The Landlord Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I get so incredibly hot when you suck cock with me, it just makes me soaking wet," Amy moaned. "I'm so glad we went black, and I can't wait 'til we recruit other couples from the gymnastics team."

The rest of the video featured Derrick pounding Amy's pussy while she screamed in repeated orgasms until Derrick finally poured a huge load deep into her. As the video faded out, Amy was riding Brian's face while he licked her cum-filled cunt.

There were videos of three other couples on the DVD. All were attractive, white, and in their mid- to early 20s. Two couples were married, the third was engaged. Though none went quite as far as Amy and Brian, it was pretty clear that they were equally enthusiastic about the lifestyle.

"Wow, that was hot as hell, particularly the first couple," Jess said when I retrieved the DVD. "I think we should talk a little about this afternoon. You seemed pretty uptight."

I shrugged. "I wasn't at all uptight about you fucking Derrick," I said, "but the comments you were making about Jack and Kelly and my dad kind of freaked me out. At first I thought you were just into a fantasy, but then it seemed like you were really serious about it."

Jess smiled. "That's because I AM serious about it," she said. "Kelly wants to go black and I want to be the one to recruit her. Think about it – two brothers with hot young wives and both of your wives are fucking black guys. That's really hot. All in the family."

"What makes you think there's any chance of it happening?" I asked.

Jess looked at me with compassion. "I wasn't sure how to tell you this, but I might as well get it out in the open. It's bound to happen because Jack's already had me. He got me on condition that he'd support Kelly hooking up with Derrick," she said.

I didn't say a word. I was too stunned. My own brother?

Jess smiled. "Look, Captain Oblivious, Jack's been trying to get in my pants since you and I started going out. When I started talking to Kelly about Derrick, she decided to just help things along," she said. "I was over at their place maybe a week ago, and we were drinking Margaritas, and you know how I get with tequila, and Kelly was really pouring with a heavy hand. We got pretty drunk and Kelly started teasing me about how badly Jack wanted to fuck me and saying I ought to try his big cock, and one thing led to another. It kind of started as a threesome with me and Kelly making out, but she made sure I got naked and then started telling Jack to go ahead and fuck me and kind of stripped him and pushed him at me and before I knew it he was all the way in me, bareback."

She paused briefly, and then went on. "He's big and thick and turned out to be a really good fuck, and I couldn't help it when I got into it and started fucking him back. I didn't want him to cum in me, but Kelly kept telling Jack that he couldn't really cuckold you until he filled up my pussy and I just stopped fighting it and fucked him until he shot his load in me. Twice, in fact. I have to say I came a bunch and it was really a big turn on fucking your older brother. I want to do it some more, which is fine with Kelly. Which is why Kelly's going to fuck Derrick, soon."

I realized I was hard as a steel bar, despite the shock. "What about my dad?" I asked.

Jess frowned. "You have to promise me you won't say a word to Jack about what I'm going to tell you," she said, and made me swear to hold whatever she was going to disclose in strictest confidence, which I did.

"Kelly's always been flirty with your dad, even before she and Jack got married," Jess said. "Your dad made it clear he wanted her, and she obliged, willingly. He's fucked her kind of regularly since the engagement and the wedding."

It was a moment before I recovered. "Does Jack know?" I asked.

"Kelly tells Jack everything, so he's known since the first time she gave up her pussy to your dad. Since the wedding, Jack usually watches. Kelly says your dad is a real hung bull and gets off big time cucking Jack while he watches," Jess said. "I have it pretty much from both Jack and Kelly that your dad intends to get in my pants, and from what I've heard about him from Kelly, I sure don't intend to object."

My head was reeling. "I don't know what to say," I stammered.

Jess pulled my shorts down, revealing my erection. "I'd say your hard cock pretty much says it all," she chuckled. "Look at it this way: Jack's already fucked me and cum in me, and Kelly says your dad is bigger, thicker, and harder than Jack and cums like a fire hose. If he's good enough to fuck her, he's good enough to fuck me. Besides, once he does, I bet we can get your mom to go black, too. Come on, be honest. Are you really upset that I've already fucked Jack?"

I shook my head. "No, I have to admit I'm not upset. I just wish I could have seen it."

"You will, I promise," Jess replied. "Jack wants to fuck me while Kelly's fucking Derrick, so you'll get quite a show. Now what about your dad?"

"Why?" I asked. "Have you already fucked him, too?"

Jess laughed. "Not yet, but the last time we were at your folks I let him feel me up pretty good and stroked him good and hard. I had just started to suck him off when dinner was served and we never got back to it. Good thing, I expect, because if it had gone any further he would have fucked me for sure that evening. I told him since he'd had one daughter-in-law, he might just as well have the other, future one. It's just a matter of timing, but I let him know my pussy was definitely his anytime we could work out the details."

I shook my head. "This is completely crazy."

Jess smiled. "It is that, but it's also really freaking hot, you have to admit. Just think about it. If things go the way I think they will, Kelly, and your mom and I will all go black. Meanwhile, your dad will be cucking you and your brother, and your brother will also be cucking you. Plus I'm pretty sure Kelly wants to fuck you as well."

"Speaking of crazy," I said, "I wonder if my mom has any idea what's going on."

"Kelly told me your mom has known about her and your dad since it started, and she's never had a cross word to say," Jess said. "I don't think it would shock her to learn that your dad was also fucking me, once that happens."

"Well, it sure seems like there's a lot of options to consider," I said. "What's next on our agenda?"

Jess thought for a minute and then replied. "Either we do the video for Derrick, or he gets Kelly and Jack gets me," she said. "What's your preference?"

"Kelly and Derrick and you and Jack," I replied. "Or you and my dad."

That surprised Jess. "Really?" she said. "Are you sure about that?"

I nodded. "I think the whole idea of fucking my dad is a huge turn on for you. In fact, I'd bet my bottom dollar that you've already set it up with him, so you might as well fuck him in front of me."

Jess picked up the phone and dialed, leaving the room to talk. "He'll be here in 2 hours. I'm going to take a shower and get ready. Too late to back out," she giggled.

After a long shower, Jess dressed herself only in short, semi-see-through baby doll bathrobe that left little to the imagination. She mixed a large batch of strong Margaritas, handed me one, and gulped down one of her own, followed quickly by a second. By the time there was a knock on the door, she'd was working on her fifth and was definitely drunk. She sashayed to the door and threw it open.

"Hi, Bill!" she said, loudly. "Ready to fuck your second son's girlfriend?" she giggled. "It's okay. David likes being a cuckold, and I sure do like to fuck other guys while he watches. Just like you and Jack and Kelly."

I winced, but my dad smiled and shut the door behind him. "Guess the party started early," he said. I offered him a drink, but he politely declined. "So I suppose I would be correct in surmising that you and Jess are pretty deeply into the cuckolding lifestyle," he said.

I nodded. "Right now, Jess is very deeply into big black cock cuckolding," I replied. "Seems like it's an area of major interest for a whole lot of young white couples."

"And some not so young white couples, too," my dad said, with a grin. "Sometimes it looks like every white married couple your mom and I know has gone black. Hell, she wants to try it too. Can't say that I blame her. Jess here tells me that your black guy would be perfect for your mom."

Jess, stumbled over, her bathrobe undone, flashing her gorgeous little body at my dad. "Don't worry, Bill," she slurred, "Once Connie gets Derrick's big dick in her pussy she'll be black cock convert for life. Then the whole family will be black owned. My hot little cunt sure is already," she giggled. "In the meantime, why don't you turn your younger son into your cuckold, just like Jack." She walked to the bedroom, paused at the door to drop the bathrobe on the floor, and went in.

My dad turned to me. "You sure you're okay with this?"

I snorted. "Give me a break, dad. I know you nearly fucked Jess last week, and I also know you're both totally ready to do it anytime. She wants you; you want her, so go fuck her good and hard," I said, and we went into the bedroom.

Jess was lying on the bed propped up on her elbows, with her heels flat at the very edge of the bed. She was stroking her pussy, which was already quite wet. "Get over here, sweetie, and make sure I'm good and wet for your dad," she said, with a wicked grin.

I knelt in front of her and started licking her pussy, running my tongue up and down and then swirling it around her clitoris. She moaned. "Such a wonderful pussy licker," she said.

My father quickly stripped and knelt on the bed so that his cock was level with Jess's mouth. She reached forward, taking him in her hand, and slid him into her mouth. She licked and sucked him eagerly, bringing him to erection as she did so. She soon began to take most of him down her throat.

"Mmmm," Jess said, "that's a really big cock for a white guy. Definitely got David beat by a good two inches, and thicker, too. How big are you, Bill?

"I'm 10.5 inches," he replied. "Are you sure you can handle it?"

Jess laughed heartily. "Don't worry about that. Derrick's got you beat by another inch-and-a-half and he's a good bit thicker. I can handle him just fine, so you shouldn't be a problem. Now get that big dick in my pussy and show your son how hard you can fuck your future daughter-in-law."

I moved out of the way and my father wasted no time. He spread Jess's legs, got between them, lined his cock up with her sopping pussy and shoved himself into her, hard. He went in to the balls on the first thrust, and Jess grunted in pleasure. He stroked in and out vigorously, his big balls slapping against her each time he pushed in. After a while, Jess began grunting and moaning steadily. Abruptly, he pulled out of her, flipped her onto her knees and started fucking her from behind, increasing his tempo as he did so.

Jess was clearly enjoying herself, and she turned to look at me as my dad pounded her harder and harder. "How do you like watching your own father fucking your girlfriend, babe?" she asked. "He's bigger and thicker, and I bet he's got a much bigger cum load, too. He's really fucking me good."

She looked over her shoulder at Bill. "You like fucking your son's future wife with that big cock of yours, Bill? How does it feel to cuckold both of your own sons?"

My dad grunted. "You're one hot little bitch," he said.

Jess groaned. "I tell you what Bill. You can fuck my pussy bareback any time you want. Maybe I'll even let you fuck a baby into me after David and I get married. I know Kelly wants you to breed her, so why not both of us?"

My dad grunted and pounded her harder. "Fuck my big cock, you slut," he growled as he did so.

I could tell Jess was nearing a big climax. As I watched, she started shaking and trembling. "Fuck me harder, Bill. Fill my hot cunt to the brim with your seed, 'cause you're making me come hard right now," she hissed.

With that, my dad grabbed her hips, thrust himself as deeply as he could into her, and roared as his orgasm shook him. His spasms seemed to go on interminably as Jess shook and moaned in her own climax. Finally, he slowly slid his tumescent cock out of her now-gaping pussy, then padded across the room to the hallway and then to the bathroom. I heard water running as he rinsed himself off. Jess rolled on to her back and lifted her legs to keep his cum inside her.

A few moments later, my dad stuck his head back in the bedroom. "Jess, you're an incredible fuck. I sure enjoyed myself, and I plan to fuck you regularly. I hope you're serious about breeding, because I'd love to impregnate you and Kelly at the same time." With that he winked at me and left.

Jess beckoned me over to the bed. "Get naked sweetie," she said. "Once you've eaten my pussy I'll think about letting you fuck me, too. No promises, though."

I lay down on the bed with my face near her pussy. She was gaping quite a bit, and I could see a white load of cum inside her. She spread her legs and pushed my mouth down to her cunt and began to grind her hips as I mouthed and licked her. It didn't take long before she was again nearing a climax. I flicked her clitoris quickly with the tip of my tongue and her hips bucked up off the bed as she shuddered and came. I slid up and kissed her passionately, letting the big mouthful of cum and pussy juice drain into her open mouth. She tongued me back eagerly, swallowing it all.

When the passion subsided, she kissed me gently. "What was it like watching your own father cuckolding you and cumming in me?" she asked.

"Honestly, it was weird at first but totally hot," I said. "After a while it was just ridiculously hot watching him pound into you. What was it like fucking my dad in front of me?"

Jess smiled. "It was an incredible turn on. Your dad's really hung and a good fuck and he has a bigger cum load than just about anyone I've fucked, Derrick and Leonard included. I could feel his jizz spurting into me for what felt like forever," she said. "Plus the whole idea of him getting me and Kelly pregnant is just wickedly delicious. I'm absolutely into it. I sure hope you are, too. What about it?"

I sighed. "I may be completely nuts, but having my dad fuck a baby into your womb gets me rock hard. It's like the ultimate cuckold couple kink."

"There's just one problem," Jess said. "Kelly's hot to get pregnant now, and we're not even officially engaged. The timing's all wrong."

I smiled and kissed her. "I don't have any problem marrying a pregnant bride if it comes to that. You better start coordinating with Kelly so you can get your cycles in sync. And while you're at it, let's talk about which of our friends you want to recruit into the lifestyle."

It was going to be a great year.

12