The Land Of Gorachi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she finally came down from her orgasm, he continued fucking her. Lola had started to lick his balls when they were in reach of her. Lewis could feel that he was about to cum and began to fuck Aisha as hard and fast as he could. Finally he climaxed, thrusting his cock as far inside of her as possible as he let out a series of grunts and unleashed his cum inside of her. The feeling of this happening bought Aisha to her own orgasm and she screamed as wave after wave of pleasure rocked her body. This in turn, set of Lola who let out a large moan as her juices started flowing.

Following their orgasms the three of them were completely tired out and lay down on the bed. Lewis was in the middle of the two beautiful girls and all three of them were still naked. Lewis remembered that Aisha had said this was a thank you and had one thing to say to her before they all fell asleep: "You're welcome".