The Landlady Ch. 04

Story Info
A year after, a torrid reunion with Alex's landlady and more.
9.1k words
4.7
36.9k
36

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright: lagneaublanc

This episode takes place (and was written) at least a year after the events described in the third chapter. The story ends here for now. It should not be read as an integral part of the original three chapters but more as an epilogue.

As before, many thanks to Azure Skies for his dutiful editing and corrections, to Lara from Paris for her inspirations and to Gabriella, wherever she may currently be, for participating.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, are you happy to be back in London?"

We were standing in Tara's open kitchen, sipping wine from truly huge wineglasses.

"Yeah, pretty happy." I replied and sipped. "New York is a great city, but it's too intense."

"I know," she said and gave me a naughty smile, "it's almost too much of everything there."

"And I sort of missed the dreariness of London, I think." I added, though it was a lovely, springy afternoon. The small flat, facing southward, was filled with light.

Tara looked good, very much like I remembered her from more than a year ago. She had maybe lost some weight, which exaggerated her hourglass figure. Her hair was dark blond now, which I actually liked less, preferring her as a sexy redhead.

She stepped forward and filled my glass and then kissed me. I loved the way she kissed, forceful but not brutal. She pushed her lips on mine, hard. She knew what she wanted and went for it, and actually knew what I wanted as well. I put my hand on her waist and let her draw me in, tasting her full lips. We moved closer and her ample bosom pressed on my chest, so it was hard to resist reaching out and groping her breasts, yet I managed to restrain myself and remain civil, comforting myself with the knowledge that every encounter with Tara becomes torrid sooner or later.

We continued with our long embrace until, to my surprise, the buzzer rang.

Tara didn't even bother to detach her lips from mine, but just reached out and buzzed the person in. I must have had a quizzical look because a moment later she said:

"It is Gabri, I invited her also."

"Gabri?" I asked, not sure what to make of this new development.

"Gabriella, she's the girl that took over the flat from you." She said as she opened the door.

I was about to comment when the girl walked in and gave Tara a kiss on her cheek. She was rather short and very slim, with medium dark hair and a flair for trendiness without effort. A serious, almost morose expression, completed with a retro heavy metal band T-shirt. She didn't smile when she saw me.

"This is Alex," Tara introduced me to her, "he used to live in the flat before you."

"Gabriella." She said with a strong Italian accent and shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you..." I mumbled as Tara filled a glass for her.

"Let's move to the living room." said Tara, gesturing like a grande dame, even though the living room was only at the other side of the kitchen counter.

Squeezing through the narrow passage, we went and sat on her nice furniture. Tara and Gabriella sat on the sofa, and I took the chair, almost facing them. We sipped our wine quietly, without speaking, for some seconds. I took a look around the room, which remained pretty much as I remembered it, full of too many objects and paintings, most of them suggestive.

"Alex just moved back here after a year in New York." Tara told Gabriella, who nodded and sipped her wine. Not the most talkative girl. Tara, maybe not very happy with the way she was entertaining her guests, then turned to me and said:

"I hope you were able to have fun some there, or was it only work?"

"Oh, I had fun," I quipped, "and thanks for giving me Simone's contact details; we met." I said and smiled discreetly.

Tara looked at me over her wineglass and smiled in understanding.

"Isn't Simone great?" she asked rhetorically. "She is SO much fun."

"I know," I told her, as we were both smiling over a shared secret. "She's got so much to offer."

"Certainly," Tara agreed, "almost too much."

"Huh..." I shook my head in gentle disagreement, "you have to get used to her, though it isn't easy in the beginning."

At this point we both drank, momentarily carried away with our individual recollections of Simone's spectacular cock. Some more silence ensued, which felt a bit uncomfortable. So I approached Gabriella.

"Tara told me you were working in fashion, right?"

She looked at me as if she only then noticed I was there and said:

"Yes, I work in a fashion magazine."

I expected her to elaborate, but she stopped there.

"Will you be staying in London for long?" Tara asked me once the conversation died again.

"I'm not sure," I said, "maybe a few months, maybe even less. But I am probably heading back to Paris sooner or later, or Berlin."

"Gabri used to live in Paris." Said Tara.

I looked at Gabriella, with an inquisitive regard, but she only nodded.

"London is a great city," I said, "but also very taxing."

Tara looked over at Gabriella and pretty much gave up any hope of engaging her in conversation. So she replied: "I know, it's a hard place."

"Especially in winter," I added, noting the banality of our discussion, "when it is all dark and cold."

At this point Gabriella, who was clearly bored with our chat, leaned forward, put her hand on Tara's crotch and started unzipping her. Tara gave her as much notice as one gives a cat sitting in one's lap and merely leaned backwards and sipped her wine.

I also tried to act naturally as Gabriella reached down into Tara's trousers and pulled out her limp cock. I wasn't even particularly staring at her. The silence continued as Gabriella slowly started caressing and stroking the penis, which grew longer and harder. Finally, Gabriella bent forward and started sucking it.

"You seem to be very lucky with your lodgers." I said watching Gabriella's mouth swallowing the tip of Tara's cock.

"Oh," Tara replied nonchalantly, "I know how to pick them up. But Gabri here is quite something." She said and patted the girl's head. "Aren't you darling?"

Gabriella rose and gave Tara a passionate kiss, while her hand continued to jerk her cock. I started feeling pressure in my trousers as well. Then, she went down on her again, her head bobbing up and down as her small lips circled the penis's head and sucked it in. I gulped.

"Oh...that's nice." Moaned Tara as she was leaning back on the sofa and sipping her wine. She looked at me inquisitively. I licked my lips.

"I think," said Tara, "that someone else wants a little taste, no?"

Gabriella unhooked the cock from her mouth and tilted her head to look at me. I knelt down on the carpet in front of Tara and slowly brought my face to her loins. Gabriella backed away, giving me some space. Timidly, I carefully held the base of her penis and put my lips to the head. Her cock wasn't rock hard yet, but it was big and thick, like I remembered it. Looking up, I could only see Tara absently drinking above me, as I started to suck on the fleshy head and gulp more of it. Soon, I was able to put most of her cock in my mouth, feeling its power with my lips and tongue. I sucked it in, absorbing myself in the scent of her body, before letting go of it to get some air. Still grabbing it by its base, I wiped my mouth and plunged in again, trying to get all of it into my mouth. I couldn't and soon had to back out to breathe again.

"Someone's greedy." Said Tara.

I drew back a bit and let Gabriella go at it again. She didn't hesitate for a second, but instead of sucking it she started licking the erect shaft and tickling the length of it with her tongue. Finally, reaching the top, she circled the bulging head with her tongue, and closed her month on it, sucking again with energy.

"My..." Tara commented from above, "I could get used to having you two lap puppies around."

She put a hand on Gabri's head and pushed her down on her cock, while she started to fondle her own breast. I could that her nipples were hard and erect as they made small tents of her light blouse. She moaned softly.

Finally Gabri's feast of cock ended, and she broke off for some air. Looking at me, finally smiling, her mouth wet from the saliva; she tilted the penis in my direction. I was happy to accept the charge and immediately took hold of it, starting to lick in from base to top. But before I would really renew my efforts, Tara took my and Gabri's hands.

"That's enough now puppies," she said maternally, "let's go upstairs."

The upstairs bedroom hadn't changed much. It was still dominated by the large bed and wall-length mirror. The three of us, reflected double, made it feel crowded.

"Now," Tara told us, "undress."

Both of us eagerly obeyed. I sneaked a glance at Gabri as I started undoing my shirt, she quickly removed her T-shirt and un-strapped her black bra, revealing small breasts but with perky and dark nipples. I kicked of my shoes and started unbuckling, observing as Gabri lowered her own jeans and showed a very neat little bum. In a minute, we were both standing in front of Tara, completely naked, ready for inspection.

"Good," said Tara as she pulled out her cock again, now limp, "now where were we?"

Gabri and I knelt in front of Tara. I, as a gentleman, gave Gabri first taste. She didn't hesitate and started kissing it; she softly caressed it as it grew big and hard again. She licked it from the base to the tip, and then let me suck on the head and lick and feel the veins with my tongue.

"That's nice," Tara said as she was unbuttoning her blouse. "Now show how deep you can take it."

I swallowed my spit, jerked her cock a couple of time to get it hard, breathed in and started inserting her cock in my mouth. I sucked it down until it filled my mouth and I had to orient it down my throat. It tickled as it brushed on the top on my throat and made me gag. I struggled to take more in, feeling my jaw muscle aching, before being obliged to pull it out, all wet and slimy, and cough.

Then, Gabri tried to deep throat Tara. She clearly had more experience in this matter than I, as she was able to easily swallow the first few centimetres of the cock, and slowly pushed her head forward, getting nearly all of it in. Her eyes watered, as it was clear she was gagging, but she wouldn't give up. Undoubtedly she was keen to show off. Her throat muscles contracted as she nearly reached the base of the cock, before pulling it out, gasping for air.

"Very good," Tara said throwing her blouse and bra on the chair, "I think you both deserve a reward."

We moved to fondle her big breasts, which were hanging above us. Gabri and I each attached ourselves to a tit and started working on it. They were big, round and firm, clearly artificial but I didn't care. The skin was very smooth and her nipples were hard. I weighted her left breast with my palm, feeling its mass and texture before starting to lick, with little laps, her nipple. The nipple grew hard and I started sucking it. I saw Gabri doing the same to her other tit, like two starving toddlers eager for milk.

Tara removed her trousers completely and we all spread out on the bed. We started exploring each other bodies with hand and tongues. Soon, I found Gabri's sharp little nipples and started sucking them, making them harder. My hands explored Tara's breasts and what must have been her thigh. Small hands were rubbing my chest while bigger, stronger ones clasped around my cock. I moved up and started kissing Gabri, who then moved away to start kissing Tara. It was a heap of bodies, a heterogeneous collection of hands, mouths, nipples, cocks and a vagina, a strange beast with no centre. This foreplay orgy lasted for a long time, until Gabri climbed on top of Tara and inserted her cock in her small pussy. Immediately, Gabri started to moan and softly rock on the penis. I drew away a bit, watching as the cock disappeared inside her, but continued to fondle Tara's breasts. I also started stroking myself, making myself hard.

Gabri rode Tara slowly, moving her hips in circles to let the cock penetrate her. Her hands started massaging her own breasts as Tara's hand went down to flick Gabri's clitoris. I moved closer and started sucking on Gabri's nipples. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me upwards, kissing me violently, pushing her sharp tongue in my mouth. I reciprocated by pushing mine down hers and pinching her nipple. Tara started pushing her up higher, making her fall back on her cock as Gabri started moaning.

I moved behind Gabri and started nibbling her neck and massaging her tits. She tried to turn her head to me, but couldn't quite reach. So she just leaned back giving me the chance to get my hand on her pussy, which I started rubbing. This drove Gabri wild, and she started panting heavily as she got more and more excited.

Then Tara flipped Gabri over on her back and pushed her ankles backwards, exposing her pussy and immediately sinking her wet cock into it. She started slamming her hard, keeping her cock inside for some seconds before pulling it out and shoving it back again.

"That's nice," Tara mumbled, "nice and hard."

I knelt behind Tara now and started caressing her back and ass. I smoothed over her butt cheek and slide my hand between them, feeling her warmth. Licking my thumb, I started pushing it into her asshole, felling it contract around it. With my other hand, I start pinching her nipple.

"You like that?" I asked as Tara moaned. I wiggled my thumb in her hole.

Tara leaned forward, lying on top of Gabri and I started rubbing my cock on her ass, passing the head of it up and down on her crack and squeezing the cheeks around it. Her ass was big enough for me to bury my shaft in it and feel it grind as she moved back and forth on the girl.

"Stop playing with my ass now," Tara told me after a bit, "Come over here."

I gave her magnificent bum a small slap and waddled to her. She was fucking Gabri hard and with a strong rhythm, hers hips slamming into the girl's loins like some machine. Gabri's hands were firmly clutching Tara's tits and squeezing them. I felt somewhat useless.

Tara gestured with her chin to Gabri: "suck him."

Turning her head to the side, Gabri started licking at the cock I guided to her mouth. I was fun to watch her jerk as Tara penetrated her. But this was clearly not a comfortable position, so I climbed on top of Gabri, my knees besides her head and my ass to Tara and lowered my cock into Gabri's mouth. This was much better, as Gabri sucked me like a calf feeding of a cow, grabbing my ass and balls with her delicate hands.

"For this," said Tara after a bit, "better to turn around."

She pulled out of Gabri and turned her over to her belly, then pushed her up on her knees to fuck her doggy. I also tuned and sat on the bed, my legs spread as Gabri buried her face in my crutch. I grabbed her hair and pushed it to the side to see how she swallowed my long thin penis. Her hand held it straight at its base as she pulled it in and out of her small mouth. I grinned to Tara over Gabri's slim body.

"Isn't she something?" Tara winked at me as she pushed into the girl's cunt.

"She's amazing," I consented, "and so beautiful."

"I know," said Tara, "just look at this ass." She said as she shoved her cock inside and slapped Gabri's naked bum.

"Ouch." Said Gabri with her thick accent, her hand squeezing my cock. "That's not fair."

"Really?" said Tara, fucking her harder. "And this?" she added by grabbing Gabri's waist and pinning her on her cock hard. Gabri gasped.

"Do, you, like, this?" Tara punctuated her thrusts, shoving her cock inside with every word. I smiled. Then she relaxed and reduced her pace.

"Turn around," she told me and pulled Gabri's head up, "like before."

Not sure what she meant, I turned around on my knees and presented my ass to Gabri.

"Good," said Tara, "now lick his anus."

Gabri put a hand on each of my ass cheeks and pulled them apart. Then, with her little tongue, she started touching the ring of my anus, licking it in small rapid laps. The sensation was odd, both pleasant and uncomfortable, and it sent shivers up and down my spine. I jerked quickly as her wet tongue contoured my asshole. She spread my cheeks wide and plunging in licked me from the base of my scrotum to the top of my ass. It was tantalizing.

"You need to get him well wet," I heard Tara tell Gabri, "So stick your tongue as deep as you can."

Gabri obliged, and gave my ass a long wet lick. I rested my head on the bed and gave myself to the sensation. I was very excited. If Tara wanted my ass well wet it meant she had some sordid plans for me. Undoubtedly planning some first class sodomy.

"Nice and wet," said Tara as she moved from behind Gabri and took her place behind me.

"Now," she asked Gabri, "have you ever seen how a guy gets fucked in the ass?"

I swallowed my spit in excitement and anticipation.

"No" quipped Gabri.

"Then watch carefully." Tara said her as she took out some lube from her bedside table.

"First, you have to get both his asshole and your cock, or dildo, very wet." She said as she squirted some of the lube on her already wet cock.

"Spread his cheeks." She told Gabri, who pushed my ass apart. Tara then squirted some lube on my asshole and started massaging it into my ass.

"You start with a finger," she told her, pushing her finger slowly into my ass, turning it like a key in the ignition.

"You do it very slowly," she continued, pushing more of her finger into me as I exhaled and tried to relax.

"Like this..." she said, "all the way in past the sphincter...relax baby, you know the drill...like this, all of it." She said as her finger was deep in my ass.

"Now you pull it out a bit," she told Gabri, "and lube it some more, before finger fucking him further." Her finger, again coated with lube, pushed again into my anus. I twitched with pain mixed with pleasure.

"See, I can now push almost all of my finger in his little ass. But he is very tight. Do you want to try?"

Tara left her finger in me until Gabri got hers lubricated. Then, slowly pulling it out, she pulled my cheeks apart as I felt Gabri's delicate finger pushing on the entrance to my ass.

"He is very tight." Said Gabri.

"You have to push a bit hard," Tara told her, "don't worry, he likes it."

I tried to relax as Gabri pushed further and managed to squeeze her finger in. Even her little finger felt big, and as always I worried what it will be like to receive Tara's big and thick cock in there. Still, the sensation was amazing, and I moaned softly as the two were working my butt.

"You see," Tara told her as her finger slipped easily in and out of my ass. "Anyway he is used to getting much bigger things up his ass, aren't you?"

"Huh-ah.." I mumbled as I clutched the bed linen as the finger rubbed my insides.

"Good," said Tara as she moved closer and held my ass strongly. "Now you can start penetrating him, but you have to do it very carefully."

I braced myself as I felt the tip of Tara's large cock placing itself in my ass entrance. The plump head of her dick started pushing against my wet hole, and I exhaled together with her.

"Oh..."hissed Tara as she pushed in, "he's tight." Her cock managed to force its way into my body, very very slowly. It hurt, but was also very exciting.

"God," hissed Tara, pushing further in, "you're so tight. I would have thought,' she said to me, "that your asshole would be used to big cocks by now."

I grinned into the mattress in recollection of Simone's truly huge cock fucking in that party, god it was painful but I was so high. I tried to relax, unwind, let go, flow with it...

"The trick," she told Gabri, "is not to relent, but to continue, push all the time...slowly but surely."