The Landlady: Early Rise

Story Info
Lusty granny. Young lover. One more time.
1.7k words
4.32
63k
43

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 06/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wordmate
Wordmate
101 Followers

Early morning I was still in bed when my dad called to ask how I was doing; obviously wondering if I'm doing well in class. He was told what he needed to know-that I was getting good grades and making friends along the way. My mom, on the other hand, was the worrying type ever since I left home. Almost everyday she would call me, asking if I was sick or had enough to eat. No matter what I tell her she'll continue to ask questions and cry about it later on.

"Good to know" said dad, after telling him my grades. "That takes a load off my mind."

"How's mom?" I asked.

"She's fine. Lately she's worried that you're going to join a fraternity and end up in the street in your underwear."

"Really? Is that all she's worried about?"

"That and knocking up some girl. She keeps on telling me that she's too young to be a grandma."

"Are you kidding? I'm not planning on being a dad any time soon. I may be crazy but I'm not stupid."

"That's my boy."

My dad and I were always tight; could tell him any problem I had. The one thing I couldn't tell him and my mom was the continuous affair with my landlady. Mrs. Tate, or Sandy as she preferred, came from the bathroom wearing a denim shirt I recently received for my birthday. For a woman, old enough to be my own grandmother, she could still look as hot and irresistible as any young lady I've dated in the past.

What we've had going has been pretty intense-I'm talking some major orgy attacks. The excuse has always been the same; not paying the rent in time and making it up with a night in the bedroom.

Slowly, she crawled on my bed with a smile on her face and started massaging my legs. I already knew what she had in mind, even though it was very early. As much as I hated the idea I had to cut my conversation with my dad short.

"Listen, dad" I said, "I'm kind of busy at the moment. Can I call you back?"

"Studying hard I hope?, he asked.

"Yeah, I really got my hands full at the moment. Would you stop that?"

"Stop what?"

"Not you, dad. I had some company over the other night."

"Let me guess, you got a girl."

"A girl? No. What makes you think that?"

"Who are you kidding, Tommy? I can hear her giggling. It is a girl, right?"

"Yeah."

"Are you sure? Remember, always check for an extra body part."

"Dad, I know a woman when I see one."

"That's good. Looks like I won the bet."

"What bet?"

"Your aunt was betting me twenty dollars that you were gay."

"What? Aunt Betty thought I was gay? Why did she think that?"

"Back in high school when you had all those wrestling posters on the wall."

"Dad, they were my heroes. You know I was a big wrestling fan back then."

"I know, but your aunt can be a pain sometimes. She loves to jump to conclusions."

Of all people, Aunt Betty assumed I was gay and bet against me? I'm going to have to give her a call and set her straight before she started spreading rumors.

"Caught yourself another babe?" dad asked.

"What?" I asked, forgetting what we were discussing.

"The girl, Tommy. Is she hot?"

"Yeah" I said, feeling embarrassed. "That she is."

"I'm guessing another blonde with big tits."

"Something like that. She's got a great smile and a body to go with it."

With her short blond hair and a pair of saggy titties, Sandy could do more things than any young lady I've been with. I did have a thing for blonds, but not as stunning and more experienced as Sandy was. If my mom ever found out what I did in my spare time she would freak out.

"Nice looking?" my dad continued.

"Yeah" I said. "Very nice looking with a great ass."

"Reminds me of your mother."

"Dad, please don't. I don't need to hear about you and mom when you were kids."

"Hey, if it weren't for us you wouldn't be there."

"I'm going to hang up now."

"All right, all right. I'll spare you the gory details."

"Thanks, dad.'

Listening to what my folks did before I was born was not pretty. When I was ten years old I walked in on them one night when I heard noises coming from their bedroom. It turned out the two of them were doing the bed dance, and I happened to catch mom riding dad right there in front of me. It took a while to recover from that experience but it remained stuck in my mind to this day.

With that thought out of the way Sandy stopped what she was doing, turned around and began showing off her ass. The woman was practically begging me to fuck her, especially in that nice ass of hers.

"Is she naked?" dad asked.

"What?" I said, not liking where the conversation was going.

"The girl. Is she naked?"

"Not completely. Right now she's wearing one of my shirts."

"That brings back memories."

"Dad."

"Sorry, boy."

"Dad, I'll talk to you later, and give my love to mom. Tell her to stop worrying about me."

"I will, Tommy. You take care of yourself."

"Thanks, dad. I'll see you."

I let out a sigh of relief once I closed up my cell phone. After that I crawled up behind Sandy, squeezing her tits and planting wet kisses on her neck. She moaned with desire once I started pinching and fondling those hard nipples of hers.

"Hmmmm, you dirty little boy" she said. "Are you ready for me?"

"I am" I said. "No thanks to you. I'm trying to have a normal conversation with my family and you pull this stunt?"

"It's your own fault for being late with the rent again. Sometimes I think you're doing that on purpose just so you can fuck me."

"You don't seem to have a problem with that."

"You're right, I don't."

I continued massaging her titties and worked my way to unbuttoning the shirt. Problem was it took too long to work on each button, leaving me with only one alternative. I ripped the shirt wide open, letting the buttons scatter in every direction. The irony was that aunt Betty bought me this shirt, and later on I would tell her a dog messed it up.

"You're so good with your hands" she said.

"You like that?" I asked.

"Ah, yes. Ravish me like only you can."

I took off the shirt leaving her topless and allowing me to feel her saggy titties some more. Each one felt soft on my fingertips. I planted kisses on her smooth shoulders and licked her neck and earlobe, listening to her purr like a kitten.

She laid down and we kissed, once again allowing our wet slippery tongues to explore one another's. Down I went to those saggy titties, licking and sucking each one along with those hard ripe nipples. Slowly, I slid her lace panties off, giving me a full view of that nice hairy pussy of hers. I spread her smooth legs apart and sucked on that perfect pink piece of flesh.

"Hmmmm" she began. "Oooooooh. Yes, that feels so good. Hmmmmm. Oooooo. Eat that pussy. Hmmmmm, yes, eat that mature pussy. Oh, yes, you dirty little boy. Eat that pussy. Fucking eat me alive."

I kept going and she enjoyed the feel of my tongue going all the way down to her G-spot. After that she was out of control; her breathing growing hot and heavy, leaving her breathless.

"Aah! Aah! Aah! Hmmmmmmm. Oh, shit. Fuck. Oh, you're so good eating pussy. Aaaaaaah! Oooooooh! Shit. Hmmmmmmm. Yes. Yes, don't stop. Don't stop. Aaaaaaah! Oooooooh!"

When it came time for her to give me oral pleasure she didn't need any compliments on how good she was. She sucked that cock nice and hard; might have gone on all day if she wanted to. For an old broad she knew how to make a man feel good.

Once again her ass pointed in my direction; this time she wanted my hard cock deep inside. Back and forth my cock went deeper and deeper, giving her all that she needed and deserved.

"Oh, yes" she said. "Give it to me. Fuck my ass up nice and good. Oh, shit. Oooooo, that dick is so hard. Don't stop. Don't fucking stop. Harder. Harder. Go deep. Like that. Ah, yes. Fuck my ass. Tear my ass apart. Fuck that shit up. Oh, yes."

Sandy probably wouldn't be able to sit down for a month after today, but I don't think she gave a shit. Once she got a good fucking from me all was right with the world. I planted my cock in her pussy and her right leg on my shoulder. Back and forth I pumped and penetrated as hard as I did, making her moan and scream at the top of her lungs.

"Fuck me" she continued. "Oh, yes. Fuck me. Fuck me harder! Yes! Yes! Oh, shit. Fucking fuck me to death. Oh, yes. That's it. Harder! Harder! Deeper! Right there. Right There. Fuck! Love that young dick. Fucking love that young dick in my old pussy. Nice and big. Shit. Oh, yes. Yes. Aaah, fuck! I feel it! I feel it! Fuck! Give it to me!"

What I gave her was cum all over her pretty little face. I sat on the bed with my back facing her, completely exhausted and sweaty all over. I was busy catching my breath when she put her arms around me, planting wet kisses on my neck with a look of satisfaction in her eyes.

"Want to go again?" she asked, nibbling on my earlobe.

"I'm done for today. How about you?"

"You know me."

"Yeah, I know you. You're the type who doesn't know when to give up."

"What can I say? I'm an old lady who needs to be conquered once in a while."

"Yeah, that's me. The high and mighty conqueror."

"With a massive sword."

Both of us laughed at that joke and Sandy held on to me even tighter, whispering sweet nothings in my ear. I called it a day by heading for the shower, leaving Mrs. Tate a happy woman.

Wordmate
Wordmate
101 Followers