The Landlord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke as the sun broke through the bedroom curtains. I was snuggled up against Ann in a spoon position, with my naked cock snuggled into the crack of her buttocks. I felt it pulse as I thought about her, and our experiences last night. My arm was over her and I gently fondled one of her breasts. She stirred.

"Mmmmm, aren't you even going to let a girl get her beauty sleep," she said, as she rolled over and kissed me.

"Wait," I said, "I have to go brush my teeth."

She laughed and replied, "Me too."

We both got up and went into the bathroom. Ann sat on the toilet while I grabbed my tooth brush and applied some tooth paste and began brushing. I noticed her put her hand between her legs and then I heard her begin to pee.

"My penis is so small that sometimes I pee over the edge of the toilet bowl if I don't hold it down," she said smiling. When she finished she got her tooth brush and began to brush her teeth while I raised the toilet seat and peed into the bowl.

"You certainly make a lot of noise when you pee," she said, "now I know what they mean by a horse pissing on a rock."

I was perfectly comfortable performing in front of Ann. It is amazing what a little sex can do to lower self imposed barriers.

"How about showering together," Ann said, "wouldn't that be fun."

I quickly agreed and she turned on the shower. We climbed into the shower and began lathering each other down. I decided not to use a washcloth as I soaped Ann's body. I enjoyed the feel of her soft feminine skin and wanted to feel her whole body. I didn't even hesitate when I got to her cock and soaped it and gently massaged it as she began to stiffen.

"Oh, you certainly know how to turn me on," she said, as I stroked her now hard little cock. Since she kept her pubic area shaved it felt soft and smooth. It was a real turn on for me, and my cock began to harden also.

"I can't believe how readily I have fallen into enjoying another penis," I said, "it's as if I have doing this all my life."

"You have, but with your own penis," she teased.

I lowered myself to my knees and let the warm water run over my head, as I took her cock into my mouth and began to suck on it. It felt so good. It was beyond thrilling. I think it was as good sucking hers, as it was having her suck mine, well, almost anyway. I moved my head back and forth and felt the head of her cock push against my throat. After a few minutes she came. I swallowed every last drop of her delicious cum. I was developing a taste for this.

I stood and it was her turn to lather me. She too used her hands and soaped down my entire body. She rubbed my chest and then my back and eventually we were embraced in a passionate kiss as she moved her hands down to my butt. I could feel her cock pressing against mine as we embraced and her left hand applying soap while her right hand rubbed. All of the sudden I felt her finger entering my anus and I gasped.

I pulled my face away from hers and said, "What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm just cleaning you up, Danny. What's good for the goose is good for the gander." she said and smiled.

Well this wasn't something that I had planned on, but it did feel kind of good when she pushed her finger up into my anus. I agreed and she began to wash me again, this time pushing it even further into my ass hole. At least she has a small penis I thought.

As we got out of the shower and toweled each other we continued to kiss and fondle. It was just hard for us to keep our hands off of each other. Ann reached into the under sink cabinet and pulled out a box, and opened it, pulling out a rubber bulb like thing with a small hose on it.

"What is that for," I asked, knowing good and well what it was for.

"Part of sex is being squeaky clean," she said, "and that includes your anus. This is to get it good and clean for me."

"I've never had an enema before," I said nervously.

"Don't worry, it doesn't hurt, and it won't be much of one. We just need to get the lower portion of your pussy clean."

Pussy I thought, oh my gosh, I hope none of the guys find out about this. But now I was actually anticipating with excitement the thought of her giving me an enema. She told me to lay down on the bath rug on my side and to put my top leg over my bottom leg so that my anus would be exposed to her. She filled the bulb with water and attached the hose and then put some lubricant on it and some lubricant on her finger. I felt her finger press against my anus lips and then enter smoothly as she applied the lubricant. My cock was responding in a rigid manner as she played with my ass hole. Next she placed the end of the hose into my anus and squeezed it and I felt cool water shooting into me. It was exhilarating. She emptied the bulb and then told me to empty my pussy. So I got up and sat on the toilet and sprayed out the water she had just put in.

"One more time, just to be sure," she said. So I laid back down and assumed the position while we went through the same process.

"See, that wasn't bad, was it?" she said, and I replied that it was actually quite exciting as exhibited by my erect cock.

She took my hand and led me into the bedroom, and then told me to lay down on my back it was time for me to loose my viginity. Oh boy, I thought what was I getting into. She crawled up onto the bed and positioned herself between my legs and she lifted them up so she had easy access to my butt. She took some more lubricant and placed it in my anus and then stroked her now rigid cock with it as well.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle," she said, "let me know if it starts to hurt."

I felt the head of her cock push against my anus and then slowly start to enter. I guess I was unconsciously tightening my butt against the intrusion because she told me to relax and let her get past my sphincter muscle. I did what she said and I felt her slip in. It hurt for a second but was quickly forgotten when I felt her cock buried in my ass hole. There was something unbelievably sensual about it, and my cock again sprang up for the occasion. She at first just held her cock in there to get me accustomed to it. Then she began to slowly move it in and out. What an exhilarating feeling it was. I was ignorant about the prostrate at that young age, but now I know it has something to do with massaging that male organ. As she moved in and out of my ass hole she grabbed my cock and began to stroke it. I watched, completely enthralled with the whole erotic experience, her tits bouncing and her stroking my unbelievably hard cock, while I felt her cock moving in and out of my ass. It really wasn't long before I came and came and came. I shot a wad of cum all the way up to my face. It actually hit my chin and I licked it. Ann was right it did taste good. I was becoming addicted. Suddenly I felt Ann push her crotch into my ass and I felt her cock begin to throb in my anus, as she shot her load of hot cum into me. After she completed her orgasm she lay down on my chest, keeping her cock buried in my ass and kissed me. I felt my cum that was spread across my chest ooze between us, and we kissed and held each other. I think I am falling in love.

I was very glad today was Saturday, that would give us the whole weekend to play with each other. But then, why worry, we had the whole summer to play. No telling where this adventure might lead.

12