The Lamp Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Guy gets a lamp, gets even with bitchy wife.
3.1k words
4.34
61.5k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 06/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,552 Followers

Chapter One:

Mike was downstairs on the Internet. He'd had a hard day at the office. His boss was on his tail again about not making enough big sales. His colleagues were gossiping about him, since he'd lost the big contract with Schmertzel's. When he got home he got a call from his brother who wanted to know when he was going come up with the $100.00 he lost on the Raven's games. Now, as he was trying to unwind, his wife was upstairs whining. He could hear her all the to the back of the cellar where he had hidden himself away in his downstairs office with the door closed. Finally, he could take no more. He went to the door. "Dear? Is there is anything you want or need?" Mike hated himself. He was so henpecked it wasn't funny. His wife knew it, and she merciless.

Tammy, his wife hadn't worked since they gotten married three years ago. When he married her she was a lighthearted, happy go lucky, wonderful, sexy girl. Now she was, for want of a better phrase his 'wife bitch'. He thought that all the time, but he could never get up the courage to tell her to her face.

Tammy hollered down. "Are you going to take out the trash tonight, or is it going to sit in the back and smell up the neighborhood again like it did two weeks ago?"

Mike, to his great regret, had gotten home after midnight two weeks ago, and had forgotten to take out the trash. Tammy had hounded him every day for a week until he could get the trash out for it's regular weekly pick up. Now she was at it again. Mike thought that sometimes she lived just to badger him.

Tammy yelled down again. "Mike your brother called again today. He wants to know if you're going to pay up on that stupid bet you made. I told you not to count on the Ravens. They never win when it matters."

Mike called back upstairs. "I'm getting the trash out now dear. I'll see my brother tomorrow so he won't bother you again."

Tammy yelled down. "What do you mean he won't bother me? He bothers me all the time! He bothers me because you're so stupid! You made a stupid bet. Every time I go to the checkbook I'm reminded of your stupidity, and your brother's willingness to take advantage of your stupidity."

Mike didn't call back. He knew she was right. She was always right. He had been wrong about everything ever since the first day they got married. Mike thought. Oh, I'll regret that day every day for the rest of my life.

Tammy yelled down one more time. "That trash out yet?"

Mike called back. "I'm getting it now honey bunch."

Tammy hollered down again. "Stop calling me honey bunch. You dumb shit!"

Mike went outside and grabbed the trash bag. Tammy had it thrown down from the porch. As usual the bag burst, so he had to clean up the mess. Tonight it was old coffee grounds and uneaten cat food from her stinking Siamese cat. He hated that cat. The damn cat hated him too.

Mike lugged the half-opened trash bag toward the can. As he walked, no lumbered, toward the trash-can he noticed something sitting in the grass. He figured some one of his neighbors had probably filled their trash-cans up, and thought why not just dump their extra trash off on poor old Mike. It happened all the time. He was used to it.

As Mike got closer to the can he saw the garbage beside his can looked kind of funny. When he got up on it he could have sworn it looked like an old lamp. Wow! He thought. It is an old lamp!" After putting the half-broken bag in the can he picked up the lamp. He shook it. He could have sworn he heard something from inside it. Mike figured, with his luck there was probably a black widow spider inside waiting to jump out and bite him. He held the lamp up to the moonlight. There seemed to be some old writing on it. He heard that sound inside again. He tried to read what was written but it was too dirty so he gave the lamp a quick wipe with the sleeve of his shirt.

No sooner had Mike wiped the lamp than out jumped a man. It was a big man. He was black, and he looked pissed. He looked at Mike and said. "Well it took you long enough. Why the hell didn't you rub the damn lamp the first time I told you."

Mike was scared shitless! He spoke. "Who are you? What are you doing inside that lamp? You're black! You're not going to beat me up are you?"

The big black man shook his head in disgust. "Another stupid white asshole. No stupid! I'm a genie. You know. Rub the lamp. Get the genie?"

Mike went. "Wow, a genie, a real genie. Does this mean I get like three wishes?"

The big black genie guy grimaced, "No I'm not the three wishes kind of genie. In fact, there's no such thing as a three wishes genie. You've been reading too many Marvel Comic Books. Here's how I work. I'm the genie that's out of the bottle. I stay out of the bottle from now on. I give you all the wishes you want for as long as I think you need them."

Mike said, "Oh, I get it. I get like one wish, then you say that's all I get." Jeez. I even get ripped off when I find a genie in a bottle."

The genie scratched his head. "Shit!" He answered. "Did I say that stupid? No, you're going to get gobs of wishes, but eventually I'll see that you're so happy there won't be any wishes I could grant that you couldn't get yourself. Now do you get that?"

Mike got it. He smiled. "You mean I get all the wishes I want until I'm so happy there won't be anything left to wish for?"

The genie answered, "You're a thick one, but I think you got it."

At that moment Tammy opened the back door and hollered out. "Mike aren't you done with that trash yet. I want you to come inside and help me do some of this cleaning before you go to bed."

The genie looked at Mike. "Pal you really need me don't you?"

Mike looked at the genie and said. "Hey that's my wife, and I love her."

The genie answered. "I'm sure you do. Some people are stupid enough to love anyone, but don't you think you be a little happier if your loving wife were a little less irritating?"

Mike thought it over and looked at the genie. "Can you do that?"

The genie answered. "I'm a genie. I can do anything." The genie looked at Mike and said "Lean over here. I have something I want you to hear in secret."

Mike leaned over, and the genie began to whisper in his ear. Mike listened attentively. He said. "Your smart. This is when and where my new life begins."

The genie responded. "Now I want you to hide the lamp someplace where nobody can get it. It doesn't really matter. I'm your genie until the time comes. No one can take me away. It's you and me until I decide. But to be on the safe side, hide the lamp anyway.

Mike answered. "Right, I gotcha. The lamp gets hidden, And then we'll get started."

The genie answered, "Now you're talking. Now you're starting to sound like a man."

*

Chapter Two:

Tammy leaned out the back porch door again. "Mike get in here right now! I need you right now! Somebody has to clean this mess up, and I don't mean ten minutes from now. I mean right now!

Mike heard his wife calling. Shook hands with his new friend the Genie, and headed toward the house.

When Mike finally got into the kitchen Tammy was ready for him. "Where in the hell have you been? You heard me! Now look at this mess I made on the kitchen floor. You know with my back I'll never be able to wipe all this sugar up. So get your ass in gear!"

Mike just stood there. He thought to himself. Now is as good a time as any. He smiled at Tammy and said. "Yaba Daba do! No more noise from you!"

Tammy was incensed. What was his problem? She decided to really lay him out. She started yelling at him at the top of her lungs. Nothing came out! She yelled again, louder. Still nothing! She screamed as loud as she could. Nothing! She was speechless. Tammy was dumb struck, literally. She thought. What the hell is going on?

Mike looked at Tammy. He saw her mouth moving, but nothing was coming out. He thought. Well holy shit and bologna. The damn Genie was for real. Mike looked at his wife trying to make a noise. Any noise. He thought. This could be good, really good.

Mike spoke again. "Yaba daba gibble. If you want your voice back come here and give my prickie a nice little nibble."

Tammy heard what he said. Her thought was. You son of a bitch! You'll get a nibble all right. If I touch that flaccid little piece of shit you call a dick it will only be to bite the sucker off. She opened her mouth to tell him what she was thinking. Nothing, not even one word, came out. She was getting scared. She thought, He's done something to me. Some sort of subliminal suggestion thing or something.

Mike smiled at his loving wife with the big shitty mouth. He said. "Tammy if you want to say something to me, nod your head."

Tammy was pissed, but she nodded her up and down.

Mike spoke again. "Tammy dear, if you really want to speak to me you'll need to take the anti-voice antidote."

Tammy gave him a confused look.

Mike went on. "The only antidote for your loss of speech is to swallow some semen, my semen. Now if you want to say anything to me, I suggest you get down on those beautiful little knees of yours, pull down my zipper, then gently, and I mean very gently pull out the meat dragon. Then you should carefully give it your whole-hearted undivided attention until you get the surprise you need to get to talk."

Tammy stared at Mike like he was nuts. She wasn't going to take this shit from him. She stood back, lifted up her right hand and flipped him the bird. Then she leaned back against the sink and crossed her arms. She thought. Now let's see what the son of a bitch says about that.

Mike was starting to enjoy this. He said. "Yaba daba apparel. Have all Tammy's clothes unravel."

Tammy smirked, in spite of his stupid comment nothing was happening. Then she started to feel uncomfortable. She looked down. All the buttons on her blouse were coming loose and falling off. She felt the belt that was holding her skirt up fall to the floor. Holy shit she thought! What the fuck! Even as she tried to speak the zipper on the side of her skirt snapped open and fell off the dress. Her dress started slipping down to the floor. She reached to pull it back up. As she reached for her dress she felt her bra straps come undone. She was losing her bra. The elastic that held her panties on had disappeared. She felt her panties come loose and start to fall to the floor. She thought. This can't be happening! Things like this just don't happen! Things couldn't get worse. But they did. While trying to pull her skirt back up and hold on to her now unelasticized panties she realized all the elastic in her socks was gone, and the buckles holding her shoes had come undone. Thank goodness her blouse couldn't go anywhere since it was wrapped around her shoulders. Wait a minute. She felt the stitching holding her sleeves come undone. Her blouse was coming apart. All her clothes were coming off and sliding to the floor. It took another fifteen or twenty seconds, but before Tammy could catch her breath all her clothes were in a little pile on the floor around her feet. She was completely naked! Tammy took her arms and tried to cover herself. She used one hand to try to cover her breasts and the other to cover her vagina

Mike watched his wife. He thought. This is great! She standing there with nothing on trying to cover herself up in front of her husband.

Tammy thought. What was he doing to her?

Mike started laughing. He'd never seen his wife in such an alarming situation. He spoke again, "Tammy sweetie, if you don't hurry up and get down here and give me that big treat I asked you for I'm going to have to do something you really won't like."

Tammy didn't need any more encouragement. If she needed to give him a blowjob to get things back in order, then she'd have to make the sacrifice. Tammy slipped to her knees in front of her husband. She reached over, pulled down his zipper and yanked out his penis.

Mike scolded her. "Now Tammy, you want to be gentle. Our little man likes the soft touch."

Tammy grimaced but slowed down. She gingerly pulled out his now massively erect penis. She thought to herself. "This is the biggest I've seen this little squirt since our wedding night. He must be really enjoying himself."

Tammy slowly went to work on Mike's wacker. First she gently kissed the end, then his head right at the hole. She took her tongue and slowly wrapped it around his head. Then gradually, ever so gradually she started to take him in her mouth. He was big, hard, and hot. This was the biggest he'd ever been. She started moving her mouth around his penis. She started to suck. Easing her head back and forth over his instrument she felt him getting ready to ejaculate. She didn't want his sperm in her mouth so she pulled off and grabbed it with her hand. She started pulling on it with her hand.

Mike warned her. "Oh no Tammy dear. If you want to say anything you'll have to take it in and swallow."

Tammy looked up at him angrily, but she put his dick back in her mouth. She went back to work pulling back and forth with her head. She used her tongue to try to encourage a more rapid climax.

Mike was enjoying himself immensely. He knew that he was about to let go. He thought. This is great. I'm going to enjoy my new life. With that he shot his load.

Tammy felt him getting ready to shoot. At the last minute she pulled her head away. Semen, piss, and pre-comb squirted all over her face. She coughed and choked. She had gotten some of it in her mouth. Oh, God! She hated the smell and taste of the stuff. It smelled like Comet cleanser and tasted like Elmer's Glue.

Mike chided her. "Now Tammy. You're not going to be able to talk if you don't slurp it all in and swallow."

Tammy tried to talk. Shit she'd done the deed, but no words were coming out.

Mike spoke again. "Tammy here let me help you." He reached down to her face, taking his fingers his started to scrape the semen off her cheeks. "Here." He said, as he held his dripping fingers out to her. "Take those sweet lips and lick your ever-loving man's fingers clean."

Tammy reached out with her mouth and licked the comb off Mike's fingers. Mike went back around her face and collected some more. He said. "Here's some more. Isn't it good?" Three more times Mike took his fingers and scraped semen off Tammy's face for her to lick up and swallow. Three more times she had to take his fingers in her mouth and lick the foul smelling jizz and swallow it.

After the third swallow Mike said, "Now Tammy say something."

Tammy started to talk, she said. "You son of a bitch! I don't know what you've done, or who you think you are, but this is going to stop and its going to stop right now."

Mike interrupted her "Yaba daba do, No more noise from you."

Tammy's diatribe was stopped in mid syllable. Again she found herself speechless.

Mike spoke. "Tammy, Things are going to be different around here from now on. You better get used to it. You might say I've found myself. You're going to start being the good wife. You'll do everything I say, and everything I tell you to do. If you don't then there will be hell to pay."

Tammy was still on her knees, and she'd lost her voice again. She sat there, kneeling on the floor. She really wanted to get up and punch her husband in the nose, but she just stayed where she was. She was thinking. I don't know what's happened here, but for now I better go along with this.

Mike spoke again. "Now Tammy sweetie. I want you to get up. Put all those old clothes in the trash can. Then I want you to go upstairs and get out everything you own. That is all the clothing you own, and put it all on the bed. I think it's time we took a second look at your wardrobe."

Tammy started to get up.

Mike stopped her and spoke again. "No Tammy let's do this right. You're going to be my goodest little girl. Crawl on your hands and knees up the stairs, and wiggle that little ass while you're on your way." Mike watched her crawl and wiggle her way to the steps. He knew she was doing this on her own, since he hadn't said any special magical words. He thought to himself, "This is going to be great. I have a feeling she'll be doing all kinds of things pretty soon, and I won't have to use my special new skills." He yelled at her as she wiggled off. "Don't try anything, and whatever you do, don't try to use the phone to call for help." Mike laughed at his own joke. Tammy wasn't calling anybody. She couldn't speak.

Tammy went upstairs and started to get her clothes out of the closet and the dresser drawers.

Mike smiled, "Yes, the dawn of a new day."

(If there's any interest there will be more chapters.)

carvohi
carvohi
2,552 Followers