearing only boxers. This was seen by some as a weird but to me it was a perfect way to coexist. This was the way that most of our free days went but this particular spree of days was very different, our relationship would start taking drastically different changes.

I had always had a slight attraction to my mom, it makes sense though she's the only woman that has had a real impact on my life. She taught me the birds and the bees, she explained how to kiss and helped me to be prepared for all my dates, not to mention she was always there for me whenever I needed her. She was also a very attractive woman to have always around me and often less dressed than you'd expect her to be. I never dared to tell her for fear of ruining what we had, or her feeling like she needed to act different around me. I also never told any of my friends for fear of them giving me flack about it or disowning me for my taboo thoughts. My thoughts were never dirty in nature, I just had an attraction to her, a feeling of love and tenderness, not of wanting to take her or to try and rape or harm her in anyway.

Later on in the day she walked out into the kitchen, her robe was very loosely tied together. She was bent over at the fridge and showing a full view of her unclothed crotch. I tried not to look but the way that our house was set up and where I was sitting in the living room there was a direct line of sight through out the living room, kitchen, dining room, and the storage room. My eyes couldn't look away I tried to gather my senses, to be respectful and not stare but an innate feeling kept my eyes transfixed. She stood up causing her robe to cover back over her crotch, I looked away quickly. She opened up a drink and came to sit in the living room. She sat at the opposite end of the couch from me, and her breasts jiggled slightly as she rested back.

"How are you darling?" she asked

"I'm alright, and you?" I responded

"Splendid, my paintings are coming along great," she said

"That's good to hear," I stated

I glanced over at her out of the corner of my eye, she was stunning, the way the light coming through the window crested and shimmered on her beautiful skin was breathtaking, she was like an angel sent down from above. I wasn't normally this careless with my affections, I was good at keeping my head on straight and focusing on something else rather than being the guy that stares. Maybe after being in the house for the past few days, and possibly more to come was giving me a little bit of cabin fever.

"Well I'd better get back to it," she said as she got up off the couch and took a sip from her drink.

"Alright, have fun," I said while trying to look enthralled in the television.

"By the way, you've got something right there," she said with a smirk while pointing down at my crotch. I raised my hands and looked down to see a semi hard erection pressing against my boxers. By the time I looked up to acknowledge her she was closing the door to her studio. I was truly embarrassed, she seemed very calm with it though maybe she didn't know it was likely due to her display in the kitchen. I had never really been in her studio much, she always closed the door to it and asked that she be left to work unless it was an emergency. Maybe I should tell her, she surely would want me to be honest with her. I got up off the couch and walked over to her studio and as I opened the door I saw a sight that stopped me dead in my tracks. My mother in all her beauty was standing before her easel, but not in the way I had expected, she was fully nude and her robe was rested over stool nearby, for a mere moment she didn't notice me and I saw her from the side, her ass in full view one finely sculpted hip slightly lower than the other and her arms crossed as she examined her painting, her breasts were turned away from me but I got a side view of them and they were astonishing. She quickly turned to me at the door, but she didn't cover up instead she looked at me dead on showing her light bush, her full breasts, and her nipples. I tried my hardest to speak, but I couldn't formulate a coherent sentence, never before had I been this stumped.

"Can I help you dear?" she asked politely

"I... uh, um I just... was wanting to explain that... that thing out there," I answered pointing to the living room.

"You don't have to explain," she said as she sat down her brush and sat on her stool. She threw one leg up over the other to cover up her crotch slightly.

"I know... but it's... just, embarrassing," I said trying to divert my eyes away form her private areas. I really wanted to look, but I felt disrespectful every time they came into view.

"It's okay dear, are you alright? You seem like you're frightened by me,"

"I... well...you're naked,"

"You've seen me like this before, I rarely wear much clothing at all, and this is the way I like to paint, you're normally very mature about these things,"

"I know mom, I just can't, I don't know how to react with seeing this much, and I haven't been out of the house in a while," She was right I had seen her like in the kitchen but never the full picture like this.

"Well clearly part of you knows how to react," she said again with a devilish grin as she pointed at my crotch. She was starting to throw me off a little, I hadn't seen her like this in a long time. When I was young she went through a sort of nudist thing, and we never really wore much clothing but as I got into the older teen years she stopped, maybe because of her boyfriends she had around that time.

"Oh I'm sorry mom, I just, I..." I exclaimed as I noticed my erection had grown more and was now very noticeable.

"You cant help it darling, its natural to react that way, why don't you just join me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well I used to be very big into nudity and being a nudist but with your grandmothers advice I decided to stop that when you grew up, I really only do it when I'm asleep or in here now. You've grown and now you're a very mature man, why don't you join me, lose the boxers, it's very liberating." I stood there frozen and she walked over to me, I attempted to say something but she placed her finger over my mouth to hush me. Was this some sort of dream? Was I lost in a daydream thinking of some strange scenario in which my mom makes my wildest dreams come true?

She removed her finger from my mouth and slipped her hands on both of my hips in between my boxers and me then she slowly slid them down over my erect penis and dropped them to the floor. I stood there, quiet, blushed and still trying to make sense of all this. My mother wasn't normally like this, was she maybe suffering from some cabin fever as well? We'd only been in here for about four days, and we could still get out to the porch and the back patio.

I stood there butt naked before my also butt naked mother, she said nothing but pulled my face down to hers and gave me a light kiss on the cheek. She was a thing of beauty, she turned around and returned to her painting, as she walked away I couldn't help but stare at her ass, her firm cheeks swaying from side to side.

"Should I go now?" I asked clueless as to what she wanted me to do now.

"You're free to do what you like, more free than you know," she answered. What did she mean by that? I wasn't going to stand there with my penis out in front of my mom. I walked out to the couch and sat down. My mind raced, why was she so open? Why was she waiting until now of all the time in the world to do something like this? She was driving me crazy, I hadn't had feelings like this about her since I first learned how to masturbate ,and believe me she was the only one I thought about for quite a while.

I retreated to my room for the remainder of the afternoon, but I soon remembered mom had designated tonight as a movie night. Would we both be in the nude like earlier?

The time came and mom called up for me to come down and join her, I made my way halfway down the stairs, to see her butt naked beside the television. She patted on the wood floor beside her, I walked up to her and sat down also in the nude, but now under control of my arousal. I just had to remember not to look at her bellow the shoulders. We thumbed through movies until deciding on one and making our way to the couch, I tried to sit so that I wasn't very close to her but not to be super far away either.

"Here," she said gesturing for me to join her with the only blanket she'd brought

I could hardly believe it, my mom the only woman I'd ever had real feelings for was sitting just an arms length away from me, and fully nude don't forget. The movie started and I made myself a little more comfortable as I became accustomed to her being naked and so close to me. Mom pulled the blanket a little bit, and then leaned in against me. She was resting her head against my shoulder. I tried to focus on the movie, rather than the fact that a naked woman was laying against me.

About Half way through the movie she shifted to sitting back up and removed the blanket.

"I'm going to get some alcohol, would you like some?" she asked

"Yea, I'll have whatever you're having," I answered as she turned around showing her ass to me, I looked back to the movie.

"you sure you don't want me to pause it?"

"no, I'm fine," she responded looking back at me, she was now bent over grabbing a wine bottle from under the counter. Her crotch was in full view, her light brunette bush was split by a vagina the likes of witch I'd never seen. If I showed it to you and gave you no clues you'd swear it belonged to an twenty year old. I was lost in it, starring deeply, I wanted to feel bad because it was my mother, but in a way I felt like she wanted me to look. She returned to the living room with two glasses of red wine. I sipped mine and then sat it down on the coffee table in front of the couch. We didn't drink to regularly but mom always had alcohol around.

She sipped from her wine and clenched it against her breasts as she sat with her legs crisscrossed beside me. It was now nice and toasty thanks to the fireplace, she was no longer using the blanket except to lightly cover her crotch and feet. The movie was great but I was having trouble concentrating thanks to my current company. My penis was lightly erect just above normal nothing really noticeable, I had the blanket covering it anyways.

All of the sudden I had a change of feelings, I was no longer embarrassed, at all. My mom had always been there for me, never let me down, and was rarely ever wrong. Maybe this is normal, I was okay with it, with being nude with my mother.

The movie carried on and my mom and I continued to drink. She got up a few times to refill our drinks and to run to the bathroom. I could tell she was starting to get a little tipsy, not that she was a light weight but she acts differently when shes been drinking, noticeably different. She also suggested something that I know a sober her would never do which was that we follow this up with a horror movie. She only watched horror movies when she was drinking.

After the movie ended she went to the kitchen and poured some new heavier drinks, she was a big fan of vodka. She made some mixed drinks and returned to the living room. I was standing naked changing the movie as my mom sat on the couch. I made my way back to the couch. My mom was now getting very loose, she was letting her breasts hang out in the open, her legs were also wide open giving a view at her light bush, and lips. I was also beginning to feel the effects of the alcohol after a few glasses of wine, I wasn't drunk though, I could still keep my eyes forward at the screen. I started to drink my new drink that my mom had made. I felt more calm thanks to the alcohol and my new found comfort with this situation.

The movie was great, we were starting to get drunk, my mom was giggling at really cheesy parts of the movie and she was getting really excited at the scary parts. She had slowly inched over closer to me and was holding her drink with both hands. Without even planning I put my arm up behind my mother and she moved in under it, we looked like a high-school couple on a movie date. She would look over at me every now and again, and I back at her. We jumped together at the jump scares, and we continued to drink. One plus side is that no matter how much my mom has ever drank she always held her alcohol well, as do I. The night was still pretty young, and we were almost done with the movie.

"Are you hungry baby?" she asked

"A little, are you?" I responded

"Yea, maybe we should fix something after the movie,"

"Sounds good," I said. We finished the last few scenes of the movie and then we made our way to the kitchen. My mom was bouncing about the kitchen as she sat her drink down on the counter and then went over to the fridge, her breasts swung free from side to side and up and down as she drunkenly moved about.

"How about some mac and cheese?"

"I'd love some," She knew me to well, one of my favorite things to eat.

"So how are you enjoying it?"

"Enjoying what?" I asked honestly not knowing that she was referring to my current state of clothing.

"The whole nude thing," she explained

"Oh! I love it, I feel really calm about it know, it's different but I like it,"

"That's good, it's nice not to be the only one," she stated with a smile. She was beautiful, I was busy grabbing water for the pot to boil the noodles, but the whole time I was looking over at her in her naked glory.

"Sweetie if you wanna look just ask," she said as she turned and raised her breasts up with her hands.

"I'm sorry mom I just, you're so gorgeous, I keep getting lost," I explained apologetically. I returned over to the stove where she was, and put the pot on the burner.

"That's very sweet of you to say," she said with a slight blush. We sat there and made the noodles and cheese and sipped on our drinks, then we returned to the couch. My mom sat down on the wood floor so that she was closer to the table, I joined her.

"Do you wanna watch another movie? It's only midnight after all," she questioned

"Yea, what kind of a movie do you wanna watch?" I asked

"How about a romantic one? unless that's to girly for you," she joked

"You know I'd watch anything with my mom,"

She got up and put in some romantic drama, it wasn't that bad actually. We sat there on the floor while the opening credits and trailers rolled, we chatted a little and ate our food.

"So, what exactly was that about when I came out of my studio this morning? It seemed a little late for some morning wood right?" she asked as she ate

"Well, to be honest, your robe was a little high while you were at the fridge and I saw your crotch, I didn't even notice it growing until you pointed it out," I explained

"Oh sorry sweetie, mommy just tries to be casual around you, you've always seemed so okay with it,"

"I am normally, I just... I've never really seen you that way, at least not since I was very young,"

"I understand, well you've definitely seen me quite a bit tonight haven't ya?" she said with a giggle. She had a certain joking manner about it, like it was a cool thing that we both were fine with each others bodies. She also sounded like she was a little drunk. My mom seemed like she was glancing down at my penis, it's really nothing amazing average size. But she seemed to keep checking in on it as we sitting there waiting for the movie to start.

The movie began and we finished our food, we moved up onto the couch and my mom again positioned herself under my arm, and up against my chest, my mom went to move slightly closer to me under my arm, but in her drunken movement she slipped a little and fell over onto my lap. Her face was mere inches from my penis, it was slightly hard and it was taking notice to the fact that her soft lips were within close range.

Kp1215
Kp1215
120 Followers
12