The Lakehouse Ch. 02

Story Info
Continued story of two couples sharing a lake house.
2.7k words
46.9k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 08/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our showers, Ali and I made some lunch and decided to sun ourselves at the dock. The boathouse has running water and a small kitchen area, mostly for cleaning fish, but also had a fridge for keeping wine and beer cold, so we put some sandwiches in there, and got a couple of chairs out so we could enjoy the sun. Though the dock is private, the cove is not. Often on weekdays it is deserted enough that I sunbathe topless, but on weekends there are usually too many people around, and the neighbors all have kids, so I keep covered. This being the Friday of our long weekend, I felt it was safe, so once I sat down, I untied my top, and hung it on the top of the chair.

When Ali took off her beach wrap, she revealed the skimpiest bikini I had ever seen. Two strips of black material covered each nipple, and a third strip covered her labia, her pubic hair sticking out of the strip in all directions. When she sat on the chair with her legs together, much of it was hidden, but when she even slightly parted her legs, the strip of black material almost completely lost in the fray of hair.

"Wow, that's some suit you're almost wearing! When the guys get back, Jay's dick will jump right out of his pants and start humping your leg like a randy dog!" I said at the sight.

"Well, you're sitting here topless!"

"True, but you didn't know that when you put that suit on. Have you ever worn it in public?"

"Yeah, a couple of times on the beach, but I stay covered until I am lying down. Then no one says anything...but it's fun to watch the guys walk by with their wives or girlfriends and try to get an eye full without getting caught!"

We settled in and I watched the activity on the lake. There were boats pulling skiers and jet-skis and the occasional pontoon "party" boat moving along, though no one came too far into our cove. About 11:30 or so I saw our boat come into the cove and slow as he approached the dock. Jay expertly slid the boat into the boathouse, and I covered up to stand and go in to greet them. Ali stayed on the dock.

The boys had caught the night's supper - a couple of good sized lake trout, and Jay set right in to clean them and wrap them and put them on ice for later. Once we cleaned up, he grabbed a couple of beers and a couple of chairs and we headed out to the dock to join Roger and Ali. When Jay got a look at Ali in her tiny bikini, he nearly dropped his beer. I'm sure it was the sudden rush of blood from all other extremities toward his cock.

I could see on his face the confusion of whether to say something, or not, not being sure what I would say, or what Roger would say. Ali simply smiled at him, then looked at me with an "I see what you mean" look.

Jay was just staring, his shorts starting to tent. He quickly decided he needed to change his focus.

"So, what did you girls do this morning?" he asked, trying to change the subject.

"We caught up on old times!" I said, with enough tone in my voice to give Jay an idea of what I was talking about. "You have to remember, we haven't seen each other like this in years! I mean, for a nice long weekend like this!" I quickly added.

Roger had moved a chair next to Ali, so I moved my chair to the other side of Roger, leaving Jay's only option to sit very close to Ali. As he maneuvered his chair, I could see that his gaze found the third strip of material, and could see just what it did *not* hide, and I saw the tent pole in his pants move again. I caught his eyes as he looked my way and I raised my eyebrows at him to say, "Yes, I do know what she's wearing - just barely!"

Jay sat down and cracked open his beer, quickly taking a good drink. I knew he was trying desperately to get his mind somewhere other than his crotch, and the very skimpily clad, sexy woman sitting within easy reach of him. I couldn't let that happen.

"Ali, you want to help me serve these guys their lunch? I'm sure they're hungry after all morning on the lake!"

Ali smiled at me and started to get up. She put a leg on either side of the chaise lounge chair she was sitting on, a move which opened her legs so that only the slimmest part of her labia were now hidden by the tiny strip of material. Jay's eyes nearly bugged out of his head, and he pulled the cold beer in toward his crotch in a desperate attempt to cool himself off. She stood, turning her thong "covered" ass in his direction and planted a big kiss on Roger, then strutted her stuff to the boathouse fridge with me.

Around the corner, she broke into laughter as she heard Jay say, "Damn, Roger, I'm sorry to stare, but she seems to be just pushing it all right in my face!"

We heard Roger's voice in a low reply, too low for us to hear, but I was guessing they were working up a play for us with each others permission. This was almost exactly what I had in mind in asking Ali to come into the boathouse.

Forgetting lunch, I grabbed a couple of towels and spread them out on the bow of the boat, grabbed Ali, and kissed her on the mouth.

"So, you're OK with me fucking your husband? I need to know now, because I won't be able to stop things in a couple of seconds. I want to watch Jay fucking you, and I want to come all on your husband's cock while I'm watching - but only if you're OK with it!"

In answer, she simply reached up and untied my suit, letting my small tits again peek free of material. She kissed each nipple wetly, then blew cool air across them, making them stand up.

"Roger just loves perky nipples!"

"OK, then...Jay! Roger! Can you come help us please? It will *definitely* take both of you to help!" I said, trying to sound like I was still needing help with lunch, and not like I was playing temptress.

When Roger rounded the corner first, and saw me standing there topless, he stopped in his tracks, and Jay walked right into him.

"Jeez, Roger, you coulda warned me!" he started, then he stopped and stared once he saw the scene. I reached over to Ali, and grabbed her ass, then grabbed her bigger boobs from behind.

"You boys see anything you like for lunch?" Ali said to them. As they stepped onto the boat, I let go of Ali and walked right up to Roger, whose swim trunks by now were moving with his impressive tent pole underneath. Ali, in the meantime, walked up to Jay, and immediately pulled his shorts down, letting them drop around his ankles. His beautiful cock, at full attention, now visible made me stop. I watched as Ali wrapped her hands around it, pulling him upward. She kissed him full on the mouth and I could see him glance my way. We always caught one another's eye as we started into any swinging experience, kind of a tacit "OK" between us.

I smiled and blew him a kiss, then turned to Roger, and wrapped my arms around him, grinding my bikini-covered crotch into his, feeling his hardening penis push against me. He kissed me on the neck, and then kissed his was down to my tits, taking the hardened nipples into his mouth.

"God, I like perky, stand-up nipples!" he exclaimed as he licked, and sucked his way from breast to breast. I loved the attention and I was melting at his kisses, but I *really* wanted was to sink his prick deep into my pussy, so I pulled up on his head, and kissed him on the mouth, and I pushed his trunks to the ground. His prick sprang free and I ran both hands from the tip of his head down to his balls, and back up to the tip.

He closed his eyes and his head rolled back, and I gently pushed him down onto one of the towels. As I straddled him, I untied the bikini bottom, and sank down onto him. Though I loved the look of his cock and I was quite anxious to give him a good blow-job, I just had to have him in me. I held his prick just right so it slid into my cunt with a single motion. I sank all the way down on him, and ground my pussy on his hard prick, feeling the heft of his shaft on my clit. I put my hands on his chest and pushed myself up and down on his cock.

I looked over to see what Jay and Ali were "up to", and I could see that Ali was playing with Jay's hard prick and fondling his balls. Jay, meanwhile was kissing Ali's breasts, squeezing them together and enjoying the heft that she had, but I did not. I could see the pleasure on his face, and maybe a little twang of jealousy knowing that I could not give him that. It didn't last long, though, as Roger was moving and pushing under me and I knew that soon I was going to be coming on his big tool, and coaxing his big load into me.

I focused on the rising tide of my orgasm, and I rode Roger's cock, feeling every inch filling me up. With each down thrust, I gripped his prick with my pussy, and each time I moved up, I nearly slipped him out, only to push him deep into my cunt again. Finally with a last push, I clamped onto him as my orgasm hit me. I felt his prick twitching into me as he moaned that he was coming. My pussy was bathed in his hot come as he spurted again and again. I collapsed on top of him, grinding my crotch into his.

I felt a kiss, but knew that it was not Roger, and I opened my eyes to see Ali's face in front of mine. I kissed her back and she smiled at me.

"Nice job you two!" she said.

"I quite agree!" I heard Jay say from behind us, and then I felt his hands on my ass.

"I promised Jay a good titty-fuck, but only after he cleans you two up!" Ali pronounced.

I think Ali thought she was "getting" Jay to try something in return for a tit-fuck, but I knew that he would seriously get off eating me out after sex, even if it was another guy's come in me. I also knew that he would have few qualms about cleaning up Roger's dick, especially if it was covered in my pussy juice, which, of course, it was!

I felt his hands pushing my legs apart, and he kissed my rosebud and then licked at my pussy, which was still stretched around Roger's softening cock. He hungrily lapped up the come that had oozed out, then tugged on me to get me to roll over, off of Roger. I lay back on the towel with my legs splayed out, and Jay nuzzled into my sopping pussy, pushing his nose into the folds of my cunt, and giving me a low growl, so I knew he was enjoying the musky smell of semen and pussy. With his fingers, he pulled me wide open and as a big gob of Roger's come slipped out, he immediately slurped it in, then ran his tongue into my pussy, deep, running it around and getting all of the come he could find. He kissed and licked and slurped around my bush, then turned to Roger, who was leaning on his elbows watching this, his cock now flaccid and dangling between his legs. Jay moved over and gently took Roger's prick and licked the length of it, then took it into his mouth to clean off the juices still damp on him. Then he licked Roger's balls and did a similar job of slurping around his pubes and cleaning up any remaining come.

Then he abruptly turned to Ali, and kissed her on the mouth, his tongue running around her lips. I saw her tongue, too, flick into Jay's mouth as they both enjoyed the flavors and smells.

"Now, for my reward!" he stated. Ali smiled a wicked sort of smile and pushed him back. She took his very hard cock in her hands and stroked him gently, and lowered herself over him. Her breasts hung down, and she grabbed them and wrapped them around Jay's prick, enveloping him in her soft fleshy mounds. Jay thrust his hips back and forth. When he pushed forward the purple head of his cock would "pop" out from between her tits, and she would dip her head and give his dick a quick lick.

I quickly scrambled over, and also took a lick when he popped out again, and soon Ali and I were taking turns at it. At some point I heard Ali gasp, and realized that Roger was hard again and was playing with her pussy with his cock. I left the titty-fuck to Ali and Jay, and slid down between her legs and began to play with Roger's prick and Ali's pretty pussy.

Then I heard Jay's voice get very high, which I knew meant that he had only about 5 seconds before he would let loose a torrent of come, something that I wanted to watch, so I moved back to look. His head popped out once more, then once again and when he did, he spurted out a long, thick stream of semen that hit Ali under her chin. By his next squirt, she lowered her head and opened her mouth. Much of this shot went into her mouth, but some on her cheeks. She pulled aways slightly, so that the next couple of shots were "caught" in her cleavage, and then his orgasm receded into a few dribbles.

I started in toward his flagging cock to clean him up, but there was Roger, beating me to it. He took Jay's cock into his mouth and sucked as the last drops of come were oozing from the tip. I, instead, started licking under Ali's chin, where the first thick glob had landed, and I followed whatever come traces I could. Roger and I "met in the middle" both licking up the pools of come from Ali's tits, licking and sucking on her nipples.

From there, I continued down to return to Ali's pretty pussy, she being the only one who didn't get to come yet. As my kisses reached the top of her pubic mound, Jay had recovered enough to be spreading her legs wide, and the two of us started to kiss and lick her entire crotch area, first one of us licking from her clit to puckered rosebud, then the other. Soon Roger joined us, too, and the three of us covered her with kisses and probing tongues and probing fingers.

Ali was writhing on the blanket, the boat rocking in its slip, and finally she screamed that she was coming and none of us were stopping, until she finally said, "No, no, enough! I can't take anymore! Oh, come here, all of you!" beckoning for us to move up and accept her kisses, and it all ended in a 4 way kissing fest.

As Ali and the boat steadied, I looked at my husband and our naked friends and couldn't help think what wonderful adventures awaited us back at the house, with a hot tub, large showers and an even larger bed!

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
BonebibrainBonebibrain3 months ago

Please tell me SS561 that there’s a third part… u left me hanging! Great story but more would b great! Well written, kept my attention in several areas.. mind, body, and groinage…🤔

Well played and enjoyed the story line… love the name Ali and one quick question… does either wife have pretty 🦶… please keep writing and look forward to at least another chapter…😊

Off to more fantasies… BBB

SWT3SWT3over 1 year ago

Yes, 5 stars. Great characters. Greater sex.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

5 stars. Are you going to add more chapters/parts? Hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you for your story.

Your story was compelling and very sexy, and brings back many memories of

similar experiences that I have enjoyed.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Lakehouse Previous Part
The Lakehouse Series Info

Similar Stories

Pushing Boundaries Strip Poker on Roommate Bonding Day.in Group Sex
A Canadian Cum Loving Encounter A girl meets a swinging couple for creampie adventures.in Group Sex
Nicole In Our Bed A nervous wife has her first threesome.in Group Sex
A Springtime of Two College Couples One couple initiates another into swinging and bisexuality.in Group Sex
The Accidental Nudist Cabin A weekend outing goes awry for three couples.in Loving Wives
More Stories