The Landlord Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess was already lying on the bed naked. Leonard had her stand up and turn slowly around as he admired her tight, firm body. She truly was a knockout, and he acknowledged as much. "Tell you what, if my woman looked like your slut there, I'd never let her near another man. And yet you white guys practically beg black men to fuck them right in front of you. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. We're glad to ruin any young white pussy that's offered up."

Leonard started undressing. As he did so, he told me to like on my back on the bed with me head close to the edge. When I was in position, he instructed Jess to get on her knees and straddle my face so I could lick her pussy. "You need to get her really soaking wet so she can take my dick easier. The wetter she is, the better it will be for her," he said.

Jess lowered her cunt down to my waiting mouth and tongue. As I licked her, she pressed down and ground her lips and clit back and forth, setting a gentle rhythm. She opened up and her pussy juice started flowing freely, as I knew it would. I heard her gasp and then say "Oh. My. God."

I was able to turn my head enough to see what had prompted her reaction. Leonard was standing there naked. His lean torso was ropy with muscles. He was in superb shape. But what had caused the commotion was the horse cock that dangled between his legs. Even soft, he must have hung down a good 8 or 9 inches and looked to be about as thick as a beer can. His huge balls dangled below his cock, which twitched menacingly. No question about it, it was the biggest, thickest, blackest cock Jess or I had ever seen. He walked over the bed and put one leg up, dangling his monster in front of Jess. "Suck it, white girl," he commanded.

As if in a trance, Jess reached forward, took Leonard's cock in her hands and opened her mouth as wide as she could, taking in the head and not much else. She slobbered all over it, swirling her tongue around the huge head. As her saliva coated the head and leaked down onto the shaft, she started stroking it and slowly it became engorged with blood, stiffening from the attention. Leonard put his hands on the back of her head and started mouth fucking her.

At first Jess choked and nearly gagged, but she started breathing through her nose as, bit by bit, more of the cock disappeared into her mouth. She was drooling saliva in her effort not to gag and choke, but gamely slid as much of the black cock into her mouth and down her throat as she could manage. As she did so, her clitoris got harder and harder and her pussy opened up until her juice was soaking my face. She was getting turned on. Very turned on.

Leonard stopped fucking her mouth. "OK," he said, "it's time to ruin your sweet little white pussy. Fr your sake, your white cuck boi better have gotten you real nice and wet."

With that, he helped Jess climb off me and positioned her so her hips were right at the edge of the bed. I moved out of the way but sat on the floor nearby so I could watch closely. Leonard lined up the massive head of his black cock with Jess's pussy opening and, spreading her legs as wide as he could, guided himself into her. Jess groaned, but to my surprise Leonard slid his cock forward without much resistance. Slowly but steadily he fed his enormous black snake into my girlfriend until about two-thirds of it had disappeared from view.

"Jesus, that's big," Jess gasped. "Let me relax and open up a bit as I get used to it."

Leonard said nothing. He simply slid his cock back out to the opening, where I could see it glisten with Jess's pussy juice. After a momentary pause, he slid it back into her slowly. I could see that a bit more had filled her. Jess grunted as he went in and moaned as he slowly pulled back out. Leonard repeated the slow withdrawal and reentry several more times until he was able to get about three quarters of it into the distended pussy without much difficulty. At that point, he increased his tempo quite a bit until he was pumping in and out of Jess's cunt in a steady rhythm. Jess was moaning steadily as Leonard picked up the pace, when he suddenly grabbed her ass in his hands and thrust forward abruptly while shoving her pussy down on his cock.

Jess nearly screamed. "Oh god, what are you doing? You're going to tear me apart!"

Suddenly, I saw her toes curl and her eyes nearly roll up in their sockets as she gasped and struggled for breath. Leonard had fucked her to a powerful orgasm that exploded out of nowhere. Jess made a keening noise and thrust down hard and I realized Leonard had buried himself to the hilt in the depths of her pussy. Her orgasm seemed to go on and on, peaking and ebbing and then building again. Finally spent, she relaxed and let him pull out. This time, he slid back in to the balls as Jess's pussy made wet squelching noises.

Now he began fucking her like he meant it. Jess's orgasm had opened her up enough so that he was able to build a sustained and steady rhythm as he pulled out and pumped the length of his cock back into her. Sometimes he fucked her fast, sometimes slow, but it was already clear that he was in control of the event and was using her sopping pussy as he chose. She was moaning and groaning constantly as he fucked her until, once again, I saw her face contort, her eyes roll up, and her toes start to curl.

Jess grunted and muttered, almost to herself, "Oh my god, I'm coming again!"

Her climax, as before, went on for a long time before she finally went nearly limp. This time, however, Leonard did not stop. He just kept fucking her steadily, though a little faster, as she gasped and whimpered at the pounding her pussy was taking. Without breaking contact, Leonard suddenly picked her up, leaving her impaled on his massive black cock, then sat down on the bed with Jess now riding him. In a fluid move, he pushed her back so she was supported by his knees and rotated her around on his cock so that she was now in a "reverse cowgirl" position, facing me. Then, putting his hands around her waist, he started moving her up and down on his monster cock, effectively using her pussy as a personal fuck toy.

Almost helplessly, Jess started to climax a third time, gasping for breath and making strangled noises as she tried to keep from screaming. Suddenly, her thighs and ass started to quiver spasmodically, then her whole body started shaking. Leonard picked her up and slid her up to the tip of his cock, at which point Jess started gushing streams of liquid from her pussy. I knew instantly that Leonard's huge dick had been rubbing her G-spot and what I was seeing, for the first time ever, was my beautiful girlfriend squirting. She soaked the bedspread under Leonard and splattered her ejaculate on the bedroom floor, but Leonard just kept right on fucking her as she orgasmed. With barely a pause, she had a fourth climax and squirted a second time.

Again without completely withdrawing his cock from her pussy, Leonard picked Jess up and moved her into a kneeling position as he drove into her from the rear while she looked at me. Her face betrayed a mix of emotions, naked lust and near-exhaustion being most apparent. Leonard picked up the pace, driving into her without respite as she moaned and grunted. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head up so she was looking at me.

"You like this, little white slut, don't you?" he asked.

"Oh, god YES, I love it!" Jess replied.

"Ever been fucked this good before?" Leonard demanded.

"Jesus, no, not ever," Jess told him, but she was really telling me.

"Your white cuck boi make you cum like this?" he asked.

Jess let out a long groan. "Not even close," she said.

"So whose pussy am I fucking right now? Is it your boyfriend's?" Leonard asked, smiling wickedly.

"No, it isn't anymore," she said. "It's your white slut pussy -- you own it with your huge fucking black cock. Just keep fucking me, daddy!"

At that, she moaned. "Oh god, you're making me cum again," she said. "I can't take much more of this. Fill me up with your hot cum, baby!"

"Glad to oblige, slut" he said and shoved his monster cock in to the balls as Jess started to climax again, making incoherent noises as she gave herself over to the orgasm. As Leonard pumped his cum load into her, Jess's eyes rolled up in her head and she collapsed forward, limply.

His orgasm finished, Leonard slowly withdrew. "She's passed out," he said matter-of-factly. Then he smirked. "Guess it won't take much more to turn her black only. In fact, I think she's already gone. Thanks for giving up another sweet white girl to black men."

With that, he gathered up his clothes and went to the bathroom to clean up. A few minutes later I heard the front door open and then close.

I went and got a cool washcloth and gently sponged Jess's back. As I did so, I looked down at her pussy. It was gaping obscenely like I had never seen before. A small puddle of cum pooled on the bedspread between her thighs, and as I watched, still more of the pearly white jism leaked slowly out of her cunt and dripped onto the bed.

Jess sighed, contentedly. "That was the most amazing fuck I've ever had, sweetie," she said. "Now I know why they say that 'once you've had black you never go back.' If Leonard's a typical black bull, my pussy is definitely black owned, but my heart belongs to you."

I was in no position to object.

12