The Landlord

Story Info
Jenny gets drunk and is screwed by her landlord.
3.5k words
3.95
213.5k
70
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ickric
ickric
177 Followers

Jenny had arrived home at her digs, a room in a shared house with Ted, the landlord. He was a total creep, in his sixties and a total pervert. It looked like he hadn't shaved for a fortnight, hadn't brushed his few remaining teeth for a month and as for having a bath, forget it. His vest he never seemed to change and the stains on it varied from ketchup, beer and god knows what else. His nicotine stained fingers and halitosis should have been sufficient to keep even the rats away. As she entered the house, he was always there to greet her, his eyes undressing her and she always felt uneasy. Furthermore, she was sure he had been rifling through her underwear drawer in her room as when she went to select a change of underwear, they stank of his unmistakable tobacco from his pipe. She felt like vomiting when she changed her clothing and tried to find alternative hiding places for her clothing.

He stood in the way as she entered the house and she had to brush past him to reach the stairs. He grinned his almost toothless grin at her as her body pressed against his as she endeavoured to get past him. She felt his eyes on her as she ascended the stairs, grateful that today she wore trousers and not her usual short skirt. God, how she hated this god awful hell-hole. She was sure glad she was spending the weekend with Mark who was travelling down to spend the weekend with her.

Jenny unlocked the suit case she'd hidden under the bed and pulled out her new slinky scarlet underwear she'd bought especially for this weekend. She'd missed Mark and was looking forward to his company for the weekend, looking forward to spending all night making love, having him undress her and enjoying her new sexy lingerie.

Jenny had joined a gym, not necessarily because she wanted to keep fit, but because she felt comfortable in the showers there. She was sure that Ted could see her in the communal bathroom and ensured she showered at the gym. She packed some things and scooted off to freshen up before Mark arrived.

Jenny had told Mark about Ted and how much of a creep he was. Mark showed great concern but didn't sound so convincing when she asked him to have a word with Ted. Mark smiled but his eyes showed a different emotion that Jenny couldn't quite identify. She was unaware that Mark was scheming, he was up to something but she didn't know what. By Monday, she'd know.

They enjoyed a meal together before going on to a club. Jenny was looking really hot in her low cut blouse and tight fitting, calf length jeans. When she walked, her arse looked like a bulldog chewing gum, her wiggle turning heads, as always. If Mark could have got away with it, he'd have fucked her there and then, with an audience. It's not like that hadn't done that sort of thing before, fucking in public places, carefree. Jenny wanted to unwind first and having worked hard, she wanted to play hard. Jenny was aware of the looks she received and it boosted her ego to think that every straight guy in the place would give their right arm for a night in the sack with her. Perversely enough, the very thought gave Mark an ego boost, too, knowing his girlfriend was wanted by every bloke in the place, and it gave him much pleasure to know that whilst they all wanted her and may fantasise about her tonight with their partner (or wanking themselves off over her image), it would be Mark who would be taking Jenny home tonight, cuddling her, rubbing her shoulders, kissing her neck, helping her out of her clothing, revealing her sexy body, fondling those beautiful tits, making those nipples pert and erect, licking and sucking her soft warm tits. It would be Mark who would watch her finger herself whilst he fondled her, Mark who would be helping her out of her jeans, removing her briefs, stroking her neatly trimmed pubic hair, inserting his tongue into her warm moist pussy, tasting her juices, hearing her soft murmuring as she groaned in pleasure, her moans intensifying as his fingers probed at her. It would be Mark's own erection that would experience the sensation of her sweet hand on his hard cock, her tongue over the tip of his erection. It would be his cock that she would crave and beg for and, after a bit of teasing, he would treat her to the full length of his manhood, penetrating her. It would be Mark who would be the one she'd fuck tonight. Mark realised his thoughts had aroused him and he moved closer to Jenny so she could feel the bulge in his groin.

"So you have missed me, then?" Jenny said smiling, grinding herself into Mark.

"You bet" Mark said. He still couldn't get the thought of her with someone else out of his mind. He really wanted her to try it, but only if he could watch. He'd seen her once before on a visit to New York, and it had really turned him on to see her sexually entertaining two total strangers. He felt the sensation of his own erection making his own underwear wet and he tried desperately to think of potato peelings and road traffic accidents, anything to take his mind off sex and allow his erection to cool off a bit. There'd be plenty of time for sexual relief this weekend and Jenny was so up for some company.

Mark had ensured she'd been juiced up, plying her with drinks all night. Jenny was getting tipsy and was getting a little out of control. She'd been boogying all night and was starting to wilt, the effects of a difficult week, a long day and an excess of alcohol was taking it's toll. Mark hadn't planned for the fact she might respond this way and had to carry her to the taxi rank to get her home. So much for seeing Jenny get off with a stranger tonight, Mark sighed to himself. She was so pissed, he doubted that she'd even fuck him, let alone someone else.

Back at her digs, it was around 2am when Mark opened the front door, Jenny hanging like a rag doll with on arm over his shoulder, his arm around her waist almost dragging her into the house. Mark hadn't met Ted before but Ted was awake and was there to greet them. He smiled his evil grin at them both but Jenny was all but unconscious. Mark nodded, focusing more on helping his partner upstairs.

"Pissed, is she?" Ted enquired, interestedly. Mark nodded.

"You couldn't open her door for me, could you?" he asked. Ted smirked and reached for the key he kept in his pocket. They passed the door of Ted's room and Mark could hear the unmistakable sound of a porno film showing on Ted's TV. Ted went first up the stairs, looking back regularly at them. From his vantage point of a couple of stairs higher then them, he could easily see down Jenny's plunging top at her ample cleavage and her sexy, barely there, red bra.

Mark was too focused on helping Jenny up the stairs to notice Ted's actions. Ted opened the door and Mark dragged Jenny into the room, laying her gently on the bed, then lifting her legs so they, too, were on the bed.

Knowing she might vomit later in the night, he asked if Ted had a bowl they could borrow. Ted suggested that Mark should explore the kitchen downstairs. Maybe he'd find one in the larder or under the sink. Mark wondered why Ted hadn't gone to get it himself but he shrugged his shoulders and went off downstairs in search of some receptacle to catch her puke in. Eventually, he found a bucket but it was filthy and Mark had to clean it with some cheap watery bleach he'd found. This place was disgusting and he was repulsed by the filth. Happy that the receptacle was clean enough for the purpose of receiving vomit, he cleaned a glass and filled it with cold water so Jenny would have something to rinse her mouth with. There was no certainty she was going to throw up, but Mark didn't fancy going in search for a bucket in a couple of hours time.

He was making his way back up the stairs, aware that others in the shared house may be asleep, so he tip toed upwards towards Jenny's room. He heard noises from her room and he crept up to the doorway. The door had been closed but not completely and he gently peered around the door. The sight before him took his breath away.

Ted had removed his own clothes and his old, wrinkly body was knelt on the bed between his lovely girlfriend's long luscious legs. Ted was sporting a hard on and was slowly stroking his own meat with one hand, his other hand stroking one of Jenny's breasts. Ted, oblivious to his surroundings, was lost in his own little fantasy world and was enjoying every last second of it. He pulled at Jenny's top and saw her sexy bra. Using both hands, he tugged roughly at her top, pulling up to her neck and revealing Jenny's breasts.

"Oh yes, my lovely" he whispered, his eyes wide, his breathing rasping, 55 years of smoking having it's effect on his respirations. At first Mark thought he was trying to cuddle her as his arms disappeared under her back, but it was only to unclip her new scarlet bra. Happy with his actions, Ted pulled at the offending article until her breasts were bare.

"Oh yes" he whispered again. "I always knew I'd feel your tits at some time" he said, his mouth dribbling.

"I've seen them when you first arrived my darling" Ted continued, knowing she was totally unconscious, "I've seen you through my special spy hole in the bathroom. Why don't you shower here any more? Anyway, I knew you'd let me touch your tits one day. You do want me to touch them, don't you?"

"Yes, Ted. Feel my tits" Ted said in a higher pitched voice and Mark thought he was watching something out of "Psyco". The scene before him could have been straight of a Hitchcock movie. The pretence continued as Mark watched from the door.

"Is that nice, dearie?" Ted said in his normal voice.

"Yes, Ted. That's lovely. Squeeze my tits harder" he said in his assumed voice.

Ted continued with his schizophrenic act, pretending that Jenny had asked for her tits to be sucked. Ted's old almost toothless mouth sucking at Jenny's young pert tits had Mark almost cumming in his pants.

Jenny didn't murmur or stir at all as Ted continued his violation of her more private parts and, had she been awake, she would have needed the bucket that Mark held to puke in. But she remained unconscious, unaware of her land lord fondling her tits, her nipples responding to the stimulation. Mark had quietly placed the bucket and glass on the floor and was trying to control his own trouser snake as he watched in perverse delight.

"Finger me" Ted said in his pretend female voice. Ted struggled with her jeans, they were very tight and Mark, at one point, was tempted to go and give the old bloke a hand. Eventually Ted had been able to pull her jeans off, but had left him almost breathless and his face was as red as a beetroot. Ted was trembling as his fingers probed at her very brief briefs. Mark was trembling too.

"Put your finger in me, Ted" he said again to himself and he slowly moved her briefs to one side and revealed Jenny's perfect pubic mound. His face was still red with the exertion and his nicotine stained fingers entered Mark's girlfriend, slowly penetrating her pussy. The stimulation of her tits had moistened her a little and his finger met very little resistance. He removed his fingers and held them close to his own nose, sniffing at the aroma of Jenny's juices. He smiled.

"I love you" he said in her voice.

"How much?" he rasped in his own voice.

"Enough to want to fuck you" he said in her voice. In a flash, he'd pulled at her briefs and with almost as much exertion as it took to remove her jeans, he pulled her panties off, sniffing them before carefully throwing them onto his own pile of clothes. They were to be his evidence, his trophy. He'd keep them in his trouser pocket. Maybe he might even try them on, her pussy juices against his balls. Ted smiled again at the thought.

He licked his fingers that were covered in her juices before burying his head between her legs, his unshaven chin grazing the inside of her thigh, leaving red marks on her soft silky skin. Ted tried to taste her as much as he could, his tobacco breath breathing up her most personal parts, his grey matted hair entwining with her soft pubic hair.

Ted sat up for a few moments, regaining his breath, his cock still firm, his grey pubic hair also looked matted and greasy.

"Are you ready to fuck, my dear?" he asked, very gentlemanly, which was in total contrast to his attitude.

"I want to fuck you" he said in her voice.

"You, want to fuck me?" he clarified.

"Yes, I want to fuck you. I've always wanted to fuck you. I want you to fuck me. I want us to fuck each other" he said in her voice. Mark thought this sort of thing only happened in dreams. But this was reality and his girlfriend's pussy was about to be plundered by this aged pervert with a split personality. Mark stood, rooted to the spot as this oddball of a landlord lowered himself on to his girlfriend.

Ted fumbled with his fingers, trying to guide himself in to her pussy which was moist mostly from his own saliva, trembling as his swollen organ approached her vaginal lips. He could barely breathe, his rasping making him sound like a late night phone caller.

Mark physically held his breath as Ted's throbbing erection slowly entered Jenny and Ted's own breathing doubled with the excitement.

"Fuck me then, dearie" the old man said in his own voice.

"Deeper, Ted. Oh, you're so big!" Ted muttered in his pretend girlie voice. In one swift movement, he was fully inside her, as deep as his five and a bit inches would allow, his grubby grey pubic hair rubbing against Jenny's pubes.

"Oh yes!" he muttered and Mark was uncertain who's voice it was meant to be. Whatever, the scene before him was sickening yet strangely erotic, watching your own partner being screwed by a stranger. The most repulsive of strangers at that.

Until now, Jenny was pretty oblivious to the situation and it may have remained that way if Ted hadn't leaned forward and kissed her full on the mouth. Despite her drunken state, she responded more in reflex at the bad breath. Her eyes tried desperately to focus but the alcohol level was still too great and the sudden adrenalin rush increased her heart rate and, with it, the pulsating feeling within her head – the hangover was commencing but the nightmare was in full swing.

She tried to scream but her throat was too dry. Ted was really getting off on this.

"I like a woman with spirit" he rasped, trying to laugh but his breathing denying him the possibility. Jenny tried to coordinate herself to fight the monster off but all that happened is the increased motion merely enhanced Ted's enjoyment.

"You're loving it, aren't you sweetie?" he rasped and the terror dawned on Jenny that it was Ted who was having sex with her. She suddenly felt violently sick and her stomach began to heave, causing her body to rise up, forcing his stubby little erection deeper into her. Mark was unaware of her sensations and assumed she was responding to Ted's sexual advances and was enjoying it.

Ted didn't actually care what she thought, he was on the verge on climax and with a final thrust, he blew his load into her waiting vagina, white washing her womb with his wrinkly sperm. His skin was sweating and he trembled like he was hypothermic.

He withdrew his cock from Jenny's pussy and wiped the mess off it with her discarded panties before placing them nonchalantly into his trouser pocket. He picked up the rest of his clothes and put them over his arm, brushing past Mark who was stood at the doorway, still in shock.

"She's all yours" Mark heard him say as he brushed past. Mark entered the room and saw his lovely girl friend lying on the bed, some one else's spunk oozing out of her pussy, the red rash around her inner thighs from Ted's unshaven beard like a love bite. She'd passed out again, the adrenalin rush sending her back into unconsciousness.

Mark climbed onto the bed and lay next to her, the smell of her perfume mingled with the smell of sex and cum accentuating her sexuality. Mark put his arm around her and felt her soft warm body, her gentle breathing. He nestled into her neck, his lips kissing the soft skin of her shoulder, licking her neck gently, kissing her cheek as he passed. His tongue probed at her ear lobe and she responded, turning to face him. As though on auto pilot, she knew it was Mark and her hand reached out for him, finding the unmistakable bulge in Marks groin. In her drunken state, she smiled and groped at him, finding his zip and releasing his hard on from his trousers.

Mark closed his eyes as her hands worked on him, and he was ready to cum. He probed at her moist pussy, not at all repulsed at the feel of the old man's spunk on his fingers, making her pussy feel lubricated. Jenny had expertly undone Mark's trousers and had removed sufficient of his manhood to the open air. Free of any restrictions, Mark rolled on top of Jenny and entered her, his erect cock sliding into her with ease. His mind raced back to the previous half an hour and the visions of Ted stuffing his tiny manky cock into Jenny, how she appeared to respond, how Ted had ejaculated inside her. God, it made Mark feel horny. He started pumping his cock deep inside Jenny, his size registering in her intoxicated mind and the sensation caused her to respond, raising her hips into his. Her mouth found Mark's and their tongues entwined, Mark thrusting his manhood deeper into her vagina, their breathing in unison, laboured but content.

Jenny murmured incomprehensible sounds and Mark strained his ears to understand her.

"Fuck me" she begged, the words barely understandable. Mark could stand no more, he was there. He forced himself deep into her.

"Fuck me, I'm cumming" he whispered in her ear, climaxing in the process, his spunk mixing with Ted's like a sperm cocktail, shaken not stirred.

Mark continued fucking Jenny and within minutes, she came too, her back arching and her muscles all tense as her climax racked her body like a hurricane.

She collapsed back into unconsciousness and Mark collapsed next to her, both falling into a deep sleep.

They were awoken around 10am next morning by the sound of heavy footsteps downstairs. Mark threw his clothes on and wandered on to the landing to see what the commotion was. Two paramedics and two police officers stood at the bottom of the stairs.

"What's going on?" Mark enquired.

"Nothing to worry about, sir" a police officer replied, "The gentleman in the downstairs room has had a stroke and is being rushed to hospital".

Jenny wandered out on to the landing, a gown wrapped tightly around her.

"What happened?" she said, concern and confusion mixed with the usual hangover symptoms.

"You won't be seeing much of Ted for a while" Mark replied. Jenny sighed like the weight of the world had been removed from her shoulders.

"Thank god for that" she replied. "I had this awful nightmare last night. That's the last time I get drunk" she vowed. Little did she know the truth of the nightmare.

Mark wondered if he should tell her the truth. After all, she had (or appeared to have) responded to the old man's advances by fucking back at him. But, there again, she could argue that Mark should have stopped him. She was so drunk, she'd not properly remember and she'd assumed the semen had been from Mark. They'd not seen each other for a while, so there was bound to be plenty of cum. Should he tell her, he wondered to himself?

Maybe.

But not yet, he thought to himself. If it were your partner, would you tell?

ickric
ickric
177 Followers