The Lamp Ch. 08

Story Info
Tammy meets a friend from Schoo.
4.2k words
3.7
23.2k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 06/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,562 Followers

Prologue: I know its been a while since we've heard from Tammy, Carrie and Mike. We had a few minor issues to resolve. Be advised Carrie is over eighteen, and Tammy, though being dressed and treated like a child is a woman grown. Knowing that, I think its safe to go on.

Here I am thought Tammy. I'm caught up in another of my husband's stupid little traps. First, he'd left her with this stupid private school senior. What if she were under age? Tammy asked, "How old are you Carrie?"

"Don't worry about me Tammy girl. I turned eighteen three months ago."

Tammy breathed a sigh of relief. Since she was a woman fully grown, and Carrie was at the age of consent nobody could accuse them on morals grounds. As far as it went, even though she was trapped playing a school girl, they were both fully grown adults at least in a chronological sense. No matter what kind of crazy perverted acts Carrie had in mind both were really women.

Tammy wasn't just pissed about being left with an eighteen year old potential nympho, while her husband was out trying to score with the school headmistress; her husband had left those idiotic little pet collars and chains in the top drawer of her bureau, and now her erstwhile mentor, but actual tormentor, Carrie had found them.

Tammy couldn't tell her the truth, that her so called uncle was really her perverted husband, and he'd bought the pet supplies only to use to torture her. No she couldn't say that. And she couldn't just make something up. Anything she made up would sound too ridiculous to be plausible.

Tammy decided to let Carrie use her imagination. Now as she looked at what Carrie was doing, she figured out Carrie believed she, Tammy, was some kind of pervert, a masochist.

Carrie looked over the little collars. She was trying to decide what to do with them. This was all too good to be true. Carrie started thinking.

She started thinking about her boyfriend. At twenty he was a real weirdo, but she hung out with him because he was such a stud. All the other girls were jealous because she had him. None of them knew the truth about what a sick son of a gun he really was. Carrie smiled. Here she was. The girl with the weirdo boyfriend, and now she had a sick perverted new student in her grasp. Oh what fun! What fun she was going to have. Carrie told Tammy, "Hold out your hands."

Tammy held out her hands.

Then Carrie got another better idea, "Sit back on your ass and hold your hands out beside your feet."

Tammy gave Carrie a wide-eyed bewildered look, but she did as she was told.

With Tammy sitting on her ass, her feet splayed out beside each ass cheek, hands beside each foot Carrie went to work.

She took one of the larger collars and fastened it around Tammy's right foot, took a smaller collar and fastened it to her right hand. She took one of the lengths of short chain and padlocked it to the right ankle collar and then took the other end and padlocked it to her right wrist collar. She performed the same operation on her left side.

Oh Yes! She had Tammy's right ankle chained to her right wrist and her left ankle chained to her left wrist with only about seven inches of chain to spare on either side.

Carrie looked down at her helpless charge. Tammy was sitting on her ass with her hands chained to her feet. Carrie still hadn't decided whether to chain Tammy's head to the bed when she thought of something else, "Tammy get up on your knees."

Tammy squirmed around until she was kneeling on her knees. Her hands were now behind her back as they were closely connected to her feet.

Carrie sat down on the bed, "Jeez Tammy this has been a long day for me. I'm stressed. I need some relaxation." She asked, "Tammy do you what cunnilingus is?"

Tammy knew, and gave audible sigh.

Carrie smiled, "You do know. Well that's wonderful." Carrie leaned forward on the bed and slipped her dress up behind her rear end. Then she reached inside her dress and pulled down her panties. "Tammy." She said, "Come lean up here and give your new best friend Carrie a little love."

Tammy knew exactly what Carrie wanted, but she decided to try to get out of it, "Carrie I don't know what you mean."

Carrie laughed, "You know exactly what I mean. I want you to stick your face up here between my legs and then I want you to lick, kiss, and suck the shit out of my pussy."

She grabbed Tammy's hair and pulled her so far forward her face was stuffed right in the middle of her neatly trimmed pussy, "Now Tammy dear show your new mentor, your new big sister, how much you appreciate her." Carrie let go of Tammy's hair and laid back on the bed.

There it was. Tammy on her knees with her hands tightly held behind her with the short chains. Her face was pushed deep between Carrie's legs into her pussy.

Tammy thought. Shit! This is one sweaty mess. She smells like fish. I bet she hasn't had a bath since early this morning.

Carrie whispered loudly, "I'm waiting."

Tammy had her nose between Carrie's pussy lips. It was hard to breathe. She decided. If she had to do this she shouldn't have to suffocate while doing it.

She leaned back a little to get in a better position.

As Tammy leaned back Carrie gave out a loud yelp, "Shit!" she called out, "What in the hell are you doing?" She pushed Tammy's head away. As she did so the pain became even worse.

Tammy, leaning back, was afraid but also a little amused. She said, "My retainer."

Carried asked, "You're what?"

Tammy told her, "I still have my retainer in. Some of your hair got stuck in it."

Carrie reached down holding out her hand. "Here spit it out in my hand."

Tammy spat out the hated mouthpiece.

Carrie laid back on the bed again, "Now get in there and get me off."

Tammy leaned into Carrie's stinky sweaty puss and slowly did what she had to do. She'd never done anything like this before, and she wasn't happy about the situation. She thought it couldn't be too much different than fiddling with a man's Wing-dang. Leaning forward with her shoulders Tammy started licking up and down over Carries pussy lips. She pushed in further and found Carrie's clitoris.

Using her tongue and lips Tammy pressed, licked, and kissed Carrie's puss, licking up and down the seam between her labials lips and kissing that hard little knob at the top, her clitoris. She could sense Carrie's rising heat, and she could feel the moisture oozing out around her mouth and cheeks.

Tammy kept up the pressure. She licked as deep as she could. She wiggled her head from side to side She pinched Carrie's labia with her teeth. She could feel Carrie getting wetter and hotter. Carrie started to quiver. Tammy felt her as she began to buck back and forth and then up and down. Carrie was shivering and squirming.

Tammy knew she was bringing her tormentor to climax. Since Tammy's hands were locked behind her she had to repeatedly shift her weight and sidle from knee to knee. She thought, if she had her hands free she could really do a better job. She didn't know it precisely, but she was already doing a great job.

Carrie wriggled and squiggled for all she was worth. She wrapped her legs around Tammy's head, and with her two hands pulled Tammy in as far as she could. Then her whole body exploded in Tammy's face. Carrie was having a hot one.

For Carrie the experience was the best sex she'd had in least a month. She'd never had a girl touch her down there before, and this was just an idle experiment. It was greatest! She felt excited, nervous, and completely at ease all at the same time!

She lay there exhausted. She kept her hands on Tammy's head, continuing to pull her face into her snotty gooey little beaver. She kept her legs wrapped tightly around the other girl's head. This was the greatest! For several seconds she lay quietly on the bed.

Tammy sat there. What else could she do? Her hands were locked by the wrist to her ankles. She couldn't get away. Her face was trapped inside Carrie's dirty little snatch. Tammy's cheeks, mouth, nose, eyes, and forehead were all sticky with Carrie's goop. God Tammy thought. It felt like her whole head was covered in tree sap, except this shit stunk! Really stunk!

Carrie finally leaned up on her arms. Leaning down over the bed to where Tammy was kneeling she said, "Squirm up here and get on the bed with me."

Tammy heard her and started squirming around; anything to get out of this awful sticky mess. She was kneeling with her hands back just a few inches from her feet. She tried to find a way to stand up but instead only ended up sitting on her behind.

Carrie called again, "Tammy I said get up here."

Tammy answered, "I can't get up. You have to unfasten my hands."

Carrie got out of the bed and looked down at where Tammy was sitting, "No way, lean forward and get back on your knees."

Tammy struggled and finally got back into a kneeling position.

Carrie said, "I'm going to put my hands under your armpits and lift you to your feet." She pulled Tammy to her feet.

Tammy found herself on her feet but bent over and barely to maintain her balance.

Carrie said, "I'm going to push you on the bed." Then getting under Tammy's elevated ass Carries started pushing Tammy up and on the bed; after some huffing and puffing Carrie did get Tammy on her side and on the bed.

Carrie said, "Now wiggle back to the pillow and lay on your back."

With great difficulty Tammy managed to wriggle and squirm her way backward to the pillows. She said, "Carrie, please unlock me and let me at least lie down and go to sleep."

Carrie responded, "Not a chance. I've never had a girl locked up before, and I want to see what I can do to you."

Tammy pleaded, "Oh please Carrie. Unlock my hands. I don't know how much longer before Mike, I mean my uncle will get here. You can't let him see me like this."

Carrie was on the bed beside Tammy. She lay beside her and reached her hand down inside Tammy's pajama bottoms. She started tickling up and down Tammy's slit, "How do you like that Tammy?"

Tammy answered, "Carrie I don't know how it feels. All I feel is tied up and uncomfortable. Please unlock me before my uncle gets home."

Carrie leaned down and got her face close to Tammy's crack. She unbuttoned the buttons that Tammy might normally have unbuttoned to go to the bathroom. She reached in with her hand and started rubbing Tammy's puss with some real determination. She could feel Tammy was already wet. Carrie leaned down into Tammy's crotch and gave a tentative lick. It was a sideways lick that pulled one lip away from the other for a second.

It was her first taste of woman juice. She wasn't sure of she liked it so she went back at it with her fingers. She took the finger of her right hand and sort of tickled around the top of Tammy's lips. She let one finger slip in between and inside her puss. The taste wasn't great, but the idea of masturbating another girl seemed kind of fun.

She thought, since she had Tammy all chained up she could do anything she wanted. She could tickle and pinch her pussy all night, or at least till her uncle got home. She could get Tammy hot and then back off. She wondered how many times she could bring this girl to the edge and then leave her there.

When at home on the weekends she could work herself up like that all Saturday morning, but she was always in charge then. This girl, Tammy, wasn't in control. She was. Tammy wouldn't know if she was going to get off, or if she was just being led to the edge. Carrie thought it would be funny to keep getting her hot, then stop.

Tammy was twisting and turning, "Oh, stop Carrie. Stop it Carrie."

Carrie kept kissing, and licking. She pressed her tongue as deep into her crack as it would go. It was a salty, fishy, taste. She lapped her lips all around Tammy's labia. She took her tongue and started lapping at Tammy's vagina She used her lips to pinch the top of Tammy's cleft.

Tammy pleaded, "Please stop Carrie. It doesn't feel good."

Carrie figured she was lying and kept at it.

Tammy was doing some serious squirming, bucking, and twitching. Finally it was more than she could take. She started pushing down against Carrie's face. She pushed as hard as she could. Her puss was crying out. She was in a confused storm of twisted emotions and carnal sensations. She was vacillating between pain and rapture, between tight friction and overwhelming exhilaration. She was as excited as she'd ever been. She was being deluged with physical messages.

It was unbearable. She bucked wildly. She wished her hands were free so she could grab Carrie's head and pull her closer. She twisted, trying to escape Carrie's merciless tongue. She tried to roll away. She tried mightily to move her hands to grasp at Carrie's head. She wanted to escape. She wanted what was happening. She was wild with unrestrained physical abandon.

Then it started to happen. She felt like she was splitting apart. She felt her ass involuntarily constrict and then dilate. She felt her pussy press outward and then inward. Her labia was swollen outward, pressing against the soft fabric of her pajama panties causing unparalleled sensitivity.

She was almost climaxing. Sweat was pouring from her, and yet she felt hot and dry. And then! And then? Carrie stopped! Tammy bucked several more times. Where was the damn tongue? What happened to Carrie? She looked up and there she saw Carrie leaning back smiling at her.

Carried gave a stifled giggle, "What do you want Tammy?"

Tammy tried to roll over. She cringed, "Oh No!"

Carrie heard the plaintive cry of the younger girl and felt a twinge of remorse, a droplet of compassion. She leaned forward again and pressed her mouth back on the tortured girl's vagina. Using her mouth like a vacuum cleaner she licked and bit at the girl's fatty tissue just above her clitoris.

Tammy cried out, "Carrie! Oh God! Carrie! Help me, it's just so sensitive! Stop I can't bear it anymore!" She peaked and climaxed like a wave rolling in from the sea.

The wave of physical pleasure crested and crashed like a thunderous cumulonimbus cloud. She cried out! Then she started to really cry. Oh thank God she thought. Wonderful!

Even as she cried Carrie kept licking and kissing. Tammy felt Carrie's fingertips inside her ass. She was pushing one of her fingers into her ass. Tammy rose again. She was completely beyond control. She climaxed again. "Carrie! She screamed. Oh my God! Please it's too much."

Carrie finally released her from her agony. The helpless hopeless sensations of pain and pleasure subsided.

Tammy lay on the bed, exhausted and out of breath, Carrie took the keys and unlocked the padlocks holding her hands and legs together. She unlocked the collars around her wrists and ankles allowing Tammy to relax her body and stretch her arms upward and her legs outward. Carrie did not unlock the collar that was cinched around Tammy's neck. That she left on.

Tammy lay on the bed spent and completely relaxed, "Oh God. Thank you Carrie." She lay there a few more seconds, "Aren't you going to unlock this thing around my neck?"

Carrie answered, "No I don't think I want to do that just yet. Let's leave it on a while. You go ahead and pull the covers up and try to go to sleep. I'm going in the living room."

Tammy was bewildered. Her uncle would be home soon. What if he came in and found the collar around her neck, "Carrie" She said, "Mike, my uncle I mean, will be home any time now. He can't see me in this."

Carrie yawned, "I don't know Tammy. He just might. Then again when he comes home I might tell him you're already asleep, and that before I leave I'll look in on you. If you're a very good girl and do three things for me while I'm outside then I might take your collar off."

Tammy asked, "What do you want me to do?"

Carrie hesitated then answered, "I want you to lay here and be very quiet. I want you to think about all the things that have happened to you tonight, and how, what with you in that collar, you're dependent on what I do. Last, I'm going to go through your clothes while you're there in bed. I am going to pick out what I want you to wear when you get up tomorrow."

Tammy listened, "Carrie we don't have school tomorrow. I don't know what my uncle wants me to do yet."

Carrie grinned at Tammy, "Don't worry about that. I'll talk to him. You're going out with me tomorrow. I'll be by at 11:00. Now roll over, close your eyes, and don't peak while I choose something for you to wear."

Tammy did as she was told, while Carrie started going through the clothes. There wasn't a very wide array of apparel, and most of it was childish. She wondered what Carrie would pick. She hoped Carrie wouldn't forget about the collar, and she prayed that Mike would let her go out with Carrie.

Carrie was quick in her decisions. Soon she had everything hanging on a hanger outside Tammy's closet. She walked to the bureau, turned out the light, and then left the room closing the door behind her.

Tammy lay in her bed under the covers and started thinking. I'm trapped like a rat in a trap. I'm not only Mike's slave and sex toy; I now seem to be the property of a girl, though of legal age, seemingly years younger than I.

One wants to humiliate control and degrade, and the other, well I don't know what Carrie has in mind. I wonder what Carrie does have on her mind. She sure pushed me around properly tonight at the school, and she didn't hesitate to lock me up in those things Mike bought. She made me get her off, but then even after she got hers she still got me off.

Carrie's a bitch, but I think I'm better off with her than Mike. Who knows? There still might be way I can get my identity back. For that matter my true size. Hell! Carrie might be my ticket back! I'm going to lay here quiet as a church mouse and pretend to be asleep. I sure hope Carrie doesn't forget me.

Maybe an hour after Carrie saw Tammy off to bed Mike got back home. When he walked in Carrie could tell he was little tipsy, and perhaps a little annoyed. Carrie bet to herself that he had tried to hit on Ms. Harper and found out she was a raging flaming lesbian who'd hit on half the girls in the senior class. Anyway he was back home, and Carrie was able to leave.

Mike asked, "Has Tammy been a good girl for everyone while I was gone?"

Carrie answered, "Tammy's a wonderful girl. Everyone likes her."

As he opened his wallet he asked, "How much do I owe you?"

Carrie answered in her best senior high school voice, "Mr. Mike I don't want you to pay me anything. I like Tammy, and I think it would be wrong of me to take money from you for this. I think Tammy and I are going to become good friends. I'm a younger sister, but I've never had a little sister I could all my own, at least until now. I think Tammy and I are going to become close friends."

Mike was a little perturbed, "So you and Tammy are getting to be friends. That's unusual, she seldom makes many friends."

Carrie answered, "Well Mr. Mike, this is a new situation for Tammy, and she's older now too. I think, once she finds out how things work at our school she'll have many friends." Then Carrie hit Mike with the $64,000.00 question, "If it's OK with you, I thought I could take Tammy out to meet some new people tomorrow. That is if you don't mind."

Mike was becoming interested in the turn of events. Earlier Tammy was dead set against everything he'd planned for her. Half the fun he was having was in seeing her stress out. He wondered where this might be going. He said, "I don't mind. When were you going to pick her up?"

Carrie answered, "Thanks Mr. Mike. I was going to be by around 11:00. Tammy was sort of excited about the chance to meet some kids from school. She and I even picked out something for her to wear. You know that pretty pink outfit with the matching shoes and stockings?"

carvohi
carvohi
2,562 Followers
12