The Landlady Ch. 3

Story Info
Ellen accepts dominance easier than she thought.
4.8k words
4.61
43.9k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's wonderful waking up with your dick being sucked lovingly. Without moving a muscle, I could feel my dick being sucked and massaged by a knowledgeable mouth and tongue. Looking down at the top of a strawberry blonde head slowly moving up and down as more of me disappeared into her mouth and throat. It doesn't get much better.

I reached down and caressed the exposed cheek and neck with my fingertips signaling my need to cum. This only caused Ellen to increase the suction and as I exploded into her mouth she was swallowing every drop of my jizm. Watching her throat contract as she swallowed until I was finished, then slowly licking the last of my juices she looked up and smiled good morning at me.

I gently moved her head off of my hip and rolled out of bed. Going to the bathroom and jumping in the shower. As the hot water was cascading off of me, Ellen came in and asked to wash my back. Of course I moved aside and let her in.

After the shower, dressed in shorts and a T-shirt, Ellen came in wearing nothing but a towel. I sat at the table as breakfast was made. Sitting across from Ellen I looked at her and told her that if we were to continue on in this fashion, she had better start accepting certain things.

"What sort of things, Sir?" she asked with a note of caution.

"Well, Sweets, the first thing is, you will not sit level with me unless we are at a table. EVER." I replied. "When I am sitting on a couch you will at all times be lower than me, even if it means sitting on the floor. You will do this, no matter WHERE we are or WHO we're with."

"Another thing, you know what my requirements are when you are going to meet me, never wearing panty hose, always stockings or bare legged, never wearing panties, only wearing bras that expose your nipples and dresses or skirts that allow me easy access. This will be expanded to include the times I am not expected."

"I do not expect you to expose yourself at work, you will always dress professionally but under that professional exterior you WILL be dressed according to my wishes."

"Yes Sir" she said softly.

I went on, "If we are at a social gathering you will at all times make yourself available to me. You are my submissive, slave if you wish, but if I want to bend you over a table and take you in front of the guests, I will do so. If I require you to drop onto your knees and suck me you will do so without hesitation. If I want you to do the same to someone else you will also do so without hesitation. I will add this though, you will NEVER be left alone with another man. That is NOT acceptable. Understand?"

"Yes Sir," she said, again with a note of concern.

"When we are home, that is in my apartment, you will be dressed to please me, if that is naked, so be it. If that is with a dress so that I may have easy, instant access, so be it." I said.

"Yes Sir," she said. "Can I ask a question?"

"Yes," I said.

"Does that mean in the yard also?"

"Only if we are together there as a couple and we are entertaining someone" I replied.

"So the BBQ tomorrow, I will wear only what you tell me to and act according to what you have said so far?" she asked.

"Yes, that is exactly right." I said, "And in your house you may dress however you choose, unless you and I entertain there. Understood?"

"Yes Sir," she replied with a gleam in her eyes.

"Oh, one last thing," I added, "you will eat ONLY what I tell you to eat when we are out together, and if we are at a buffet you will tend to me by getting my food before your own."

"Yes Sir," she said.

It was getting close to 12 o'clock, we had slept in from the previous evening so I decided that we need to get some air.

Getting dressed was easy for Ellen, just a dress with nothing under it and a pair of heels. I changed into walking shorts and a pull over.

We left and went to one of the scenic drives around Newport. Seventeen Mile drive, goes along the Naraggansett Bay and then up through the ultra rich mansions of the lat 1800's and early 1900's. It was beautiful with Ellen in the car next to me. Casually dropping my hand to her leg she immediately opened her thighs to me as I caressed her the entire trip.

We stopped at a couple of lookout points and watched the seals and birds, then continued on our way. About half way around we stopped at a particular place that jutted out into the bay. I slowly pulled her to me and then unzipped my pants. With my dick exposed, I just looked down and Ellen immediately lowered her head to take me into her mouth. Rising to the occasion, I soon filled her mouth with my dick.

It felt so good, just sitting in the cool air of the bay with my penis in a warm mouth. Feeling myself on the verge of orgasm, I gently lifter Ellen into a sitting position and leaned in to kiss her.

Breaking the kiss I put the car in gear and continued slowly around the drive. Coming onto Bellevue I slowed down and again looked down at my exposed penis. Ellen, being the fast learner, leaned down and again engulfed me into her talented mouth. I continued to drive and as we stopped at a light, a pickup truck pulled up next to us. Looking into the car you should have seen the look on the young girls face who was the passenger. Ellen, just kept right on doing her best to get me to shoot into her mouth.

With the changing light, I pulled away with the pick-up following us. Two blocks later and at another red light, I told Ellen to come up and enjoy the view. Just as her head was coming up above the dash, a group of older tourists were crossing the street in front of us. Only about 5 noticed the sudden appearance of Ellen but the smiles on their faces showed no disapproval of her activities. After that we headed for home.

Arriving there, I told Ellen to come up, I'd call out for pizza.

The bell rang 45 minutes later, Domino's was right on time. I got up to answer, leaving Ellen on the floor where she was sitting with nothing on. Opening the door wide, I gave the delivery boy his money, a tip and an unobstructed view of Ellen sitting by the couch wearing nothing but a smile while she watched television.

Moving to the couch, I put the pizza down on the coffee table and cut the pieces. Putting one on Ellen's plate and one for me. As we continued to eat, Ellen was perfect. Waiting for me to eat then daintily feeding herself one small bite at a time. When finished with one piece, she reached up for another. Gently tapping her hand, I just shook my head no, reminding her that she would eat only what I said when we were together.

I did share more pizza but only when I was finished with the piece that I was eating at the time.

After dinner, I told Ellen to go to the bathroom and give herself an enema.

A frightened look came into her eyes. I only asked once, but the look I gave her at her hesitation spoke volumes. Slowly getting up she went into the bathroom only to reappear 20 minutes later.

I didn't ask if she had done what I requested, I knew she had. I then told her to bend over the chair in the living room. I took a medium sized butt plug from my collection and lubricating it with K-Y, I slowly inserted it into Ellen's ass. Just as it seemed to be too large the rest slid into her and rested there. I then had Ellen straighten up and holding her gently to me, I kissed her and directed her towards the bedroom.

The next morning I told Ellen she could remove the "toy" long enough to perform her toilet, but she must again give herself an enima and re-insert the plug. If she had difficulty, I would be more than willing to do that for her.

After I had slipped on a robe, I saw Ellen coming from the bathroom with her hands behind her back. Then getting to the bed, she handed me the butt plug that was lubricated and bent over and spread her ass cheeks in an unspoken request.

It was fairly early, so I told Ellen to get dressed as I would treat for breakfast.

The Viking Inn, had a nice Brunch, so off we went. After a short wait to be seated, we had coffee and I told Ellen I wanted two Eggs Benedict, she could have any two entree's of her choice. Ellen went up to get our food. I enjoyed watching her balance the two plates with our breakfast. Sitting next to me, as we ate, I slowly stroked her thigh through her dress. She immediately opened her thighs for access but I was content at the time to just caress her through her dress.

When I was finished Ellen asked if I wanted a fruit plate or anything else. I sent Ellen off to gather another plate for me as I had another cup of coffee. Watching those around me, I noticed two or three folks that seemed familiar but I just wrote it off to Newport being a small town.

Ellen returned with my plate, I asked if she wanted another, and was informed that I had not instructed her to get herself anything. Smiling to myself, I offered her some cantaloupe from my plate. As I chose the fruit for her I thought to myself that just two weeks ago I was wondering if I would get thrown out of my new apartment for being too forward with the Landlady.

At 12 o'clock we left the Brunch and making our way back to the house, I reminded Ellen that her friend Liz was going to be there at 2. I realized neither of us would be hungry for lunch at that time so I suggested that we swing by a deli, and just pick up some finger food for drinks in the afternoon.

Pulling into the Ellen's driveway she asked me what I wanted her to wear for the afternoon. I told her a sundress and no shoes, since we would be in the back yard and don't forget your toy. I also told Ellen that the "air kiss" that Liz seemed so fond of was NOT acceptable. Either kiss her properly or shake hands but none of this phony kiss the cheek from 6 inches away.

Ellen looked stunning, a pale green dress that showed off her ample bosom, and was short enough to be scandalous if worn downtown in public. I was sitting in lounge chair in the shade of Ellen's backyard with Ellen at my feet, when we heard the noise of a car pulling into the drive. Looking at my watch I noticed it was 1:55 PM, five minutes early.

While there were two chairs in the backyard, Ellen, was on the ground seated on a small blanket. Getting up to greet our guest we both turned as were pleased with the sight of Liz. She too was wearing a short sundress, only she had an elastic peasant type of top that was pulled down to reveal her shoulders and the deep cleavage of her breasts.

Liz came up to where Ellen and I were standing to greet her and leaned into Ellen for the obligatory "air kiss", Ellen taking me at my word simply moved slightly and met Liz's lips full on with her own. Nothing sensual but a REAL kiss. Flustered at perhaps smearing her lipstick, Liz stepped back quickly, but I stepped forward, and grasping her extended hand, I pulled Liz to me. As she leaned towards me I stepped closer still and placing my arms around her, gave her a proper kiss. Thus ensuring her lipstick was well and truly smeared.

A little flustered, Liz stepped back a bit. I showed her to her chair and asked for her drink order. Upon hearing her request, Ellen immediately went to get her drink. Taking my seat, I asked Liz how her party went the other night. She just sort of smiled and said she didn't kiss and tell. While she was saying this I made it a point to check out her legs as she crossed them and the ample cleavage she showed each time she shrugged her shoulders.

Ellen came with Liz's drink and as she came back to me I just shook my glass. Ellen took that and went to the kitchen to refill my drink also. Liz just sort of stared open mouthed as Ellen left. "Does she do that all the time?" she asked.

"Only when I want her to." was my reply.

I continued to check Liz out and make small talk when Ellen returned with my drink. Liz was looking around for the third chair when Ellen sensuously sank to her knees at my feet on the small blanket that was placed there.

As we sat and talked I was stroking Ellen's cheek with my fingers, lightly I tapped her jaw and as she looked up at me I presented my middle finger to her lips. She immediately took it into her mouth and started to suck it slowly as Liz and I continued our conversation.

Liz could hardly put a coherent sentence together while she was watching this display. I asked her about her work, she lived off alimony. Her interests, she claimed many but couldn't be specific about any. The only thing she was willing to talk about or had knowledge of was the social scene in Newport.

All this time Ellen continued to suck on my finger and Liz kept crossing and uncrossing her legs. Either nervousness (yeah right) or arousal. I asked if she were ok, to which she replied that she was a little warm.

I also asked if we made her nervous. Liz couldn't get the words out fast enough in her denial of being nervous. I pointed out that we liked the way we were and we were not hurting anyone. I moved fingers from the middle finger to the first finger and Ellen just continued licking.

Liz's breathing was becoming labored as I finally removed my finger from Ellen's mouth and told Ellen to refresh her drink and Liz's and bring out the finger food. Smiling up at me she stood up and as she bent to take Liz's drink I moved my hand up the back of her leg and quickly slid my fingers into her juicy pussy. As I removed them, she straightened up and turned to the kitchen.

I looked at Liz as I slowly sucked each finger that was in Ellen. She was delicious. I asked Liz what she thought of the fact that Ellen seemed so happy. Her job was going well and she seemed content.

Liz still stammered that she was looking good, less stressed and then asked if we were "exclusive" to each other. I only said if I wish it to be. Why?

Liz said she hosted a couple of parties a month where people had a basket of keys and the wives picked a key and that is where they went for the night. The only thing was if you picked your own key you got to turn it in. Other than that, they went with the owner of the key.

When I asked about her she said she always went with the last key so that guy got two women instead of one. I went on to ask if she just went with the men or both. Both, she replied with a smile on her face.

Ellen came back out and I asked if she knew about the "Key club" Liz hosted. She had heard but had never been invited. A small smile crossed her face when Liz said that she would LOVE to have us at her next party. As Ellen bent over to offer the tray to Liz, I again moved my hand up the back of her thigh only stopping when I had a finger in her pussy. Then moving my thumb up I gently tapped the butt plug that up until now had remained ignored(by me) causing Ellen to jump a bit.

As she turned to me I just looked at the blanket and she sat down with the tray on the a table. I asked Liz why we should come to her party. Giving a wink she said that no matter what, she would make sure my key was picked last and we would have a great time.

I asked about Ellen and her choice. Liz said she hoped Ellen could chose last. With this information rolling in my head I just asked why wait? Looking down at Ellen I smiled and then stood up, helping her to her feet I then seated her on the lounge. I lifted her feet and set them on the rest.

I then took a quick step to Liz and held out my hand and taking hers I lifted her to her feet. Pulling her to me, I kissed her gently then spinning her around so her back was to me and she was facing Ellen I slowly slipped her top down. Over her breasts, they bounced nicely as they were freed. I lifted my hands, cradling her breast in them and gently pinching the nipples. Ellen could see them hardening as I applied pressure and continued to kiss and nibble on Liz's ear. I whispered in her ear to kiss Ellen's ankles.

Almost in a trance, she bent at the waist and lifting one of Ellen's feet she slowly kissed her foot then moved to her ankle. With Liz bent at the waist, I just lifted her dress displaying her ass to me. She was wearing a bikini type of panty with the back being hidden between the cheeks of her ass. Urging her on, I watched as she moved her kisses up the leg of Ellen and as she got to her knees she seemed to hesitate. I slowly lowered her panties, exposing her ass to me and also showing that she was not in the habit of shaving herself.

As Liz stepped out of her panties, I slid a two fingers into her sopping pussy. She leaned forward more and her hands went under Ellen's dress and raising it further she continued to kiss her way up Ellen's thighs. As Ellen's dress finally reached her stomach, her totally smooth pussy was exposed for the first time to Liz. I thought Liz would go wild kissing and licking the hairless wonder in front of her.

Slipping a third, then fourth finger into Liz I saw her thighs glistening with her juices. I just moved my face in to the junction of her thighs and began licking her juices and teasing her clit as I continued to fuck her with my fingers. Just as she seemed to be on the verge of climax, I stepped back. She continued to slurp noisily on Ellen's pussy and as she slid her hands under her ass to lift her she became aware of the butt plug that Ellen was wearing. Burying her face even more deeply into her pussy I stepped back to watch the spectacle.

Ellen opened her eyes from the bliss she was feeling and looked at me, I only nodded and mouthed the words "Have fun" and sat back to enjoy the show. Ellen was in seventh heaven. Obviously Liz knew what she was doing and Ellen kept rising higher and higher to her orgasm. She was starting to moan softly as Liz's magic tongue brought her closer and closer. Finally she arched up as her orgasm overtook her. Then collapsing back onto the lounge she looked down at Liz's head between her legs.

Liz backed off a little and sat back on her haunches as she admired her work. She then looked to me sitting in her chair as I watched the two women. She hadn't had an orgasm yet. I could see the heel of her foot grinding against her vagina as she tried to rub herself off. Lifting myself from her chair I went to her and lifted her up. Her dress falling back into place, I then led her to her chair and seated her.

I went to Ellen. Lifting her up I gently kissed her. Ellen proceeded to lick my chin and lips, cleaning the dried juices of Liz from my face. When she was done I told her to offer our guest another small sandwich from the tray. Standing on wobbly legs she bent over to pick up the tray and I again slid a couple of fingers into her and tapped the butt plug. Ellen then took the tray, as if nothing had happened and presented it to Liz. Liz was astonished, she wanted to cum, she wanted HER orgasm. When she reached for Ellen's thigh instead of the sandwich tray, I only cleared my throat and shook my head. Not until I say it's ok.

Liz only looked at me as we sat down again. I offered my fingers to Ellen to clean as she seated herself at my feet. I then asked Liz if she enjoyed her time between Ellen's thighs.

Yes she whispered. She was rubbing her thighs together in anticipation of getting hers. Ellen was again sucking on my fingers as I slowly undid the fly of my trousers. I looked over to Liz then down to Ellen. I asked Liz to stand and lean over the back of the chair. I stood to assist her and then as she leaned over, I slowly came up behind her. She was so wet I needed no preparation and slid into her in one stroke.

Slowly moving in and out of her I reached down and gently rubbed her clit. This started a chain reaction of mini-orgasms. Stoking in and out of her I began increasing my pace. I could tell she was on the verge of orgasm as she was gasping and pushing against me as hard as I was fucking into her.

Just as I felt myself swell up to deliver my cum to her, I pulled out and turned to Ellen who was still kneeling by my side. Her open mouth at the right height I just leaned into her as she swallowed my entire organ and sucked with all her might. I couldn't hold out under this on-slaught and immediately started to cum. Filling Ellen's mouth to overflowing. She swallowed all of my jizm, then licking her lips she looked up at me and I motioned her to finish Liz. She immediately had her face buried in Liz's pussy, licking and slurping as she to reached her orgasm and her juices were fast becoming a facial for Ellen.

12