The Lamp Ch. 03-04

Story Info
Man finds magic lamp gets even with shrewish wife.
8.2k words
4.26
52k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 06/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,555 Followers

Chapter Three:

While Tammy was heading upstairs to lay out her clothes, Mike started thinking. Hell I hate my job. I hate this house. I hate my relatives, especially my calculating brother. I hate this city, it's bad weather, high crime, and it's lousy baseball team. Shit this city doesn't even have an NBA team. Cleveland, now there's a shit hole, but they even have an NBA team. Mike thought further. I got that great job offer a few weeks out on the West Coast. I could've done that. Fun in the sun! Yes, that's for me! Why didn't we? Oh, right Tammy wanted to stay close to mom and dad. Well I say fuck mom and dad. First thing tomorrow I'm calling about that job. If the opportunity is still there we're taking it. Tammy will just have to get used to a change of scenery. Hell, out there I can do a whole lot of things I can't do here. Things are going to change. Oh, boy, are they going to change!

Mike started upstairs to look over what Tammy's wardrobe looked like. She didn't know it yet, but her clothing, everything about her, him, and their relationship was about to change.

Mike walked into the bedroom. "OK, Tammy let's see what you've got." Mike looked around and with one swing of his right arm decided. "Everything's got to go. Tomorrow Tammy you stay naked, all day. Take all your clothes, everything, every blouse, dress, skirt, hat, pair of socks, set of slacks, under pants, bra, everything, put it all in big black trash bags. When I get home I'm taking everything to the community Goodwill store. You will stay in the house. You will not be able to talk. You will not be able to answer the phone. I forbid you to use the computer to send e-mails. Put you cell-phone away, no texting or anything like that for you tomorrow. Also I want you to throw all your crappy make up away. Take a nice long hot bath. Mix it up with a shower. Clean yourself from top to bottom. I want that big hairy bush you've got between your legs to be stripped clean when I get home. I want your twat to be nothing but skin. Not a single hair! Not one frond! If I see one tiny morsel of hair on your puss, I'll take the clippers and razor and I will shave your head clean as a whistle. Do I make myself clear Tammy dear?"

Tammy sat on the edge of the bed. Since she couldn't talk she couldn't answer. Since he told her not to walk, only to crawl she was afraid to get up. Bewildered, she simply nodded her head.

Mike felt satisfied. In fact he was feeling pretty good. Hell, he was feeling damn good. For the first time since they'd got married he was feeling like a man. He was feeling like he could go for another shot of Tammy's mouth. He told her so. "Now Tammy dear, I'm going to lie down on this bed. This is my bed. I'm sleeping on the bed tonight. You're going to sleep on floor beside me. Right now, as I lay back down, I want to give you another chance to talk. That means you're going to get to drink another mouth full of my man juice. Now don't try to duck it this time. Drink it all in. For you it's going to become the great elixir of life." Mike pulled off his pants, underpants and shirt. He lay down of the bed. Head propped up the pillows, his pillows now, and pointed down at his penis. "There you go Tammy. This rod's for you."

This time Tammy didn't need a second invitation. She realized she needed that sticky goo if she wanted to talk, and in spite of the way things were starting to look, she still had a lot to say.

Tammy climbed up on the bed, and crawled over toward Mike's pecker. She thought. It's going to be harder this time. He never shoots twice in the same night. She leaned forward, resting her arms on the bed and her head just over his penis she started to lick. She wanted to get him off this time She used every trick she could think of. She licked up and down. She took her tongue and circled the head. She kissed it. She took it in her mouth and sucked just the end. She even leaned down and gave his scrotum some soft licks. She wondered if this is what they meant when they talked about tea bagging. Tammy put him in her mouth and started to push herself down as far as she could. She took it so deep she started to gag.

Mike lay on the bed and relaxed. He was surprised at how good at this Tammy really was. He wondered of she'd been giving head to anybody else. He doubted it. No one would want her mouth on their dicks. He did though. She was doing a great job. Mike took his hand and started to rub the side of her face. He rubbed her neck, under her chin. He took both hands now and started pulling her head forward and back.

Tammy needed no encouragement. If this is what Mike wanted, then this is what the bastard was going to get. She could tell he was getting ready to blow again. She sucked harder. He pulled and pushed harder. Then, Ka Boom! He exploded in her mouth. She didn't back away this time. She got it all. Most of it went straight down her throat so she didn't have to taste anything. Some dribbled out a little later, but she didn't dare spit it out. She swallowed it. She swallowed every drop.

Mike pulled her head up, "Open your mouth Tammy. Let me see. Did you swallow it all?"

Tammy looked up and opened her mouth.

Mike made a big deal of looking to make sure she'd gotten it all. He could see she'd taken it all in. He asked her, "Now Tammy please don't make me take your voice away from you again, but is there anything you want to ask me. Is there anything you'd like to say?"

Tammy looked up at him. "Mike I don't know what's going on with you. But if I've said anything or done anything to make you unhappy I'm sorry. Please don't make me throw my clothes out. I like my stuff, and don't make me go naked all day tomorrow. What if somebody comes over? What could I say? Besides, what's come over you Mike?"

Mike listened, and then he answered. "First you don't have to be sorry for anything. I love you. You're my wife, but there are going to be some serious changes from now on. Let's just say I've found myself. There's nothing you can do or say about it. I'm a new man, and you're going to become a new woman. You may not like it at first, but I'm sure, in the long run you'll be a happier person and better wife. About the clothes, I hate your clothes. From now on I'll decide what you'll wear, and for tomorrow you won't be wearing anything. If somebody comes to the door, just don't answer it. I'm gong to call Frank's Garage first thing in the morning and have him pick up your car. You won't need it anymore. I'll do all the driving for the both of us."

Tammy jumped up. "What? You can't take my car! How dare you?"

Before she said another word Mike let her have it. "Aba daba do, No more noise from you."

With that Tammy found her self once again speechless.

Mike looked at her. "Now get down on the floor and go to sleep. I have to get up early tomorrow. There's a lot I have to get done." With that he reached over turned out the light and curled up in the covers.

Tammy had no choice. She crawled off the bed and slumped down on their hard threadbare bedroom rug. Mike had wanted to but a new rug, but Tammy had vetoed him. Now, as she lay on the hard rug, she wished she'd let him get one. With no pillow, no blanket, no sheet, and nothing on, Tammy knew it was going to be a long sleepless night for her. As she lay there she could already hear the even breathing of her husband. Her was already sound asleep. She thought. Why shouldn't he be. She'd given him two of the best blowjobs of his life. That was something else that bothered her. She'd gotten him off twice. The sucking and the swallowing had left her kind of hot. Thinking of that she quietly reached down and started to rub herself. It felt good. She wished now one of those blowjobs had been a sex job for her. She started rubbing harder. She reached inside with her fingers. She'd get herself off tonight. She rubbed her hairy bush. Well she thought, Tonight's the last night you'll be around for awhile. She felt herself start to moisten. It won't take her long. It never did. She closed her eyes and kept rubbing and tickling. See you in the morning Tammy. The comb taste lingered in her mouth. It actually doesn't taste too bad once you start to get used to it.

Mike woke up early the next morning, and, as usual he got himself off to work. Tammy never bothered to get up when he did, and for today he didn't' see any reason why that should change. What he did do was leave a verbal message for his sleeping wife to stay indoors, stay undressed, and bag up all her clothes. With that he called Frank's Garage. They agreed to pick up her car first thing When he went outside he dropped her keys on the floor of her car. Then off he went.

Once Mike reached work the first thing he did was e-mail the West Coast company that had wanted him. He knew it would be several hours before he got a response since they were in a different time zone. He proceeded at his regular job, as though it was just another day. One thing he did do a little differently was to call his conniving brother on the phone and get him out of bed. Once he got his jerk off brother on the phone he gave him a simple message. The message went like this Aba daba laid. Consider the bet's been paid. Aba daba gas. Stick a carrot up your ass. Mike wondered if the second message would be taken literally.

Around ten o'clock Mike got two phone calls. Both of them were unexpected. First, the manager of the West Coast firm had made a special point of calling him to let him know the position was still open, and it was his if he wanted it. That was great news to Mike, since now he fully intended to quit his current job and never come back. The second phone message was a little alarming. His mother called. His sister in law had found her husband in the kitchen writhing on the floor. For some inexplicable reason Mike's brother had jammed a carrot up his rear end, and no one seemed to be able to get it out. This second message was a wake up call for Mike. He had to remember from now that when he said something or told somebody to do something using his special words that the instructions would be literally followed. Beyond that, he wasn't sorry his brother had a carrot stuck up his ass. It served him right.

Mike stopped off at his supervisor's at lunch time and gave his notice. He said he was sorry he was leaving, but something had come up and it was necessary for him to leave right away. He told his supervisor he wasn't even going to clean his desk out. If anybody found anything there they wanted they could have it. The last thing he did was stop off at his secretary's desk. His secretary was named Amy. Amy was a really nice girl, much too nice for a place like this. Mike gave her a kiss on the cheek and a personal check for $500.00 He told her that was just for her to use as she wished. He also told her he would forward her his new address. If she lost her job because Mike left, then Mike wanted to be able to help her out. She thanked him for the promise of help, but declined the check. As Mike stepped away to leave, he dropped the check on the floor beside Amy's desk. He then discreetly said, "Aba daba do. This check belongs to you." He knew then that she would get the check, and perhaps enjoy the little bit of extra money. He thought it was the least he could for such a sweet girl. She had no friends and no family in this horrible city. Maybe the little bit of money would make things a little bit easier for her.

Mike left work feeling like a free man. Now he had to attend to a couple of things before heading home. First he stopped off at the park where people often walked their dogs. There was one nasty old bastard whose big brown dog always tried to bite him. He spotted the man with his dog. Mike quietly walked up behind the dog and whispered, "Aba daba grittle. Now dog get real little." To Mike's surprise, and much to the surprise of the dog's owner the vicious canine shrank to the size of a small Chihuahua. Yep! Mike thought I'm glad I tested that out on an animal first.

Armed with his new information Mike's next stop was a pet shop. He went in and purchased their largest birdcage. It was a nice one. He also picked up a very attractive little pink dog collar. The collar wasn't really that small, being twelve inches in circumference. He thought this ought to be just about right for my needs. He stopped off at a hardware store where he bought some small padlocks, several rolls of paper towels, an angled cutting knife, a piece of foam rubber, some under padding for a rug, a small section of thick pile carpet, and about several feet of some very nice chain.. Back in his car he took the cutting knife and cut the under padding to the size to fit the birdcage. Then he cut the rug to fit on top of the pad. Last he cut a piece of foam rubber to about half size of the birdcage. Mike checked out his handy work and thought. That ought to do just about perfectly. It was time to go home.

Mike got home at his usual time. He opened the door to find his wife sitting on the sofa watching television. She was stark staring naked. He looked down the hall toward the kitchen where he saw several black trash bags. They looked to be full. He knew they were filled with all her clothes.

Tammy didn't say anything. She couldn't talk anyway. She just stared at her husband and waited for him to say or do something.

Mike spoke. "Have you eaten today honey?"

Tammy shook her head no.

Mike asked. "Are you hungry?"

Tammy shook her head up and down.

Mike said. "What do you say we call out for pizza?"

Tammy lightened up. He asked what do you say? She tried to speak. She spoke. "I think pizza would be a good idea."

Mike realized he'd made a mistake, but there was no going back right now. He'd just have to remember in the future, that when he said something like that to Tammy it could have profound consequences.

Mike asked Tammy. "If I ordered a hand tossed pizza with extra cheese and pepperoni, would you like that?" Mike had deliberately selected toppings he knew Tammy liked the least. She was a mushroom and sausage girl.

Tammy answered. "Yes, I think I would like a hand tossed with extra cheese and pepperoni."

Mike was getting suspicious and asked. "Are you just saying that to please me, or is that what you really want?"

Tammy had to make a decision. She'd been trying to talk all day, and hadn't succeeded. Whatever Mike had done was real. If she was going to retain her sanity, let alone her ability to talk she was going to have to go along to get along. Tammy answered. "Well actually I'd prefer mushrooms and sausage, but you're the boss. If you want extra cheese and pepperoni, then I want extra cheese and pepperoni."

Mike admired her honesty, but still didn't trust her. He spoke those magic words, Aba daba groan. You can talk when we're alone. Aba daba sompany. You'll be silent when there's company." He thought that should work at least for now.

Tammy spoke again, "Thanks Mike. I would have kept quiet if someone else showed up anyway."

Mike ordered the pizza. The pizza guy came, and the two of them sat on the floor, turned on the television and started to watch the news. While they watched the news Mike told his wife how he'd left his job, and taken the other job of the West Coast.

Tammy remained stone cold silent. She didn't want to move, but she doubted if she could change his mind.

Mike went on. I'm going to put the house up for sale tomorrow. We're going to sell it fully furnished. I don't care about any of this shit anymore anyway. In fact tomorrow while I take your old clothes and shit to Goodwill, you can throw my old shit in trash bags too. I'll buy some new casual attire to wear while we move.

Tammy looked at him and asked. "What about me? Will you buy me some casual clothing too?"

Mike gave his wife an enigmatic look. "Don't worry Tammy. I've got you taken care of."

Tammy didn't like the sound of that, but decided, if she were smart, to let it ride. She grabbed a second piece of pizza and honed in on the world news.

Mike didn't offer any more information. There was nothing he could say that would do anything to reassure her, and he was starting to like the new Tammy.

Together they ate pizza and watched the television. First the news, and then they watched an old movie.

Mike was getting fidgety. He thought he'd left something out, something wasn't done yet, but he couldn't put his finger on just what it was. He looked over at his wife, pointing to his crotch he asked. "Well Tammy you starting to get hungry for that special meal I know you like?"

Tammy knew what meal he was hinting at, and she didn't want it. She wanted something else. She said, "Mike isn't there something special you're supposed to check?" With that she spread her legs.

Mike realized Tammy had been sitting awkwardly all evening. He remembered now. He'd told her to shave her pussy. Mike smiled. "OK Tammy let's see what you've got?"

Tammy stood up and walked in front of her husband. She slowly and deliberately turned a full 360 degrees. She'd taken over an hour to get this right. It wasn't easy using a razor to get hair in places she couldn't see, but she was sure she'd gotten it all. Then she'd taken several kinds of skin cream and rubbed them in as thoroughly as she could. She hoped Mike would be pleased, not because she wanted to make him happy. She just didn't want to spend the night sleeping on the floor trying to get her own rocks off.

Mike looked her over closely. He thought. 'Wow! She looks great. She looks like she's ten years old. Though he'd never told Tammy, Mike had a fetish for that sort of thing. She was clean as a whistle. She looked terrific.

Mike told her. "Tammy you look great! You look absolutely beautiful." In fact as he said that he noticed she'd gone to great lengths to scrub every nook and cranny of her body. She'd washed her hair, and he could tell she'd put a clear nail polish on. His wife looked the best she'd looked since their wedding night.

Mike gave her a serious look and said with grave authority. "Upstairs to bed woman. We have business to conduct."

Tammy jumped up. She thought Tonight she was going to get some nookie too. Off the two of them went.

When Mike woke up the next morning he reflected on the previous evening. It was the best sex he'd ever had. Tammy climbed all over him from the start. He liked that, and he reciprocated with equal abandon. She was on him, then he was on her. They must have tried every position ever invented. Her pussy was the sweetest and the most scrumptious morsel he'd ever had. She must have done something to her breasts. They were firm and pear shaped, supple, resilient, and downright suckable. He lapped and licked at them for God knew how long. He licked and sucked her labia and nibbled on her clitty until she went crazy. When he finally entered her she felt like a teenage virgin. Sweet, clean, tight, wet, and pure. It was the greatest fuck he'd ever had.

Tammy woke up feeling just as excited as Mike. It had been a great evening. For once she didn't mind sucking on his prick. He'd washed up before they went to bed. It was pink, hard, and healthy. Crap, if she'd known he could perform like he did last night she'd have demanded more attention. She loved the way he took her clittie in his mouth. She went crazy when he took his tongue and rolled it up down between her labia. He nibbled and bit on her clittie till she thought she would burst. She loved it when he slowly entered her. It was no slam bam thank you maam last night. He had done his homework. She loved it. Tammy thought. I can't wait till we go back to bed again tonight.

They sat down for breakfast together. Tammy thought that after last night she would be able to bring Mike back to his senses. She spoke. "You know Mike, after last night, are you sure you really want to give up your job here and move all the way to the West Coast?"

carvohi
carvohi
2,555 Followers