The Landlady's Friends Ch. 01

Story Info
Max meets a sociology lecturer.
1.1k words
3.96
37.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sociology Doctor

Charlotte, here is the report that you wanted about Max's visit. Thanks for getting him to come round to my place. I hope you enjoy the read.

I have to admit that I was a little jealous when you first told me about your lodger. For the twenty years of my marriage, I refused to shave down there. It is against my feminist principles but I don't think my ex-husband would have gone south anyway, even if I shaved every day. Unfortunately not a lot of men take my classes but I do see them around campus and I envy the young women who date them.

You can imagine how satisfying my sex life is as a woman of a certain age but I never entertained the thought that I'd meet a young man whose mouth I could use for clitoral stimulation. Hearing what he does for you made me take up your offer of lending him to me. I've often fantasised of having one of the students on campus do whatever I wanted them to do to me.

When he came over, I was a nervous. I thought about dressing up but I wanted to have him there for me as I returned from the university. When I returned home, he was already waiting for me on my garden bench. Having a boy wait for me to return home from work so that he could attend to me was a real turn on. He pulled out a bottle of wine and suggested that he poured me a drink and had a chat before we did anything. This made me feel very comfortable.

While drinking the wine, he suggested that I think of being in a bar and to ask him what I wanted him to serve me. This excited me. After a few glasses of wine I felt emboldened and told him to take off his clothes. To my surprise he did so immediately and stood there naked in front of me.

He had a good body, and he was bigger than my husband even though it wasn't hard. Per your instructions I did not compliment him. I couldn't believe I was with a naked student I had only met 20 minutes ago and who was naked in front of me.

I asked him if he liked eating pussy and before he said yes, his cock jumped up a little. He knelt down in front of my chair and put his head up my skirt. He started kissing my thighs and caressing my legs. Then he started to kiss my crotch. I was already as wet as I'd been in a very long time. I wanted him to kiss my navy tights to taste and smell how I normally am during a warm day at the faculty. I remembered what he said about telling him what I wanted as if I was ordering a drink in a bar. I told him to remove my shoes and to kiss my feet and suck my toes. This has been one of my secret fantasies that I never felt that I could tell my ex-husband about. The sensation of someone sucking on my toes goes directly to my clitoris. Even though I was wearing shoes all day, Max was kissing and licking my feet with enthusiasm. The best thing was that I would lie back with the knowledge that he would not stop until I told him to. I loved rubbing a foot over his head and shoulders as he was licking the other one.

I told him to take off my tights and knickers. To my surprise, he folded them and put them on the coffee table. My ex-husband would have just thrown them on the floor for me to pick up later. I stood up and told him to get back up my skirt where he belongs. When he began kissing my pussy, he said that my bush felt good on his face. Until this point, I was worried about how he would feel about going down on a real woman. It was wonderful to feel being licked down there for the first time in years.

It didn't take him a lot longer than 3 minutes before I came. I almost fell over but he grabbed my bottom and held me close to his face and continued to snog my pussy. I came again and it became too intense so I lifted up my skirt and stepped away from him. The face of the student whom I'd just met was glazed over with my wetness. I said that I should go and get him a towel but he refused saying that his face should be soaked by women and that I should lie down comfortably so he could continue. This turned me on terribly so I took him by the hand to my bedroom.

I let my skirt fall to the floor which he picked up, folded and placed neatly on the wooden box at the foot of my bed. I lay back on the bed and spread my legs and he knelt down beside the bed and got right at it again. It was so good to know that he would not stop so I could get into the sensations without the nagging fear that he would stop too soon. I must have cum five or six times. My hand was stroking his soaked hair and pulling him closer into me.

When I was exhausted, he went to the bathroom and returned with a towel and began to clean me up with a hot sponge. While doing this, he kissed my thighs. He asked me where I kept my underwear so that he could put them on. He then gave me back my skirt. I told him to take the knickers that he had removed home with him. He left the bedroom which I thought was a bit weird but he returned with the wine which he poured me. I asked him if he wanted to freshen up his face which was still wet but he refused saying that it was supposed to be smeared with cum! After we drank the wine, he put the towels into the laundry basket. I told him to get dressed which he did. Not once did I feel that he was expecting anything from me. I styled his hair which was wet with my cum before he left.

This was yesterday and I've masturbated twice today thinking about Max's visit. I'd like to have him come round to my office while I'm marking papers to give me this attention. I would like to have him massage my feet during the day too. I'll teach him this so he could be good at this for you and your friends. I never thought that I'd ever do anything like this but it is so wonderful to have as much oral stimulation as I want without having to do anything but enjoy it!

Thank you Charlotte!!!