The Lake of Temptation

Story Info
A human lives with mermaids.
4.4k words
4.55
40.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story is set in the same world as the Lake Monster, but with new characters. It is a short little fic designed to precede the Lake Monster sequel.)

*

The summer breeze was a cooling relief as Hailey climbed the steep hill to her destination. She wiped the sweat away from her face and flicked away an irritating strand of brown hair. Despite putting her shoulder length hair in a ponytail, a strand always managed to break free. She sighed and trudged on, telling herself that it was worth it. Instead of taking the well-worn path on the left to the lake that all the mermaids knew of, she took the one on the right that appeared to lead into nothing but forest.

But she knew better. She was the only one in town that knew about the secret lake that took an extra half hour to get to, but it was well worth it for the privacy. As the sweat dripped down her face she told herself that another ten minutes and then she could be settled comfortably under a tree, reading her book and enjoying the summer day.

It felt good to know of the secret lake, something that the mermaids had never discovered. Hailey was an interesting addition to the mermaid colony, her mother, Joyce had fallen in love with a mermaid named Ari, and they had decided to stay in the human world, adopting Hailey when she was nine. She had purposefully been nothing but trouble for the first few years, but their love for her never faded and eventually she began to love them too.

It was only until after she graduated from college that they told her of the mermaid world and Ari's secret. And now she watched over the store that her parents owned. They were on their month long honeymoon trip and had left her to take care of the store and their house a few blocks away. While the mermaids were very nice to her, she still felt very different, and having a secret place all to herself helped relax her.

But what Hailey didn't know was that someone else knew of the lake, and that someone was already at the lake, enjoying the crystal clear water. It was Alexa's favorite spot, a secret place that she had been coming to since she was young. She swam a few laps around the tear-shaped lake before walking back onto shore, allowing her blue skin to dry under the sun before heading over to the shade of the nearby trees. She had packed a picnic basket full of food, but as she laid on the cool grass, another need surfaced.

She stretched indolently before running her hand down her front, over the muscles of her stomach, before reaching the junction between her thighs.

She closed her eyes as she coaxed her cock out of its prepuce sheath, rubbing the base of it and working her way up to the sensitive head. Ah it felt so good when she rubbed the tip, coating her hand in her own precum. She stroked the shaft slowly at first, then gradually increasing in speed until she was close. She quickly grabbed a towel and pulled it over the tip, spurting into it. Ah, much better. She put the towel to the side and lay back down, putting her hands behind her head happily.

She lay that way for a few minutes, enjoying the high that followed her orgasm. She started to sit up after a while, but then realized she couldn't sit up. "Meep?" She said, confused at the pull on her wrists. She turned her head to try and look; apparently she had laid down in a bunch of vines and now had expertly gotten herself stuck in them. She tugged and tugged but it didn't seem to do anything, the vines held fast onto her wrists. She was starting to panic when she saw someone approaching, then she sighed in relief. It was embarrassing, but she was glad she wasn't going to be stuck here. "Hello." She called out to the approaching figure.

Disappointment hit Hailey hard as she spotted a mermaid already reclining near the lake. Guess this place isn't that much of a secret after all, she thought grumpily to herself. She recognized the mermaid, Alexa. Alexa spoke English, and so they had the occasional chat when she dropped by for groceries, just small talk, but she did remember last week when she was struggling to bring in the crates of potatoes and Alexa had offered to help, lifting them almost effortlessly and putting them away.

"Hailey." Alexa smiled in recognition. She looked a little embarrassed, and Hailey soon realized why. It was hard not to notice Alexa's large cock resting lazily against her leg, mermaid's cocks only came out when they were aroused, and it looked like Alexa had taken care of herself already.

"I got stuck in these vines, do you mind helping me out?" Alexa's silky voice brought her back to reality, she realized that she had just been staring at Alexa's cock. Alexa hadn't seemed to notice though; she was still struggling against the vines, trying to break free. She knelt down and started to examine the vines.

"Wow, you're really stuck." She commented. "So, who else knows about this place?" She asked curiously as she examined the vine.

"Pretty sure it's just you and me." Alexa said, looking over. Bad idea, the way Hailey was crouched Alexa got a full view of her cleavage and even part of a pert nipple, peeking out from underneath her green sports bra. Even in just a sports bra and black capris Hailey was way overdressed compared to the mermaids, who were always nude. Alexa wondered what the rest of the nipple looked like. Her cock responded immediately, giving a happy twitch at the thought. This time she noticed Hailey's eyes dart to her cock. Then she noticed she wasn't free yet.

"It's a shame, I thought I had this place all to myself...I'm kind of disappointed." Hailey said.

"Meep?" Alexa frowned at the hand stroking her arm, confused. "Hailey, the vines..." She let out a yelp of surprise as Hailey straddled her waist in one smooth motion.

Ok, now Hailey had no idea where she was going with this, all she knew was that she was pissed that someone had already known about her secret lake spot, and apparently from the looks of it, it was a wanking off spot too. She was just winging it now, but with Alexa the mermaid all tied up, she figured she'd have a little fun, make her squirm a bit. She traced Alexa's abs with her fingers, delighting in the confused look on the mermaid's face, and something else too. From this position it was easy to admire Alexa's body, the thin waist, the well-muscled arms, and the small but perky breasts. "So I'm guessing this is your place then, isn't it? You were probably here first, so I guess it's yours. Your...jerking off place." She circled the small nipple with her index finger, gently rolling it between her thumb and finger.

Alexa squirmed uncomfortably underneath Hailey, she could feel her cock hardening, and Hailey wasn't even touching her there. It was embarrassing to feel herself getting aroused by Hailey's touch, my god, were all humans this manipulative?

"I'm willing to share the place, it'll be our secret." She said. But it wasn't about the lake anymore, that was obvious when Hailey shrugged off the offer. Soft hands came up to squeeze her breasts, making her moan.

My god, she's so hot. Hailey thought to herself as she squeezed those soft mounds in her hands. She could feel Alexa's erection pressing against her and so she switched positions, moving down between Alexa's legs. The mermaid struggled to sit up to see where she was going, but once again the vines prevented her from doing anything. Her cock thrust up towards the sky, proud and hard, dark blue with a large midnight colored head.

Hailey reached out to touch it and Alexa gasped. The feeling was wonderful, velvet on steel, she couldn't stop touching it, and the heady smell that came from the tip was very alluring. Without thinking she pressed her lips against the spongy head, watching Alexa buck her hips and cry out.

Alexa dug her fingers into the dirt, feeling tears well up in her eyes as the human teased her incessantly, rubbing those soft lips against her cockhead, her tongue occasionally darting out to lick her.

It felt like she had been doing this for hours. Every time Alexa would raise her hips up Hailey would pull back. She longed to cram her large cock down Hailey's throat, see her eyes bulge out as she registered the size of her. If only she could get free...

Alexa's cock felt so good In Hailey's mouth, the head was big and soft, she sucked on it fondly, but not close enough so that Alexa could enter her mouth any more than she wanted. She loved teasing the mermaid, the look on her face was so sexy, full of longing, sexual hunger. Of course she would satisfy her later, she wasn't that mean. Her gaze wander up to the mermaid's face again, her eyes were shut and she was panting, her tongue sticking out a little bit.

She sat up and moved forward, pressing her lips against Alexa's. Mmm those were nice and soft too, she saw Alexa's eyes snap open in surprise but after a while she kissed her back. Hailey pushed her tongue against Alexa's teeth, wanting access into her mouth, and to her surprise, Alexa let her. Their tongues touched and Hailey stroked it with her own. She was getting wet from all this kissing, and when Alexa buried her hands in her hair she moaned. Wait. It took her a second to realize the very angry mermaid was free. Oh shit.

Alexa growled deep in her throat, flipping Hailey over before tying her up with the vines. Alexa was smart, she grabbed a loose vine and tied Hailey's hands together in an expert knot. Now she could have her in any position she dsired. "My turn now." She said with a sneer. She pulled off Hailey's shorts, exposing her bare bottom, then sat on Hailey's leg to prevent her from trying to escape. Then she raised her hand up high and brought it down. Smack! Smack! She spanked the naughty human, punishing her for what she did. Hailey cried out, more out of indignation than actual pain.

It was so embarrassing to be spanked by a mermaid, Hailey kicked her legs to no avail, finally the spanking stopped. "Look, I'm sorry, now you had your fun too, so why don't we...HEY!" Alexa was sitting on her legs, tying the vines to her ankles too. She was then flipped back around and forced onto her knees as Alexa stood up.

"Alexa, be reasonable, it was just a joke, I didn't-ULP!" Alexa had taken the opportunity to shove her cock into Hailey's open mouth, and she gagged on her massive size. She tried to pull away, outraged by the sudden intrusion, but the hand on the back of head stopped her from doing anything.

"You owe me." Demanded a very frustrated Alexa.

After a few thrusts Hailey started to get used to it and actually started to enjoy the feel of that large member in her mouth. She sucked and sucked on the engorged cock, and soon Alexa's hand on the back of her head relaxed and she controlled the pace, bobbing her head up and down the shaft, giving special attention to the large tip, tonguing the small hole, a move which Alexa especially seemed to love.

"So good..." Murmured Alexa. After a few minutes she stiffened, squeezing the back of Hailey's head, she could feel that the mermaid was close and she sucked harder, and with a cry Alexa came, she felt cum shoot into her mouth, thick and hot with just a touch of sweetness.

She swallowed the large amount of cum eagerly, liking the taste as It went down her throat. And then she had to swallow again. Alexa put both hands on Hailey's head and continued to shoot her load into Hailey's mouth, a steady stream of cum that despite Hailey's efforts, started to fill her mouth. Soon it bubbled out of the corners of her lips and started to run down her chin.

"Mmph!" She couldn't speak with her mouth full of mermaid cock and her hands were tied behind her. She tried to get Alexa's attention but she had her eyes closed and was moaning. Alexa rolled her hips, slowly humping Hailey's face as she came continuously, her cock giving small twitches every so often. The look of pure pleasure on her face was actually endearing, and so Hailey let her continue, she felt the cum run down her face and down her cleavage.

She had never felt anything like this before, the feeling was absolutely spectacular, what she could do on her own paled in comparison compared to this. When she opened her eyes she rubbed her cock on the inside of Hailey's cheek, smiling until she realized that Hailey was trying to say something. She pulled her cock out of her mouth with a noisy squelch.

"Take my bra off, please." Hailey begged, the bra was soaked from Alexa's cum and was sticking to her, it was uncomfortable. She didn't have any desire to get free anymore, she was hot and horny from giving Alexa the blowjob and hopefully the mermaid would return the favor.

"Oh ok, sorry." Alexa said. She fumbled with the bra for a moment, it looked like the only way to get rid of the bra was to pull it over Hailey's head. And so she did, pulling it over Hailey's head, and down her arms, out of the way, watching Hailey's breasts spill out, bouncing slightly. Oops, she realized too late that all the cum in the bra just went onto Hailey's face. She wiped some of it away with her hand, but the other woman didn't seem to care that much. She fondled Hailey's breasts, taking one of the nipples into her mouth. Hailey groaned at Alexa's ministrations, she allowed herself to be eased onto her back as Alexa pleased her. It wasn't long before Alexa was pulling off the shorts, bunching them at Hailey's ankles.

She admired the smoothness of Hailey's skin, the creamy thighs, the light scent of her arousal. When she took her pants off the smell was stronger, enticing. She pressed her lips against the folds as Hailey cried out and arched her back in response. She sat back to admire her prize, at the pure sexiness of Hailey's womanhood, the stiff clitoris and the open hole that oozed her wetness that to Alexa looked like cum.

"Do that again, please." Hailey begged her and Alexa grinned her mermaid grin, obliging. From then on, no place was free from Alexa's exploring tongue as she swirled it around Hailey's pussy. She sucked on the tiny clit for a while until a breathless pant drew her attention. "Put your fingers in me."

One finger went in too easily, so she added another, curling them inside to hit Hailey's g-spot. Her tongue flicked almost lazily over Hailey's engorged clit, it wasn't long before Hailey clenched hard around her fingers, breathing shallowly as she came. She fondled her breasts as Hailey came down from her orgasm, and when she found her breath the mermaid kissed her, the taste of her pussy still on her lips.

They kissed, and then kissed some more, Hailey found that she like the heat of Alexa's bare skin against hers, she rubbed her nipples against Alexa's and heard her purr in response. Alexa grinded her hips against hers, and she felt something prodding against her leg. Alexa sat back to rub her large cock against Hailey's leg teasingly and Hailey couldn't bear it. "Come on." She protested, raising her hips as Alexa pulled away.

"Say it." Alexa purred, pressing the length of her body against Hailey's.

"I want you inside me, Alexa." Hailey admitted, blushing furiously.

Alexa positioned her drooling cock at Hailey's entrance, rubbing the tip against Hailey's pussy, making it nice and wet.

"Faster." Hailey groaned, and she complied, entering her in one smooth stroke. She met little resistance and moaned at the incredible of sensation of being enclosed in Hailey's warm, tight folds.

"Oh my god." They both groaned in unison as Alexa thrusted into her new human lover, in and out, their hips moving in unison to keep the rhythm going. Alexa nibbled on Hailey's pouty lower lip, gripping her shoulders so she could go deeper, she fucked her hard so that the brunette's breasts bounced up and down. Alexa reached down between them to gently rub Hailey's clit and she watched her shut her eyes.

Hailey's pussy started becoming tighter and tighter and she couldn't hold it in anymore, she spilled her load inside of her and Hailey's pussy convulsed around her cock, milking her. It was incredible, she closed her eyes, loving every minute of the pleasure. She put her hand on Hailey's clit, feeling it throb underneath her palm, helping Hailey enjoy her long wave of an orgasm. It felt so good to be inside her, she came for a long time, filling her with her mermaid cum. They kissed some more, until finally Hailey pulled away reluctantly.

"The vines are really hurting me." She admitted, and immediately Alexa got out the butter knife and cut her free.

"Sorry, I didn't realize." She said, rubbing Hailey's ankles for her as she rubbed her wrists.

"Don't worry about it." She barely had time to react before Hailey was all over her, kissing and squeezing her breasts. She responded immediately, her member stiffening up again and so they fucked once more, this time Hailey was on top. In that position she was sitting right ontop of Alexa's cock, and soon she was riding it like a pro. They enjoyed that position for a while until Alexa rolled them over so she could put Hailey's legs over her shoulders, plunging her turgid arousal into her, again and again.

It was very messy sex, the mermaid seemed to have an insatiable appetite for sex, and each time she came it was a massive load that she spilled into her. Eventually it was just dripping out of Hailey's pussy but neither of them cared, they just kept fucking. Finally they stopped to take a break, Alexa had just finished inside her for the third time, and moved off her to lie beside her, looking tired but happy. Her flaccid cock was slick with cum, and Hailey knew her pussy probably looked the same way. She wanted to lick it off her, there was so much of it that there was even a rope of cum on Alexa's abs.

"Do you want anything?" Alexa brought the picnic basket over and offered her the contents. They spent the next few minutes enjoying soft pieces of bread with cheese and ham, and then later they shared a fruit salad together. Hailey was nibbling on a pear slice when Alexa spoke. "I've wanted to ask you out sometime, when we had our chats in your store, but I never got the nerve."

Hailey chuckled. "Well I guess we skipped all of that and went straight to the sex." She said, rubbing Alexa's arm. This seemed to trouble the mermaid, she looked over. "I still want to, ask you out I mean. A real date, I'll take you out to a restaurant, I'll pay for everything." She said quickly.

"Okay." Hailey said with a smile, snuggling up to the other woman. She was glad that the mermaid hadn't wanted this to be a one-time thing. They chatted for a while until Alexa got this peculiar look on her face.

"What is it?" Hailey asked as Alexa started to pack everything up.

"We better get going, get your clothes on, it's going to rain soon." They started to head back down towards the village and sure enough, they were almost at the bottom when it started raining buckets. Alexa grabbed Hailey's hand, pulling her to her house, but they were already soaked.

"I'm so cold." Hailey shivered as she looked around Alexa's house, the warm wood floors, walls with brightly colored photos.

"I'll grab you a towel, let's take a shower." Alexa suggested, leading Hailey to her bedroom and the bathroom.

They stepped under the hot water, both sighing in relief as the water cascaded down their backs. Alexa scrubbed Hailey with a loofah, making sure to clean all of the remains of their messy love session off of her. Then when they were both clean she filled the tub and then they lay in the tub together, Hailey on top, resting her head on Alexa's shoulders. "Hm, doesn't look like the rain is letting up." Alexa commented as they listened to the rain pounding on the room. "Maybe you should stay here for the night?"

"Perhaps." Hailey said nonchalantly as Alexa hold her hand. "Mm...ok yeah." She moaned as Alexa sucked on her ear lobe.

They finished with the shower and Alexa dried them both off with a big fluffy towel. "Mm I can wash your clothes for you for tomorrow, we can soak them for now." She was being the perfect hostess, but Hailey had other things in mind.

12