The Landowner's Wife

Story Info
A farm hand covets the boss's wife.
1.2k words
3.74
51.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One: The Farmer

I've been watching you every day of the two months I've been working this land. I see you brush those long chestnut locks from your eyes as you hang out the laundry to dry.

I know the look of frustration on your lovely face when the boss comes home and demands his supper, sneering at you like he was your overseer instead of your husband. I want to wipe the angry scowl off his round face with my fist.

He lumbers toward the house, his belly straining against his flannel shirt. He calls you a lazy bitch as he goes and I see a tear stream down your cheek and fall between your creamy breasts.

I resist the urge to go to you and lick the salty droplet. I feel the familiar hardness growing and turn back so you don't see.

I close my eyes and can still see your full lips puckered in a pout. Fire boils in my blood. A passion stirs inside me that can only be quenched when I'm buried deep inside your body. Someday, when that pig is gone, I will have you.

Part Two: The Landowner's Wife

I've seen you watching me. I feel the heat of your gaze upon my body and a forbidden flame spreads like a wildfire between my legs. When your eyes rove over my face and pause at my lips, I sense your desire and though I shouldn't, I long for your kiss.

I saw your shoulders tense when he cursed me. I secretly thrilled at the protective posture you took, the furrow of your brows, the clench of your fist. I wonder if hands so capable of hard work in the hot fields could bring pleasure to my body. I sense they could.

You never speak to me. My husband would be livid if one of his workers ever did. He doesn't want me but would never allow another to have me either. He would kill me first. But still, just before you turned away, I couldn't help but notice the enormous bulge in your tight faded blue jeans. You want me.

Part Three: The Farmer

Today. It has to be today. The Boss is away buying cattle. I have six hours to make your body mine. I see you heading to the barn, your long skirt bouncing side to side with the sway of your seductive hips. Seeing no one around, I follow you.

I adjust my eyes to the low light and stop breathing for a second as I see you standing in a small stream of light. Your blouse is slightly unbuttoned and one side is revealing a beautifully tanned shoulder. Your lips are parted ever so little and there is a hunger in your eyes that takes me by surprise.

I hesitate, not sure if I am imagining what I'm seeing. I hear a tiny whimper escape your lips. Something in me snaps and I rush forward with confident steps and sweep you into my arms. Your beautiful eyes flutter and I lower my lips to yours.

Part Four: The Landowner's Wife

Somehow I sense that it has to be today or never. I have to know your touch.

I see you working by the barn. I head there, waving my hips as I go, hoping you get the signal. I go inside and prepare myself for you. The door creaks slowly and you step inside. My heart races but I try to appear calm and poised despite the trembling up and down my body. Afraid of my response, I whimper.

You pull me against your hard body so quickly I am breathless. I feel your steel rod pressed against my belly and I'm amazed by how incredible you feel. I strain against you trying to get even closer. Your lips take mine in a tempestuous mating dance and I sway under its heady effect.

You close your work hardened hand over my breast and I suck in a deep breath. Your mouth plunges into the hollow of my neck and your tongue drives me wild. It moves lower and your lips clamp down over my nipple through my silk bra with perfect precision. I feel your teeth through the thin material and my nipple hardens in response to your expert assault.

You walk me backwards until I feel seasoned barn wood against my back. You lift me and I wrap my legs around your waist and I wait for your next move.

Part Five: The Farmer

I don't know what I expected but your eager acceptance wasn't it. It makes me bolder, and my mind swirls with ideas. My hands roam your luscious curves at will, and you moan softly. I grind against you, pressing you harder against the wall.

I brush your hair back and sink my mouth into the tender delicate flesh of your neck. I weave my fingers through your silky hair and pull, exposing more flesh to my ravenous appetite.

You wiggle your hips and I feel your hot wetness against my shirt. I reach down and pull your skirt up, feeling your mound against my palm. I rub you through the lacy panties and your lips quiver. Your obvious arousal has me ready to explode.

With a little flick of my hand, the fragile fabric rips, leaving you bare to my touch.I slip a callused finger into your wet cave and explore. You close in over my finger and I feel your vaginal walls contract, pulling me in deeper.

I respond by sliding another finger into you and rubbing my thumb against your swollen, pulsating clitoris. You writhe against my hand, your sighs of pleasure and your feminine scent filling the air.

I breathe in deeply and I'm further inflamed, determined to possess you completely.

Part Six: The Landowner's Wife

The things you are doing to me are driving me insane. Your lips, tongue, fingers, it's sensory overload. I feel you against me and inside me. I can't breathe or think, I can only feel.

Your free hand rips my blouse open and frees my breasts from any restraint. My nipples pucker and harden once exposed. You take a nipple into your mouth and suckle as you unzip your jeans.

Your overwhelmingly massive erection springs free and I feel it against my thigh. So much larger than his, I think dazedly, and I wonder if it will hurt when you penetrate me.

You pull dripping fingers from my woman's place and I have no time for disappointment as you thrust your manhood inside me.

White hot pain is replaced by exquisite pleasure unlike anything I've ever known. I feel you press against my cervix, a new sensation as my vaginal canal is forced to expand in order to accept you.

You grind and thrust into me. Your lips plunder mine. Your hands grasp my hips and yank me forward, allowing you to thrust deeper still. Juices are already escaping and running down my thighs.

As you fill me so fully, your tongue does the same in my mouth. The dual assault causes mini detonations between my legs. I feel the orgasm building and building as you thrust and withdraw and thrust again.

Just as I feel you tense against me a burst of colors overtake my vision and I explode in orgasmic splendor. You fill me with hot sticky liquid and press against me, seeming to hold on for dear life.

I run my fingers through your hair, completely satisfied just as I hear unexpected and unwelcome tires on dusty gravel in the distance. And as panic sets in I realize that the farmhand and I still haven't spoken a word.